I got fucking scammed by a leftist

So to begin with, I'm a small business owner (deal with photography). I got this IT guy to help me establish a system in the studio I co-own that makes it easy to get photos to the computers and printers so I can edit them and print them out in a short amount of time, so I gave him remote access to my computer

I came back home and found this on my e-mail. Not only did the fucking rat sneak through my computer (Internet history and shit), but this is what he fucking sends me

I already contacted their customer support (I doubt anything will happen since his employer is a piece of shit too) and contacted the news (Breitbart and Fox News). I'm just really fucking pissed because business has been kind of slow lately and they still charged "labor"

Other urls found in this thread:

pomeroy.com/
pomeroy.com/contact-us
youtube.com/watch?v=bC5wtwpyc58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's discrimination, sue them. you have a case.

holy fuck this is cringe

I read somewhere that discrimination because of politics isn't illegal in some states, so I'll have to check that out

Definitely will speak to a lawyer on it though, no doubt

Bump. Link their site OP

kikebook com/rey.r.fernandez.9

holy kek he reminds me of that Skyrim randomization meme

Sure: pomeroy.com/

Yep, that's fucking him

Might want to talk to a lawyer about what permissions you gave him when it comes to accessing your computer and looking at your information.

this
youll win as long as you have the email
thats what happened to the cake lady that didnt sell the cake to the lesbians or whatever

Legitimately take them to small claims court. They charged you for services not rendered.

This
Don't let them fuck you OP

Sue them.

He said there was no paperwork involved since it was a normal procedure, but the security cameras in the place have audio so I'll have to look through them

He was ambiguous about it, and said that it was just "files" he needed to connect stuff

So it's something at the level of small claims, opposed to discrimination then? I don't know the specific laws for political discrimination

Sue the fuck out of them

Not politics

Fuck off

So much for tolerant inclusive left.

If your intent was to make me angry you succeeded. Congratulations.

>lefty shitbird fucks small business owner over politics
>not political
Ok, shareblue.

> reconsider your political views if you want to be treated with respect that you merit
> respect that you merit
> you merit

"You deserve respect but I'm not giving it to you. I'm also the mature one in this conversation."

OH WOW, THESE THINGS ACTUALLY HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!

WHAT A FUCKING MAD-LAD, HOLY SHIT!

> Political discrimination
> Not political

Yeah, you can cut what's left of your dick and bleed out, faggot

I'm even more angry. My business partner keeps talking about his kids tuition for college, and he doesn't need this shit because some fucking sloth-looking asshole is offended by le DRUMPF

pomeroy.com/contact-us

> 1020 Petersburg Road
> Hebron, KY 41048
> 859--586--0600
> Toll Free 800--846--8727

That's a 100% "in-the-bag" free sue for you.

>help me establish a system in the studio I co-own that makes it easy to get photos to the computers and printers so I can edit them and print them out in a short amount of time
>i need help installing printers
boomer detected

Seems like the guy really over stepped his boundaries here. Contact a lawyer, obvious breach of agreement.

We use specialized cameras (the ones that run nearly $1200) and a special printer because of the material of the paper. It's not like a regular office printer

I could understand if you were waving a Trump/Pence flag at their place of work, but this is absolutely fucking ridiculous, if real.

However, it seems too perfect to be real--most notably the part where he says president in quotation marks. The level of smug is way too high to be real.

It depends what you want to do with it (consult with a lawyer). As the other user said, because you were charged despite refusal of service, you will get your money back if nothing else. It may or may not be possible to sue instead for discrimination which will net significant gains if you win because you can claim emotional damage and more. However, you really need to ask a lawyer if there's any chance to win on that ground.

>lefty IT firm scams small business owner for political reasons
>not politics

Welcome to our little safe haven for all things counter and culture. I hope you enjoy your redpills.

You have many option's and if you actually wanna purse them seek a lawyer. You can only go after them once so your lawyer will decide what the best method is.

Also, we printer larger things like posters (since we considered doing signs, but really just use that printer if someone wants a huge photo or portrait)

>Fernandez
You triggered a mexican OP.

what, like an ipf8000? is it a roll printer? is it a big ol' bed? unless you're running a full press you should be able to get away with connecting the wires and installing something like Fiery Command Workstation

To be honest, getting a lawyer that would charge us thousands in legal fees for a settlement that just gets us a few thousands doesn't seem like much. I don't have to put my business partner in an unnecessary legal battle, nor waste time and money on a lawsuit that doesn't get us much money for the effort

It would definitely get the faggot in trouble, and blow them in their business, so that would be the pro to a lawsuit

Pomeroy is Kentucky based
This Fernandez guy is likely acting against his company.
Just report it to his boss.

