I'm Fucking DONE

Just watched the 14 min debate,
tariq nasheed has barely an IQ of 75 and this FUCKING moron couldn't even win a single argument against him and he just stood there and let the nig shit all over the debate.

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FrhfbYUdVIM
youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA
youtu.be/_LQHfxF2Qes
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
youtube.com/watch?v=tcJoQUAMw5E
youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g
youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

controlled opposition. The guy is a fucking idiot

Agreed. Saw it on CNN too.

A fucking nigger with an IQ of 29 was able to beat this fuckwit in a debate.

Spencer is fucking retarded.

Who the fuck is that fat white faggot?

can i get a link my dude?

judging by the content of altright.com he seems a reasonable guy with good ideas, but jesus christ... tariq nasheed is a fucking mongoloid!

I'm fucking pissed

examples of how he was btfo?

>not using JT
youtu.be/FrhfbYUdVIM

What took you so long? stop worshiping losers

Spencer cucks, Peterson cucks, stop worshiping swindlers and educate yourself with true based american intellectuals
youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA

He lost to an obese communist nigger
He lost to a fat kangs nigger
And he just lost to a dating and relationships advice nigger

Is there a single nigger Spencer can beat?

Here:
youtu.be/_LQHfxF2Qes

You can find the original stream on the right, it last for 2 hours and degenerate in we wuz kangz

Give the guy a fucking break, at least he is trying! You guys are probably a bunch of fucking kikes who hate that someone is out there fighting for us.

>us

*BRRRRRRDAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Oh my, please excuse me sir!

*Sits on your face*

*PFFFFFFTTTTTTTT*

No need to apologise my fellow, that was a mighty fine toot.

He's controlled opposition and needs to be hanged.

AntiFa go ahead and kill this guy. We give you permission

thanks

That wasn't tariq nasheed on cnn

your cover just got blown, shill

tbf low iq people are really difficult to "debate" because everything they say is loaded with contradictions, fallacies, and incoherent nonsense. Typically I am baffled and spend most of the argument trying to understand they really mean. Its a waste of time.

this entire thread reads like some CTR shit

I dont know if I should laugh at this joke or be depressed because it's real

I'm not a fucking shill, watch the video and be objective

yeah. definitely mad kikes and shills in here

Considering it's CNN what did you expect? Spencer's biggest mistake was going on CNN in the first place.

this is a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

If you think Richard lost either of these debates you have a sub 80 IQ.

OH MY FUCKING GOD

BE OBJECTIVE, WATCH THE DEBATE

>accidentally white nationalism by behaving like a gormless retard, losing debates to mentally challenged chimps, being an uncharismatic cunt, and simply being the token white nationalist which the media drags out whenever they want to associate Trump with white supremacy, or to poke with sticks for laughs
>h-hey guys, a-at least i tried, r-right?

low iq reditors get flustered and start autistic screeching when they can't understand the argument.

Seriously. Tariq was saying shit that was so riddled with inaccuracies they wouldn't have been able to move the conversation anywhere if Richard picked apart each one. Richard did a great job. Would like to see a longer debate b/w them like 1-2 hours long

He objectively won all of those.

He wasn't

I read this post in the tone of an exasperated teenage girl yelling at her dad.

I'm listening and so far all I hear is Richard being eloquent and Tariq being an angry low IQ nigger

This guy didn't win the debate, he was just attacking our leader the whole time.

There was an interview a while ago where his counter argument to a nigger saying "WE WUZ KANGS" was "NO, WE WUZ DA KANGS".

INTELLECTUAL LEADER

Is it because of his man-tits?

We wuz kangs. DNA analysis confirms it.

Damn he's sexy

In what part of this video he lost?

Because Tariq is not even able to make a single argument.

Disagree. The interview was highly edited. If you anything poignant was left out and just playing pieces made it sound less coherent. Overall I think he help more than he hurt.

Basically this, and I am not even a great fan of Spencer, but only a shill can think that he lost it.

*if you watch again

This.
It's like a doctor debating a toddler, the "debate" turns into the doctor just trying to actual form a coherent point out of something the toddler is saying. "My boo boo hurts so boo boos are bad" .. "Erm okay well.... etc etc"

this guy is a straw man
self-proclaimed leader of a MSM named movement

Ma รจ carino

wtf I hate white nationalism now

youtube.com/watch?v=tcJoQUAMw5E

The first 18 minutes, only - don't be afraid of the 2 hours length.

Armpit hair is weak.

Richard Spencer is such an obvious CIA/FBI plant

Ethnic nationalism (really just neo nazism) is such a stupid fucking meme. The goal is civic nationalism, not white supremacy. Trump disavowed this shit for a reason. Based black guys like Thomas Sowell or Ben Carson prove that the issue is democrat policies, not race.

he wasn't. Nasheed is literally retarded as most blacks are. It was hilarious. It was like Spencer was trying to debate with a kindergartner. Whoever made this thread is just a shill. They've been hitting Spencer hard lately because he's making an impact.

