Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KepYoASoduU
youtube.com/watch?v=PHDQqesv6wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-or

every girl i know who got a psychology degree never pursued a career in it

> This thread is not politi-
> Sag-

I'm taking the dive user. I plan on looking for lots of opportunities to volunteer, intern, and train early on. I want to start as a councilor or drug councilor, then eventually be a psychologist. Fuck pol's "Muh STEM or computer science" opinions.

Everyone I know that takes psychology class has dire mental health issues seemingly beyond repair

Good, women are stupid.

I plan on fucking lots of hopeless psyche major cunts along my road to success.

drug counselors who havent been addicts themselves are useless

People say that. I don't think being a former addict should be seen as a strong attribute on a resume.

i have one, now i teach English in this country, all be it with great take home pay... After this I move back to America and fuck knows what I'll be doing but I think I really want to get into writing and sales. Don't get memed like me (I'm fine though I'm basically debt free so I don't mind having my BA)

Either way to be honest if we are talking about university at all it's essential to listen to this lesson here, I sure as fuck wish I had...

youtube.com/watch?v=KepYoASoduU

Also I fucking hate that there are no funs allwed in this country, I want my future glock collection ;_;

Psychology is a legitmate science, but psychiatry is a bastardized version of it.

Name of this site?

accounting master race
get at me niggers I make 62k a year plus some insane bonuses

>gy titties

ehh I'm ok I would blow my brains out if my job neeed me to be infront of a computer all day, I already do that with half of my freetime, is there anyone in your field who works on paper pencil? I'm from the 1930's halp

honestly, if it wasn't for the pay I would blow my brains out

and nah, everything is automated. I'm essentially an overpaid data-entry fag.

I should have done engineering.

>I should have done engineering

Hey that's the title of my auto-biography

my niggy

the starting jobs are shitty, but once you get 2-3 years of public accounting out of the way and move to industry or consulting, the career becomes way more easy

This is true.

t. psychology major

The guy I talked to on the phone in the psyche department was a stuttering mess. Seems like it might be so. I spent 72 hours in a mental hospital, but I dindu nuffin

Doesn't it require a phD to be a psychologist? 75k is nothing compared to a cardiologist or anesthesiologist. My aunt's husband who owns part of a partnership with other cardiologists got a 750k bonus in one year.

Nah just a masters

I think it's kind of like the wild problem children that end up growing up to be by-the-books cops. There's a certain irony in people with mental problems in some regard or another trying to go into fields that involve helping others with similar problems, but that could just be because they've seen the system work in some way or another for themselves. That, and combined with the people who get the degrees and do nothing with them, it's also probably them trying to learn more about what the hell is wrong with themselves and how to deal with it.
You need a PhD to be a clinical psychologist, but various kinds of lower-end therapy require just a master's degree, and pay ten or twenty grand less annually.

All the stemcucks I know are miserable autists in school who think itll all be worth it because they'll make it "big" after graduation but in reality they'll be working overtime and realising they wasted their youth

if you don't go into HR departments with a psychology degree idk whats wrong with you

easiest life and money anyone can make. Just reject Paco's application all day and then shitpost about mexicans who are too lazy to get a job.

Highest rate of suicides, they need the money

I'll look into that, sounds comfy.

really? psych major looking for a job. Ill try applying to some hr jobs

yes lots of HR positions require a psychology degree/knowledge/experience of some form nowadays

the problem is 99% of all HR employees are women these days for whatever reason. Men have to take it back.

i have wondered why it was such a woman dominated field.

you are just a bunch of pussies

t.schizophrenic

You know you have to go all the way to PhD to make that kind of money right? It's a meme degree because you have to go back to school for three fucking degrees, basically spend a decade of your life on school. That's absurd money spent on school, as well.

It is though. Anything with -ology at the end is, by default, bullshit.

cause all these male CEO cucks and decision makes love to hire beautiful women they can use as promo material for their companies

>hurr durr work for us we have the cuties in HR xD!

HR is usually the first person of a company you meet if you want to work there

Additionally its easy as SHIT cause you don't have to do anything PLUS you are responsible somewhat for the quality of the workforce.

It can't get comfier than that. Hard to get in cause these CUNTS own that shit nowadays.

You can make 70-100k a year with a masters. I think that's respectable.

>respectable

taking money from a bunch of depressed SJW fatties, on how to cope with cyber bullying

you dont even see the real crazies, psychiatry is pseudoscience, but you are just pseudo, not even science jhahahaha

Yeah I don't even care. I'm a 26 year old neet who just needs to find a career, make money, and have white kids. I went to music school when I was 18, talking about meme degrees....

sorry I am just being a jerk, hey, a job is a job, and those fatties pay up.

post a groove link

As a 25 year old masters level mental health counselor let me tell you that it is a woman dominated field and unless you're going to start your own practice youll always be surrpubded by estrogen and political correctness.

> Posts job that typically requires a doctorate.
> Thinks $75,000 a year median pay is good.

Even becoming a fucking low level counselor or therapist basically requires a Masters degree now to be competitive in finding a job and the median pay is still only $45k a year.

Cardiology? Biology?

>Psychology is a legitmate science

what OP needs to do is start his own branded method
idk,
"natural" psychology,...."shamanic" "spiritual" "crystal" psychology, people eat that shit up, specially women

youtube.com/watch?v=PHDQqesv6wY

I'm the drummer.

The band broke up because of money. Especially for me, this music is expensive to make, and doesn't make any money at all. We played with some big metal bands too.

I'm know just as many non-autistic STEMfags as autistic.

Doesn't apply to EE and CS though they're all autists.

Bitch if you psych fags actually knew anything about how the human brain works and weren't just LARPing a new le current year Mind Jew textbook every 12 months I'd make a free self therapy app just to destroy your entire industry and lulz.

how about this idea? , you dont need a masters for that

you just make up your own method according to some "personal experience, cathartic moment" which you will use to build the method and to connect with people somewhat (its all bullshit anyway)

The degree worked in that they realized they would be happier with a family instead of a degree.

I could be all over that. I'm into occult shit. I'll figure something out. Part of going to school is just getting out of the house. I've been kind of stagnant since I moved to Las Vegas, I don't really like it here.

Tbf thats usually who I think of when I refer to engineering

This, now this is a good idea

It;s your job to manipulate them to the right path. If they are still SJWs, you have failed.

Should've been an LCSW and saved a shit ton of money.

you are likely not going to become a clinical psychologist with that piddly degree alone. certainly not a mere bachelor's.

You have that backwards. Psychiatry is more science based and requires medical school.

And then they'll hire someone based on how good looking they are or how brown they are.

Bureau of labor statistics

>median pay
how much you want to bet this isn't taking into account the countless college grads who couldn't find work

Most accredited clinical psych schools require a minimum of a 3.8 GPA and only accept 5-10 students per year. Incredibly difficult to get into.

if they go in the right path, they'll get better and stop coming to consultation.

what level Jew are you?, are you even a Jew?

>Oh wow, what a coincidence, I am an adult and would like to fix my mental problems. I wonder if, if, if I could get a degree in psy, fix myself, fix others with the same problems, and get rich! 2birds1stone! wahoooooo!

I can see how it's like that with many psyche majors. I happen to think most psychology is bullshit. I refused meds, and am deeper than balls deep into the Occult (authors like Carl Jung, and Crowley) I want to fake it until I get my degree, start a practice, then I will do things my own way. I will tell kids that life is a game, and everything is a (((lie)))

I don't know, I just need a job bahah

riiiight