It was all real

>it was all real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ricans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn be born in the late 1910s and raise your kids in the 1950s, live a happy life and then happily die to the fall of the USSR in '91.
>you do however get to see the progressive decay of society as your countrymen are replaced by people who doesn't even speak the native tongue
WHY

but ooo baby don't you want somma this chocolate

>Raise kids in the 50s
>Have your daughters be the first slags

>the first cuck post is a leaf

shocking

>this existed at some point
hahahaaa

They all look like uptight pieces of shits honestly, but I guess that's what everyone on Sup Forums is.

>there used to be a program where we sent people to the fucking moon

Get it back

youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA

Anti race mixing till 1965 remember this isn't USA people fought for in ww2..

>there was a period in our countries history when we built great public works

At least they aren't a bunch of goddamn kikes

Being civilized involves a slight bit of uptightness.

Why can't we just agree that some people like being uptight and the benefits it gives you? Anyone who runs a bussiness is considered uptight, but you can be certain they are richer than you.

That reminds me of how the Middle East was becoming more secular and less Islamic before Israel fucked everything up and started supporting Saudi Wahhabists

Why were the 1950s so full of hope while everything since has been shit?

This shit makes me so glad I wasnt born during that era, I love my wife, who is white, blonde, and has blue eyes with all my heart.

Am a computer engineer and she is currently a stay at home mom, but she used to work in actuarial science (tellling insurance companies when people would die). We have two children, I completely provide for them and have them on a christian upbringing, even though i was not really (religion is important people!).

how do you contribute to society op, i may be a shitskin, but I pay my taxes, send my kids to school, obey the law,and am an active member in our local church, were we regularly run food drives for the homeless.

There are no negative consequences at all goyim

Now enjoy being raised by a single mother on welfare!

How can you defend it? People being terrorised, hosed down, chased with dogs. It was wrong.

American greatness, immortalized in plastic.

>terrorised, hosed down, chased with dogs
i wish i could have witnessed it first hand, sounds wonderful, niggers are not human user

Oh look another user larping as a nigger on the internet pretending that people should be glad racemixing with shitskins is turning us into Brazil

I can't defend it

they were too soft we should have genocided the shit out of the nogs

Women, children..really user?

Not Humans.

>niggers

I don't recognize this country anymore. I'm not even memeing. I'm currently posting this from Starbucks (I like to get out of the house) where I am literally the only white person in the store.

>I can't defend it
>they were too soft we should have genocided the shit out of the nogs
Wow such edge

There is literally nothing wrong with diversity

>Why were the 1950s so full of hope while everything since has been shit?
Nam.

I don't give a flying fuck what you do behind closed doors with your coalburning wife and half shitskin mudbaby.

As long as you're unarmed, you don't wear your pants around your knees and you don't chimp out over a wrong fast food order, I don't give a fuck.

Just don't try to justify/normalize your "life" to us.

If it were u pto me, you'd all be back in the fields picking cotton.

>Race mixing is communism
Hot tbqh

t.commie

>edgy

how is not wanting to live in Africa/Brazil edgy?

Why don't you go live in the ghettos in Detroit if you're so badass?

>2nd leaf post
>also a cuck post

Maybe 5 whites guys, 1 Asian and the rest are all black. So diverse.

Old Navy thinks so.

funny, i dont recall every saying i was black, im latino

kys, already can not wait until summer is over.

>Why don't you go live in the ghettos in Detroit if you're so badass?
Niggers didn't make Detroit a shithole, they lived there when it was America's 3rd largest city. Piece of shit coward LARPers moving to the suburbs at the first sign of trouble did. Chickenshit cracker.

Ben Carson is cool

fucking retarded, 3/5 is smaller than both 4 and 5, should have started from 0 on the right, gone to 3/5, then 1,2,3,4

but i guess you pants on head retards are allergic to any form of critical thinking

last decade before the effects of cultural Marxism started to take effect

>le based blakk man

Detroit is almost here.

What is it with Blacks and Burning people?

They do it to White victims all the time.

>I'm latino
Not much difference between the two as far as I can tell

Why is looking after your family cowardly? You would do the same thing to protect your family from crime retard

Why people always have to bring up Brazil

Pick someone else ffs

>What is it with Blacks and Burning people?
>They do it to White victims all the time.
Yeah I can't count the number of times niggers set me on fire growing up in the ghetto. Oh lawdy the burning

and thats why you are a retard

Hispanics, blacks, and Spanish peoples are very different

>I pay my taxes

Good goy

What part of the USA?

> t. Cuckfornian. I know that feel

>Niggers didn't make Detroit a shithole
lol wat
They rioted and killed white people until all the whites moved away
>Piece of shit coward LARPers
>whites who don't want to be beaten by niggers are "larping"

wtf

>I'm Latino
>I made my country so dogshit with racemixing I had to flee the country so I could start racemixing again

bravo

>muh tiny percent of non violent and retarded blacks

say that as the nogs are robbing you in Detroit

See if they care

>Why is looking after your family cowardly? You would do the same thing to protect your family from crime retard
Let me explain this to you, Jan. We outnumber the nigs 4 to 1 across the country. Almost the exact inverse of your nigger dystopia. There never was any reason for white men to take a step back and surrender the great city other than mass cowardice.

You should just abandon racism. It just stops you from enjoying life.

>White people acting like they own the US despite being a bunch of rebellious crybabies that couldnt live under a king

Fire is like magic to them

It's true though

Brazil is the epitome of racemixing

Florida, but I used to live in California. I feel you bro.