It was shortly after NPI, a TV show host. There, I'll agree that Richard got beat slightly, only because he didn't have the facts about Egyptians at his fingertips.

>Jews invite Richard onto (((CNN))) with black host
>Makes white nationalists look not only stupid but dangerous stupid

[hand rubbing intensifies]

Lol nice shill attempt you fucking queer kike. The issue will always be race, get the fuck over it

Spencer has said that he doesn't care about facts or statistics. He's trying to awaken a European identity in white people. He uses emotional arguments about the greatness of whites because he knows that's what really appeals to people.

I feel like Im in a nightmare.

So, basically spencer conceded every stupid argument this nigger was able to spew and in your head I'm a shill and he won the debate.

>Two examples against tons of evidences.

I think you're the real plant here.

What did he concede specifically? He's not gonna sit there and argue that he's not a "white supremacist" because he knows that Tariq sounds like a dumb nigger when he says it. He's winning the argument by not arguing

I bet Richard would really look forward to that. He couldn't go a minute without the black guy butting in and resetting the whole conversation back to zero.

Again, give me examples of Tariq winning this "debate".

you are too low IQ to even decipher what was going on in that conversation. The only nightmare here is your stupidity. Basically Richard realized he was dealing with an unreasonable nigger with a low IQ and he realized that if he tried to disagree with every stupid little thing that comes out of Tariq's mouth they would never even be able to discuss anything. That's why Richard was constantly saying things like "I'll roll with it" or whatever. He was basically saying "I'll roll with what your saying in the interest of moving the conversation forward even if I don't necessarily agree with exactly what you're saying"

Why is it that people never provide examples of why x won or lost a debate? Oh wait,
>But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
>he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.
Don't bother proving your point, you know most people are too lazy to actually check if you're right, just keep asserting you that are correct.

This x100

>>White Nat
>>allowed on CNN
>>(((debate)))

Put the fucking pieces of the puzzle together people

He 'conceded' out of generosity. He doesn't acknowledge being a white supremacist, for starters. (2 meanings - ruler? No, we don't want to rule blacks. 'best'? Best for what?
No objective meaning for 'best'. blacks are better at eg resisting African diseases.)

White Race BTFO

Everything Tariq was asking and saying was just leading towards endless haha I gotcha statements.

This is how 99% of blacks "debate" they just endlessly try to lead someone into contradictions by refusing to continue the conversation if they don't agree with the straw man statements they set up.
>So is white supremacy a religion
>Not really
>Want stop arguing with Richard until he agrees with this statement.
>SO IT IS A RELIGION EVEN THOUGH AT FIRST YOU SAID IT WASN'T THAT'S A CONTRADICTION YOU JUST GOT SERVED

You know theres a sequel to your favorites show and suddenly there's this new character they insert who is supposedly very powerful and helped you achieve your goal in the original even though you never heard of him?

Thats what I think of Spencer.

>Spencer represents the right

I am so fucking sick of this meme, how hard did the left have to try to find someone as retarded as him so that they can """""win""""" every debate against """"""""""the right""""""""""?

how hard do they try to keep every other potential figurehead down because they are actually competent and would fucking destroy the left?

Oh, I dont know, lets see
In just 10fucking minutes he conceded that retarded argument on the ok sign backpedaling, He conceded that retarded argument on the alt-right "running things" on high level backpedaling, He conceded that the alt-right is a "religion" BACKPEDALING

WOOWW He's just winning the argument by not arguing guys

There was one interview with a mild-mannered "dank black guy in a Trump hat" in which Spencer completely BTFO'd him. The biggest problem with Spencer is that he's too passive and he lets aggressive people walk all over him, which makes angry retarded niggers like Tariq Nasheed and Roland Martin look like they've won. I think this quote from Zeiger's Hammer of the Patriot just about sums it up: "Debates between opposing groups of people like liberals and nationalists are not about logic, or finding out the truth. They are struggles for dominance. They are shows of force." Spencer's good at calm, reasonable debates where there's very little struggle for dominance and more willingness to find common ground, but when his opponent starts acting up and getting in his face, he doesn't know what to do. I think he's fairly smart, but he's weak.

Spencer is a living strawman.

YOU GOYS READY FOR MUH BASED ALT-ZIONISM?!

> Not interested in facts

That is now, I'm talking about then:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr5BQS79H7g

The black guy was saying "we wuz kangs", Richard said "no, we wuz!" but couldn't prove it. Actually that's just what I remember from it. My recollection though is that he slipped on banana peels that the black guy threw out, and Richard tried to bulldoze through and tripped up. But I haven't re-watched it recently.

Spencer is just mocking him.

