ANON5 FLAT/HOLLOW EARTH/ANTARCTICA THREAD

QRD:

In the Zombie Knowledge Bomb

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123274588/#123274588

Anon5 mentioned to look into the flat and hollow earth theories, and to combine them all.

>Perspective is key
>Antarctic ice is frozen heavy water
>Ice wall is floating
>Globalists using heavy water reactors
>Something about the ozone layer is misleading publicly
>The firmament from Biblical times somehow relates
>Space is more similar to water than air is

Are we in a dyson sphere?

>flat
>earth
>FLAT.
>EARTH.
Holy shit, kill yourself.

i know. its cringey to even post about. he didn't directly say it was flat, just to combine the theories, whatever that means. Or he's just fucking with us.

>fucking with us.
Fucking with you.
Fucking with anyone who is mentally deficient enough to think the Earth could possibly be flat.

alright aside from flat earth theres also a lot of weird shit about antarctica, unless you're new here

>anon5
>taking him so seriously that he created a thread about him

fuck off reddit

it seems the shills are angry im getting this information out. dig into my past threads.

WHADS GOING ON IN HERES :DDD

BASED

Join us on /sci/ to force them to prove the Earth is round and not flat
When they start getting BTFO (which they already are) they will probably delete the thread to protect their brainwashing.

alright im just gonna turn this into a redpill thread until real people show up. its hilarious, if you guys knew what i know you'd shit your pants.

Ah, shareblue is here. Shills are not happy with this information getting out.

NOT IF I REDPILL HARDER

I'll have you know Soros himself watches Sup Forums for these threads.

This is a very exciting time for us. Who is us? I'm "Do" (pronounced "Doe") for starters, and I have in front of me a number of students, or my classroom, or in old language of a couple of thousand years ago, my disciples - those who are trying to prepare themselves for entry into the Evolutionary Level Above Human, synonymous with the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Heaven. We're going to talk to you about the most urgent thing that is on our mind, and what we suspect is the most urgent thing on the minds of those who will connect with us.

We'll title this tape, "Planet Earth About to be Recycled - Your Only Chance to Evacuate is to Leave With Us." Planet Earth about to be recycled - Your only chance to survive or evacuate is to leave with us. Now, that's a pretty drastic statement - pretty bold - in terms of religion, in terms of anybody's intelligent thinking. To most people who would consider themselves intelligent beings, they'd say, "Well, that's absurd. What's all this doomsday stuff? What's all this prophetic, apocalyptic talk?" You know, intelligent human beings should realize that all things have their own cycle. They have their season. They have their beginning, they have their end. We're not saying that planet Earth is coming to an end. We're saying that planet Earth is about to be refurbished, spaded under, and have another chance to serve as a garden for a future human civilization.

Now, the reason this is such an interesting time is not only because we're on the threshold of the end of this civilization (because it's about to be recycled), but because of where that finds us, and where that finds you - where that finds those who would judge us - how we would speak of them, and how they would speak of us. Now, you might say, "You keep saying `us'? Who do you think you are?" Well, I, in all honesty, to address that must first acknowledge who my Father is. My Father is not a human father. My Father is a member of the Evolutionary Level Above Human - the Kingdom of God - the Kingdom of Heaven. My Father - long before this civilization began - gave me birth into that Kingdom Level Above Human, that Kingdom of Heaven, that Kingdom of God.

Now, you can say, "I can't believe that!" Well, it's up to you whether you believe that or not. That's not important to me, even though I wish that you could believe it for your sake. For those who do believe it stand a possibility of having a future beyond this recycling time. Now, you say, "According to religious literature, I thought there was someone else who was going to come and be our "Savior" here at these last days - that that was going to be Christ's return?" Well, the name "Christ" or the name "Jesus" might be a little confusing. Because the name "Jesus," of course, was merely the name given to the body that that mind (that was indeed from the Kingdom of Heaven) incarnated into. That mind was here 2000 years ago, and that mind came for the express purpose of teaching humans how they could be "saved"- how they would not be plowed under at the End of the Age. Well, we're now at the End of the Age. So that mind that was in Jesus - What? That mind, that spirit, that soul is me, and in this body called "Do" that you're looking at? You'll have to decide that for yourself. I must admit that I am here again. That I'm here saying exactly the same thing that I said then, trying to say it in today's language, trying to hope that, for your sakes, you can see what we have to offer you. For the Next Level, through my Father and through me, is offering you LIFE for the first time - and we're not talking about human life.

Now, the planet is about to be recycled, and we say we see the planet as a steppingstone - planet Earth as a steppingstone. Just as with a civilization, that civilization can evolve upwards - each segment within that civilization has the option to become more civilized, less barbaric. It would be better for them if they took more civilized options. Not that they necessarily do. Sometimes they seem to appear to be more civilized when, in fact, they have become more barbaric, more quick to condemn the rest of the world, more quick to kill the rest of the world that does not think as they think.

