The Future of Africa and the nergos

What is in store for Africa?

I hear China really wants to invade them. It would be so easy to take them all out or enslave them and the rest of the world would give 0 fucks.

But something has to happen over there eventually.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell on earth after their population reaches 7 billion in the next 30 years

>What is in store for Africa?
I haven't been keeping close track, but based on what has happened so far, nothing good.

Think how much progress could be had with 1.6 billion labor slaves. (yes, there is that many of them!)

Malthusian checks kick in at some point. Plague, famine, war, pestilence.

You know, the good guys.

it already is hell on earth

All hell is gonna break loose with their exploding population, once some eocnomic crisis hits the west and we can no longer afford their gibs.

A multi billion man horde of feral niggers is gonna storm north.

It's no joke. Their birthrate is 7.9 births for ever 1 death. There bill be 12 billion of them in 100 years.

Why would we re-enslave them? We got machines to do all the work

Just think about how many pyramids could be built with that sort of KANG power? Once whites stop robbing them of their wealtg of course.

7.9? Is the .9 percent a inbred monkey?

The .9 is a goat-man hybrid

Finally, some TRUE christians getting baptized

They'll all be in Europe lmfao

>inbred monkey

No, that's the other 7, the .9 is the nigger born without legs/arms

Once they become industrialized there population will begin to decrease.
But now that Sup Forums made me hate the nogs, the only way they would become industrialized is if china colonize them first and implement some kind of civilization.

>if china colonize them first and implement some kind of civilization
They are not

The white man already tried that. He even left them the tools and taught them the skills needed to modernize. The negro decided to go back to tribal warfare before the white man's arrival.

A good punishment for niggers is chopping of their thumbs, without thumbs they lose the dexterity to use weapons or commit savagery.

>northbound niggerstorm
I'd like to think europe will see it coming, get their shit together and go put africa right.

China will strip mine the continent as soon as the decline of Western Civilization makes them too weak to do anything about it.

>A multi billion man horde of feral niggers is gonna storm north

Scariest sentence I have ever read.

take a good fucking guess my dude

>invade
They're buying it cheap. It's like buying Alaska from the Russians, but infinitely better.

>Just think about how many pyramids could be built with that sort of KANG power?
You'd be surprised. Shakles-and-whips slavery would first have to be instituted, though.

We need to stop fucking feeding them, jesus christ. We keep sending help over and the are fucking like rabbits and asking for more

If you want to get what you pray for, don't pray for what you want.
Pray for more babies to die.
Pray for fires and disease.
Pray for people to be maimed and structures to fail.
This, the lord will give to you in spades.

Let's make sure this doesn't happen at all costs. We don't need a race of men with the unimaginative competence of Asians cross-strained with an athletic, quickly reproducing race. The zerg would overrun us.

Dunno, but we should probably do something.

What's happening here?

Guise, my last numbers are the same if you upside down them.
Which god of the ancient pantheon agrees with me?

They are starting the long journey of reconstructing their continent and identity.

And chineses, plenty of them

if that kid trips he's a goner

europe cant even handle the imported niggers and muslims

in 30 years europistan will embrace the niggerstorm and charge into russia

Sauce plox

well I think we should export genius sperm to africa to hybridize them so they'll be smarter and more civilized. They desperately need better brains!

black students bussed to suburban schools

My God

We really have been feeding the ducks at that pond

>niggerstorm and charge into russia
where the same winter will show up and turn those negros into popsicles

that is some scary shit

we don't need all of Africa to become great.

We need five or six countries strategically placed to become first world.

Then niggers from shit surrounding countries will flee there instead of crossing a fucking desert to get to Europe.

Only problem is literally every country coloured here either has a retard in charge or a bloodthirsty dictator.

Widespread regime change is necessary for Africa's evolution.

I'm scared.

some more i guess
if only european leaders were like this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

I want to turn Africa into an Anglo-Germanic colony, and exterminate the rest of the negros.

>all those ex-wehrmacht mercenaries hip-firing FALs like they're mp40s

Ok literally hitler

at least he'll have a minute or two to call his loved ones before he hits the ground

Wtf is oceania's problem?

I can't stop laughing

Never knew being that tall made you run like a Jew

Give me the quick rundown on Mauritania. Why is it poised to be a success?

the bush war truly was special. shame about the end result but boy oh boy did the whites ever struggle good

That one is sad.

>But something has to happen over there eventually.

>over there

Teleports behind you: Not so fast goyim.

Niggers look like wild animals without clothes.

it ain't, but a lot of nigs from the west coast flee to Europe so a first world Mauritania would be pretty fucking awesome tbqh.

