Nazis after WW2, Antarctica, UFOs, and Agartha

Quick Rundown
>Nazi germany still active in Antarctica base name B211, infiltrating different organisations and starting their own to fight the kikes
>Nazis are behind (many) UFOs compare Haunebu and Vril to most ufos and Cigar Ufos to the andromeda mashine
>While many organizations originate from the nazis, they were infiltrated by the kikes, just as the other way around.
>Nazis quite possibly inhabiting Hollow Earth/Agartha

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
>The German Instrument of Surrender ended World War II in Europe. The definitive text was signed in Karlshorst, Berlin on the night of 8 May 1945 by representatives of the three armed services of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) and the Allied Expeditionary Force together with the Supreme High Command of the Red Army, with further French and US representatives signing as witnesses

There is also Nazigermany apparently still claiming Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia while the claim of Norway stopped in 1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

Furthermore you find a lot of SS symbolism among the Nato, and Adolf Heusinger, general and Chief of nazigermanies military became chairman of the Nato
The Nato Headquarter (will post a pic of it later) is basically 4 of the lightning/sig runes (2 SS symbols) next to each other.
The militia in ukraine uses the Wolfsangel (symbol of a nazigerman tankdivision "Das Reich) covering the sonnenrad/sunwheel black sun(also upload later)
All this is indicating the Nato is just the continuation (Waffen-)SS.
>will be continued

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123508969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Daniel_Ruhmkorff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
thelivingmoon.com/46skyfloating/02files/Untersberg_01.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cIB3NPTdwmc
csicop.org/si/show/campeche_mexico_infrared_ufo_video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRzD-2iuGU
youtube.com/watch?v=zrwq1yZLWE0
youtube.com/watch?v=3MgL2D-fZfA
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=WSxGxN8leb8
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump krautfriend

Pic related are instructions on how to get into Agartha via submarine saly on german only. But for fellow german anons
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread

the Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).

Hague Land Warfare Convention Article 24
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
>Art. 24. Ruses of war and the employment of measures necessary for obtaining information about the enemy and the country are considered permissible.
Ruses like a fake surrender only by the armed forces (Wehrmacht) not the state?

Lake Vostok (Pic related) resembles the instruction for submarines a lot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok

(((Coincidently))) in the same area a magnetic anomaly has been found
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

Also note that UFOs are an undeniable fact.
Even entire cities saw them

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

The question is who is in those UFOs? I will come to this a bit later.

The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
>Das Bundesverfassungsgericht hat in ständiger Rechtsprechung festgestellt, dass das Völkerrechtssubjekt "Deutsches Reich" nicht untergegangen und die Bundesrepublik Deutschland nicht sein Rechtsnachfolger, sondern mit ihm als Völkerrechtssubjekt identisch ist.

>The federal constitutional court did now declare in constant juristdiction that the subject to international law "Deutsches Reich" did not collapse and the Bundesrepublik Deutschland wouldnt be its successor, but is as subject to international law identical

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
>The UN Charter still designates Italy, Germany and Japan as enemy states to the United Nations. In legal terms this means that any U.N. Member State can launch a “preemptive” military aggression against these nations without a declaration of war.

Furthermore the EU, having close ties to the Nato, consists of almost the same area as the german Reich did. My guess is their role is to gain their land back through diplomatic subversion to then let it fall apart and "another force", probably the Nato taking over all of it swiftly in one go, maybe under a different name to appear as a new player instead a result of of a decade long conspiracy.

Pic related is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

>Top Secret
>Review of the order of the Führer from the 10.01.1940
>No 9

>The United and organized researches of our scientists, marines and submarineopperatives of the Kriegsmarine, which accomplished the impossible and the succesfull work of the SS-Unit for the study of the heritage of the great Reich allowed us to claim the new and infinite territorries for the german Reich in antarctica which was which lay beneath the ice of the southpole

>In context with the acces to new territories i order during the next 6 months with the forces of the specifical developed commission for recruitment inside the wehrmacht, luftwaffe (airforce), Kriegsmarine (Warmarine) and the units of the SS to create a covered selcetion of volunteers for the colonizations of the new territorries of the german Reich in New Swabia

>The commisions, which work regarding to the selection of canditdates has to considder that the volunteers will be part with its fatherland for ever and will be send for a permanent settlement in New Swabia.

>The means for the resettlement of the best recruits of among the military and SS-forces have to be done in total secrecy.

