What is happening?

>We control all three branches
>Democratic party is in shambles. Without leadership or direction
> Our approval rating is rarely going above 35%

What the fuck are we doing? We voted against the status quo. We turned the system on it's head, what the fuck are we waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2017/05/01/compromise-spending-bill-includes-2500-more-visas-for-afghans-in-program/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We checking em

Not IT'S head, IT'S means IT IS. So you wouldn't say on IT IS head. It's ITS. Get it?

Smarten up little dick.

/thread

daily reminder

No we don't, the republican party is largely full of globalist traitors.

Rand Paul and Justin Amash are the only two I can think of off the top of my head that wouldn't sell us out.

>we
You mean the Republicans? The left's shadow? Democratic politics is dead. RWDS incoming.

You got fucking played. Trump IS the status quo. He's a Coastal Elitist who lied to all the uneducated retards populating Middle America just to get elected. Now enjoy watching him flip on every single one of his promises you voted for him to carry out.

Rand Paul is a libertarian. Their entire idealogy is based on selling out the race/family/nation.

"How to Spot a Shill" infographic

Number 4 or 5 is 'no grammar mistakes'

Sit down niggar

>We voted against the status quo.

Disgustingly rich man from Manhattan. Seats filled with the asses of many like him. Revolution isn't coming from up top.

It's Paul Ryan + John McCuck + Lindsey Gayhm.

Trump has no political aptitude so he's listening to the "professionals".

He was controlled all along. I tried to tell people this during the entire election cycle, and Sup Forums stamped its feet and cried and shouted through their tears that it was completely impossible.

Everyone understood what he meant because of CONTEXT. Don't be so autistic. Orthography is truly, fucking USELESS and numbing for no reason. The rules of English's orthography need to be broken so that it may become more coherent.
Also it's quite funny that the people who correct these small autistic mistakes are the most ILLITERATE niggers in the world. Cull yourself

Still better than the neocons, they GIVE it away free for their kike masters.

>We turned the system on it's head,

Lol, you honestly believe this? A bunch of billionaires and bankers in the White House is some grand new experiment in American governance?

You and everyone who thinks like you it's a chump.

Agreed. And libertarians can be salvaged.

the apostrophe is a possessive.
ie:
>this is user's dumbass mistake.

>Their entire idealogy is based on selling out the race/family/nation

Why does literally every argument against libertarians involve making shit up about them?

Most of the the Republicans are dirty NeoCons that are nothing but establishment robots. Like that rat McCain

What's possessive in this sentence?

Congressional republicans and neocon nevertrumpers (many of their paid shills here - think mcmuffin, rick wilson, koch network etc)

aka

The people who fought trump's candidacy the hardest. Right now this is the only way they can take revenge

it is a pronoun refering to the system in this sentence. the apostrophe is warranted to show tat being turned on it's head is belonging to the system.
Grammar 101

underated

the republican party is still in full retard mode from obama's presidency and trump is having a harder time than he expected with the job.

>making shit up
I'm not. Libertarianism is basically classical liberalism. Classical liberalism is radical jacobinism and results in regicide and Sartre every time. A libertarian state is unsustainable without a strong centralized state. Its kind of ironic.

Remember last time public polling was correct?

most republicans in congress actually don't want to do any of the shit they campaign for or especially things trump wants

there are no term limits and they are almost impossible to get rid of in a primary. They are funded by all the special interest and billionaire zionist weirdos

Reality kicked in after inaguration.

hahahaha you really think voting a rich white man is voting against the status quo?
He was always just gonna make the government better at doing what it already does best, making the rich richer, you retard.

>approval rating is rarely going above 35%
yeah like when he had a 2% chance of winning on Nov 8

Deep State is the reality, yes. So, are you guys going to listen to commies now? Or do you want to keep thinking you can peacefully change a system by playing by its rules?

Trump is an incompetent stooge and the republicans have no idea how to actually lead after years of obstructionism.

>I'm not.

Yes you are

>A libertarian state is unsustainable without a strong centralized state

U.S. constitution with a small federal government and low taxes IS a libertarian state, and it created the most wealth, technology, and standard of living the world had ever seen. Our major problems and stagnation didn't start until we began growing the government and raising taxes to absurd levels.

Why are people so intentionally detached from historical reality?

>What the fuck are we doing? We voted against the status quo. We turned the system on it's head, what the fuck are we waiting for?

Trump wants to be friends with Jews so literally nothing changes.

Until we get a leader who openly calls them out, things are only going to continue to accelerate further.

Looks like you control jack and shit, and jack left town.

You elected a retard into office for real this time.

Barron was the one running the show the whole time. (((Their))) first major victory was isolating him from the decision making apparatus.

SHILL THREAD

TRUST TRUMP

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

STAY UNITED WITH TRUMP

Back to r/T_D

Sept 23

Paul Ryan reaching around the aisle instead of across it.

