How much longer do you think it will be before riots start getting lethal?

I'm waiting for someone to pull out a gun and start firing on (probably) Antifa while the cops stand idle. Then at the next protest, bombs and weapons will be brought by both sides until it spirals out of control and most of where the riots constantly take place are locked down as warzones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5MjWZ7kxk
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=JtM9zVfPsyQ
kiro7.com/news/local/live-may-day-underway-in-seattle/518184738
youtu.be/37MlImfBYwc
youtube.com/watch?v=37MlImfBYwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want digits

Hopefully this summer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb5MjWZ7kxk

They are already lethal. I'm dying of laughter watching them.

I hope so. An anarchist nig just stabbed some white guys & killed one at UT. Maybe it wil start something...

Its a pretty safe bet people will start getting shot at rallies this summer.
>Our political discourse has devolved into literal small scale war.
What a time to be alive

I don't know. I predicted it would happen around the time of Milo's cancelled Berkeley speech, but it didn't. When it does and Civil War really happens, kill or be killed, Antifa is fucked. They have no way, even with Ragamuffins setting off pressure cooker bombs, to match arms with conservatives. So if it comes to that, good people, you'd better hurry if you want to kill an Antifa. Get one while supplies last.

>lethal riots
>burgerland
never because you're all pussies

I bet it'll start when one of the Antifa fags fires either on counter-protesters or the police.

Nobody cares enough about Antifa to actually shoot at them first.

>burger neo-Antifa fags firing on counter-protesters or police
yeah, no... those keks are the largest pussies of them all

They already are?

This ANTIFA fag was shot early this year. Could have been fatal.

Lots of stabbings and attacks with blunt objects (more lethal than a stick) too.

>Watching your local news talk about a nearby small scale war like it's a crash on the highway

Indeed

Hopefully in the next few weeks. It was mildly amusing to watch antifa beat down a couple garbage cans, but if they want attention in the long term they need to start murdering people

Green peace all over again

>they need to start murdering people
you guys have a rather large community, let's call them niggers, that murder themselves all the fucking time... nothing happens. And now you count on fucking antifa gays to start the civil war?? Man you guys are fucking delusional :DD

I actually only heard about this recently. It's the big stuff that gets on the news.

Niggers murdering each other isn't news.

Niggers murdering each other is nothing new.

The moment it gets that major, either the national guard or air force will come in to break things up. One of the F-35s first missions could be strafing communists!

Hopefully in the next few weeks. It was mildly amusing to watch antifa beat down a couple garbage cans, but if they want attention in the long term they need to start murdering people

I've met these people in the corporate world, many of them end up in a corporate job working 9-5 and continuing to live as slaves. These younger generations just need to get this shit out of their system and every couple years we see the same damn thing in life, they are going through a phase in life and this means nothing.

Also, It wouldn't surprise me if some of the elite actually want this type of shit to happen, a protest in the US is about social values, morals, and experiences. It means nothing

Yeah they have lighters and any weapons they can conceal from the police. Someone's going to go on a spree or snackbar near a crowd soon.

Last time we expected a fight ANTIFA no-showed. They know they're unprepared to go head to head with us, so they'll do lone wolf attacks until we chase after them, fitting their narrative.

You must understand, the left does not see you as mistaken and wrong, they see you as evil, it is a very big distinction.
For them, by fighting you they are fighting evil and they belive themselves to be in the right by doing this.

They haven't killed anyone yet because the vast majority of them are clowns who could not find their own backsides without help, but that will change.

Be prepared.

as soon as antifa kill a redhat it will turn into a blood bath, all laws go out the window once a life is taken for political reasons

Eventually most of the ANTIFAgs will desert bc most jobs don't want domestic terrorists. The hardcore will remain. The fanatics. Most of them are looking for something to fight for, but beware of the ones that stay.

>F-35
>first mission strafing commies
>a fucking gunpod
Now that would be ironic

Prepared for what, Antifa changing its name back into BLM or green piece?
To think, we spend are taxes supporting these people. Give. Em some land then reclaim it in 100 years once they've all died

I agree, the more time passes, the harder they will get.
The soft ones will be come hard or leave, and the hard ones will get harder.

