What does /pol think about milo yiannopoulos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=1s
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg?t=134
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he is pretty rad. He triggers leftists and makes me laugh. Pretty insightful too

>this is Sup Forums 2017

Kid detected

I wish he'd fuck my ass but sadly I'm not black.

Maybe he'll let me feltch some of that black come, though.

Stop being mean

meh
he's ok I guess
still a kike fag tho

ugh what has nu-pol done to this board...

He's extremely valuable to us. You can't feed normies big redpills like the holohoax overnight. You have to start with small ones like pointing out examples of the media lying. He excels at this.

>literally normalizing faggots

so you take a little obvious redpill and a huge blue pill at the same time

why so many of these threads

he's gay.

We worship homosexual pedophiles around here.

Disgusting fag.

He's a Jew. That should be all you need to know.

>a little obvious redpill
I thought you were talking about the holohoax.

>obvious redpill
it's not obvious though.

>normalizing faggots
that's the least of our worries. he explains things in a way that nobody else does. he convinces people to question the status quo for the first time in their lives. I think there's value in that

He is, but watch one of his talks all the way through. He is the gateway drug.

He basically said that Jews run everything publicly. How do we know that he's actually Jewish, maybe he's hamming it up for victim points?

>what does /pol think about milo yiannopoulos
Hmm. He gets some pretty funny reactions out of the cucks. Remember trigglypuff? That said, it's pretty fucking stupid to worship the guy and suck his dick, but he has produced some good stuff so credit where credit is due.

I'll shill for that race-mixing kike faggot all day. If you can't see his potential as a weapon, then you're too indoctrinated and too narrow thinking. Becoming redpilled is a crawl, walk, run kind of development. Stop being reactionary and start thinking strategically.

We are in a cultural war. The left is in charge of culture but are slowly losing their grips on it. Leftists are soon becoming the annoying Evangelical Christians conservatives. The evangelicals called video games serial killer simulators, rock music the devils sounds, and made cringe rap music on why you should get high on jesus not drugs. The left are now saying video games are sexist, listening/being involved with rap music is cultural appropriation, and making wonderful songs like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8&t=1s

Milo Yiannopoulos represents a fresh, witty, and entertaining political revival of right wing politics. He is able to take moderates (even some leftists) and turning them onto the path of being right wing. You need to win the cultural war to truly have power.

Never watched that video all the way through. I didn't realize just how far Bill Nye has fallen.

i like him, purity spiraling be damned.

Anyone who can make the leftists riot and start fires simply by scheduling a date to speak is pretty cool.

>this BASED BBC-loving faggot kike will surely usher in a new age of far right greatness by le triggering le SJWs
this is what nu/pol/ actually believes

What redpills does he dispense exactly? Islam is bad? Feminists are crazy? Not exactly controversial stuff.

>drug user
>homosexual who prefers black men
>supports pedophilia

It's amazing how a man who would of been a pariah that even liberals wouldn't associate with 30 years ago is now being shilled by "modern conservatives"

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg?t=134

>this BASED BBC-loving faggot kike will surely usher in a new age of far right greatness by le triggering le SJWs
this BASED BBC-loving faggot kike has the potential to convince normies to vote the right way

>sage

Milo was way more popular in Sup Forums in 2015-early 2016

You either have a short memory or are new as fuck.

no he didn't
>sage

We use him to rile up sjws, he uses us as a platform to enrich himself.

As long as we all understand that were cool.

This is fucking pathetic tb h. None of those people belong on the right, and their presence will only dilute conservatism even further, until it's indistinguishable from the hedonism of the left.

>Not exactly controversial stuff
to you and I, but not to the masses

You have to understand just how blue pilled and institutionalized people who live in cities are. Only someone like Milo, who looks and acts like them but sometimes thinks like us, can wake them up.

There's a reason some rich fuckers are giving him $12 million dollars even after establishment cuckservatives did their political hitjob. Cause they know he has the charisma to engage young people and feed them redpills while making them laugh.

>haha conservatism is the new punk rock XD vote republican to trigger femenazis XP

MILO IS LITERALLY A KIKE SODOMITE. ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM IS NU POL AND NEEDS TO GTFO TO REDDIT

Kind of, yeah. Milo is still useful to us, and we are useful to him. He is a good weapon in the culture war in all honesty. I'm fine with arm-length distance level.

Old Sup Forums would have never endorsed this jewish faggot.

>bawwwww why can't all normies be deep thinkers interested in politics and history

They need to be manipulated in some way. That's the reality, now deal with it.

Get out of your basement and actually go talk to "the resistance" in real life. They're beyond retarded. You need to lure them in with people like Milo that engage in degeneracy but encourage them to think differently. Most of them will never be like us, but we might be able to convince them to vote like us. I'm not defending him as a person. Jesus Christ. Again, stop being reactionary and start thinking strategically.

If you imagine he's in a top at all you seriously fail at being homo.

If you want your ass fucked good, you need to be looking at high-Test bodybuilders, balding never-marrieds and bearded daddies going through a mid-life crisis.

