Reminder: North Korea Bankruptcy ends September 10th, 2017

For those wondering what's happening with North Korea, the jackals are all waiting patiently until September when they will close in and overthrow Kim Jong Un and take control of NK and install a puppet leader and form a new Gov't.

North Korea has been preparing for that day and it's getting close. Unfortunately, they are no match for the Military Industrial Complex of the West.

BTW, South Korea's bankruptcy ends on August 16th, 2017...a month earlier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sah_Xni-gtg?list=FLkC1XcTP0eOeL9HDZSe6RlA
youtube.com/watch?v=cVYIGZqa-XE
youtu.be/P8GWeDIpank
youtu.be/wqczaF0KT3Q
archive.is/DFaju
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Third_Republic
morganreport.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=758-759
atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes/hawaii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the significance of the end of the bankruptcy exactly?

why would the Norks willingly accept this?

Country (it's gov't) gets 70 years (after the gov't forms) to pay off it's debts which it incurred prior to it's founding in order to establish the country. Once 70 years is up the Banks can no longer collect taxes off the citizens as to pay off their debts. The slate is clean, however, the country is no longer protected from bankruptcy protection so the bankers send in the jackals to form a new gov't and the cycle repeats.

Tale as old as time.

Well shit, any other 70 year old empires to help the theory? I'm interested.

yes my nig, please elaborate, are you hinting that their economy might crash and populace might be in a semi state of revolt? and america takes advantage of this situation?

now this is some fascinating shit

seems like that maybe related to this
youtu.be/Sah_Xni-gtg?list=FLkC1XcTP0eOeL9HDZSe6RlA
major red pills in this video

fascinating if true.

but I have my doubts.

will lurk in here for further evidence

>insert starving norks too busy eating bark and dirt to overthrow government meme

>TL:DW
the USSR was a international banker enterprise designed to open Large markets to western companies, and also a way to make money selling weapons.
The Russian revolution was funded by wall street, because the Czar didn't do enough business with them.

America's 1st Bankruptcy: 1789-1791 (Coinage Act...US Constitution formed to replace Articles of Confederation.) This gov't formed to pay of debts for the States, which couldn't do it themselves.

America's 2nd Bankruptcy: 1861-1865 (Civil War. National Bank Act 1863) Southern States knew it was coming so they wanted to secede. Lincoln wouldn't allow it. Tried to keep union together with force. Used all their land as collateral for 2nd Bankruptcy.

America's 3rd Bankruptcy: 1931-1938 (Emergency Banking Act 1933) All the gold used as collateral for 3rd Bankruptcy. Reorganization with New Deal.

America's 4th Bankruptcy: 9/11 happens, Stock Market Crash 2008. New Gov't was formed under Dept of Homeland Security.

Also, 4th Bankruptcy....all the Citizens' future working efforts will be used as collateral to pay of the debts. Hence the WALL. Keep us in to slave away and pay off the STATES DEBTS.

this is deeper than the wall, user.

this is about throwing off the chains of the jews and reaffirming our place in history.

Huh, very interesting, so every few decades the (((((((leaders)))))))) blow the horn and fuck something up to make a new government?

>tfw born on sept 9

bump for a new conspiracy

interdasting...

DPRK is ETERNAL

the nuclear test will be either may 3rd, may 26th or anytime between

This video might be helpful
it is from a very informed liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=cVYIGZqa-XE

>13 days before 23 Sept 17, when the great sign appears

top kek

youtu.be/P8GWeDIpank
youtu.be/wqczaF0KT3Q

any more proofs?

Bump for an actual quality post

bump also, I am heavily interested

I remember as a kid, old people would say, "One day they'll tax us for breathing and build a wall on the border to keep us in."

old people can see the writing on the wall, they've been watching the slow motion crash for their entire lives

Bump

Oct. 22, 1872 -- Paper Money started in Hawaii.
45days later under Maritime Law of Trust (Dec. 7th, King Kamehameha dies (officially). Puts 1.8 million acres of land up for grabs

Add 70 years.
Oct. 22nd 1941 + 45day grace period.
Dec. 7th, 1941 - Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor.

Hawaii was a case of capture the flag.

