The one who wrote this. Humble me with your presence. I am ready

The one who wrote this. Humble me with your presence. I am ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m74KOFZYOWM
heavensgate.com/misc/vt092996.htm
youtu.be/9CIIc3pY51w
youtube.com/watch?v=TzUkVP5VCAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post a higher res image you fuckwit

i like God

BENIS

literally me :^)

In

Stop browsing on your phone dumbass

click on the file name

then you can zoom it

you're welcome

You serious cunt?

how new are you?

Here's a secret, these texts are the work of Ron Paul before he became the man we know and love today

Delete this. If phone fags are too incompetent to even use their phones properly they deserve no sympathy

go blow a goat you unhelpful dick

ya gotta know how to summon him right mate

Knowledge Bomb. The Globalist Endgame Anonymous5 !!9O2tecpDHQ6
This is the Globalist Endgame plan:

1) [Destruction of Family, Race, Sex, Sanity, Culture/History, Reproduction,etc]

(This is already pro-actively being done by various methods & groups to dehumanize Humanity by making it a bunch of drones that have, create & are Nothing.)

2) [Ending of Religion & Physical Currency]

(All Religions are ended inorder to establish/create a World Religion of Technology to push & pave the way for Trans-humanism. Physical Currency's are phased out in favor of Digital Currency to make it so Humanity can never "hold" its value/worth.)

3) [Trans-Humanism]

(Merging of Man & Machine is very important to the Globalist Endgame plans.Trans-humanism(AI/Robots/Cyborgs/Artificial Wombs/Bio-Mechanical) allows Globalists to live on, create Army's & control the direction/fate of Humanity. HR Giger was killed due to what he showed.)

4) [Global Government & Elimination of Humanity]

(Global Government is established & the planet is divided into "zones" that Globalists control(Agenda 21 & 24 are part of this). Humanity's numbers(this also includes Non-vital/important Globalists & Globalist personnel) are then reduced from few to 0 due to Bioweapons & Robots/AI/Cyborgs/Bio-Mechanical.)

5) ["Battle/War of the Gods"]

(Globalists engage in massive conflict/battle with Army's & Weapons to see who deserves to "ascend". After the "deserving ones" are figured out and get to the Crafts/Ships, the Earth is then purged of any & all remaining life that the conflict/battle didn't wipe out.)

6) ["Ascension to the Stars"]

(Surviving Globalists use special Craft/Ships to leave the Earth and go into Space, some of the Crafts/Ships have Seed & Genetic Vaults)

Next you'll teach him how to post gifs from his phone you cuck

>stupid faggot colgate cuckold believe some shit from a role playing thread

youtube.com/watch?v=m74KOFZYOWM an hour of Ron Paul staring at the camera ranting about aliens.

TL;DR?

SHILLBOT ACTIVATED

In other words, those who are given the responsibility and the task of planting those souls, plant them in all of the human plants who have a potential of making that step - using that steppingstone - and getting out of the human kingdom and into that Next Kingdom Level. That soul, as the separator, helps the individual, in their mind (in their spirit), abort human thinking, human evaluation, human behavior, and replace it with the mind that they get from the Representatives - the mind of the Next Level - fill it up, fill it up, fill it up. When it is so filled and enough aborting of human mind has occurred - then that individual has come into viability - has come into bloom enough that that individual is ready to go to "quartermaster" when they leave this planet, and be issued a body, of service, belonging to the Kingdom of my Father.

see:

it's a fucking bot spamming and shilling certain threads, post every 15~seconds till it need a human to fill in captcha for it.

thats not the same trip you retard

huh?

i can't hear you....

your right, but that guy's(anon5) threads gets spammed by this bot(anon6).

