twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's supposed to be ironic you tard

none of them are ever fucking funny anyway

true desu

I liked the shit in the street one from last night

someone post the one about the ways of getting put in time out

the best one

I literally call my grandfather pawpaw. I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

You're a fucking retard and you need to lurk more. If you haven't peed while making zero noise, then shut the fuck up.

Bro.

kek. i dont get the last panel tho

still saving; will pretend in the future.

been waiting for this one
10/10

My father tried to take hormones to become a woman so his ex wife's ex boyfriend's son could lose his virginity to him and he would become pregnant and become his own grandpa

i love how every single aspect of my life becomes a shitposting favorite meme at various points in time

i feel bad so many haven't reached peepaw/meemaw status with their family

u paint the monitor black so it looks like its off

What's with the last one?

which is exactly what Trump did.
really makes you think...

Someone who actually provides intelligent viewpoints on the Trump v. Assad debacle? Didn't expect that.

Rage your back

kek

What, you guys want Assad to be removed just so Trump looks good to the media? Are you crazy? Luckily he hasn't done that, he only bombed an empty airfield so he still looks good but we don't destabilize the region and cause ISIS to expand.

Still don't get it.

Painting the monitor black

RIP Pawpaw!

That's okay, here is really the best way to turn off your computer youtu.be/g6LoC9KUVtI

Tears rolling down my face. I love you Sup Forums,

This guy knows.

you can't be this fucking stupid. Did you read the post we commented on? we are agreeing with you and you are too shilled out of your mind you can't see it. please quickly kill yourself!

>This

2017 is looking pretty lame for memes thus far.

>not granpoppy

You really can't beat dipping your peen into the toilet bowl.

We literally call our grandmother "Maga."

I didn't read the end of the last one, the sensible option, oh well.

So are these threads made by new redditors to acclimate more new redditors

best version I have seen of this.
Is it some kind of autist or beta male thing to pee silently?

That's not even true. Some of the best posts I've ever seen were singles.

>pawpaw

I find that term weird. Grandfather is the patrician choice and doesn't sound like some weird poofter term. What are you 8 years old?

>not believing in kek
kys nigger

this is the one

“When people have tried everything and have discovered that nothing works, they will tend to revert to what they know best—which will often be the tribe, the totem, or the taboo.”

Not funny

newfag

kek

I remember it was a thing on /r9k/ for a short while

it really made me think because I actually do that a lot of the time, but its mostly because I have a very strong flow and I really don't want to be obnoxious

I mean I get it. It's funny on it's own just cause it's so ridiculous, but I mean I don't "get it" what is the psych behind it? The only reason I would pee quietly or even think about it bothering others is if it was late at night and it might wake somebody up. Otherwise I am pissing like a fire hose with pride.

haven't seen this one, made me chuckle

I called my Grandparents Papaw and Mamaw too. Don't know why, think it's an Appalachian thing.

Does she make America great again?

holy kek that's funny. should've stopped after the 3rd panel tho

swap granddad and grandpa or else you'll summon him

Pretty much this, had my sisters boyfriend stay a night at my house and pissed loudly thinking I was asleep and nothing could wake me, gave him a loud bang and hear a "OH SHIT" followed by the unmistakable sound of piss on laminate,I simply said "Take your time cleaning that up".

Never talked to me since hahaha.

>not pep-pep master race

I unironically believe this.

Anybody got the one with 15 or so panels about computer duster?

This

this happened to me, i was a little shit growing up but as I got older I realized my parents were just trying to save me and raise me well

stop appropriating black people's memes

Salami and pastrami are the best pizza toppings

I am at the third one now

kek

>not pappaw

Fucking cucks

>dictate your thoughts to a secretary who then posts them on the board

I believe in the fourth panel, as an atheist who will never go to church.

Its a misdemeanor in Canada to harass people in public washrooms with noise, excessively loud urination included. It sounds silly, but it's drastically improved the experience of going to the bathroom where I live.

I don't eat italian food. I am white. It's not racist to admit white and black people have different taste in food.