>As responsible one in the Reich for the resettlementof a part of the populations of pure aryans to New Swabia and to keep the secrecy of these action i declare Reichdirector (Reichsleiter) M. Bormann

>The Führer and Reichchancelor (Reichkanzler),
>The highest commander of the armed forces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

So shortly before the end of WW2 there are suddenly a lot of UFOs. There are also numerous of german blueprints around allegedly showing how the UFOs are build, and these structures resemble a lot of what people commonly refer to as flying saucer. a few years after the war we got Rosswell.
Probably easier to explain visitors from another world than a Nazi in SS uniform flying a highly advanced aircraft never seen before years after the nazi got defeated and destroyed.

The Nazis researched a lot of flying saucers/Reichsflugscheiben, like the Haunebu, the Vril or the Andromeda Gerät (Andromeda machine) which has the cigar form often common in UFO sightings, and according to the plans (will post one later) acts like a mothership harboring multiple of the flying saucer types.

Pic Related
>Secret Command Document

>Suggestion
>Acceleration of acquisationtesting and production of Haunebu II + Vril 1

>Comment: SS-Unit IV (SS-E-IV [SS-Einheit-IV?]) considers concentration on already in trial situated Haunebu II to be more reasonable than working parralell on both types. Haunebu II promises considerable improvements in allmost all respects. Higher productioncost seems justified, especially considering the Führers Special Command. regarding the Flight Gyro (Flugkreisel)

The plans were recovered by allied forces

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
>Japanese holdouts (????? Zanryu nipponhei?, "remaining Japanese soldiers") or stragglers were Japanese soldiers in the Pacific Theatre who, after the August 1945 surrender of Japan ending World War II, either adamantly doubted the veracity of the formal surrender due to dogmatic militaristic principles, or simply were not aware of it because communications had been cut off

>Private 1st Class Kinshichi Kozuka held out with Lt. Onoda for 28 years until he was killed in a shootout with Philippine police in October 1972
>Lieutenant Hiroo Onoda, who held out from December 1944 until March 1974 on Lubang Island in the Philippines with Akatsu, Shimada and Kozuka, was relieved of duty by his former commanding officer in March 1974.
>In January 1990, Shigeyuki Hashimoto and Kiyoaki Tanaka returned to Japan from Malaysia. After the Japanese surrender, they joined the Malayan Communist Party's guerrilla forces to continue fighting against the British, only returning after the CPM laid down its arms and signed a peace treaty

All these cases show the fighting continued way after 1945, so why wouldnt the Nazis hold out in Antarctica and wait for the people to wake up and come back when the time is right.

WOW THIS THREAD AGAIN

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting into the inner earth. Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

bump

archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
transcript of the interview with wilhelm landig. at least beginning and end is accurate, no guarrantee for the middle

pic related some stuff the ancients honoured those tall white blueeyed people i mentioned

this one was posted in an earlier thread. apparently those are some instructions/descriptions of how the glocke works. user pointed out that this could be a scalar device, a machine to create energy out of the vortexes in the ether and could be used to propell the Glocke, supply it with energy, as energyweapon, or in case of the glocke all of those together. it reads (there are some words i couldnt decipher)

The reels rotated on a mutual axis. The Axis lay on a horn/corn(?), with a diameter of 17,5 centimeter, on the lower end was in the massive socket of the Bell(Glocke) anchored. It is compost of a steelalloy [cant read this word, if someone can post the letters, i give the translation]
0,5% Chrome
??% Nickel
0,8% Copper
0,1% Phosphore

Directly before the trial a vaccuumpiston/flask with a length of 1 meter made of ceramic will be led into the core, that is surrounded by a 27 millimeter strong leadlayer. This will from the outside cooled down to exactly(?) minus 200 Celsius (degree is missing here) through liquid heliumgel. In its Center lies a spiralformed silverthreat (i think, something of silver) that tightens(?) itself towards the other end and, when set under high voltage, induces a magnetic field that causes a centrifugal movement of the surrounding serum

??? Serum - ???