Now, let me say this: all human plants - even in their genetic structure - have a little bit of Heavenly mind, or mind of the Kingdom of God, mind of the Evolutionary Level Above Human (I have to say all of those each time I say it, just to remind you I'm talking about the same thing). Each human plant has a little bit of that Next Level mind in it. So theoretically, and this is true, that if there is a human listening to me who, in fact, may not at this moment have a soul, but that plant listens to me, and says, "Could it be true, what Do is saying? It sounds crazy, but I wonder if that's true?" Even that degree of curiosity would attract the attention of the Next Level crew which is assigned to planting souls. That crew will be sure that a separator (a soul) is immediately made available to that individual. So that deposit of a soul could happen very, very quickly. They're not going to let it happen, that any potential recipients of their Kingdom not have the needed receptacle of Next Level spirit coming into full blossom as pure spirit, pure mind, of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Now, let's go back to the topic of urgency. I don't know if you are aware that a great deal of literature used by many scholars today, says that the calendar that humans use is off by 4 years. And that Jesus was born in 4 B.C. Now, if Jesus was born in 4 B.C., and this is '96 A.D., could this be the year 2000 - the millenium, the beginning of the end? That's why we're talking. For us to surface with who we are and the information that we are surfacing with, we know, could challenge you to want to squelch us. It's interesting that we see the world - we see the world - as the anti-Truth, the anti-Christ, the spurious Messiah. The world - those who want to stay in the world - will see us as anti-Truth, anti-Christ, spurious Messiah. We're prepared for that. We know that that is inevitable at this time. That was inevitable 2000 years ago - that is what found Jesus sentenced to die on a cross.

Remember, we said that the third type of person who can actually be salvaged at the end, can be taken into the keeping of the Next Level, simply because they believe in what we say. That simple belief is what occurred in the mind of the thief who was on the cross next to Jesus. When Jesus recognized his belief, He told him that, `this day he would, upon their departure, be with Him in paradise.' He knew that he seriously believed. And He knew that is all that it took - is for him to believe who He was. Even believing Him in a condition when He was being killed as a heretic - against the Church, against the system. The Church today certainly will see us as against the Church. The Church of today is not of God. Though once the true followers - the Church - were of God. The only true Church of today are those who are connected with the present existence of the Next Level, the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of Heaven - and the Representative from that Kingdom.

>I can't hear you
Such a fucking redditfag

This time is so exciting to us, even though we know that it is close to our end, and that is why it is exciting to us. We don't expect to or want to build a Church on this planet. We don't want any gothic Cathedral. We don't want any membership roll. We don't want to help you reproduce so that we have more children to put on the Sunday school roll in our Church. We are a group of believers in the Kingdom Level Above Human, who want to leave and enter that Kingdom, and become of significant service to that Kingdom.

This does not mean that when in the human kingdom, that a strong humanitarian drive is not a healthy thing. Because really a strong humanitarian drive is motivated to improve. But if you could only see that a human condition is a temporary condition, a steppingstone, an opportunity to get out of this kingdom, then you could accept this Truth. This is as scientific - this is as true as true could be - but you have to know me, you have to trust me, you have to believe me. Some can know me now. Some can even know me for the first time when they see this tape and say, "I don't know what there is, but there's something in my head that makes me know that fellow, and makes me know that what he's saying is true. And I may be wrong, but I'm going to try to find more out and see if that's what I need to be a part of. Because I know that this Earth has become something that is not where I belong."

