Aussie qt now potentially faces 25 years in an overcrowded Colombian prison shithole. EL JUSTO

Aussie qt now potentially faces 25 years in an overcrowded Colombian prison shithole. EL JUSTO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4460138/Australian-woman-caught-5-8kg-cocaine-Colombia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serves her right for smuggling cocaine

>nose piercing.

nothing of value lost

>columbian jail

If you are going to a country which has a law against chewing gum then you dont chew gum in this country. Its that fucking simple. Op is zeppelin sized jewish faggot and needs to ghs

assume it was a done deal brought undone by some fuckup

This

She brought it upon herself.

Well, fuck her.

fell out of her asshole in security on account of all the anal her boyfriend Muhabar and Chang dish out on her.

Why d so many Aussies smuggle drugs??
Is it a hobby there? DO you guys take family vacations where all the kids smuggle drugs?

SEA region cocaine prices are insane so it's kinda like playing the lottery for those who have nothing left to live for.

>Smuggle cocaine into country
>Gets arrested and thrown in prison
>thinking this is different because she has a cunt
Oh my Gawd? why is a woman getting thrown in prison for Cocaine even when if it was a man we would not give a fucking shit?

They should let her go and pay reperations while a man would have to learn to kick ass to survive.

She looks like a coal burner

>smuggling cocaine

Australia is better off without her.

Must be so easy for a woman to just stuff a couple kilos in her puss.

not without putting it in a rubber doll first

claims she was handed a package by a colombian guide?... Durrrrr

It wouldnt suprise me if drug smugglers just do this to test for weaknesses in the boarder security, but she is spending time with a colombian man (alone?!) when she is engaged? WTF

why accept it?
LOL

A columbian "guide". What could go wrong.
Darwin award winner, right there.

columbia doesn't need people to smuggle cocaine in, lol, she was caught by airport security trying to smuggle it out. she was a retard too because columbian security will take bribes.

Maybe don't smuggle drugs then.

Idiot.

MACRON IS A DEEP STATE PUPPET

Get in here faggots!!!

Get in here faggots!!!

Get in here faggots!!!

>she was a retard too because columbian security will take bribes.
She deserves to get thrown in prison on this basis alone.

All this white girl would need to do to get past me is suck my cock and give me a hundred dollars then id let her on the plane.

>stupid foreigners thinking that we don't have policemen and we are just a cocaine vending machine
bitch deserve it

>we are just a cocaine vending machine
YOU ARE

Not your personal army, fuck off.

Her entire story is bullshit. Who the fuck just hands someone like 2000 bucks worth of Cocaine without a solid plan to get it back on the other end? The person would need her name, a meeting place, etc. Nobody is an 'unwitting' drug mule for some random person selling fuckin headphones for christs sake.

Also she's an Aussie woman so she's probably a liberal therefore I don't give a fuck what happens to her. She can rot in prison.

Put it in some vibrating Ben wa balls and have a fuckin party.

Why is she a trainer if she is fat and Unathletic

karma is a bitch, and so is she! >:D

COLOMBIA YES!!!!

BURN COAL, PAY....(some assembly required)

Either she's a fucking moron or a bloody liar. Or both.

Winner: the fiancé who dodged a bullet.

>Also she's an Aussie woman so she's probably a liberal therefore I don't give a fuck what happens to her. She can rot in prison.
And if she was a traditional virgin submissive half jap half slav? Let me guess. You would pick up your AR 15 and save her?

Don't worry... we'll treat her well.

austrailians are the #1 drug smugglers in SEA there have been loads of cases in thailand alone where drug crimes carry the death penalty maybe life if you're lucky.

commando style

Nah, cuz she'd still be a dumbass coke smuggler

>Aussie qt
>not a cattle dog in pic
She's a fucking commie if you ask me.

>for smuggling cocaine
that's too good for her
coke heads deserve death

>this girl considered cute

You can tell she's fat as fuck. Don't let that filter fool you.

kek Instagram (((Travel Blogging))) cunt meets her sugar daddy in colombia and gets played

serves her right. Dumb narcissistic bitch.

Coke is the best. Crack is where it starts getting dicey.

>25 years in an overcrowded Colombian prison

She should get life for owning a Alaskan Husky in stinking hot Australia.

BTW I just read the story.

She's probably innocent. That shit happens all the time... you should NEVER ever take anything from anyone at the airport.

Some dude just noticed she was a retarded gringa, asked her to take something (Do you want some headphones?). They usually have some dude in the US or Australia waiting for her to arrive and take the package.