>(((Heb)))ron, KY 41048
Every fucking time

[email protected]

computer fraud and abuse act

you gave this guy limited permission to use your computer to set up a system as per the contact, not look through the entire computer.

contact local media, and consider meeting tih a lawyer that offers free consultation. not sure about laws in FL but in CA this is a lawsuit and a decent sized company would instantlly settle.

Was giving him remote access the only viable option? Honestly I would of had someone come into my office and use my computer in my presence. Some people (like this guy) are cunts and unfortunately you do need to take measures to ensure shit like this doesn't happen.

this...if FL laws are like CA laws you have an easy lawsuit. Consult a lawyer who offers a free 1st visit.

>"Reconsider your political views if you want to be treated with the respect that you merit."
Wew. I know this is probably fake but damn if this isn't the epitome of leftist thinking.

The correct course of action would probably be to seek a lawyer as everyone already said. But such a smug acting motherfucker deserves a really painful beating on the streets at night, and their company burned to the ground.

The fees are covered by the losers. You are guaranteed to get your legal expenses + $75 back. It will also teach them not to be retarded next time (hopefully). It's not like it will ruin your business even if you lose (which is impossible). Your employee is moreover unrelated to that.

I think trump is a bad person, but I would not do this do a client.

Hit lawyer, delete gym, go to Facebook.

We have two HP DesignJet Z2600 printers, as well as a big one that prints stuff that is like 4-6 feet wide (I forgot the make)

The issue we have is that for some reason, it takes a while to transfer photos from the camera to the computers, and from there to the printers (could be the shitty place we leased though, it's on the edge of the city), and we decided that it would be a good move to make the process faster (since we are also trying to get deals with schools and companies for group photos and stuff)

That's what he told me. I don't know a thing about IT so I trusted him since he came off as "professional"

Fuck the money. Sue them to make a goddamn statement.

Slice your jugular.

Called them and left a message for management, I'd like to have a chat about their policy here. I work with these companies in my profession and this is unacceptable.

this. sue the fuck out of these losers, they broke the law and you deserve to be paid

sue the fuck out of these faggots and get this out to your local news, Fox news, Brietbart, etc.

Lmao this cannot be real.

Dude just fucked his business if this is real. You cannot do shit like this. Either he or the business he works for is gonna lose a ton of cash if you sue him. Probably bankrupt him if it's small enough.

Go for it dude.

>I don't know the specific laws for political discrimination
God dammit OP you need to learn the laws in your country. You come here to Sup Forums for chrissakes, shit like this should be known front and back so faggots don't trap you in a corner.

The world doesn't work like that usually, but in this instance it would be rather unwise not to take the chance to sue.

Did that rat sneak illegally? If so, you have an outlet to sue

>and contacted the news (Breitbart and Fox News).

lmao loser

not any better than leftists who go cry on CNN

he's fucked now boys

im curious as to why Sup Forums isnt raiding this faggot, when his email and kikebook were posted here

im opening one just to fuck with him

I'm fully aware. But we live in strange times, and we need to take every opportunity available to stand up against these people.

I mean, I didn't expect anyone to look through my computer and scam me because of it. I had no reason to learn discrimination law because I didn't expect it

Also tell them you're a transexual conservative, see if you can title 9 these mother fuckers for extra pain.

you dun goof'd :^)

Fuck you, if you don't go out of your way to punish this spic. He charged you 75$ to sit on his ass and snoop around your personal life and in the end he decided that he has the moral high ground to "correct" your political views....JFC

Because it may have a negative impact on any legal proceedings OP decides to take

>im curious as to why Sup Forums isnt raiding this faggot, when his email and kikebook were posted here

youtube.com/watch?v=bC5wtwpyc58

Ask a lawyer, I'm sure there is a case here. Or alternatively call them out on Twitter and sham them. While you will think you didn't get much support, right wingers won't do business with them. Like with target made that statement about trannies and they lost revenue.
I'd ask a lawyer first though.

As a wiser man than I said many times, this is why god created lawyers. Personally, I would devote the rest of my life to destroying anything this person or their employer ever built with my own two hands, but an attorney is the most direct route to the same outcome.

>be OP
>claim "leftists" is scamming me
>write dubious email
>provide facebook account of person I personally hate
>profit meme

Why were you paying someone so much to do such a simple thing? Just set your camera to send the images over wifi then you can just use your image processor of choice and print. If you need it to go to multiple computers just host the images from the network. Don't pay some IT beaner from Arizona that gets his answers from google when you have Sup Forums right here.

Also I hope he wasn't planning on keeping that email address, he is FUCKED now.