earth is flat

You'are mom is flat

It's funny - not funny - it's really sad that a segment of my Father's Kingdom, in particular my personal Heavenly Father, related to a community that is today considered the early Jewish community, and worked with them preparing them for my presence here 2000 years ago and now. And yet, the Jewish community of then and now, would certainly see me as anything but a Representative of God. The Muslims, who are considered by some to be the enemy of the Judeo-Christians, many of them have sustained a more real connection with God - with some higher standards of behavior, and with more restraint. You know, one of my students reminded me just today that they came in contact with a Muslim who said, "Look, you know you people of the West have a wrong idea of what we are. We don't praise Mohammed. We don't worship Mohammed. We consider Mohammed a prophet of many prophets. Many of the books of our literature are about Jesus. And I say, `Great is God' more than 50 times a day, because God means so much to me." God means so much to many of them that they are more modest in the clothing that they wear. Many are more on guard against sensuality and "worldly" things. God means so much to many of them that they are willing to die for God and justify that frame of mind more quickly than they would a willingness to die for nation, or die for world. I'm not saying that Muslims are the ones who are going to inherit God's Kingdom any more than anyone else. In the eyes of the Kingdom of Heaven, there's no such thing as race or color or religious background. It doesn't matter - none of it matters. If the extent of your religious background was Star Trek - that in itself could be the best background you could have, if you could accept this as Truth, if you could accept this as reality.

This is a test time. You could easily say, "Here's a little bitty classroom, with some old fellow with a prune face sitting here, calling himself Do, saying, `I'm a Representative of the Kingdom of God.' How can I believe that?" If you have some of my Father's mind in you, you will have some recognition of us and this information. Even though once you recognize me, the forces of this world will dive in with all their might to have you lose that recognition, to have you not trust me, to have you come to your senses, and come back into the service of this world.

I hope this tape session with you will be the beginning of our relationship. If this tape session is used to validate your seeing us as anti-God, the Anti-Christ, so be it. That's part of what we expect. That's part of the necessity of what comes at this time. It's the common thing for us to see each other as opposites of what we believe we are.

Thanks.

I am well aware that the transhumanist agenda must come to fruition first. "During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them." Rev 9:6.

The minds of people will literally be trapped in holograms. Only in the fullness of time will the gates of the Kingdom be opened for those found deserving. Babylon will last another 200 years or so.

What luciferians don't realize is that their weapons will be no match for the Elohim.

Writer of first pic related; you promised to open the door for those who knocked. I'm knocking.

What do I have to do to prove I'm not a robot?
I promise I'm 100% legit and telling the truth here.

I'm so happy, because my time is short here. If you come with us, your time here can be shortened. When Jesus left 2000 years ago - or the one who was in Jesus, or when I left 2000 years ago - only a very short time after that, Truth was significantly corrupted. So that no matter who tried to use the name of "Jesus," or of "Christ," or His information - seeing it as true, seeing it as real, referring to what had been said of what it takes to come into my Kingdom - that fell apart, that deteriorated, that became unimportant. It's a miracle that His Teachings can still be found in the gospels - they're still there - you'd be amazed, you should read them again. Likewise this time, after I'm gone, when we leave, when we enter into my Father's spacecraft in order to go into service in His Kingdom, the Truth will deteriorate as fast as we depart. It will leave this atmosphere within a very short time.

I hope for your sake that you will, at least, ponder this - don't ask your neighbors, your friends, what they think of this. Instead, go into the privacy of your "closet" and see if you can connect with the purest, highest source that you might consider "God," and ask: "What about this? Is this information for real? Is this for me? If it is, then please give me the strength I need to pursue it." As soon as you tell anyone else, they will likely be used by the lower forces as their instruments to have you not believe, to have you stay in this world and wait for the "Heaven on Earth."

user 5 is the real guy. This is a larper

I'm the real redpiller here.
What religions have sought to understand since the beginning of their
origin is what is above the human level of existence. Most have taught
that if an individual lives a "good life" adoring some savior that he
will inherit some "heaven" after his death. Only if it were that simple.
That viewpoint is as inaccurate as the caterpillar believing that if he
dies a good caterpillar he will mysteriously awaken in a rose blossom
and live there forever with the King butterfly. He must become a
butterfly while a healthy caterpillar - overcoming his decaying option.
If he rises above all caterpillar ways, converts all his energies to the
pursuit of becoming literally another creature who circulates in another
world, he becomes a butterfly. Likewise a human who seeks only to become
a member of his next evolutionary kingdom may become a member of that
kingdom if he completely overcomes all the aspects and influences of the
human level providing he has found favor with a member of that next
level who will direct him through his metamorphosis.

