DECLARE ANTIFA DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

Previous: NOT A DRILL, NOT A DRILL

THE UT STABBING WAS AN ANTIFA ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
>Police have detained a knife wielding suspect that stabbed multiple people outside Gregory Gym on the University of Texas campus leaving one dead and three others injured. The story is still developing and not much has been confirmed other than the one fatality, but this appears to be a photo of the alleged attacker (holster and all) being apprehended.

>Coming off the vandalism of UT fraternity houses by an anonymous group looking to incite chaos, rumors are swirling around Austin that the assailant was targeting Greeks. Fuel was added to that fire as the “Vandals of UT Austin” posted this eerie message to noted revolutionary anarchist website, itsgoingdown.org.

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

From the statement:

>Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.”

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/T1edj
archive.is/zjTIj
archive.is/DUkHP#selection-469.185-473.236
archive.is/XfVzV
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from.../
gotnews.com/breaking-black-utaustin-slasher-white-genocide-reenactor/
gotnews.com/black-islamic-kang-murders-three-anti-white-spree/
reddit.com/r/UTAustin/new/
youtu.be/nGVDQpA4Jb4
youtu.be/FioL53uxK2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/
totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
discord.gg/xtbDT
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=yQIhp4a6mdc
utexas-advocate.symplicity.com/care_report/index.php/pid238971?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone needs to go through these pages and check if the attacker was a member of these groups:

Here is proof that they are indeed communists, and are hostile towards frats:
archive.is/T1edj

Here is the Autonomous Student Network saying that they won't stop until all cops are hung by the entrails of frats boys:
archive.is/zjTIj

More on their feelings about frats:
archive.is/DUkHP#selection-469.185-473.236

Here is an openly communist page supporting "Militancy" on May Day that ATXResist shared:
archive.is/XfVzV

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO FINALLY GET ANTIFA DECLARED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS AS LONG AS WE PREVET A COVER UP

Tweet this:

Before todays #UTStabbing Antifa warned they will "make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again"

Don't care if they're faggy ecelebs, they have audiences and would cover this, /ourguys/ to tag:
@Cernovich
@JackPosobiec
@Gavin_McInnes
@StefanMolyneux
@Lauren_Southern
@PrisonPlanet

Facebook copypasta, spread in comments:

This was an ANTIFA premeditated domestic TERROR ATTACK, do not let it be covered up, make the truth known

Before todays stabbing UT Antifa ominously warned they will "make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again" and that "In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates."" in this post on an Antifa extremist website prior to the attack:
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from.../

don't let this slide

Follow link:

>gotnews.com/breaking-black-utaustin-slasher-white-genocide-reenactor/

There is strong evidence to support that the stabbing at UT Austin was both a political and racial motivated attack. Kendrex White,was a black Antifa affiliate and made videos re-enacting the “Haitian Revolution” by killing white colleges.

This article by an Antifa website that seems quite incriminating:

>itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

I would advise to any UC Austin students or staff to show thislink to the police before it's taken down. That group also has an active twitter page and have said quite incriminating thing about UT Austin Fraternities and students of certain race and gender.

Overall this case is looking quite similar to the April California murdering spree:

>gotnews.com/black-islamic-kang-murders-three-anti-white-spree/

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.”

Frats are about alcohol poisoning, date rape, latent homosexuality, and STDs. The "greek" thing is just marketing.

People over here are in full denial mode..., sad:

>reddit.com/r/UTAustin/new/

>Kendrex White,was a black Antifa affiliate and made videos re-enacting the “Haitian Revolution” by killing white colleges.
youtu.be/nGVDQpA4Jb4

It's nice to see you racists starting to get scared, hahaha. Cry some more. We will liberate the world one day

BUMP.

>Pic related could be /ouruniform/ for the Boston Rally

Is the Boston FSR (Free Speech Rally) still happening?

>I'll fight for their right to say it.

That's literally the opposite of what's happening, but whatever lets you sleep

If any of you live in Texas this is something you need to contact your state rep and senator about. Ask why your tax dollars are supporting a campus that enables racist violence. Keep your power level at 15% maximum. I've had success with this when a state college in my own state did some hard leftard shit. The state govt controls the college budget.

