BREAKING: Steve Bannon about to get booted from White House

palmerreport.com/news/steve-bannon-prepared-to-leave-donald-trumps-white-house-to-run-conservative-think-tank/2539/

he needs to run

on a treadmill for a while

>Palmerreport
Literally the
>Northcrane
of the left

They're also 2 days slow. Trump spoke glowingly about Bannon and the lack of impending moves in the WH today.

Bannon knows that having his voice in the WH as advisor to Trump is way more important than replacing DeMint at HERITAGE - don't be so fucking thick. The good news is that we may actually get another /ourguy/ if Heritage consults wisely with Bannon and picks a better public face than DeMint was

Fuck off, I actually support Bannon, but you aren't going to find this kind of news anywhere else.

Liberal news has ironically been the best source of what's going on in internally in this White House for at least a month now.

>the opposing side is the most interested in not towing the line of bullshit

really candies my bacon

Come on, they hang on every tidbit that they can turn into a headline to masturbate over.

At least there's information to extract reality out of, as opposed to the total blackout from the typical sources on the right. Alex Jones went full retard after getting sued, Breitbart is in the White House, Fox News is currently falling apart, etc.

>palmer report

literally fake news

>Fuck off, I actually support Bannon, but you aren't going to find this kind of news anywhere else.
because it's unironically fake

wtf I love liberals now. just bought a subscription to the washington post!

Maybe I should read RT, that's real, right?

>buying news

user don't be ridiculous.

The left runs one of these stories at least once a week...

Shill harder OP

Bullshit, I've followed the entire saga, and generally the stories have held up. There really was drama between Bannon and Kushner, which wasn't initially reported elsewhere. Bannon really was demoted, which wasn't initially reported elsewhere. And now this.

If this is true, then they're 3/3 on Bannon.

>Trump literally came out today and said Bannon wasn't leaving. Maybe Bannon will leave at some point, but it undoubtedly will not be in the next few weeks if Trump just said this today.

That is exactly why you should believe it. Just wait and see

Thanks for Correcting the Record

KEK

>closed think tanks

Is there even a point to these anymore? If you're looking for honest discussion, the internet humiliated left wing think tanks last election. If you're not honest, they're a prime target for anyone looking to uncover corruption.

>t. Increasingly nervous buzz feed author for te 999999th time this year

Will the tank figure out a way to stop the next civil war?

No he isn't. Trump issued a public statement about this.

hell yeah

The idea that Heritage Foundation would let an outsider like Bannon just come in and run the place is frankly absurd. This is fake news.

>palmerreport
Literally who