As the caterpillar,
the human can complete this changeover only before his death as a human.
A member of the next kingdom finds favor with one who is willing to
endure all of the necessary growing pains of weaning himself totally
from his human condition. Members of that next kingdom are no more
confined to human limitations than butterflies to caterpillar
limitations. Nor do they in like comparison concern themselves with
human-type indulgences or concerns. However, if the human is thought of
as the larva of that next kingdom then there are, at times, those who
are approaching the completion of their individual metamorphosis and
are beginning to have some of the attributes and characteristics of that
next kingdom. When the metamorphosis is complete their "perennial" and
cyclic nature is ended for their "new" body has overcome decay, disease
and death. It has converted over chemically, biologically, and in
vibration to the "new" creature.

Thank you. For the first time in roughly 20 years i have actually found someone who concluded the exact same things.

I just wish i could speak to him personally.

Approximately 2,000 years ago an individual of that next kingdom
forfeited his body of that kingdom and entered a human female's womb,
thereby incarnating as the one history refers to as Jesus of Nazareth.
He awakened to this fact gradually through the same metamorphic process
and came to know that he had incarnated for the express purpose of
telling and showing, even to the point of proof, that the next kingdom
can be entered by overcoming the human aspects and literally converting
into a "man" or creature of that next kingdom - the kingdom of his
Father - one who is already a member of that kingdom.

By His
resurrection He proved that death can be literally overcome and that a
permanent body for the next kingdom is acquired from the human kingdom.
He did not leave His body in the grave. He converted it into His body
of that next kingdom. This is the only way the next kingdom is entered
permanently. Each human has that full potential. Jesus' "Christing" or
christening was completed at His transfiguration (metamorphic
completion) and He remained in the "larva" environment, with other
humans, only for some 40 days to show that His teaching had been
accomplished.

Why did mods shut down Anon5's last thread? Is it because they are globalist shills who were mad at his info getting out.

Get the fuck out of here you fraud, Im the grand master teacher of humanity sent here to save the human race, this is my show you con artist

too many chefs in the kitchen, i swear im hunting you fraudulant ass fucks down

Don't believe the half-truths that deceitful spirit is saying.

It's time to put on your nikes OP and kill yourself

Attention all, Sanat Kumara is here to save humanity and finally reveal all the secret teachings to lead humanity into the new golden enlightened age - Peace be with you !

I called the Hiro Hotline given to all Shareblue members and told them to SHUT IT DOWN

I'm backtracing your IP right now you're dead kiddo

He showed them His new body and demonstrated a few of its
new attributes, i.e., appearing and disappearing (changing His
vibrations) before their eyes while letting some of His friends touch
His "new" body. This could be compared to a butterfly remaining in the
caterpillar world for a few days to show them what they had to look
forward to if they chose to seek true conscious communication with a
butterfly and were willing to overcome all of their caterpillar ways.
Then Jesus left them in a cloud of light (what humans refer to as
UFOs) and moves and returns in the same manner.

to change is to die

to die is to never be seen again

you are not a collector, but a manipulator

Those who can believe this process and do it will be "lifted up"
individually and "saved" from death - literally. If you seek those two
while they are here they will gladly fill you in on the details and
assist those who wish to follow in this "path."

If this speaks to you - respond - according to your capabilities
or needs. For your sake - give this opportunity your best.