The United States is unsustainable. Its
Its dying right now as we speak. Technology masks decay.

Is this during homosexual sex

No, we controlled the white house until the Donald decided to give libtards Flynn's head on a platter, hired his kike son in law, hired his airhead wannabe kike daughter, let them hire a bunch of radical leftists and hire the cunt who started the "never Trump" movement.

The courts are owned by the kikes, the democrats are owned by the kikes, the neo-con establishment RINOs are owned by the kikes. We had a white house for a day or two.

It was fun while it lasted, I suggest you bros who have property stock up on weapons, gear, and start growing your own crops for the coming collapse.

you cannot have a libertarian society without white people, and basically only white people (and not every type of white either, a special kind of white)

hispanics don't make libertarian societies, neither do the chinese or negroes.

Bullshit.

He won't get anything done unless we meme magic in a real congress. Start with the house of representatives and flush out as many as possible. Some of you basement dwelling fuckers should run. Start Sup Forumspac, get the funds going, run some young right wingers, DON'T BE RACIST, and win. Support Trump.

>>'123710774
Be careful.

Just so we're clear, the kikes own congress so hard that despite democraps having lost 1,200 seats of state and local offices around the country since 2010, despite the democraps being a vocal minority or coastal cities and the media, they just got:

>everything in the budget they wanted
>increased budget for planned parenthood
>increased budget for sanctuary cities
>NO funding for immigration enforcement in cities
>NOT A PENNY for the wall

All of this despite congress being owned by the republican party.

Thanks, Jews. When the collapse happens, I'm going to be swinging some shylocks in the air by their side curls.

Did you think that attacking the system would result in an organized, orderly procession of business as usual and high approval ratings from establishment-controlled statistics?

Aaaaaare you stupid?

>blames jews
>doesn't blame idiot voters

Democracy is tyranny of the retard.

>we
>our
Stop living delusions.

Approval ratings are completely controlled by the media. Don't let it fool you.

During the Obama presidency, they would blast mostly neutral/positive news stories. When Trump got elected, they put a negative spin on everything.

The thing about democracy is that 90% of the voting population is sheep and it's extremely easy to control them. Now that wouldn't normally be a problem because everyone has a voice, but when corporate mergers create an industry where one party (the opposing one) controls the narrative of 80%+ of the media industry, you naturally have problems with approval ratings.

>what are we waiting for

For Paul Ryan
John McCain and LIndsey Graham to stop sabotaging everything

On another note, despite Obama being an effeminate, lanky nigger communist organizer in chief, he at least had the balls to tell congress "you send me a budget or bill I don't like and I'll throw it right back in your face and let the government shut down, fuck you."

Here comes Trump the so-called alpha male in chief and he gets behind Paul Ryan's RINOcare which fails thanks to the conservative caucus but Trump attacks the conservatives. He lets the republican leadership parade around on political shows bragging about how they're going to shove their own budget down his throat, and now that this betrayal of a budget gets passed by his own party, he's not out there going to war.

Yeah, I blame kikes, most of the blame is on them for owning the entire congress except for a handful of people.

ZOG runs deeper than we thought. The Jews apparently can't be beaten by a mere presidential election. In a way, this knowledge is freeing.

Yea they ask 1000 random people in a bias area and think it applies to the rest of the union.

>voting conservative for change
you'll have to purge the backbone of the party for what you want.

>Also it's quite funny that the people who correct these small autistic mistakes are the most ILLITERATE niggers in the world.
You're not even making sense user
go spread your ebonical attitude somewhere else stupid nigger.

>What the fuck are we doing? We voted against the status quo. We turned the system on it's head, what the fuck are we waiting for?
90% of those elected to office in 2016 were part of that status quo. They may have rode on the Trump's populist wave but it was a convenient and temporary ride. They're all still pushing the same tired globalist agendas that make us all miserable.

It's also funny because the shitheads who gloat about how Trump is breaking his campaign promises are the ones viciously sabotaging and obstructing his every attempt.

Well, this time around they're too fucking stupid to actually get anything done, so it's somewhat new.

>things aren't going my way
>can't be a result of my childlike worldview combined with the total inability of my peers to work towards realistic change
>can't be the fact that i put my trust in a sentient hairpiece who can't string two facts together much less RUN A FUCKING NATION
>nope
>MUST BE THE JEWS

Idiots like you are why our country is going down the shitter. I honestly hope you die.

We didn't get played dumbass. We could choose either the guy who was lying about doing what we want, or the woman who was being honest about doing what we don't want.

At least this way we can document what the American people wanted.

Yeah, people who gloat that Trump cucked out don't seem to understand that they're wasn't another option that wasn't obviously worse. That said Trump hasn't totally cucked out yet but if starts the everything's a negotiating position bullshit he deserves everything coming to him

The real power told him very politely that he cannot touch certain subjects/projects or they will kill everyone he loves.

That's how it works.

