Fatherless generation

Why is society ignoring the growing epidemic of children growing up in broken homes without fathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/adults-raised-gay-couples-speak-out-against-gay-marriage-federal-court
youtu.be/s79MJP3cE3E
youtu.be/XTHTsemlHEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuz strong womyn don't need no man to raise chillens

Not always the case. My father was an alcoholic and did drugs. They got divorced when I was 5.

what are we supposed to do?
kill the children?

This happened two generation ago. It's how we got to where we are now.

Jewish cultural subversion.

Then your mother chose the wrong man to raise a child. She's responsible for choosing the right man for her children.

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAHH GURL

YOU KNOW IT
MMMMMM HMMMMMMM
WE ARE STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO DEADBEAT "MAN"
LOL

>63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
>90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
>85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
>80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
>71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)

>Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
>Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
>Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to get A’s in school.
>Children with Fathers who are involved are more likely to enjoy school and engage in extracurricular activities.
>75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average.

>70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
>85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

>70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
>85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
90% of homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. [Criminal Justice & Behaviour, Vol 14, pp. 403-26, 1978]
71% of pregnant teenagers lack a father. [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services press release, Friday, March 26, 1999]
63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes. [US D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census]
85% of children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes. [Center for Disease Control]
90% of adolescent repeat arsonists live with only their mother. [Wray Herbert, “Dousing the Kindlers,” Psychology Today, January, 1985, p. 28]
71% of high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. [National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools]
75% of adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes. [Rainbows f for all God’s Children]
70% of juveniles in state operated institutions have no father. [US Department of Justice, Special Report, Sept. 1988]
85% of youths in prisons grew up in a fatherless home. [Fulton County Georgia jail populations, Texas Department of Corrections, 1992]
Fatherless boys and girls are: twice as likely to drop out of high school; twice as likely to end up in jail; four times more likely to need help for emotional or behavioral problems. [US D.H.H.S. news release, March 26, 1999]

Because (((they))) need a broken family to successfully rule the world dumbo.

End result of extreme liberty/libertarianism and freedumb (kike ideology). Relationships are nothing more than a contract these days and woman can break anytime they desire. World of consumption and basic pleasure consumption.

They will get through it.

my mom died and my dad just noped the fuck out and my grandma raised me.

The problem is society's view of the family doesn't include a mom and dad. In addition, marriage is no longer a prerequisite for starting a family.
What is interesting to me, is that what society has been pushing for the last ten years regarding homosexual families is starting to deteriorate front the inside out.
cnsnews.com/news/article/lauretta-brown/adults-raised-gay-couples-speak-out-against-gay-marriage-federal-court

Where do you think all the people who steadfastly belive in the importance of the nuclear family as a foundation for a stable society, positive values, and healthy children are coming from? It's the Gen Y kids of the late 80s and early 90s who grew up without a father pushing back trying to ensure the mistakes of our parents aren't repeated.

No.
Kill everybody.

Thanks for those sauces, I need evidence like this for my ethics paper
Rock on user

Pretty much this

Because (((they))) want it.

Broken families means less competition for kikes from good families

Because we cared more about showing that women could be strong and independent and didn't need no man than we did about our children. The nuclear family was just the world repressing women. We demonized marriage. Just look at how the media represents housewives as "settling" down, giving up all their motivation and passions to be enslaved by some cretin. Divorce is a woman's liberation!

It doesn't help that women often receive custody of children during a divorce, and it's not even a bad financial move as the women receive significant portions of the man's income so that they can "maintain the lifestyle they are used to" even to the point of annulling pre-nuptial agreements. That's right, even if a wife cheats on her husband and does drugs she can still get the pre-nup broken and get a free house and income.

Which why I think the alt right and the rise of conservatism is mainly a reaction against the destruction of the nuclear family by (((post modernists))) and Marxists. If the kikes really cared about their own survival in the west, they'd stop pushing the anti family/fatherhood propaganda via feminism, mainstream media, higher education, and the legal system

>If the kikes really cared about their own survival in the west, they'd stop pushing the anti family/fatherhood propaganda via feminism and the legal system.
It's the opposite. They need to enforce the anti-family agenda or they'll be destroyed.

Before the French Revolution, power was mostly concentrated on land owning nobles. The jews and some goyim merchants started to push for the Revolution in order to usurp the power of the aristocracy.
But the only way they could have done it was because their families has been accumulating wealth for generations. Most nobles didn't cared about merchants, except in special occasions.

The jews, knowing that the aristocracy was overthrown because they managed to gather wealth through generations, decided to push a agenda to destroy the nuclear family, making it impossible for common people to raise from servitude and overthrow their jewish masters.

Some random middle class young men can speak agains't them, but as they have no wealth they can't do nothing

Because Pussy extortion is a serious and dangerous thing! youtu.be/s79MJP3cE3E

Because the blue twuntwaffle picked the money instead of having the father in the kids life: youtu.be/XTHTsemlHEk

I fought for 50% custody of my kid and got it. Worth the money and stress. Now they have a decent chance with a caring dad in the picture half the time.

Good for ya