The purple/crimson Serum is a suspension on cinnebarstone of the radioactive mercury isotope 203 that with sulphur develops a trigonal trapezial(-something) Crystalstructure. Furthermore this Serum will be mixed/condenced(cant think of any other word fitting here) with thoranite and beryllyumoxide to prevent it from solidifying. To reach ferromagnetism 10 (something-)meter long and ? (something-)meter wide particles of an iron- bor-dysprosium-alloy added

Can anybody loan me their submarine for the weekend?

wish I finished reading the old thread before it was deleted

Any particular sources on how ancient cultures worshiped blue-eyed white people?

this here is the last that just went full (thanks to some spammer)
and the one from last night
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123508969

>yfw a ufo that matches the description of Die Glocke crashed in the US in 1965... in a town named KECKSBURG
I'm getting scared, guys

forgot the link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

best way is to look up their legends. for example the sumerians called annunaki. the aztecs thought their were gods that came from over the sea in ships that didnt move. especially quetzacoatl is said to have given them civilization. Chinese speak of blueeyed people ruling during the earliest times. the nordic gods are selfexplenatory i guess. one of buddahs characteristics was that he had blue eyes. i think in egypt they found even a mummy with either blonde hair, or blue eyes, or both. am not sure right now

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

has anyone any idea what the runes could have for a function? i doubt they are just decoration. could they maybe help drawing the energy mentioned in

I don't honestly have a clue, user. I know there's esoteric groups that believe in runes, but I've never really gotten into that.

I hope the nazi remnant managed to get into space via spacecraft superscience or maybe portals from their hidden realms in antarctica, hollow earth, flat planes, or other unknown realms.

Multiverse reich coming back to purge the homeworld when??

me neither, i just can recognize the sig rune, and know the peace sign is the rune for death and destruction ironically. just a (((coincidence))) it wasnt turned around the other way i guess so it actually means life and growth/creation

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

We need a wealthy private financier.

I want to believe ..

jorney to the center of the earth right? there is some chance that this book actually isnt fiction. the lamp described in the book was actually rebuild later on and works
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Daniel_Ruhmkorff

and how expensive would such an expedition be? and would it be better to go north or south? i would expect north as you dont need to apply and hope to get allowance first

So what is the endgame of all this? I am reading all of it, but to better help my understanding could you summarize something about if there are still Nazis what is their goal?

The Us had 2 major military operations going in antarctica. Operation Highjump (which was allegedly just some maneuver where they suspiciasly lost some men) and Operation Fishbowl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
Operation Fishbowl involved letting a nuke explode in the air. However in 1959 they signed the antarctic treaty which got into power in 61, stating that everything on antarctica has to be done with peacefull purposes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
This is the very first article of the antarctic treaty
>Article 1 – The area is to be used for peaceful purposes only; military activity, such as weapons testing, is prohibited but military personnel and equipment may be used for scientific research or any other peaceful purpose
but then in 62, a year later they go into antarctica to fire some nuke? does that not count as weapons testing? something is fishy there man

how should i know? i can only guess. my best guess is they wait for people to become redpilled, realize that hitler indeed did nothing wrong, and then can come and BTFO the kikes without being seen as aggressors.

Pic related is made by a submarine in 1971 in arctic waters

I literally just took the NatSoc pill. I hope they come back. Everything Hitler was pissed about has returned.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

how can this be a fata morgana?

You got me, I guess arctic alien nazis are real.

that's just the Hindenburg's ghost

its clearly a cheat code, we are just a simulation after all

Everything was fine, /x/ was confined to its own board, until Dickless shut off the containment grid.

why always aliens? i mean there probably are aliens around somewhere, maybe even on earth. but humans themselves are also able to do the most amazing stuff

you know, that wouldnt even suprise me anymore. but what does it do? gravity off? unlimited health? infinite ammo? what is the konami code of this world?

For those still questioning wether or not UFOs are real:
here are 2 accounts of entire cities seeing UFOs. Are you telling me they all just imagined it?

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0

In general with UFO sighting people often report their technology stuff malfuncteioning. cameras dont work suddenly, cars break down, watches stop etc. I read about them just disabling weaponssystem from fighting jets, and there is this about just disabling nukes.
some account even stated a UFO hovered over the silos where the nuclear missiles stored, suddenly all the system fire up, silos open, and just when they were ready to launch all the nukes they turned off everything again. So if you wonder why there are never good pictures or footage of them, this is probably the reason

HAVE COMMIES TAKEN YOUR COUNTRY?
GET IN HERE AND FIND OUT!