LMAO oh the evolved master has to use this lowly technology to find information and not your claimed supernatural powers as the evolved one , Hahahaha - youre such a poser savior, fake man - dont listen to this clown. Everyone knows im the real deal. Plus im way more handsome, the girls will love me

In the early 1970's, two members of the Kingdom of Heaven (or what some might call two aliens from space) incarnated into two unsuspecting humans in Houston, a registered nurse and a college music professor who were in their forties. The nurse and the professor hadn't previously known each other and had completely separate lives. The registered nurse was happily married with four children, worked in the nursery of a local hospital, and enjoyed a small astrology practice. The music professor, a divorcee who had lived with a male friend for some years, was contentedly involved in cultural and academic activities.
For about a year before they met, their lives seemed to encounter severe upheaval and personal confusion, later recognized as the human body's response to the entry of the minds from what "the two" referred to as the "Next Level," or the physical level above human. About nine months after they first met, they left Houston because their lives, which were crumbling around them, made it impossible to concentrate on what was actually happening to them.

Someone here failed his theology class.

>Needing love
>2017
>Not chopping your balls off so they don't chafe when you Major Kong the Hale-Bopp all the way to the next evolutionary level above human

Most of their friends and associates thought the two of them had lost their minds or were being duped into a relationship by the other. The only relationship they shared, certainly having no physical attraction toward each other, was the compulsion to discover what had brought them together and what might be their purpose. They had little in common other than strong personal relationships with their Heavenly Father.

While spending almost six weeks in painful, soul-searching isolation in a Texas hill country ranch house, they began to respond and identify with more of their "Next Level" mind. They consciously recognized that they were sent from space to do a task that had something to do with the Bible, an update in understanding, and prophesy fulfillment. Having divorced themselves from their human lives, they struggled for some time with the conflicting duality of their bodies' memories and thought patterns and their Next Level identity and purpose.

Shortly after first meeting, even before leaving Houston, they had individually dropped habits -- such as sex, drinking, and smoking -- not for explainable reasons, but simply because they both knew that their new consciousness would be interfered with if such practices were continued. However, the memory and "old programming" of their bodies (which they now referred to as their "vehicles") had to be kept at bay like an annoying puppy in order to sustain their Next Level consciousness.

Leaving the hill country, having left everything behind in Houston, giving it all away, they struck out in their last possession, a little sports car convertible. They seemed to just go where "the spirit" led, lacing the country up and down and from side to side as if they were being used as cameras and microphones for the Next Level. They did odd jobs to sustain travel funds, everything from carving crosses for a little store in Las Vegas where the owner took an extreme interest in them, to digging septic tank test ditches near Savage Rapids on the Rogue River in southern Oregon. Occasionally, when they could find no work, they asked for help from preachers, which was, needless to say, a humbling experience for both of them. Their sports car "died" in front of the Ananda Marga house in Portland, Oregon where they were invited to stay for awhile.

Their real or more in-depth awakening occurred over several months while camping on the Rogue River near Gold Beach, Oregon. While there they came to believe that they were the Two Witnesses mentioned in the Book of Revelations. This was extremely difficult for them to accept, for they were both the type who were "turned off" by people who thought they were reincarnations of Cleopatra, or some Egyptian king or Biblical character. To have to believe that they were assuming a role that would have caused them to "run the other way" had they seen someone else assume it, was more than hard to digest.

In spite of that difficulty, they felt that they really had no choice but to tell the world what the real Kingdom of Heaven was -- a physical evolutionary level, instead of some mystical cloud-and-harp, spiritual existence as Lucifer has popularly twisted the scripture quoters to misinterpret. The term "evolutionary" here does not refer to the theories presented by Darwin, but to a level of life that can be entered only after overcoming or rising above the ways of the human world, and only with the assistance of a Member of the Heavenly Kingdom.

ok there kool aid club

Are you an Ariminianst?

what do you think of Calvanism?

>incarnating
Nice way of sugar coating the process of hiijacking some poor boy's body.
Either young or sick.

Or you're schizophrenic and aren't legit.
Either way, shit's fucked.

I don't think arminians are this delusional.

this.