>"anarchist"
>May Day
>Shitposting on Sup Forums
>not out smashing windows and getting arrested

We've already got you on our side, you just aren't ready to admit it to yourself yet

Now... TELL US WHERE FELARCA IS HIDING THE FUCKING CHILD SLAVES, NOW REEEEE

This

bump this instead of antifag slide threads

You racism everywhere. I think we're in your head without even trying.

Bumpo, this can't be forgotten yet

Oi, I said fucking bump, dammit.

While I detest the frat life (former UA Pi Kappa Alpha member, it involved a lot of asskissing and stupid bullshittery in order to gain connections higher up) it's unreal that there are groups going around trying to kill fraternity members simply because they are fraternity members. I hope that at the very least the killer gets tossed in jail, death sentence since its Texas.

bumpo

These antifags are getting out of control. It won't be long until they start killing people.

This is you and all of your "comrades"

Is this getting autosaged?

bumping for imminent slide. lets roll.

The problem with that comic is that commies killed people who disagreed with them too. Often for disagreements on how to implement communism.

Thread is getting slid harder than I've seen before

KEEP BUMPING

Bump brudders

We're going to kill you all. Seriously, keep it up, give us permission to fucking end you.

Seriously watch ths shit guys, it's fucking whack

KYS faggot

HIS NAME WAS HARRISON BROWN

Keep on bumping

antifa is global. it is in every country, every community. physically and virtually.

we are unstoppable. fascists and racists will be crushed. communism is inevitable.

they are starting fun shitpost threads instead of reddit b8. thats actually a good strategy. avoid anything that looks like old Sup Forums.

Fuck these Commie faggots. Glad to see fraternity men are waking up to the reality of this leftist infestation. Hope one of 'em goes to the fucking squats these roaches inhabit and sets fire to all entrances and exits.

If the hard right could get frats to join up, right there they would have twice the legal, financial, and organizational abilities these fucking lefty faggots have spent building up for decades.

Fuck Antifa and fuck black people

youtu.be/FioL53uxK2Q

I go to UT and was just down the street when it happened. I saw the crowds running down 21st.

If this really is the truth and it becomes public, like it ought to, I will gladly join in any removal that will occur.

Let's get physical

youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ

Help make it go public, share the links, inform your community

I don't think Communism is inevitable.

What you must understand the dangers of extreme equality and its effect on the soul. You should read Tocqueville's Democracy in America.

this. frat boys already have a r_the donald type mentality. more targeted memes could push em full swing. all the college fags we have now are neo-reactionary jews in tech courses. not quite branching out.

Soon these motherfuckers will make it known that you need to come correct if you're going to exercise your first ammendment right, and on that day, the population is gonna shrink by 60 fucking million degenerates and no one is gonna say a fuckin thing in the morning.

People are talking about it right now on our class Facebook page. I probably won't make a post about it, since I only have my real account, but I'll definitely throw in some comments.

God, I just wish the Communists and Anarchists could just see reason.

All of you, start spamming Old Row on faceberg, instagram, twitter, ect. You want to rally some troops, then go through some of THE network of southern frats. Over 600K followers on instagram alone and I've seen them rip memes straight from Sup Forums before.

Bump

its a weird cult with them everyone sees insanity a value. they actually try to one up eachother with moronic positions cause iz radical an shei'.

BUMP! cause fuck commie fags.

>old row
>Southern Frats

I know exactly where you are talking about..

the thing with this comic is that it portrays everyone who doesn't align politically with Mr. sickle as Mr. Green white dot, otherwise you would actually have more toons apart in line just doing their own thing.

It just goes to show how much of a hugbox and insular far leftist dogma is;
You are either us or who we view should die

Just post the link and hide you're power level
>This seems a lot like it was written by the guy that did it, it looks a lot like this was a planned Antifa attack

That's all it takes. Drop the red pill.

Listen to this guy

Marx agrees with /pol more than he does with you, race equality faggot.