P...PLEASE BUMP IT I WORKED HARD ON THIS

Oh hey, you're back. I read everything in last night's thread. Interesting stuff. The Unterberg interested me specifically, did a bunch of research on it. Here's some good info for you:
thelivingmoon.com/46skyfloating/02files/Untersberg_01.html (This has a lot of info with corroborated sources and shit)

Basic rundown:
>Grays in 1500's but havent been seen for centuries
>Many tunnels under the mountain
>People disappearing sometimes
>Records and myths of time slips
>Someone is supposed to have stumbled upon a cave in the mountain containing a living group of WW2 nazis that say the war ended only four months ago. (Not sure I believe this one, it's not in the link either. I found it on another site but can't find the link now)
>3 people disappear in the caves, then reappear 3 months later on a boat "with no memory" they change their story a few times under questioning.
>Small magnetic anomalies in some places, including some churches.

It's interesting shit, especially what I could corroborate myself.

Oh, also forgot to mention that some electrical engineer and his family are purported to have disappeared from their home in Unterberg, and police found docs about time slips.

dont tell me that flat earth theory is real, and that the nazi's are somewhere beyond where we go in antartica, meanwhile people in high ranking government positions are also sacrificing children to satan?

my worldview can only change so much in a day

>The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich

If this shit is the continuation of the Reich, then it's the biggest disappointment in history.

>3 people disappear in the caves, then reappear 3 months later on a boat "with no memory" they change their story a few times under questioning.
that shit reminds me on missing 411. if you dont know about that, its usually someone, i think mostly kids, go into the woods, get out of eyesight behind a tree or a bush for a second, and just dissappear. policedogs just lose the scent or dont want to go any further, and often bad weather sets in shortly after. sometimes the kids are found days, weeks or months later, sometimes without shoes but feet dont look like they have wandered around barefoot. sometimes only the clothes are found neatly folded. traces of the kids like the clothes or the kid itself is found miles away from where it dissappeared on places they couldnt have gotten by foot for example on the other side of a mountainrange. absolutely no evidence of who or what is responsible, kids never remember anything. some claim big foots, some claim aliens.
some user mentioned he believes that hollowearth would be just a metaphore and that in reality there are portals on the poles to other worlds, as well as in other places of which some randomly appear and dissappear. some people said they saw big foot coming out of nowhere, basically materializing in front of them, so maybe that was such a portal. maybe its the nazis getting the kids. missing 411 is one of those things that really sends chills down my spine

>Small magnetic anomalies in some places, including some churches.
reminds me on lake vostok >(((Coincidently))) in the same area a magnetic anomaly has been found
>thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

Everyone sees Fata Morgana illusions, if it was some illusion the whole city could have seen it.

There are phenomena we're just starting to understand too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cIB3NPTdwmc

Maybe some are both Fata Morgana combined with other phenomena like ball lightning or other yet unknown natural anomalies.

I'm sure some of them are man made radio-controlled aircraft too, I think most area-51 sightings were.

The Mexican military UFO video was proven to have just been an illusion too caused by burning oil well flares

csicop.org/si/show/campeche_mexico_infrared_ufo_video

Walled enclosure would make more sense on a flat earth instead of a hollow earth wouldn't it? Let's say earth is flat and Antarctica is in fact the wall sorrounding the earth, wouldn't paradise be what's on the other side of the wall?

flat earth always rings as a psyop to me. most of the flatearthers bring no arguments whatsoever and basically just state "its flat duh".
Now some Flatearthers do present arguments but are too quick in interpreting that it means the earth is flat. For example they are right about nasa being a lying piece of shit, they are right about fishy stuff going on in antarctica. but there can still be other reason for that.
i often see as argument that you can see further beyond the horizon than you are supposed to given the curvature, but they forget the it easily can be a mirage. just as on hot days the air flickers and lets it seem like the ground is rising up again, over a long distance it can project the image above the horizon.
Also i have yet to see a good explenation on why the nightsky on the southern hemisphere has different stars than those on the northern one.
"Flatearthers know something", but this doesnt mean they are right.

(((them))) sacrificing and fucking children is fact though

"walled enclosure" would be this one though then since we are then surrounded by the wall of atarctica. however it seems like we got casted out of the paradise and are now here so this here isnt the walled anclosure

that's from a movie

another good one
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4XRzD-2iuGU

that one seems like ball lightning. in an earlier thread an user said that the CIA talked about that if 3 of such plasmaballs/balllightnings get close to another and form a triangle the area in the middle somehow becomes black explaining the black triangle UFOs you often hear about . could just be the CIA trying to cover it up with a bullshit excuse, or its true. who knows
while we are at the CIA

and which one?