If you can't handle those odds, you need to top or go full dick-chop tranny mode. That is all.

AND THIS IS HOW IT STARTS.

A LITERAL JEW, SELF PROPHECED LOVER OF BBC, HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILE IS NOW /ourguy/

HE LITERALLY MAKES OUR MOVEMENT LOOK FUCKING STUPID AND HYPOCRITICAL. FFS

This is how D&C tactics work. Infiltrate from the inside. Today it's Milo. Then tomorrow it's Shapiro, then Rubin, then based Blackman™ and boom. BYE BYE AWOOVMENT

You know full well that the religious right has lost the war about gays, and trannies for that matter. You are deluded to think otherwise. It might not be too late for the war on feminism and Islam, and Milo is very valuable in the fight, so if you want to disregard that because you're too stubborn to give up on a losing battle then there's no helping you. I don't believe anyone is actually this stupid, but by all means prove me wrong.

>

So is Steve Bannon an "infiltrator" too? That's what you'd have to argue if you're saying Milo is. Because Bannon was heading Breitbart and propping Milo up when he was surging in popularity,

>combat degeneracy by encouraging degenerates
Flawless plan, user. You sure showed me the light

>stop being reactionary
Where do you think you are, lad?

quite frankly I think hes a disingenuous faggot

Milo's strategy is clear, use conservatism to block Islam from destroying gay culture. But gay culture also wants to destroy the west, just in a different way. We can't choose between hedonism or islam, they're both poison.

BANNON IS NOT 100% OUR GUY HE SHITS ON WN AND IS AN AVOWED CIVIC NATIONALIST. HE WAS ALSO A LIBERAL MOVIE PRODUCER AND ENVIRONMENTLAIST IN HIS YOUTH.

ALSO, THE BIGGEST SIN, HE WORKED AT (((GOLDMAN SACHS))).

I LIKE STEVE, BUT MAYBE HE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AND HE IS ON THE OUTS ANYWAYS. YOU TELL ME.

KEKED and FUCKED.

Good job user.

People don't just stop thinking further when one person influences their opinions.

I became an atheist in the early days of youtube by watching The Amazing Atheist. Now I think he's cringy as fuck with some retarded opinions.

Similarly a person can be brought into right-wing thinking by someone like Milo and then they go further into it through other right-wing thinkers until they think Milo isn't that great.

>combat degeneracy by encouraging degenerates
combating degeneracy is a bridge too far right now. a degenerate that encourages people to vote for the candidate that wants to combat degeneracy is not

>stop being reactionary
yes seriously stop

he can get it, if you know what i mean.

I'm an oldfag Dr Pierce educated WN, and I even I see the tactical uses of Milo in this wholly degenerate shithole of a culture we live in. Look, let him rile up leftards and show kids in college drowning in SJW shit they at least have ideological options. We don't have to watch him fuck men or kiss him on the mouth. Let him do his thing, so we can do ours.

OR THEY GET TOTALLY REPULSED BY HIS GAY ATHIESTIC CHAUVINISTIC KIKERY.

HE IS HURTING OUR MOVEMENT AND GTFO OUT HELINSKI FAGGOT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SKIN IN THIS GAME. FUCKING MONGOLOID NIGGER.

>every person who doesn't agree with me 100% must be controlled opposition planted there by (((them)))

Or maybe political opinions exist on a spectrum and there's just more people in the alt-lite part of the spectrum than the extreme right.

Milo is a total faggot, but a useful idiot.

Hes great at pissing off the liberals/sjws and is a gateway for redpilling. Plus hes a great meatshield, and he takes all the criticisms letting us follow up easily.

HOWEVER, hes still kike controlled opposition, whos ass should go back to London, plus he doesn't help in the fact that wherever he goes, trouble ensues.

A faggot I dislike.

He's literally a faggot
LITERALLY
Like he should die

>OR THEY GET TOTALLY REPULSED BY HIS GAY ATHIESTIC CHAUVINISTIC KIKERY.

They clearly don't. Milo is the most popular alt-lite figure to emerge in 2015-2016. Normies love him.

>use conservatism to stop Islam from destroying gay culture
*Western culture. We can deal with the gay problem later. It's not as dangerous as the haji problem

>Useful idiot
>Useful
Pretty much this. You don't have to like him but in the short term he's an asset.

degenerate kike that jumped on the alt right bandwagon when the alt right had nothing to do with him

Dr Pierce gave a great speech about freaks and weaklings being a poison to his movement, not a boon. The freaks that Milo brings in (see ) are the same kind of poison. They're not a benefit to conservatism in any possible way.

He's not western. He doesn't give a fuck about western culture. This is all about protecting his lifestyle, which is not "western" in the slightest.

>normies love him
Citation needed. He's pretty much hated by everyone now. Fuck this fag, he uses some of the far right's ideologies for what is basically financial gain and fame. I have a theory about him that he doesn't actually redpill anyone worth redpilling because they're instantly turned off by the flamboyant campy gay act. But idk I could be off the mark here.