I drove through California last year and it was like being in Mega City 1 from Dredd but the Mexican version

You know what also stops you from enjoying life?

Getting killed by niggers

>how dare you not want to live in a monarchy

i was born in america

my dad was born in puerto rico, which is basically ethnically homogeneous

try again retard

Yeah we managed our nigger dystopia well for decades, you know how we did it? By living separately from the niggers.

>>Niggers didn't make Detroit a shithole
>lol wat
>They rioted and killed white people until all the whites moved away
>>Piece of shit coward LARPers
>>whites who don't want to be beaten by niggers are "larping"
>wtf
You're LARPing as a mighty Crackerass Warrior when your family was chased out of a city by a minority chimpout, allowing it to become a full time chimpout.

If your people couldn't stand fast through that, what chance do you have in RAHOWA?

I agree with you man, I'm not a monster and I bet a lot of people here wouldn't have the balls to do such things as they claim they would.
I just don't want black people around me but this doens't mean I wanna hurt them, I want them to be happy in their place that's all, no hurting no killing no nothing

Better a king who can do his job than a government controlled by money

>Puerto Rico

so you're basically a mulatto

>Yeah we managed our nigger dystopia well for decades, you know how we did it? By living separately from the niggers.
Works great until it doesn't, eh?

never said I wasn't, its great because my mom is from Norway so I get to be tall and have great hair

Yeah kind of impossible to defend against niggers when you are under ridiculous sanctions. You fucks messed everything up if it weren't for your fucking sanctions and your fucking rules against killing the niggers everything would have turned out fine.

You don't cry when you remove pests from your house, do you? They don't belong, it isn't their habitat, it's just the way it is.

>most race mixed place on the planet
>homogenous

lol?

Puerto Rico is total shit, mainly thanks to the Spaniards constantly racemixing with Indios AND niggers

>normal white people in the 1950s in Detroit who just wanted to live life without getting killed by niggers were larping as RAHOWA

wtf

>king who can do his job

What job is that? Being inbred and useless?

We neee more of this. More niggers hosed less on internet.

The Job of ruling a country, unlike your shitty democracy dictated by Idiots

have you ever been there? everyone looks the fucking same there

you are either white puerto rican or black puerto rican, thats about it.

Look who you're trying to convince, the same group of people who are currently trying to destroy Europe through mass immigration. All of these modern problems are a result of Jews from WW2 and the American government's efforts to reintegrate niggers from slavery and the "civil rights" movement - all of it. Race mixing propaganda, hip hop music, black culture, so on and so on. The mass immigration that we love so much and push onto Europe is a direct reflection of our beaner problem along the Southern border.

Fuck this country

>dat signwriting

The world has become uglier in a thousand different small ways. One of them is the near complete replacement of skilled signwriters by generic, mass produced, printed signs

>my mom is from Norway so I get to be tall and have great hair

And she helped contribute to creating a mixed race world full of crime

I just don't even.

Naughty goy! Give that space money to the starving negros back here on earth!

>implying
why haven't we gone back since we have an infinitely exponential level of advancement in technology today compared to then?

>The native Taino population began to dwindle, with the arrival of the Spanish in the 16th century, through disease and miscegenation.[32] Many Spaniard men took Taino and West African wives and in the first centuries of the Spanish colonial period the island was overwhelmingly racially mixed. However, under Spanish rule, mass immigration shifted the ethnic make-up of the island, as a result of the Royal Decree of Graces of 1815. Puerto Rico went from being two-thirds black and mulatto in the beginning of the 19th century, to being nearly 80% white by the middle of the 20th century. This was compounded by more flexible attitudes to race under Spanish rule, as epitomized by the Regla del Sacar laws.[33][34][35][36][37] Under Spanish rule, Puerto Rico had laws such as Regla del Sacar or Gracias al Sacar, which made persons of mixed African-European ancestry to be classified as white, which was the opposite of "one-drop rule" in US society after the American Civil War.[38][39]

lol?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Ricans

cuck had it coming. who the fuck walks by a gang of niggers without crossing the street?

I know, I feel kinda ashamed.
There's some nationalists groups on the internet in here but among the members like 70% praise race mixing and the "pardo" race.
I've always been a nationalist but after all the shit I've seen from these so called "nationalist". I'm beginning to have a "nationalist crisis" and starting to think that maybe I should give up on this country.

Race mixing in Brazil started around XIX supported by our government that was too lazy and too cheap to send the slaves back, so some dumbfucks (I wouldn't be surprised if it was the jews) had the idea to "white out the blacks" by giving money to white men to marry black women, so their child would be each generation "whiter".

Don't let that shit happen to your country.

>grow up here
>"wow, people are all so great!"
>become a libertarian

you do realize that commies have openly stated that they want to FORCE race mixing, right?

Then you must know what this boy felt like as his Black Nanny burned him to death with a blow torch.

Isn't there a song written by niggers basically complaining about money being used on the space programme instead of niggers?

except that my family will contribute more to society than your 14 year old ass likely ever will

my little brother is a nurse practitioner and my older brother is a chemical engineer. I work on security systems as well as develop methods to scan Integrated circuits that we get from china for embedded spying/malware.

>80% white
>in puerto rico
>quotes fucking wikipedia
this is some shit tier bait.

kys nigger faggot
I hope your whore wife dies.

These kids are the future fathers who raised idiots anti racists and nigger lovers. What went wrong

We only had to listen