Well, I know what I said a few moments ago. I said that I am the return of the Son of my Father. I'll tell you something that's even more remarkable: my Father came with me this time. He came in the early `70's, took on a human form - an adult female human form. He helped me "get into" an adult human form, in the early `70's. And we together helped those who came with us (our students, who were also here 2000 years ago as disciples) get in the bodies that they are presently wearing - so that they could rid themselves of human behavior, human activity, human thinking - so that they could be ready at this time to move into the Kingdom of Heaven or the Evolutionary Level Above Human.

These that are sitting before me have been students of Ti and Do - Ti, my Father - and they are still students of Ti and Do, even though Ti returned to the Heavens in 1985. Ti is my Heavenly Father and is the One who gave me birth into that Kingdom before this civilization began. Now, I'm not here to sell you on that, or who I am or who these are. I'm here to offer you, as these are, an opportunity to know the Truth, so that if you can connect with it, at any level, then you might survive the re-spading or the recycling that is about to occur.

I like your image OP, just about sums it up

Wow shill GTFO this is a redpill thread

We made a tape just shortly ago, and in that tape we said that there are three types of individuals who will survive the recycling. One type is those individuals who have overcome their humanness enough that when the End of this Age is complete, when the war is over (the spading complete, there is nothing left here except for recycling), when the end of that occurs, that first type will have reached a condition of having overcome human behavior, human thinking, human desires - desiring only to be in the Kingdom of Heaven, in the Evolutionary Level Above Human, being of service in that Kingdom. When they have done that overcoming to that degree, at that point they are a match for a physical body belonging to that Kingdom.

fuck off, reality TV shill

NASA is a government funded organization. If they are lying to us about the Earth then it is the government lying therefore >>Sup Forums

Humans think that this is a flesh body world, and it is. But, more importantly, it is a human flesh body world. The Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Heaven, the Evolutionary Level Above Human also has bodies. I wouldn't say flesh bodies because they have different characteristics. But it is a physical body, a biological body, and in a sense, it is equivalent to a human body for that next Evolutionary Level. It doesn't need the kind of fuel that humans need, for it's not a mammalian body. It doesn't reproduce. It's not male nor female. It probably would look like what you might consider a very attractive "extraterrestrial." Most of the illustrations of extraterrestrials these days have been grotesque - looked like giant insects, or slimy reptilians, or have eyes so big that you could fall into them. An extraterrestrial that we would consider a genuine extraterrestrial is not a "fallen angel," is not a "space alien."

has anyone else seen this guy before the last KB? this is new. kinda weird.

We see fallen angels and space aliens as synonymous - fallen angels and space aliens are synonymous. And the Next Level - the only real extraterrestrials - have a body similar to the human body. The human body was made from the same basic design, the same general form, except the human body is more animal than that Next Level form. The human body has hair, needs teeth, has physical characteristics that are appropriate to this environment. When you go into an environment that does not require eating things that you have to pull off the bone, or crack the shells off the nut, then certainly teeth are not needed. A Next Level body in a non-earthly environment also needs no hair. That Next Level body is a creature that looks very attractive, has two eyes, some remnant of a nose, some remnant of ears - what you would call remnants - even though they function very well as nose, as ears. They have a voice box, but don't really need to use it, for they can communicate by thought - communicate with their minds. And that's an extraterrestrial - that is the "body" belonging to a member of the Evolutionary Level Above Human, the Kingdom of Heaven, the Kingdom of God. It's true, they could seem unattractive to you if you're really "into" human flesh bodies and see them as beautiful.

You know, there are sayings that there is seed of flesh, or there are things that are born of flesh, and there are things that are born of spirit. Also, born of water is synonymous with being born of flesh. If people really understood the more accurate of the religious literature, and could read it as it was intended to be read, they would know it clarifies that seed of flesh (human) was and is, literally, seed of the negative, the opposition, the space aliens, the fallen angels. Therefore, to the Next Level, human flesh has become a product of the lower forces, and is of the kingdom level beneath the Kingdom of God - that kingdom level that rightfully should be only a steppingstone leading to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Now, this understanding isn't meant to put you down or to say that an individual is necessarily "evil" just because they're wearing a human vehicle. I'm wearing a human vehicle, because I have to wear one for this task. I don't like it. It doesn't match me. And those who sit in front of me don't like their human vehicles that they have to wear for this task. But they have to wear them, because the task of overcoming the human kingdom requires that they overcome human flesh - the genetic vibrations, the lust of the flesh, the desire to reproduce, the desire to cling to offspring, or spouse, or parents, or house, or money, or fame, or job, or, or - that could go on and on - overcoming the human flesh and its desires - even its religious desires. There is not a religion on the face of the globe that is of God, as it is today. All of those ideologies that are called religions use corrupted records and corrupted interpretations of man's relationship with someone from the Kingdom of God, the Evolutionary Level Above Human.