His lifestyle in only possible in a (((western))) society. Like I said, he's very useful in the short term.

No. He is serving his purpose for the time being. He will still have to pay for being a degenerate fuck.

Useful for what exactly? Nu/pol/ loves to say milo is a useful idiot but what does he do besides make leftists angry? They're already usually angry so i don't see how he accomplishes much of anything honestly.

Dr Pierce also died before the (((left))) seized total control over both academia and culture. We're kind of stuck fighting on the field they created, at least until we have our own media/academic institutions.

I'm not trying to shill/defend degeneracy/whatever, I'm just trying to operate in the culture we find ourselves in. I'm a pragmatist and Milo seems useful in his own way.

>He's pretty much hated by everyone now.

When he announced his return on 5.5. the normies were universally supportive and excited. His YT video got a lot of views in a short amount of time and very little dislikes. And this was BEFORE it was announced he has $12 million dollars to play around with. Also, he still has a lot of powerful alt-lite e-celeb friends who will support him.

Useful in the sense that he convinces normies to vote right wing

When antifa torched Berkeley center/moderate libs distanced themselves; the left almost never publicly breaks ranks. This showed they can be fractured.

Which normies are you referring to here exactly, because the only people I saw who were excited about it were the weirdo YouTube community and the_cancer

He doesn't just make leftists angry, he also wins debates against them, and makes leftists look irrational, turning people from the centre and centre-left to the right. Only the minority of people who are consumed by the cultural marxist mind virus are immune to conversion.

When Milo debates someone in public it's usually an insane leftist with no facts to back up their opinions, just gender studies nonsense. And the normal people in the audience who aren't that political will leave thinking the left are idiotic.

Yes, those normies. Also his facebook following is gigantic but I don't have stats on that because I don't use kikebook

Show me a normie who voted right wing because of Milo.

Pro-circumcision and therefore a kike and a faggot.
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/

A faggot.

I know a few who either voted for Trump because of him, or were convinced to vote for Trump because of points he made that they were told by others.

didn't he initially talk about how cyber bullying was a problem?

He needs to go back

He is a useful tool for the alt-right, and that is it and that is all.

Citation needed. Normies are just as turned off by crazy leftists as they are by libertarian sodomites. The only people he can convert are freaks like him.

Idk guys I just see him as another fucking e celeb cashing in on the far rights ideologies for $$$. Sure you make some good points, he may reach a certain demographic that others can't, but at the end of the day he just comes off as disingenuous. Like that kid in school that did shit just to be different or to get a reaction. Is that really what we want? We will never be taken seriously on the far right if our movement is hijacked by a literal faggot that brands himself as a provocateur. Our ideas shouldn't be used for merely shock value, that implies they're too far outside of the scope of normal people to be accepted. We need people who will present the far right as a serious, respectable movement. A gay nog lover Jew will always be a liability at the end of the day because he's no better than the left. Identity politics seems to be a big part of his shtick yet that's something we rail against.

normies make fun of both sides. They would rather listen to and agree some reasonable authority figure and thats what needs to capitalized on. Milo is basically a sideshow and his image was further fucked by how that pedo shit panned out.

This. What seems "common sense" to us is damn well anathema to the masses. Everyone, even Milo, helps.

People like and the like are NOT HELPFUL, and calling people "nu/pol/" or whatever is forgetting that Sup Forums is a means to an end, not their special little (((hurtbox)))

>Citation needed
Every reddit faggot who supports Trump. They aren't freaks and they can be swayed either way. Every true blue normie who only pays attention to politics the week of an election but still feels an obligation to vote. They aren't freaks and they can be swayed either way.

Humor is incredibly powerful.

It's easy to make his point of view seem like common sense when he goes after low hanging fruit.

Dudes not that funny though

Yeah nah, I doubt that. Anybody who would vote for Trump because of something Milo said is already pretty far down autism creek without a paddle. I don't know a single right leaning normie who knows who Milo is or who would react with anything other than disgust towards him.

I like him, though there are some times when I wish he would tone it down, like when he went on Bill Maher wearing pearls.

Can't wait for his book and his new project.
And I really can't wait for his benefactors to be named.

Agreed, but how many modern liberals are funnier than him? They've all turned into joyless, REEEEing cunts since the election

>They aren't freaks

>pretty far down autism creek
how much of the country have you traveled to? This describes most Americans

I really cannot emphasize how scandalous the "low hanging fruit" seem to outsiders. I work in academia, and this week we're having a talk about "teaching in the current political climate," IE "how to be left-wing to already-left-wing-students."

Milo might be reaching the low-hanging-fruit, but compared to the professors at the campuses he talks at, he's a damn-nigh intellectual giant.

Come on, isn't it obvious that it's Peter Thiel?

>freaks
Milo is a freak. Neckbeards are in a separate category.

Milo is straight you dumb fucks.

Can you not see what he's doing.

>ultra PC libs can't take a jo--