>Implying you're not the schizo in this relationship

They knew that Jesus had come or been sent to share exactly the same truth with "those who had the eyes to see," but that His body might have been a Next Level hybrid by means of artificial insemination, offering Him more Next Level capabilities. He knew that a "boarding pass" to His Father's Kingdom came only after overcoming (hating everything of this world), leaving everything and everybody behind (forsaking mother, father, sister, brother for My sake), and following the example and lead of an "Older Member" -- your Master, Rabbi, Lord. This was exactly the same awareness that the two had come to be witness to. They also knew that whoever carries this witness would be hated of men, most of all by the religious who are comfortable in their belief system of "He did it all for us, we just have to believe in Him," instead of individually needing to also do as He did.

Did some googling. Discovered that these are texts of a suicide cult named Heavens Gate. Downloaded their books. More info for the mind. Thanks for shaing.

Its unfortunate to read that they thought the apocalypse was about to happen in 1997. It will happen in the fullness of time - when all lessons are learned.

All of you seeking the Truth and the Heavenly Father, hear this:

The transhumanist agenda must still be unfolded before the Elohim will return. How long will this take? Atleast another 150 years.

Thats all. Yah Bless. Peace.

They also came to know that the true antichrist is now here and has taken several faces, one of which is the New Age "Ye are Gods" concept, or "I have only to become aware of my own 'Christ consciousness within'" while continuing to practice the ways of the world. They knew that when it becomes time for any individual to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, he cannot "love the Lord his God with all his heart, mind, and soul" and still love his wife, his things, his respectability, his credibility, or even possess any of these things while being taken through the birth canal into the Next Level -- the Kingdom of Heaven -- by one of Its members.

After awakening to this understanding, their heads were spinning with excitement about what had been shared with them by their Heavenly Father, or Older Member, and yet they were fearful of what they were to do with this information.

heavensgate.com/misc/vt092996.htm

They all killed themselves a long time ago. You're many years too late.

>Suicide cult
Then how am I talking to you?
Checkmate atheists.

Their Older Member helped them realize also that so-called flying saucers, or misappropriately labeled UFO's, were means of transportation and laboratories of the Kingdom of Heaven (clouds of light, wheels of fire), and that the occupants of these spacecrafts were for the most part members of the true Heavenly Kingdom. "For the most part" here means that frequently the Next Level transports lower life forms (human-like creatures) in their spacecrafts, just as zoologists in the human world transport animal life in their means of transportation. The two were given to understand that these spacecraft occupants were participants in "God's creation" of the Earth and had been the participants in relating to Abraham, the Israelites, Jesus, and all of our Bible's record of man's association with God. They also understood that this civilization, since Adam's time until now, is just one planting of Earth's true "Gardeners."

Coming to know, or having been given the knowledge of these things and countless more made their heads reel. What they grew to know seemed to create such a communication gap between them and humans that they began to ask, "What are we to do with this understanding? Everyone will think we are kooks or be ready to have us committed if we say anything."

just a Pope Francis Christian Liberal, Liberation theologist perhaps?

or is he secretly a jew?

They answered my emails a few years ago, I'm pretty sure there's either a few left or my computer's haunted.

So when they left Gold Beach, after having received an unexpected insurance check from a car accident, they began to wander even more. They traveled into Canada and all over the U.S. again, leaving little calling cards on pulpits saying, "The Two Witnesses are here," and then running before anyone could see them or ask any questions.

At a New Age awareness center, they felt led to share that they were the Two Witnesses, only to find out that the leaders of the center claimed the same title! After this incident, they struggled significantly with whether to continue with this "modus operandi."

A woman who had met them in Houston right before they left and with whom they had promised to communicate, asked if she could meet up with them, and they agreed. As they traveled here and there, they met her a few times and she offered the use of her gasoline credit cards. They used the cards for a while until they were informed that the cards had been reported stolen by the woman's husband, which was a traumatic experience to say the least. In the meantime, the old car they purchased in Portland, Oregon, with money from their pawned jewelry, "gave up the ghost," and they were stranded in St. Louis on the night that the comet Kohoutek was at its peak. In their naive trust, they pulled out one of their old credit cards and rented a car, firmly believing that "God would provide the means" to pay the bill.

just about to say...