>uneducated retards

Rural and suburban.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Really makes you think

Why would you trust a man who provably lies something like 50% of the time? You are mathematically equally likely to reach the correct answer by consulting a random number generator.

Yeah but you always suggest that Uncle Bob. You're just mad 'cause I have black friends.

Jews are who you blame when you have no one to blame buy yourselves. Hitler knew that claiming the Jew to be the metaenemy of the Volk would create a scapegoat many fervent nationalist-minded Germans would support. The German military used Hitler to help punish those countries who fucked them in WW1.

There are redpilled Jews, liberal Jews, marxist Jews, conservative Jews, libertarian Jews - you know, just like Christians, blacks, Asians and Spics.

Shhh, nobody tell this guy whom funded the Bolsheviks and sponsored their rise to power.

The Dialectic; understand this, bud. They fund all sides in every debate.

>What the fuck are we doing?
Cucking. There's a reason the GOP is called cuckservatives.

>Rural and suburban retards
Is Obamaleaf on?

>Check my gif

The Neocons refuse to comply, and all need to be voted out in 2018 to make way for representatives who do the will of the people who voted Trump into power. Until that happens, it's a fucking stalemate. The man can't just pass executive orders one after another, so we need to clean house.

It's a product of putting an outsider in with the house and Senate full of establishment swamp creatures and still Obama people in some non elected positions. It will take more time and we still have to keep pressure on these fucks and vote for people that may help.

MACRON IS A DEEP STATE PUPPET

Get in here faggots!!!

Get in here faggots!!!

Get in here faggots!!!

Join my new political party
>Reform
>Over-reaching
>Politicians
>Everywhere

god damn shill, nice diversion tactics, i almost gave you a (You)

It's not that simple, the Republican Party isn't some collective hive mind, blame Trump's inability to get legislature through on Paul Ryan who had years to prepare an Obamacare repeal and yet he decided to release a bill he didn't even know if he had the votes for or not, now Trump can't risk a government shutdown that could last for ages fuck him over in the long run on some budget because he needs to have the votes to pass legislation which has less unknown variables to the capability to pass bills through congress.
>Democratic party is in shambles. Without leadership or direction
The Democrats don't have leadership but they certainly have direction and that is to oppose everything that Trump proposes, Trump cannot rely on a single democrat vote for anything he proposes which even Bush and other Republicans didn't have to deal with
> Our approval rating is rarely going above 35%
If the election should've taught you anything it's that polls cannot be trusted

>We voted against the status quo.
So why are you wondering why the rest of the status quo government isn't passing legislation? Trump isn't a God-Emperor, he has to deal with other branches of Government.

>ZOG runs deeper than we thought. The Jews apparently can't be beaten by a mere presidential election.

The force behind ZOG is the same force that has directed our politics from the shadows since we re-started after The Flood around 11,000 years ago. The Sumerians are as far back as we are allowed to see, and the same force founded and ran that civilization just as they do ours and almost every human collective on the planet at any given time. Their influence is weakest currently in Iran, North Korea and Syria, as these are the only world states that are currently free of the tyranny of Central Banking and are able to print their own currency without owing interest to "them" for something created out of thin air.

JFK caught a bullet in a ritual sacrifice on the 33rd meridian because he passed an Executive Order the day before that abolished the Federal Reserve, and began printing United States Notes as opposed to our current Federal Reserve Notes.

Republican politicians are most happy when military contractors get paid. Fuck Mike Pence. I hope his kid turn gay then get drafted in a future war.

How about the will of the majority that didn't vote for trump?

Nah not him, that meme just got burned into my subconscious to such a degree that whenever I see the word retard I immediately think of the words rural and suburban.

The (((system))) is as in control as it ever was. The POTUS is just a public spokesman for the deep state.

Like always, it's the cuckservatives. Even when they win and control everything they just can't bring themselves to be winners because they're more comfortable being the fake opposition.

>he passed an Executive Order the day before that abolished the Federal Reserve, and began printing United States Notes as opposed to our current Federal Reserve Notes.

all lies

pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2017/05/01/compromise-spending-bill-includes-2500-more-visas-for-afghans-in-program/

>Clinton was worse
This meme needs to die. Our relationship with russia would be the same, and we would be fewer steps away from WWIII.

You got 50 republicans that are basically dems, but in the wrong party. they will fuck every single conservative bill, since the dems will have a 100% obstruction.
Only a supermajority or a new party can save your contry from being brazil.
Good luck burger

Georgia runoff is in June.

June-July... 1 month
July-August.. 2months
August-September... 3months
September-October... 4months

Trump has 3 months to iron out some deal after Ossof loses.

Maybe, but we'd be 70 steps closer to the poz apocalypse

Basically Establishment Republicans and Extreme Republicans are fighting, it is the Rand Pauls vs. the Paul Ryans.If there was ever a time to suck it up and accept more extreme policies for the party, now would be the time.