OP is either a troll or mentally deranged. Please fuck off and take your risperidol.

noice. archived yer thred

archive.is/DFaju

this pls

3rd republic of France lasted exactly 70 years...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Third_Republic

silly question here, but debt to whom specifically?

international (((bankers)))

5 before"end of mission"

When these countries form The government will setup a system of Money (Currency). They put up Gold as collateral with Bank of International Settlements (Sometimes countries house their gold at NY Fed)...in return their allowed to issue paper money within their jurisdiction (Post Master General is the one who manages this operation).

The country gets 70 years to work in Bankruptcy. Once 70 years is up the people no longer need to use the currency or pay off the debts. Thus new governments or formed (reorganized) sometimes the jackals come in and fight for the resources.

Pic related wasn't overthrown for starving his people (nobody cared about them). He was overthrown for making Romania debt-free.

>Oct. 22, 1872 -- Paper Money started in Hawaii
False. I couldn't find a single source online to corroborate this. Also, I could only find sources that say differently.

>>>In 1879, the Department of Finance issued Hawai`i's first paper money, silver coin deposit certificates for $10, $20, $50 and $100.
source: morganreport.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=758-759

ANOTHER SOURCE that shows the earliest printing to be 1880, NOT 1872 as OP said:
atsnotes.com/catalog/banknotes/hawaii.html

so after 70 years the country's debt isnt paid and the (((bankers))) set up their own government?

Don't even try, this a just an /x/ tier larp thread with no sources and shitty youtube videos.

I'll just leave this right here

Burg, you didn't leave shit.

What a terrible thread. He shouldn't make up things that are so easily verifiable.

>op's evidence

>implying Sup Forums isn't always right

Iraqi Dinar started in 1932

Plus 70 years.

2002 -- 2003 USA invaded Iraqi, sets up new government.

this

literally stop making shit up plz

bump for interest

Seems like absolute bullshit. Googling:

"north korea" bankruptcy
"north korea" bankruptcy ends
"north korea" bankruptcy september 10th 2017
"north korea" bankruptcy september 10th
"north korea" debt september 10th
"north korea" debt ends

etc and similar things, and using dprk instrad of nk ---- they all give zero relevant results.

I say OP is just an attention seeking faggot making shit up.

thanks durka. I might just go to sleep now that you've saved me this wasted time.

And i say to you , you reek of shill bullshit, OP, you just hitted the gold mine.

The soviet union lasted what ? 70 years plus 5 years grace period ?

FUCK, EVEN IF OP IS SHIT POSTING YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD POINT.

Go back to /x/ and take your schizophrenia with you.

See you all in September for the happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

but china never paid off it's ww2 debts to us...

i know that feel

9/11 was a horrible birthday present

WHAT THE FUGGG

That was basically living in the eastern blok

R

A

R

E

yup. watching the stock markets there as it happened. crashed hard, then. boom. as if nothing had ever gone wrong

last bump

>tfw a leaf knows more about your so called revolution than 99% of your compatriots

But the big question is if Kim gives a fuck

they're not part of the world banking system you dumbass

Can I get a *sauce please?

Trist , si nimeni din romania nu stie ca nu aveam absolut nici o datorie :(.

REV 12 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

>liberal
>informed

This is entirely pointless.
At a power level where you can restart entire countries every 70 years just to farm some money it becomes a pointless and wasteful thing to do.
Money and governments only exist because you are the ones giving them meaning in this scenario. You are the real government, you control the countries, the time limit is set by you.

I would however understand your point if you said illuminati are just doing it for giggles because they hit the Akashic record during 1793 and are bored out of their minds so toppling the governments they create on a time limit is their hobby.

You fucks will literally believe anything.

No

It's a meme, like the three generations business cycle.

Israel was founded in 1948
So next year for the 70 year thing to take effect
>inb4 arbitrary "grace periods"

What a great birthday gift if true

Why does she do that weird hand thing every time it cuts to a shot of her.

didnt north korea um WIN that war?

ok so how do we profit from this ? if pol can know theses things in advance how can we profit so that can become our own soros

So when will Germany, Japan, and Italy get invaded?

Lasa ca se imprumuta guvernul actual de o sa fim indatorati 10 generatii. Futui in gura