In other words, it's like the religious literature (the Bible, the Torah, the Koran, etc.) are written as time manuals. So that ancient religious literature, with its laws and rules, was appropriate to the time that it was written in and to that phase of civilization. Less ancient literature, with its laws, was appropriate to its own particular age. What did the "Lord" God - the one who was here long before the Messiah came - say to His people? Through His prophets, He said, `I will send a Savior, a Messiah to help you get out of the human kingdom,' knowing that some humans should certainly reach a condition where they would be ready to move up into His Kingdom by that period in time when His Representative - the Messiah - would be sent. When the One He sent came as the "Messiah," truly some in the civilization at that time were prepared for the information - the steps, the requirements - that that Messiah had to offer to those who would seek His Father's Kingdom.

Well, that Savior came, that Messiah came. And after a brief teaching period with those He picked - those who were His disciples/students - He said, `I will come again.' And His Father sent Him again. And for me to say that I was and am He, is to most, utter blasphemy. In other words, what I say to you now is a direct, present, current transmission - information from the Kingdom Level of My Father, the Level Above Human, the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Heaven.

no u

Today's Christians say they are Christians and think they are Christians. And yet they seldom quote the most important things that Jesus said. Jesus said, `If you want to know My Father, if you want to move into My Father's Kingdom, then shed everything of this world - leave everything behind - and come and follow Me. And unless you hate everything of this world, your sister, your mother, your brother - everything of this world - you will not know the Kingdom of Heaven. You have to graft to Me, you have to cling to Me, if I am to literally take you into My Father's house.' Most Christians, world over, mostly frequently quote Paul - who never sat with that Representative (Jesus), nor was Paul ever a student of that Representative. Christians say, "Oh, I love Jesus. He's in my heart. I'm filled with Jesus. Jesus wants me to live an abundant human life. He wants me to have riches. He wants me to have more children so that I can bring them up with Christian family values." I don't remember Jesus ever saying that, "What I want you to do is to go get married, have families, have children, and together bring all of them and I will take them into the Kingdom of Heaven." He only spoke to individuals - and said, `The only way out of here is for you to know that as an individual this human world is not for you - that tie that binds you to the human kingdom is not for you. If you know it is not for you, then come to Me - and My Father will feed Me information that can nourish you - and help you overcome this world - and we'll leave this world, and we'll go to My Father's Kingdom.'

Remember, we're not talking about a spiritual kingdom - no clouds, no harps - even though we are talking about in the heavens. But the Heavens are no more spiritual than when you go out at night and look at the Heavenly bodies and see them. They are literally there. They are physical. My Father's Kingdom also moves or travels in spacecrafts (some of which are even organic). You could say, "Oh, my goodness, that's outrageous." Well, you don't like the illustrations of chariots of fire or wheel within a wheel? You don't like the illustrations that are in your religious literature that tell of spacecrafts of my Father's Kingdom? "Clouds of light" - at that time they didn't know what else to call them. Even when they saw angels that they said had wings - how else could they have described that they fly? That didn't necessarily mean they had feathers on their backs (though that possibility exists as well). Certainly some of these illustrations mean that they came to Earth in a flying object and they left aboard that flying object. And when they saw Jesus ascend, they said, "He went up into that cloud of light."

Now, I'm not trying to make a big deal over the means of transportation issue. For a spacecraft - belonging to the Level Above Human - is much more than a piece of transportation. It is a very valuable work station. It is commonly a place of service to the Level Above Human. These students that are leaving this kingdom level to go with me to my Father's Kingdom, to my Father's house, these will not go into houses on some planet like Earth, and reproduce, and have families and sit and watch television and make scrambled eggs. They're going to be genderless individuals, in service - full time - for whatever need the Level Above Human, the Kingdom of Heaven has for them. And the tools they use, the workstations that they use are spacecrafts - all sizes. Spacecrafts that are so small that a very small crew could fit into them because that small spacecraft is best suited for that given task. Spacecrafts that are so large you can't even see the outer extremities of them. They could look like something larger than a planet to the observers, because that size craft is best suited for whatever laboratory work or experimentation is going on. All sizes are used for a variety of purposes.

How can these students be effective servants in that Kingdom if they're worried about their children, or their dogs, or their horses, or their cats, or how much time they have to put in at the Rotary, or such things as that. As individuals they serve one or two individuals - older Representatives of that Next Kingdom - who are their instructors for their assigned tasks. Just as in the task that we're in now with this classroom - these look to me as their Older Member, their instructor, for everything. I look to my Older Member for everything - to fill me in on what these students' needs are and how I might be used to instruct them. I'm not just talking about their physical needs, but their mental/spirit/soul needs - how they can most effectively make their change from human into the Kingdom Level Above Human.

>no u
Come at me faggt

I unironically believe that the earth is flat and talk about it in real life.

Holy shit, look at my ID, my name really is Lance. I'm a surfer from San Diego.

anon5 is a troll or paid shill, probably paid shill given the length at which he has carried on with his nonsense