Sometime later, while in Brownsville, Texas, they made an appointment with a news reporter to share what they had come to know, telling him that this would be the biggest story he had ever received. He believed them, but thought that their story was about drug trafficking and brought hoards of the authorities with him to the interview. This frightened the two, who were pretty paranoid by now anyhow, and when they saw the authorities, they left abruptly, which made the authorities follow them. In the process of following them, though the police didn't know why the two were running, they checked out the license of the rented car which had been reported stolen.

The two were then arrested and plopped in the county jail. [For sake of clarity, we will refer to the female as Ti and the male as Do, two names they took some time ago.] Ti was charged with stealing credit cards (the gasoline credit cards that belonged to the husband of the Houston woman). Do was charged with auto theft (the car that he rented with his last credit card in St. Louis on Christmas night).

After a few days, Ti was sent to a Houston jail where the charges were dropped by the woman's husband. She was released after having spent 30 days in jail. Do stayed in the Brownsville jail a while longer, and the credit card company dropped the charges related to the rented car. However, the DA's office in St. Louis picked up the charges and Do was extradited to St. Louis. After six months his trial came before the judge, and he received a four-month sentence, which he had already served plus two extra months.

>god came as a woman
LOL

">She"
-The Pope

At any rate, that experience yielded significant growth for both of them. Mainly, the isolation yielded Statement I, the first written statement of their beliefs, which they sent out soon after Do's release.

They were at first horrified at what had happened, thinking that a jail record had ruined their mission, that no one would listen to them if their credibility was questionable. However, they could see that even prior to the jail incident their stability and credibility was by now unquestionably questionable. So the felon record was taken in stride as assurance that now they couldn't turn back. It might be interesting to note that during Do's trial, because of the judge's awareness of the peculiar circumstances surrounding the arrest, the judge ordered a psychiatric examination. Although Do passed it with flying colors, not a 24-hour period slipped by that he didn't question his own sanity.

Ti worked in a hospital in Houston while Do was in St. Louis. She spent most of the money she earned during Do's incarceration on lawyer's fees. The lawyer was supposedly trying to get Do released, insisting that the case would be thrown out; all he really accomplished was collecting more of Ti's earnings.

Nancy lieder advised heavens gate, she is a serial suicide brainwasher. youtu.be/9CIIc3pY51w

He's just pasting something he saw in a book. Honestly, this biblical iliteracy isn't uncommon.

But the anons here seem to have found the source.

After Do's release, he flew to Houston where Ti was waiting. Do's public defender had cautioned her to not go to St. Louis for fear her presence would complicate the trial. By now, she had barely saved enough to purchase a very used, old-model car and some camping gear. The very weary and somewhat scared two struck out again with a new "down to earth" modus operandi: take no chances. This too reminded them that credit and credit cards are not the ways of the Next Level, but rather some of "Luci's" (Lucifer's) ways of guaranteeing your service to his world.

They then headed for California where the mother of the Houston woman offered her help in whatever seemed to be the next step. Statement I, written while Do was in jail, was then mailed out in March 1975, from Ojai, where they stayed only for a few days. They sent the statement to ministers, evangelists, and awareness centers far and wide. It read thusly:

Oh I guess that explains it.
You're trying to trick people into killing themselves.
Put this shit on /x/ and Reddit and Tumblr. Thin some schizos out for me will you?

I agree that this is the realm of /x/, as are "Knowledge bombs" and hollow earth nazi camp threads. I figure our message of schizo ramblings will be stronger together.

Nah it's an issue with iOS. He's on an iPhone.

Just give up, you are embarasing yourself with this weak made up theology.

Yep. Allready noticed it mate. But thanks for letting me know anyway. It's a shame they committed collective suicide, but that's what happens when you dont take all information into account. Evil is the absense of Truth - the lack of information. Evil is anything not aligned with Truth and will lead to misery and death. Intentionally or not.