KECKSBURG

>KEKSBURG
>BURG
>HAMBURG
>BURGER!!!

I was always fascinated by ball lightning. I told my friend about it and he thought it was a hoax until I showed him videos like that.

do you guys think that trump is actually a nazi agent and they gave him escort here?
youtube.com/watch?v=zrwq1yZLWE0

do you think the walking dead will get aliens in the future seasons or did they catch one here by accident on camera and send it out without realizing?
youtube.com/watch?v=3MgL2D-fZfA
yeah, i always wanted to see it myself too. but never did sadly

The walking dead clip really looks to me like a bird flapping wings and changing angle against a headwind. There is a brief glimmer of what could possibly be metal that i saw in the closest zoom, but at such low res I just don't think so.

kek loves us burgers you faggot. praise be unto him. the point was not missed.

>the iron sky movie was based on a real story

so, is there any rational explenation for why this shows up when i zoom down wide enough into the northpole in google earth until it enters streetview? also why are there other pictures of beaches and stuff around? just some weird ass bugs?

>implying the best way to hide the truth isnt to disguise it as fiction

the other side of the map by the way

translated version of the instructions on how to get to agartha via submarine

Something that just hit me, if the flying spacecraft technology is related to manipulation of electromagnetic fields and/or creating a reaction with EM, then that completely aligns with a few other bits from last thread.

Remember Dream user? A tsunami washing over Antarctica, and that was the end times? Sure some on the surface or in unprotected areas were killed, but I suspect there was usage of a force field or shield to allow the tsunami to wash over the land, adding the layer of ice crust burying it. Meaning tunnels were made from inside-out.

Another connection, Edgar Cayce, 'The Sleeping Prophet'... Many connections really, and he's one of the slim few clairvoyant types that has held some water over time in my research. He has written about the Pyramids being either energy collection or storage or focal points, meaning they could've been used as a shield generator, or WMD, or a giant battery/reservoir.

If objects can be levitated with sound/energy, I'd think that tech could scale to objects larger than saucer engines.

while you bring up sonic levitation
i believe the technology used to let the flying saucers levitate are based on some principle ancient civilizations knew how to use. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?

i thought about what if the ancient civilizations had technology like we do, but called it magic, or whatever magic is called in the specific language.
i mean we have TV which lets us see far away things, like a crystal ball. we can shoot fireballs with flamethrowers, shoot lightning with a teslacoil, even can fly around. then something happened, and barely anything of it remained. whenever someone came up with the "magic" the locals couldnt explain it and thus it became this magical, unexplainable thing. then we came to rediscover some of it, but since it wasnt unexplainable anymore it wasnt magic anymore, so we called it technology this time. and this is where we are now.

allegedly stalin made experiments with them where he put just a small pyramid over some oilwell, and suddenly it produced more oil than without. some people say they experienced some feel of pressure while being in the pyramids of egypt. they are if im not mistaken also aligned with other monuments, the leylines if you want so, which maybe transfer information/energy and the pyramids are a way to recieve/harvest those. the pyramids are said to bring the pharao to the stars, but they werent used as tombs. now if we assume its not about an alien spacehangar, maybe it helped with astral projection helping you log into the grid and access the information. lots of questions

this shows some alignments. how could they do that all across the world?
youtube.com/watch?v=WSxGxN8leb8

about dream user. that could be indeed a case, hollow earth than just being the hollow area protected by the forcefield under the ice. but there are stories of entire civilizations inside of it, the maps show entire continents. maybe thats just some additional space though. or it was just a dream.

this is what you get when looking at antarctica with google earth. maybe they were just lazy with stitching the pictures together, maybe they are covering shit up
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA

It's always fun to read Germans talk about the nazis.

i leave now, if someone still got something let me now. will read after sleeping

>A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.

Wouldn't this counter the idea that white people evolved in isolated north Europe?

Sleep well user, keep giving the red pill and seeking more. The best are a river, not an island or reservoir; what you learn must flow.

I've followed your threads the last day or so and I've got a question for you: What drives you to post all of this together? Aliens/UFOs, the Nazis, some fear you have of both, or something else? You're passionate about this, so are you warning us about something? Or is there something else going on?

bump

Bümp

bamp

Bump

I still don't see this circle