i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments Apr30
>Ghouta infighting JaI vs HTS continues
>Hama offensive not over yet as some SAA reinforcements arrive
>More gains in eastern Hama/northern Homs (southeast of Salamiyah)
>Minor gains in southern part of Qaboun district
>Rumours of Russian reinforcements to Manbij/Afrin in face of Turkish attacks

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/R5sr4DFz
8ch.
rt.com/usa/386629-syria-turkey-border-us-troops/
thehill.com/policy/defense/331240-us-troops-patrolling-turkish-syrian-border
news18.com/news/world/china-hosts-afghan-taliban-delegation-says-report-1357269.html
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/26/519534/Turkey-Ankara-air-raid-US-Russia
youtu.be/0S6SOUJ45g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Assssssssssssssssssssad must go.

first for greater turkey

Kurds are almost out of themselves lmao

THIRD FOR ASSAD ALWAYS WINS!

KURDs are white and noble indoeuropean people who deserve indepence. i hope FSA and KURDs will dance on assads dead body on damascus soon inshallah.

No one shall stop the legendary Giraffe of Damascus!

T.merkal
Dont you have a continent to destroy

I didn't really understand the last OP picture. I was here yesterday commenting on the fact that The trump administration has increased US military presence around northern Syria to stop Turkish interference in Syria. This is positive for Syria and bad for ISIS, no?

Kurdish US allies in the region fight ISIS and Turkey was fighting them, indirectly helping ISIS and hurting Syria. Am I wrong?

no but i have your mother to fuck :Dddd

> 13k votes
> only 400 likes
> only 800 retweets

>That's the future average citizen of the United European Islamic Union

goofy botox boomers BTFO

>t.molenbeek saint-jean

>Only

Off yourself

How many liberal papers actually say that?

They couldn't give less of a shit about what happens there.

Turks are a cancer and support ISIS
Americans and thier kurdish cock sleeves are fighting everyone but assad,as assad is the only one that doesnt wanna gas em
Best thing American can do is to nuke ankara desu

Lol wtf

>Kurdish US allies in the region fight ISIS and Turkey was fighting them
Right to here.
>indirectly helping ISIS and hurting Syria. Am I wrong?
Yes, wrong here, operations done by SDF against IS are planned by western forces (mainly your country) and are executed anyway, doesn't matter if TuAF bombs some commie radio and kills 3 spokespersons.
The Kurdish presence in the north has rose to a problem, because if they are able to take Raqqa (and they most likely will), they will have the upper hand in Astana & Geneva, and that is what is best to be avoided, because it could mean federalisation, and further destabilization of the country for years to come.

>mfw he's the only one keeping Syrians from flooding Europe

Anyone? This was the last OP picture.

It doesn't really make any sense with recent US actions. Am I wrong? Kurds are benefiting from Trump action.

That simply doesn't cover what I asked. Turkey is a key NATO "ally" in the region who has been stopped from attacking kurds who were fighting ISIS.

So Trump's recent actions are good in that respect, right? It doesn't really make any sense in this context.

>not knowing the defender of lgbt rights in syira
>glorious tiger man
He isnt gay though. Its a fucking meme that needs to die..he is too perfect to be gay

I think you accidentally responded to me instead of someone else.

Trump is on his way to save you.

redpill me on the kurds /sg/, i dont come here too often.

The OPs are usually memes
But pretty sure american doesnt give a fly fuck about kurds after Isis is removed,
After that kosal baba will invade more of the YPG lands
And US wont do jack because turkey can cuckem out of the black sea

Sorry, didn't see your post before I posted
But my question was not addressed. the previous OP was what I linked and posted and shows Trump hurting Kurds in favor of Turkish interests. Kurds fight ISIS and Turks were fighting kurds, so in this way Trump has helped fight ISIS and prevent Turkish interference in Syria with recent actions, no?

you don't think any rapefugees ever paid off a government agent to dodge conscription?

Erdogan striked the YPG/SDF kurds in their heart in al-malikiyah , Syria. Its unlikely he did without Trump's acceptance. And it seems like the US didnt care much about their proxy getting hit. Also, Trump and Erdogan are meeting soon and erdogan has promised to convince him on the kurds. Hence, it looks like the US threw them under the bus.

Most of them are not Syrian and should fuck off back to Turkey

>But pretty sure american doesnt give a fly fuck about kurds after Isis is removed,
Our strategic support of Kurds goes back before this series of comflicts, that is not correct. The US views them as allied in the fight for certain interests and will continue to use them.

I don't see any reason why the US would move to defend kurds against Turkey directly if they did not care about them.