If they just stopped to consider the transhumanist story arch that has yet to be played out.

Oh well...

You can still email them with questions and buy their book. I think there's three left who decided to stay behind.

It's not possible to post .gifs on Sup Forums, only webm.

in heaven people have no teeth, and only eat jelly.

Going to Hide Your Thread in the catalogue and there is nothing you can do about it, im done with spam threads like this

how do you feel about that?

doesnt matter to me , because i wont be here to see it

Fuck you

so.. the answer is kys?

This is incorrect. Jesus said no one comes to the Father but by me.

What does it truly mean to love God? How do I my put my absolute faith in our Heavenly Father and become a follower of His Son?

My only dream in this world is to self-actualize. To become the perfect version of myself. The achieve my destiny. But I always fall to my earthly weakness, no matter what. What am I missing? What is the vision to which I am blind?

That is never the answer. The answer is to be in the world, but not of the world. Do not participate in Babylon, study it so you can use that knowledge in the Kingdome to come.

Sup Forums has become a very special place for those who observe and dont participate.

In a very long time from now, yet in the blink of an eye, maybe some of us here will have a laugh about this all.

> that description
Fucking anime?

just wasted 5 mins of my life reading that ill never get back

stop posting and reposting such worthless fucking low iq nonsense

You are a human being; a being playing a human role. You're the client, God is the Host. Satan caused some interferrence between Host and client.

If you are a non-jew then the 10 commandments are allready written on your heart - just listen to your moral instincts. If you are a jew, dont pay lipservices only to the Torah, but obey the laws.

Thank you friend.

I have no intentions of doing so, but all the references to Heavens Gate appeared to allude to that.

>implying you read this thread in 5 minutes

I swear to you, just empty your mind of all preconvictions and accept the words of Yashuah (Jesus) in your hearth. Accept the unfolding plan and know that whatever happens, happens for a reason.

You then will literally be guided towards Truth. You'll start experiencing one synchronicity afther another. The universe will literally deliver you from evil. Peace bro.

You seem to have a better grasp on reality than anon6, why did you want to summon him again?

Thank you. I will meditate on this

I'm going to tell you a story, Do.

>be me
>be 3 years old
>get pneumonia
>be in hospital (not sure how long, I just know it was sever enough for me to be hospitalized)
>doctors don't think I'll live
>parents leave hospital and grandmother who is a devout Christian and truly believes there is a god, says a prayer for me
>I get better almost immediately
>doctors can't believe it
>go home a days later

I have no real confirm this as I don't remember any of it and I got all of this from my grandmother. According to her, she put a hand to my forehead, said a prayer, and I got better. I even ate all the bacon she had brought with her. Could this be related in any way to the things you've been talking about in this thread and the last or is it all a coincidence?

Truth really IS stranger then fiction. It has a tendency of turning people mad indeed. This is why it is SO important to accept Yashuah into your hearth before dabbling into occult sciences and what not - he will literally be a guide.

Mind is the prima materia of this Universe. His mind will always be here, forever and ever. Your brain is channeling a spark of that mind.

Thank you for your threads, user. I've just read them all and a lot of it matches up with a lot of the things I've been researching through many sources. Don't listen to the people on this board who will doubt you. No one could have said all that you have just said without truly being sincere. Before reading this thread, even after all my research, I still had doubts. But knowing someone else is speaking of exactly the things I've been ruminating is like a breath of fresh heavenly air. And I can't thank you enough. Who would have thought a post on Sup Forums could change my life so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzUkVP5VCAE

May the heavenly father bless you friend. One love.

What causes this behavior? You're too lucid to be a schizo, but your posts are just... malevolent. That's the only way to put it. You're clearly smart, but also clearly broken.

And they would speak the same of Jesus.

DUDE! Really ? You felt for this bait ?