You likely heard it here, from me
Discrimination based on political affiliation is 100% legal unless you are dealing with the federal or state governments.

I do tons of IT work, and I'd gladly take you on as a client

That dude fucked up big time. Call them in the morning immediately and ask to speak with a manager and get that prick fired. If they decline, sue the fuck out of them.

>I read somewhere that discrimination because of politics isn't illegal in some states
Nice to see you came to the 4chins instead of Googling.

Save the email and report the company for an Anti-Trust violation. Political affiliation is as protected as race, gender and orientation.

Wouldn't recommend getting any attention to this. Then it becomes a fight about image. Any exposure before he sues successfully means they will go for a trial because the media's depiction of trump supporters will be used as an argument as to why they were right to do what they do. The fact is that the law is very much about emotions and appearances, with facts possibly becoming secondary, depending on circumstances.
Additionally, he has people at charge here. While the adage that all publicity is good publicity is quite popular around these parts, the fact is it's risky to mire the reputation of his company and the people involved, especially since they will end up being harassed at best (they might end up dead following an antifa demonstration, too).

I am very tempted to hack this company after seeing this

OP contacted news outlets because this story reeks of enough bullshit that it's newsworthy. Leftists cry to CNN for the same reason.

Cancel the $75 transfer and/or despute it with your bank, then start blasting them on social media, yelp, etc.

for $75, no one is going to pick this up.

Aw did diddums only just read the sticky?

Don't raid the guy, it won't help OP in his case.

It isn't even that serious to file a lawsuit. Just file a claim with your local Better Business Bureau. They handle small time shit like this all the time and usually get people refunds

That seems like a dick thing to do but why do you even care?
Its $75 bucks. That's like 1 hour of photography. You can rent out a studio for a couple hours and make that back.

Seems trivial. I see why you're upset but get your shit together.

I see, sorry to hear this has happened to you. I'm no Trump supporter but nobody deserves this treatment.

the guy snooped his social media when he was supposed to be working and denied him services for freedom of speech

Dispute that 75 dollar charge for sure, do not let these fucking clowns take that from you, tell them that rooting through your files and your social media accounts was not part of the deal and that you'll be suing for discrimination

This

Call the FBI.

Just make sure he's a jewish lawyer. The biggest jew in jewtown if you can afford it. I doubt they'll be able to afford the biggest jew in the jew-es-ay.

>it takes a while to transfer photos from the camera to the computers, and from there to the printers
i work in a print shop if you cant tell. this happened with us, specifically sending the print job from the computer to the printer. it was a driver issue in our case. if you're taking photos in the studio and transferring, the bottleneck will be driver/firmware or your physical connection. if it is the wire, using FireWire would be good. Im not sure I understand the process of getting the photo from the camera to the computer, can you explain what you mean by that? Is it a specific camera or is it a 'bring your own camera' thing?

If I take any (I most likely will)

Although I can do what says, since realistically, it won't be a serious case in the court. Also, since I contacted the news, it would be solved pretty fast because of the PR nightmare they are going to face

Contacting Fox and Breitbart? Wow, you rightfags are bigger snowflakes than the left will ever be.

Anyway, he did do some work when you gave him remote access and he accessed your computer, so kiss that $75 goodbye.

Really though, this is probably fake.

Why the fuck was he un shit that had nothing to do with his job? Is he retarded? All their customers need to be alerted to Pomeroy's snooping.

>not legal advice
you could sue for $75 and/or punitive damages. waste their time in court at least.

Shit, completely forgot about that. OP: if the $75 is revokable (wire transfer, credit), you must first dispute it with your bank before you sue. You can only sue if neither your bank nor they agree to reimburse you.

>it's not ok for the bakeries to refuse the gays but it's fine if they are a trump supporter to refuse service
The typical lefttard right here with us

as a leftist IT guy i tell you to give him hell
totally unprofessional, the fact that he admitted that he literally spied on you (you gave permission for remote access to do a specific work, it doesnt mean he has to sit there and watch what you do) and told his co-workers on top of it should stand in court

>willingly giving another man remote access

If this is the case, OP will suffer in court. If he was stupid enough to fake this whole thing, he'll end up paying for it. That's the point of a court of law. They find the guilty party.

Actually it is fraud on top of discrimination. Go to the police.

Aren't there rules about this sort of thing? Either it's illegal or it's not. If it is send him to prison. Publicity's good either way.

SUE his ass, raise hell. He went through your shit. You didn't give him permission to go read through your emails.

Get a copy of their service contract.

This, the social media shit was not part of the deal.

I'm not a lawyer, but violating your privacy for shit that had nothing to do with what he was being paid for get him in more trouble than just denying you service?