9% minority in the country yet want to lay claim to the entirety of northern syria

Holy shit Macron is a US deep state funded stooge.

pastebin.com/R5sr4DFz

8ch.
net/pol/res/9817380.html#9837265

/sg/ has a pretty varying view
Form
>gas the fucking commies
To
>dont gas em right now later maybe if they backstab

No idea lad, don't take every drawing seriously I guess?
In reality it's actually quite the opposite, US forces are in northern Syria (illegally, and that's quite a problem, cause when they got hit by TuAF there's nothing to do, because they should've been there in the first place) halting the Turkish agression on Kurdish regions to some degree.

Goodnight yall have some memes

>Its unlikely he did without Trump's acceptance.
Based on what? Why would Trump move in to stop that if he allowed it?

What you are saying is entirely inconsistent with recent American troop movements after the strike:

rt.com/usa/386629-syria-turkey-border-us-troops/

thehill.com/policy/defense/331240-us-troops-patrolling-turkish-syrian-border

That doesn't make any sense.

>and erdogan has promised to convince him on the kurds.
>taking erdomemes word for anything
wew lad

Deus gevalt!

They form only less than 7% of the Syrian population, around 15% of the Iraq and Iranian, and around 15-20% of the turkish population.

Now the SDF are made up of mostly non-Syrian Kurds from all over acting as a US communist proxy trying to steal a third of Syria.
In other words theyre just as bad as any rebels.

Guess Who behind Taliban

news18.com/news/world/china-hosts-afghan-taliban-delegation-says-report-1357269.html

Burgers GTFO from Afghan

Okay, so we are in agreement then. The OP picture was confusing because it seemed entirely contrary to reports of Troop movement to defend kurdish allies against Turkey.

Where do they get food
After years of seige
Dont they just starve to death

Cmon , Erdogan wont dare attack a US proxy without telling the US. Turkey has stated they informed the US and Russia.

Why should i give a fuck about syria? (This is not rhetorical, I'm actually asking.) Wouldn't kurds having power be better for America? I'm assuming they don't hate us like the rest of the mudshits but i really don't understand this is all so fucking confusing.

useful retards to use against ISIS, should get btfo after raqqa falls but looks like erdomeme wants to stall the fall of isis for another 6 months

>Using child soldiers
Absolutely barbarica

With Assad's death the floodgates are open, no bribes needed.
I'm team Assad

telling someone does not equal other party accepting your actions

I had a dream i met the tiger... it was strange... he kept holding my hand, would have me sit on the floor next to him while he sat on the couch, would speak in broken english with an arabic accent, and would occasionally touch me on the shoulders and such... n-n-n-no h-h-homo! I swear!

> Why should i give a fuck about syria?
Your tax dollars are being used to destabilise the country for Israel's benefit. Wouldnt you want that money to be spent on the US to make America great again?

Daily reminder Assad is a murderer.

The kurdish terrorists are just as bad as FSA and ISIS terrorists in using children as fighters. That kid was only 11.

Those retaking Aleppo threads were great.

>Erdogan wont dare attack a US proxy without telling the US
It certainly seems like they did. I don't know what you are basing what you are saying on, because right after that the US made a very public move which looks bad for Turkey.

other than that if it was told then this:
Seems very salient. Us troop movements are totally incongruent with the idea that the US allowed a strike on kurdish allies. If they did then they would not have moved the troops and clashes would continue.

Every leader of every country has people killed. Banal to even type up such a thing.

Lithuanian food is delicious!

US diversity lottery result will be announced today, wish me luck.

Praise kek, may he be with you all.

I want my tax dollars to be used to colonize all these shithole "nations" and create an American Empire.

Anyone have that vid/screenshot quoting Suheil saying fucking men up the ass isn't gay?

Yup, no idea whatsoever person who made it had on his mind.
Tell me you're a hava nagila pls
That's some qt rare Sally, keep lurking her facefuck user

>tiger will never hold your hand
>tiger will never talk to you in a sexy arabic accent
>will never touch you
H..hold me guys

Turkey claims they informed the US and Russia :

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/26/519534/Turkey-Ankara-air-raid-US-Russia

The reaction from the US and Russia was very mild, indicating they didnt care much.

Do they take moderates in civi clothing as civilian deaths

Taliban are an interesting proxy to get rid of IS-K, only if they managed a ceasefire with ANA, wouldn't be actually so bad.

>(((syrian network for human rights)))

feels bad pham

Hehe nice try assadist propagandist, but numbers are like this in reality.

You're not helping!