Dumping my mainstream friendly memes here.
>Feed her to the normies!

Good Idea

keep em coming

well ya see the problem is that youre all a bunch of noodle armed faggots so bring it on

>Tfw antifa are diffing their own grave
More stuff like this should happen. I want to see the antifa slayed and hung from every tree.

gr o no you fucking got us nazis man were toast now

heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/

>In an interview with the student newspaper, Mia Goldstein, the president of the campus group Voices Without Violence, said that while there were “more productive ways to handle rape culture… those who did [the vandalism] did start a conversation that’s absolutely necessary.”

>Mia Goldstein

>(((Goldstein)))

Gentlemen, this is our high value target for this operation. Declaring Antifa domestic terrorists is our long term goal and still work working for, but what we specialize in is ruining lives. Actual photo from her FB.

In all seriousness, if you're not willing to help stop the spread of a legitimate terrorist threat because you're afraid of some libfaggot calling you a name I hope you get stabbed next faggot

SeeGet the student government to bring the hammer down or get the administration involved.

Make America Rad Again.

That's everything, for now.

We have the resources and the autism to do both, let's get to it

Oh, and by the way... :p

>time to address the real issue here!

>totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
going after WHITE fraternity members

>race war is on. someone go an hero 200 gang bangers in the hood.

Hell yeah it is

They are the product of ideological subversion. Yuri Bezmenov said it best that u cannot debate these people; they are brainwashed beyond repair. They will only see the light when a boot is stomping on their heads.

Guys, I have created a server on discord and am looking for people who will be willing to go undercover and destroy these black bloc bastards. I propose we do things like pretend to be them, go undercover, and throw smokebombs and other things to disrupt them. If you have ideas, or are interested in this cause, join the discord. discord.gg/xtbDT

ANTIFA Uruk Hai

fuck em up Sup Forums
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

Contact your congressmen, contact DHS, FBI, and the White House. They all have emails for this purpose. Tweeting conservative journos and pundits could also help get this to the normies. Get to work.

Bump

dont do violence, get intelligence

go after funding and supporters, follow the money

search for foreign connections....

Just published video with yvette in protest today.
youtube.com/watch?v=yQIhp4a6mdc

Bump

Tbh it almost sounds like an Elliot Rodgers style attack

Trump doesn't have the balls to classify them as terrorists.

more slut photos to add quotes to?

I would gladly infiltrate these ANTIFA BAMN types. I've been studying this Marxist ideology for some time now, from Lenin, Marx, KGB, to the Frankfurt school. Where do we sign up and psychology destroy their entire narrative.

We're more effective when we concentrate our autism and pick off targets one by one. Antifa as a whole isn't as easy to hit as, say, Shia Lebouf. Or Berkelely rioters. UT is our new area of operation.

I don't plan on it, just casually dropping smoke bombs and other random things in the middle of a black bloc on public grounds is not violent..

How about making banners that support their ideology, but clarify how absurd their ideas are the mainstream media/normies.

>No shortage of ideas, since their whole ideology is absurd as fuck

Like this we'll be able to calmly walk among those fanatics, and keep the focus on what we do best:
>Fuck with people's minds

Checked

signed

Death to all communists.

She's not hard to find. Add UT Austin Voices Against Violence to the target list. We're taking them down also.

This is an easy place to start

were they calling for single-payer?

if you don't sign this petition you are all talk.

They already have.

The frats are going to respond to this in whatever way they see fit but this attack encourages other marxists on different campuses. Old Row is essentially a media wing that can help target them. Just decimating information on what is going on is helping.

People already do it on twitter, like make fake ANTIFA accounts, but how would you do it irl lol? You mean like false flagging?

You know you live in a great country when 30% of the mob is photographers.

Do an interview as dressed as antifa talking about how youre actually a fascist secretly paid by hitler, whose still alive

Target is a behavior concern due to her support for groups that encourage killing people. Please report her and (((other))) targets as a behavior concern using this handy dandy form. utexas-advocate.symplicity.com/care_report/index.php/pid238971?

Amen