Whatever happened to Kellyanne Conway? She just disappeared like a ship into the night all of a sudden

Whatever happened to Kellyanne Conway? She just disappeared like a ship into the night all of a sudden.

Alternative facts

She's hosting a TV show now

Kikener and his merry band of yids gained enough power in the administration to make her irrelevant.

Alternate reality

topkek

Michael Savage calls her Barfly

No. She's just out of the spotlight because the media was merciless with her--first about the "alternative facts" gaff, but then about the 'spying microwave' comment which she wasn't wrong about, but the media had to crucify her on, due to their enmeshment with the deep state.

fuck off back to Sup Forums

>op thought the Jews would allow an aryan woman to represent the government on tv.

Shame about her face, but how are her feet and soles?

too haggard for tv and Drumpf doesn't do haggard

She seems like a fun gal.

>Whatever happened to Kellyanne Conway?

She's on Fox every couple of days you tard.

Asking the important questions.

i think spicer has been a more effective "clown man" to draw attention away from any negative shit that might being going on with trump. perhaps she doesn't want to take that position herself. it just self deprecating. she's done her job for the most part.

>tfw she will never sit on my face

To be fair, if your job is in MEDIA, articulating yourself and not saying stupid things is the second most important thing about the job.

I think it had to do with her weird blowjob pose.

Either way, this is the one purge I'm actually happy about. Fuck her.

You're right. The whole "alternative facts" thing was a mistake, and isn't terribly defensible. But the microwave comment was even brought up by Avast, as a concern about the future of "smart home" shit, an entire year ahead of her comment, so the media, provably, went full retard, to chastise her about it.

Tfw I will never cum on her face.

One of her rivals in the administration put her office above a flight of stairs so Trump never visits her anymore.

She triggered Yael Kushner so they lashed Conway to that MOAB.
>f

>disappeared like a ship into the night

Not sure if troll or millennial