I don't see Richard as a fighter. He is more of a messenger. Not to take anything away from him. He has balls to put himself out there and speak his beliefs but he is not an aggressive debating type of guy. I mean you can tell by the way he speaks and carries himself. He is the intellectual who is laying the groundwork, the model. He is the great inoculater to make the extreme message which has yet to come more palatable and mainstream. He is very unassuming and almost harmless but he gets his ideas across in a logical fashion by not being an aggressive fighter.

>debating instead of just killing his enemies

wew

Yeah. Dude is a cringy faggot. Seems like controlled opposition and I've never said that about anyone before. Didn't say anything when he first showed up either but it's been a few months now and I gotta say he is a fucking moron. Doesn't he have a gook wife too? "White Nationalist" my ass. Guy is an embarrassment.

Without a doubt this
Guy is blatant controlled opposition

>I'm FUCKING DONE!

Giuseppe my man... (You) were "DONE" right from the get-go if you EVER EVEN THOUGHT FOR A SECOND that this fucking faggot was in any way, shape or form... a legitimate "white nationalist."

He's a fucking CHARACTER and always has been from day ONE.

Never forget that in the 80's and 90's that 95% of the so-called
>neo-nazi skinhead
groups were proven to have been created, led and funded by Abe Foxman and his (((Anti-Defamation League))) as a boogyman to """prove""" how much threat the jews are under and why they
>need your shekels to save the jews from another Hollocaust at the hands of evil white nazis goyim!!! OPEN YOUR WALLET OR BE CALLED AN ANTISEMITE NAZI BASTID!!!!

You're honestly in the double digits IQ-wise if you didn't see through this clown's act the first time you listened to him speak for more than one minute.

Maybe you shouldn't worry about Richard Spencer though and focus your energies on.. I don't know... STOPPING THE THOUSANDS OF MIGRANTS BEING SMUGGLED INTO YOUR COUNTRY VIA COMMIE NGO BOATS EVERY-FUCKING-DAY!!!!!????!?!?!?!?!?!!

??? Worry about that Giuseppe.

The only criticism i have of spencer is his attempts at explaining meme language, it's cringy.

It's incredible how relevant this video is despite being 50 years old.

I tried to tell Sup Forums that this guy is a simpleton. Just listen to him try to talk and tell me he isn't retarded.

Spencer is a weak chubby titty boy with a flabby neck, one look into his hurt little bitty boy eyes will show he is unfit to represent anyone. #spencernotmynigger

This.

Same thing I was trying to say here.

When?

Yeah, I think that's his natural metier. He tried being tough at Texas A&M but I bet it didn't feel natural to him. He felt bad about bullying the dad-bodded geologist eg. I didn't like to see him be mean, either. Plus you know, you can't get tough and fight a black guy verbally unless provoked - in all seriousness it's not a fair fight and doesn't make you look or feel good.

Are you serious?

Even if he weren't controlled opposition he would still be fat greasy white dude. I'm sorry but your opinions hold no weight when you're overweight.

That's the dude who made "hidden colors" why would Spencer even talk to that idiot. He literally just deems people black on a whim.
He is the fountainhead of the absurd, knights Wuz Kangs.
Jesus

All these back-seat drivers criticising Spencer but they haven't got the stones to put their face out there.

>deposited

You can be an ethnic nationalist without being an ethnic supremacist. Unfortunately, Spencer is very bad at doing this.

>interview with a mild-mannered "dank black guy in a Trump hat"

You don't happen to have enough clues about it to find it do you?

Spencer is kike controlled opposition

seriously this

if you don't believe this you have to have a good answer for why he pops up out of nowhere and has already gained more national notoriety than others who have been doing what he does for much longer

>new character they insert
Spencer's been around for years as a major figure within the alt-right, it's the alt-right itself that's been getting so much attention recently with Trump's campaign. Obviously the media spread loads of bullshit about him and the alt-right, but he didn't just appear out of the blue yelling "HAIL TRUMP" as part of a Democrat conspiracy to make patriotic Trump-supporting Republicans look like racist Nazis. This meme is retarded and needs to die.
youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4

I often bitch about him not being a good speaker but he did great in that interview.

Spencer doesn't apologize or try hard to deflect the "supremacist" meme because it looks weak. The point is to be unapologetically white and to always want more. More power, more greatness, etc. It's inspiring to a lot of white people. Once you start to defend yourself from their terms it means you're playing by their rules.

Nasheed is literally an mental midget. I cannot believe that after watching "Hidden Colors," anyone would ever have him on a news show. He just makes stuff up.
>Egyptians Black
>Abe Lincoln Black
>First President Black
>Neil Armstrong secretly black

If I were black, I would be so angry with all the fake garbage. There are great black people to rally behind. Pic related.

The worst part is, this shit works. There are 12-18 year old black kids who believe that the pyramids were black, that native Americans were blacks, that Vikings, knights, light bulbs, presidents, pioneers, popes and Jews were black. It's blackwashing and it's sad.