Stupid cunt.

first and second posts best posts

Tryed to bring in 8kgs of coke into my country which would further the degeneracy of my people, bitch can rot

yea and when you get pulled over over a can full of powdered milk just say its for your dog totally not probing

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

your police are pretty top tier

This is the correct response to this whole story.

it's more like she has that "dumb whore" look

Well... white people from the first world are really naive.

That's why they feel guilty for something that didn't happen 75 years ago in a country they've never been to.

Remind me why she was in Columbia...?

exactly. deuces cunt

If she got caugth on UK or USA, no one will give a fk about that.

I dont know why people just think are innocents cause they are aus, us, or uk citizens

Serves the cuntbag right.

That is a dumbass story. How would he know what flight she's on? How would they get the package back? How would they even know where she was flying? How would they know she wouldn't open the sunglasses package and find it and turn the guy in immediately?

It's dumb as fuck to pretend that they just risk a huge amount of money on a plan with a TON of variables they can't control. That's just idiotic. Occams razor, this stupid bitch bought some coke and thought she'd get it back and snort it off some niggers dick back in Ausland.

because 3rd world countries are stupid totalitarians who just want to bring down the west

absolutely right

she got herself into the situation

You need a safe place where there are no nose rings?

I think she's a hooker, and I'd imagine she's pissed powerful people off. What do u reckon?

Throw anothue Ho on da Bahbie, Straya does it again

As far as I know Colombia is a democracy.

Other words are if shes gonna get a human treat during her living on the Jail.

Anyway I think shell be like 2 o 3 years in a colombian prision and then shell get transfered to an aussie prision, just if colombia and australia have some prision agreements made before

send her to los pepes

I was assuming the same, involuntary drug mules are not uncommon in SEA.

>You need a safe place where there are no nose rings?
i just think they're trashy. why the hell would i need a "safe space" from them?

all i see is a drug smuggling skank. qt? you virgins need to get out more.

>I dont know why people just think are innocents cause they are aus, us, or uk citizens

Because it makes no sense. If you are a white girl basically life's on easy mode. That's why they think refugees are a great idea and that's why they take gifts from strangers at the airport of the largest cocaine power in the world.

She's innocent. We know who is and who isn't.

Why is coke bad

Because they make you complain.

can OD from it besides adderall is better and you only need 10mg a day

Dude... you really don't understand how smart Colombians are when it comes to crime.

she fucking chose to play a stupid game, so she won a stupid prize.

She didnt care that she was hurting other people and breaking the law because "Lol someone else will do it anyway, im too cute, and if you cant control yourself you deserve it anyway." Welp. She couldnt control her drug smuggling impulses, now she gets it.

Being passably fuckable is no excuse.

It was 8 fucking kilograms user. Nobody "tricks you" into carrying 8 kilograms of cocaine.

it's fucking expensive

>here hold my 17lb headphones.
This bitch is lying through her teeth.

Reminds me of this dumb cunt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby

With your sculpamina and 'all you can drink bars'

Dangerous for whitey.

Nobody tricks you into believing that the ashes of 6 Million people would simply "disappear".

You are overestimating the inteligence of white women.

>Because they make you complain.
That doesn't make sense. A "safe space" implies i don't want negative feedback. Not that i cant give it.

Or maybe she is just some drug addicted stupid hippie cunt like every single one of these cases.

Man, do I have something to tell you about what happens to woman like this in prison.

At least she'll be getting her shit pushed in by a Mayan instead of an Emu for a change, so there is that.

Im glad shes not black, we would have been blamed by leftists as a racist country.

Im here legally btw

8 kilos of headphones probably sennheiser maybe theres a manufacturing plant in columbia and they're giving out free cans for promotion pretty nice considering sennheisers are like 300 buckeridoos

Shes nowbproperty of the most alpha women in that prison

>I had a friend last year in college who "only does coke on weekends"

He's dead now. Guess how he died.

HOW COULD SHE EVER IMAGINE THERE
WERE DRUGS IN THESE PACKAGES

Anal penetration?

He took coke on a weekday?

I take it back, bitch can rot in jail.

She dindu nuffin

yea they look like sennheisers

Oh fuck!

Who do I delete my posts?

SHE DIDN'T DO NOTHING

Question. Why would anyone except drug smugglers visit Colombia?

Putas y perico

She looks guilty as hell.

She better like taking strap-ons

There are tons of bitches there, like literally you are guaranteed to fuck