DEEP STATE GENERAL /dsg/

Who is winning? Who is losing? What the hell is actually going on? Any larpers care to shed some light?

there is no civil war in the government

trump was a fraud all along

Fraid so

The man just declared war on the banks by invoking the name of Andrew Jackson...

Fpbp

I pretend to be a LARPer on Sup Forums, and in my professional opinion the Deep State is kicking the excrement out of the elected government. The government that you learned about in Civics class gets blackmailed and bribed into doing the Deep State's bidding. Whom you elect matters not, for all who occupy elected office become compromised by surveillance and honeypots.
But this has always been the way of the world, even before the Information Age.

Literally shaking. He can't even declare war on Paul Rino.

Judge Jeanine can get some of my deep state if you know what i am saying

Andrew Jackson was a traitor and usurer. From the charter of the National Bank System:

>be forbidden to buy government bonds.

No printing press to bloat the government, check.

>have a mandatory rotation of directors.

Keep the power distributed, not concentrated

>neither issue notes nor incur debts beyond its actual capitalization.

And not a fractional reserve scam.

Jackson was promoted throughout his career by Aaron Burr and participated with Burr & Gen Wilkinson in the Louisiana secession plot. Burr was in turn paid by the Astor family, which represented Rothschild interests in the USA.

In short, Jackson was a traitor who got rid of the people's bank that prohibited government largesse as well as fractional reserve banking to clear the way for the Rothschild bankers to come and take over US banking. After the two decades of depression that followed Jackson's disaster of a presidency, Rothschilds owned US banking system and brought the US into debt through the Civil War - something we have yet to recover from.

In short, Jackson is arguably more responsible for the decrepit state of affairs and bankster takeover of America than any other politician in the history of the nation.

When Trump praises Jackson, he is signaling to the bankers that he is a faux populist and traitor against the nation just like Jackson was.

I'm so gross....I want to fuck a 65 yr old

He's been undermining Ryan this whole time. Paul's days are numbered.

I'm sad to say it but it's true

The election was amazing, I was so excited and shocked that he actually pulled it off

But it was all an illusion

We were herded into picking Trump like sheep

Sleepy Ben, Randlet and probably even crazy grandpa who wants to make college degrees worthless were better picks

I am trying to seek unrustlement. I am trying.

The Jew has conquered the world's Governments, but not the world's people. Not yet.
We are in a race, Anonymous. A war. The struggle played out on the battlefield of the mind. The Jew means to turn the People into Zionists and Civic Nationalists. The Jew will promise Zionism benefits both Semite and Aryan, but the Jew lies because deceit is his native tongue! Simply look at how Zionism has benefited us thus far:

It was in the name of Zionism that we established the State of Israel in the first place.
It is in the name of Zionism that we give Israel our wealth while we remain in debt.
It is in the name of Zionism that we call Israel our "Greatest Ally."
And it shall be in the name of Zionism that America capitulates to the New World Order.

There are no good jews. Not one.

It's time to wake up, Neo.

Trump made the deep state shut up after bombing Assad's little airbase. Haven't seen any MSM shit about Russia for about a month, took long enough.

Everything the democrats did under obama are slowly coming back to haunt them. I just think Trump is going to have a deep state in place after his term(s).

How long though? How long until he's out? 2018? We don't have that time.

Who is America giving it's wealth to?

Believing your goy leaders are innocent and are being forced to do the things they do because of 12 million Jews in the world...you need to wake up

There are no innocent leaders.
Every single world leader is already a Zionist.
Everything you're seeing in the news is fake.

exactly

>Who is winning? Who is losing? What the hell is actually going on? Any larpers care to shed some light?

they's selling that shit and you all keep buying it, life is good

good shit, so the beat that damn bank is just retard rhetoric, makes sense to me,
a holes just keep buying it

BRRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPP

Only shills and no real info

Who is the Deep State I ask... as I stare into the abyss

She is half plastic anyway so what is the difference.

Its never even been a contest senpai.

I bet she'd be fun.

Read FBIAnon's last thread Says Ivanka and Jared have Trump compromised

Kushner is being set up to be the first Jewish Zionist president. Hired a Hollywood PR mogul to run his political image.
Read through this whole thread

That wasn't fbianon you dipshit.

I don't think either.