"It is no accident that we attacked Greek life...

"It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.” Colonial and plantation nations were constructed in the image of Greece and Rome. Fascist group Identity Evropa uses images of Greco-Roman statues in its propaganda. Continental philosophy finds much of its roots in the Socratic tradition. Our notion of democracy and all its accompanying inequalities and hierarchies stems from the Greek conception of the polis, sustained by slavery, the domination of women & children in the home, and the battle against foreigners."

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

HOLY FUCK SHIT.

They are being this BLATANT about it.

Destroying the intellectual and political ancestors of western civilization as we know it.

Literally knifing someone to death because he's a part of "Greek Life" which is Greco-Roman in origin, which fascists like to glorify.

Writing "racist" and "rapist" on walls because of astroturfed hysteria.

I'm not some redneck cretin who likes to fight. I'm just a skinny geek from New England who highly appreciates and respects Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Cicero, Vergil, Caesar, etc. I used to be pretty leftist and read Marx et al.

Now I want to learn how to fight and arm myself just so I can stand against these filthy vandal hordes. What the fuck do they think they want? Even the left can trace their intellectual heritage back to the Greeks! Even communism is, in a sense, a product of western civilization. Do they want to replace the West with Islamic or East-Asian traditions (which also contain "muh oppression")?

I'M NOT EVEN A FUCKING REGULAR Sup Forums USER! MY SOCIAL MEDIA IS FULL OF ANTI-TRUMP JOKES! I JUST LIKE TO BROWSE /his/ and /lit/ SOMETIMES! BUT AS AN ATHEIST DISENFRANCHISED WITH THE LEFT I WANT TO BRING OUT THE FUCKING CRUCIFIXES AND FASCES AND SWASTIKAS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLuyLf-aQ1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry for the caps guys, I'm just really pissed right now. Is this what it means to be 'redpilled?'

I never thought I'd call myself right-wing but wow...fucking wow.

It's only the beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=VLuyLf-aQ1Y

they rarely admit the true intentions behind their actions

good find

someone should probably archive it just in case

>Is this what it means to be 'redpilled?'

Its only the start my friend.

I guess I have a new journey to look forward to now.

I did suspect they had this underlying attitude, but what I read in that site was just so...naked.

Romans and Greeks were never, and will never, be white. So they're doing our job for us.

I'll give that a watch. William Pierce? Rings a bell

They're Jews who hate Greece and Rome for conquering ancient Judea and scattering the Jews from it. Jews hate Rome, Jews hate Ancient Greece, Jews hate Christianity.

The anger comes first, then comes the despair (may not actually happen if war starts), then you realize you have to keep improving anyway and push through and end up becoming something greater than before.

Buy a gun and learn how to use it

Jews love romans and ancient greece.
Leftards hate jews and love mudslime.
Mudslime hate romans and ancient greece.
Jews hate cucks.
Christians are cucks.

welcome to hell.. enjoy your stay.

If you're new here then I would suggest getting out while you still can.

welcome. remember, you can never leave. Fascism is about Western Civilization. Most of here worship this civilization and want to do everything we can to preserve it. Fascism provides us with the means to do so. Do you understand now?

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Bump, good stuff here.

Anger is a good emotion user, it's one of the emotions required to be human and to improve your environment. So much of our modern social control is an attempt to make individuals feel bad about getting angry and make the individual seem unreasonable. Learn to funnel your anger into actions to better yourself.

That's a whole lot of words for some shitty graffiti

n-no! diversity IS our s-strength!

This is why equality is a lie.There's no such thing as being equal.
They want to replace the West with an Islamic caliphate.Niggers are attracted to Islam like flies are attracted to shit.More niggers in America are leaving Christianity,and are converting to Islam each year which majority of the time happens in jail/prison.
Black history revisionist shows are pushing the WE WUZ ISLAMIC KANGZ lie.I'm not saying it's jews,but it's definitely jews pushing the propaganda. Niggers now believe they originally discovered America,and it's the "white devil" that needs to either leave or be racially cleansed.
Be careful out there,user.Nigs,Spics,and Islamic shitskins are getting much more violent,and getting to the boiling point for an all out racial genocide, Just be ready.Get fit,and armed.Learn to defend yourself.