Summertime. Something about the heat brings om the chimpouts. I always know summer has arrived in my neighborhood when the first nog gets shot. It's like the groundhog seeing his shadow. Clockwork

> most of the ANTIFAgs will desert bc most jobs don't want domestic terrorists
I agree. The unmasking of Eric Clanton was an absolute blow to antifa on a psychological level. The guy was completely decked out in black gear, bandana, etc. He did everything he could to hide himself. And Sup Forums found him. The only people who will stick around antifa are those who genuinely have nothing to lose by being exposed.

>Instead of groundhog day, you have nignog day

kek

Almost quads Italiano.

Same thing goes on here. Le Donald "Alt-Right" are dropping like flies because they can't go on anymore. They think they're us, but they aren't. They can't bear to see past their barrier of what defines us.

Summertime also happens to be Ramadan, so expect a lot more terrorist attacks across the western world.

>switzerland
how's your wife's son doing?

Probably by June.

That's not what will happen: status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

>Same thing goes on here
You mean on Sup Forums? Last I checked this place was exploding with traffic.

But a lot is the Plebbitors from T_D that think Milo is god. And Niggers are OK. And that we should continue helping our (((allies)))

Oh boy, this summer is going to be a two-for-one.

It'll be La Raza next. They already support illegals, that'll be a huge focus for them in the future too.

It might not happen. Around this time last year I thought that for sure there would be serious violence at the RNC and DNC, and it didn't happen like that.

It's entirely possible that we just keep on with a war of words and fists and sticks while the government continues to flounder.

It might depend on what Trump does. If he somehow manages to make big strides toward the Wall or Healthcare, they'll flip their shit. Otherwise might not get too crazy.

This, as a fascist it makes me laugh how much people underestimate communist nutjobs. They act like they are a bunch of harmless hippies when most are mentally ill and unstable and completely capable of violence. Watching the right wing try to debate and reason with them is hilarious. There is a reason why communists are killed and not reeducated or reformed, they are dangerous people.

Somebody on Trump side will get killed eventually, I already know it.

I mean, I've heard people talking about crazy schemes to help old people who have nothing to lose bring M16s in... so, probably this summer.

Problem is, I'm landlocked in normie territory. Could end badly if civil war breaks out because I was already a conservative before I took the redpill, and was none too shy of revealing it.

>One thing that Burrough returns to in Days of Rage, over and over and over, is how forgotten so much of this stuff is. Puerto Rican separatists bombed NYC like 300 times, killed people, shot up Congress, tried to kill POTUS (Truman). Nobody remembers it.

Holy shit, this is nuclear grade munitions against the current leftist narrative that anti-globalists will create lots of violence.

The first Ramadan after a western populist swing to the right.

We ain't taking shit anymore.

For the accelerationists, who I am starting to sympathize with more and more, things are all going according to plan. Sooner or later we will reach African levels of instability.

how do I find militias near me so I can be prepared?

Ding ding ding!

The irony of being told this by a swiss...

bro, I get why you hate them but there has always been moderates and civic nationalists on Sup Forums, it's nothing new. The amount of complaining about them is the only thing I've seen increase. I don't get it, I'd much rather put up with them over having to deal with leftists.

Find your local Klan chapter.

Exactly. Trump has to make a big accomplishment to push leftists to action because the anti-globalists will not resort to violence first.

I don't think Healthcare would even do it, it's polarizing but simply not potent enough a banner to organize leftist political violence under. It would have to be the wall, an aggressive escalation of the deportation program, sanctuary city funding, or the courts deciding to enforce immigration bans. So far most of that has been fruitless. The best chance is with deportations. The media is trying to create the next Elian Gonzalez and if there's enough stories it could happen.

Hang out at gun ranges mostly. It's almost impossible to do without having someone vouch for you though. People will just assume you're a fed if you go around asking about them. If you spend time at a gun range or gun shows you'll eventually meet people who can bring you in though.

Hello FBI

the KKK is literally all FBI agents, I'm talking about actual Dont Tread on Me militias

You don't. This isn't LARPing anymore. Call the police, they'll protect you.

The Michigan Militia was pretty woke back in the day but that whole OKC boogaloo kinda spoiled it. I'd hang out with norm gun fetishists and hunker down.