Youre doing this for Israel, there will be no empire for you. You cant even control Afghanistan after 16 years. Israel has been living on you like a parasite, once your country becomes another third world country theyll just jump to the next host. Cant you see your country is going down the drain?

I trust Turkish as much as the roaches they are, the point is lost on me when the US reaction was a very loud and public breaking up of the fight by increasing troop presence. It sounds like they intervened quickly and decisively.

I don't buy that the US wanted it to happen or they would not have increased presence. That simply doesn't make any sense. If they did notify then it was likely so that "advisors" on either side were not killed as a courtesy.

Neat

I know man. To make things more interesting, this all had occured right after another victorious battle... what does this mean?!

Megumin is the worst girl
Darkness is far better
And kinky..

>The reaction from the US and Russia was very mild,
>moves troops to border
>builds 3 bases
very (((mild)))

At least one of you was victorious this day.

>tfw the tiger will never sexually abuse you

Tigers victorious aurora is now a psychic power

I personally see the US reaction as very mild (compare it to the Khan Shaykhoun shitstorm - that was loud). Im guessing this US movement on the borders of Turkey is to pressure Erdogan to give the US something big. Trump and Erdogan are meeting soon. Im sure the US sees Turkey as a bigger ally than a bunch of feminist kurds that wont be able to maintain anything without a significant US invasion after ISIS are defeated.

I want my tax dollars to be used to drop radiological bombs over every US city.

Yes, a loud reaction would have been like Khan Shaykhoun. The US didnt really care about the dead kurds. Not even Ivanka bothered to tweet about it.

I want to take these nations. As in i wish afghanistan was under american control. Not this setting up governments that we think will be favorable to us but then stab us in the back.
I want to storm israel, take the land, and fire up the ovens.
I just wish that whenever we invaded somewhere we would actually take the state.

>mfw when we will see the worlds 2 super powers to gang rape turkey out of being

>US sees Turkey as a bigger ally
Turkey is without any question a larger ally in size but the US has nothing to gain in paying for Kurdish allies, then allowing them to be attacked, then rolling in to defend them. It is not logically coherent. Obama turned a blind eye largely, it seems, but it was clear that the US moved in to cease the bombardment.

Turks attacked military positions, really there was no reason for public outrage like the gas attacks.

your tone is gradually becoming less neutral, lol.

personally I say it's "good for Syria" but that's because I like Rojava better than Syrian govt. It's admirable that the SDF is fighting ISIS, yes, but honestly at this point in the game I don't believe the SAA + coalition really needs the extra help, ISIS is on its way out the door and the rebels seem to be, as well. Iran + Russia will not allow the govt to be overthrown and the opposition backers (USA, Saudis) seem to have given up on this plan.

If, by "good for Syria", you mean "good for the Syrian government" then I would argue "no." It's a nuanced issue but I think the benefits presented to Assad by the front that the SDF has got against ISIS in Raqqa are not worth the downside of giving Rojava more chips with which to bargain once the war has ended.

Doubt it, unless an all out WW3 happens, nobody is touching turkey.

fake news
opposition forces actually ADDED to the population

>still doesnt know that khan was a false flag after SyAF bombed a terrorist warehouse
Lad...

> public outrage like the gas attacks
As if there was a gas attack, it was just a bunch of twitter pics from alqaeda. With the kurds, we know US proxy militants died

>Instead of bombing military targets bomb "Voice Rojava" & logistics HQ
>Instead of hurting their rather large manpower striked where it hurts the most, in the propaganda machine
>Unitedstateians on /sg think targets were military positions
I see Erdogan has actually found a method, but honestly, talking bullshit like this without any knowledge is why people hate you fags

I think the US can easily get out of this by just clearing out ISIS and then abandoning the kurds. They will submit to Assad and he wont butcher them (unless they push this autonomy on him). If they dont then I dont think Assad would care if Erdogan attacks them.

Has anyone tried finding the rebel base from the new video posted?
>youtu.be/0S6SOUJ45g0

This. That Erdogan strike was in the heart, it was a serious message to the Rojava that he will not accept this kurdish region.

So what's going on with Russia in northern Syria?

Don't be jealous

Never implied the gas attack were not a false flag, but it was well crafted to have dead kids and generate public outrage.

>The YPG said in a statement its headquarters in Mount Karachok near Syria's frontier with Turkey had been hit, including a media center, a radio station, communications facilities and military institutions.
>military institutions
They targeted both actually, but what I meant is that having dead adult male kurds is not the same as having dead kids.

You guys need to chill out, you assumed a lot of crap.