But alas it's a poor islamic shithole and the slavery capital of the world.

I've got high hopes for Ethiopia, Kenya and Nigeria though.
They've currently got Chinese tier growth.

>nigger trying to learn
>other niggers torment him for trying to be different

The story of every smart negros life.

once white people are gone and all the food aid and other help stops, chinks will probably invade africa and slaughter them all so they can get the resources. the few remaining whites will complain and cry muh racism but it wont matter since they'll be irrelevant at that point with no military power to challenge foreign states.

Nigerlets BTFO

The one you should really hope for is the Congo.

Huge land area to store refugees in, enough natural resources to legitimately rival the wealth of Europe, if only it can get stable.

>They've currently got Chinese tier growth.
So fucking what?

Those countries still have Detroigashu tier crime rates.

HAHAHA! Such an underrated comment!

I thought this would be more messy but this is fine.

>Invades Africa
>Turns the WHOLE continent into a beautiful thriving society
>Niggers want gibs
>Liberalism
>Feminism
>300 years of Chinese colonization progress is threatened by the descendants of the ancestors you helped
Welcome to the United States 2.0!

The Earth's population will decline rapidly after reaching about 10 billion once it becomes apparent that it's completely unsustainable. The West will cease all relief operations.

The world's poor will be the ones to go.

basketball is such a dumb sport

I have a dream for the future of Apefreaka.

ayyy

That wont do shit retard, Africa has alot of surface area.

I'd prefer the breadbasket/summer home not be irradiated. Just cut off the food aid, let 90% of them starve, and drone strike the remainders.

they will be eaten by chinks.

Someday some chinaman will get it into his head eating a dried nigger dick will give him an erection, and then the niggers will be hunted to extinction.

With wealth comes tranquillity. No exceptions.
The Congo has two problems:
1. They have a terrible dictator that bends over for western businesses to rape the country of its natural wealth
2. There's a civil war because the country is so blessed with this natural wealth especially with coltan which is necessary in the building of laptops, phones, et al.

On top of that you've got ethnic conflicts stemming back from the Rwandan genocide creating factionalism amongst people.

I know Sup Forums thinks war is a good thing because more niggers die but bizarrely, people breed more during wartime.
Afghanistan has the highest fertility rate in Asia and they've been at war for decades.

Like I said - the first step to fixing the problem is by getting rid of your shitty dictator.
Gambia did it and they're doing pretty fucking well.

Black people are not meant to have freedom.
Black people were meant to be slaves.

Hopefully a plague that wipes them out completely. Then we get to squander africa for ourselves without libtards crying "muh blud diemundz"

>t. black apologist cuck

Goodbye uncle Tom

Lol probably

>black apologist cuck
more like someone that doesn't want niggers fleeing to Europe like they currently are.

If we intentionally keep it poor what the fuck else are they going to do?

tis a mightly slap that young man wields

all the whites need to get out now -go back to europe or the US let the chinese fuck up the continent - europe and the americans will not accept any of their refugees fuck 'em

>With wealth comes tranquillity. No exceptions.
You must not understand how niggers work, they dont commit crime because they are poor they do it because they are impulsive savages.

Also nigger countries that LACK DICTATORS still have ludicrous rates of crime.

Explain the more prosperous Jamaica being the most dangerous country in North West Hemisphere?

>If we intentionally keep it poor what the fuck else are they going to do?
Doesnt matter what they do cuz we just kill them.

I wonder how they get black actors to play retarded slave niggers... OH WAIT, haha they pay with gibbsmedats

Jamaica may be a shithole, but they have less than 2 children.
That's good enough for me.

If we just left them to their own devices. Literally cut off all gibs. They'd be near extinct within a few years. Only the tribes would be left. We could re-colonize the place, just keep the nogs completely out of it this time - we have machines that can do the old nig work. Gather/mine/grow the valuable resources and live like kangz.

Stop feeding them. Put machine guns on the beaches. Take it at face value. We are being invaded.

good bye uncle tom

>we keep them poor
>Imblying

How about not letting them in? It seems to be working fucking great for the entire rest of the world.

They take over the earth.

Think about it, genocide is off the table, so is mass sterilisation and even if we just try and let them starve themselves to death the (((NGOs))) will provide them with food aid.

The African population will just keep growing exponentially until they outnumber everyone else on Earth. Then they'll just emigrate.

>How about not letting them in?
of course I'd prefer that.
But even our "far-right" wouldn't DARE suggest such a thing.

Pic related is part of the "white supremacist party" in the UK.