Just be ready to rush out to where commies are causing trouble with your gun and protect the innocent. Be a modern day minuteman.

I would only advise that if you are with a large enough group that the cops can't say shit, or they are no longer enforcing the rule of law, i.e. Rodney King level riots or higher.

This.

Going at it alone will get you scalped. Find a group of gun fanatics and stick together. Pretty simple.

>Call the police, they'll protect you
when seconds count the police are only minutes away

Police don't do shit now. They literally sit back while everyone beats each other because it's too risky for them to split up the riots.

>Going at it alone will get you scalped
oh really?

>Over half my town is kikes
>Spics flooding in
I'm pretty much dead if it gets to war

I had a shitty weekend and wanted some (You)s thats all.

Thanks.

Dammit son you know that FALs are my weakness. Sexiest gun ever made.

No problem, here's another.

If a riot goes down your street, by all means, fuck their shit up. But going out to a riot to defend innocents will get you scalped. By the cops. Then the District Attorney. Even if you get off, expect a hefty ($100k) legal bill.

2 1/2 yearsish

It'll start in California because the left here are beyond delusional.

here's another (you) new friend
hope your week improves

youtube.com/watch?v=JtM9zVfPsyQ

Ive been documenting antifa members on the day of the rope we will hang them all.

Where you been?

>civil war starts in Cali
>right wing militias flood in from the east and north
>leftists literally BTFO for all eternity

I really hope they try to start shit

kiro7.com/news/local/live-may-day-underway-in-seattle/518184738
HAPPENNING

You are doing the Lord's work, Crusader. D E U C E V E L V E T

Pretty safe to say that when the day of the locker comes, shoot anyone with a septum ring on sight.

The civil war will start in BERKELEY
We can blame the shit skin mayor for telling cops to stand down.

Checked

not soon enough

don't you know one of the most important rules of guerilla warfare? get your weapons from your enemies

that being said the right and left need to stop fighting each other, we're not each other's enemy and the blind focus on political ideals keeps us all divided, weak, and blind to the real issues

people need to come together, there does need to be a war, but it's not a civil one

We can only hope that Berkley becomes a full on warzone with the mayor being overthrown. Once that is done, a crusade to take the blue states from the left will ensue.

>that aryan princess on the left fighting against her own people

How can we convince as many white antifa as possible to turn back to the light?

Group of homeless in Olympia Wa attacked antifa telling them to pick up their fucking trash.

youtu.be/37MlImfBYwc

i almost think wedgies would work better than guns....more humiliating less angry

next month

MACRON IS A DEEP STATE PUPPET

Get in here faggots!!!

>we're not each other's enemy

They openly call for our blood to be spilled in the streets.

Civil War when, America? If you're not going to nuke Kim it's the least you can do to keep us entertained.

You've forgotten the golden rule, user. Communists aren't people. They are a hive-mind whose goal in life is to assimilate or kill those who believe differently.

Martial law please Mr. Trump!

communism is an ideology for losers, those that cannot make anything for them selves depend on more capable people for every thing. If they decide to fight us they will lose. A bunch of degenerate faggots going up against people who have been stockpiling, training, and shooting for their whole lives will not stand a chance

This is a complex process and requires the right conditions.

Probably this

remember last summer was non stop happenings all over the world

>BLM shooting of Dallas police
>Nice truck attack
>Orlando night club attack
>Turkey coup
>BLM Riots
>Antifa riots
>Battle of Sacramento
>BLM shooting of Baton Rouge police
>Small scale terror attacks throughout Europe

and probably more i'm forgetting

buckle up for the this summer

Homeless in Olympia Washington are busting bricks and throwing them at Antifa.

a group of us needs to go to the next trump rally all dressed up as crusader knights with full metal armor and beat the shit out of any communists that we see, (they have to attack us first though) that way the media cant spin it to make it look like an absolute massacre. TRUMPS CHRISTIAN ARMY WILL NOT FALL
>DEUS VULT

>mfw even homeless are less degenerate than these faggots

A few minutes ago, police were firing rubber bullets & tear gas.

youtu.be/37MlImfBYwc

youtu.be/37MlImfBYwc

youtu.be/37MlImfBYwc

windows busting now