Women were a mistake

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4464244/FBI-married-ISIS-assigned-investigate.html

Can someone please explain to me why we gave these traitors the keys to civilization without any stake at all in it's well-being?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/photo-of-alleged-drug-haul-emerges-as-fears-are-raised-over-cassandra-sainsburys-safety-in-colombia/news-story/f6063d24dd95e86f67ea19584dc91876
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-02/cashless-welfare-trial-costing-taxpayers-$10k-per-participant/8488268
abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-05-02/murray-goulburn-closes-factories-kiewa-rochester-edith-creek/8488628
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-02/rba-leaves-rates-on-hold-again/8489024
skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/05/01/foreign-investors-to-face--ghost-house-tax-.html
news.com.au/national/politics/budget-2017-pm-to-announce-schools-funding-deal/news-story/0604ad987ccd51f119361aa684edc1cc
afr.com/personal-finance/record-numbers-under-mortgage-stress-20170501-gvw2vt
theconversation.com/google-facebook-fall-into-line-on-tax-but-ebay-remains-defiant-76946
illawarramercury.com.au/story/4632905/dramatic-change-to-hecs-to-affect-200000-graduates/
discord.gg/RgSvKQZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i read up on this

she had a degree in (((history))) and got a job as (((linguist))) for the FBI cause she speaks fluent (((german)))

100% diversity female hire cause they needed more female FBI agents.

Good one muricucks!

because of our dicks

>released in 2016

Please tell me this traitor was "released" onto a firing range, and isn't part of the public?

Because women are our equal, if not our betters.

That's why we need so many shelters, tax benefits, legal biases and gender-specific scholarships because they can't hack it under their own power and need guidance to be told what to do.

What the fuck are you talking about?

She came back and we threw her in Prison. If she was German, Merkel would have given her a parade.

Get cucked Germinstan.

Are we going to hear her account?
It would be an interesting story.

Why is her face covered? Shouldn't her crime be made public?

oscar winning movie incoming

>German

This is absurd. Do we even need to explain how empty these qualifications are?

There is a percentage of women who are pathologically attracted to criminals (including serial killers) and there is nothing you can do about it.

we cant let her get away with this...

any info on her, she deserves to die

They have a childs mind.

Other muzzies might target her for leaving her husband

funny part is her husband probably has to pay her alimony, child support and she'll get the house and half of his assets

>totally marry western women goy, it's red pilled

> good spies don't fall in love
> what is James Bond and all his dead girlfriends
> basically every male spy ever
> even top Cia fags turn into cocaine dealers

The problem is not that women suck, but that you suck. You are fucking stupid.

on Netflix only

Women are the problem.

It all goes back to Genesis.

I can't wait to spit in God's eye of this when I die.

What the fuck was he thinking when he made hoes???

No Sup Forumsack should deny now that white women just simply prefer other men.

She left for a fucking terrorist.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Explore the 6 million figure throughout history.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT DESO DOGG? mother of keks what timeline is this?

>I w-was confused a-and didn't know what I was d-doing that's why I ran out -o-on my soldier h-husband to be with someone w-who poses with corpses for a t-terrorist organisation it wasn't my f-f-faaaaault waaaaaaahhhh!"

Should have been executed for treason.

Bond doesn't fall in love.
Cia sells cocaine but thats so they can fund themselves and pursue other investigstions

Dox her and post her information here.

I want my rib back.

It's a large percentage.

>percentage
100%

I can believe this sadly

That charles manson pic is fake news.

She only wanted to marry him to have power over his body after death.

He was only leading her on for money and to help him with his music

It wasn't god who became weak and gave up the reign over women, it was men.

All you're demanding is that it should've been easier.

>dumb aussie slag tries to convince cops that black sealed bags are "earphones", obviously bags full of drugs

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/photo-of-alleged-drug-haul-emerges-as-fears-are-raised-over-cassandra-sainsburys-safety-in-colombia/news-story/f6063d24dd95e86f67ea19584dc91876

>cashless welfare card for abbos and other neets will cost us taxpayers 10k, neets still btfo

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-02/cashless-welfare-trial-costing-taxpayers-$10k-per-participant/8488268

>Murray Goulburn to close factories and shed staff in Tasmania and Victoria - no more milky jobs

abc.net.au/news/rural/2017-05-02/murray-goulburn-closes-factories-kiewa-rochester-edith-creek/8488628

>RBA to hold interest rates at 1.5 so bubble doesn't pop - boomers elated, millennials btfo

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-02/rba-leaves-rates-on-hold-again/8489024

>gook investors to face 'ghost house tax'

skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/05/01/foreign-investors-to-face--ghost-house-tax-.html

>prepbull announces spending increase for schools

news.com.au/national/politics/budget-2017-pm-to-announce-schools-funding-deal/news-story/0604ad987ccd51f119361aa684edc1cc

>record numbers of debt slaves under mortgage stress

afr.com/personal-finance/record-numbers-under-mortgage-stress-20170501-gvw2vt

>google and facebook bend the knee, ebay still defy prepbull

theconversation.com/google-facebook-fall-into-line-on-tax-but-ebay-remains-defiant-76946

>gov changes hecs repayment threshold to 42k, uni free increase - uni meme cucks btfo

illawarramercury.com.au/story/4632905/dramatic-change-to-hecs-to-affect-200000-graduates/

Discord:

discord.gg/RgSvKQZ

LMAO SHE WAS WHITE
I thought "Greene" = Black and she was a Black Muslim hire, but no. The Eternal Female strikes again.

tits or gtfo roastie

Should have been done struck at first sign of treachery.

>Czech whore
>Educated in Germany
Are we really suprised she craved Black Muslim cock?

>Womyn

Wonder if he got her preggo

this

Women evolved to cheat, especially with men who are of a different tribe.

It's because men were so violent throughout history and always fighting each other. If an entire village of men were wiped out, the women would cry crocodile tears and then happily marry the new men.

You can never trust a woman.

you're shitting me ? she got the job only cuz shes women and speaks german??

inb4 her American husband is portrayed as a gun totting bible thumping misogynistic hick which led her to fall in love with an extremist.

inb4 they portray the FBI as a patriarchal organization whose backwards mentality and toxic environment led to her turning traitor.

inb4 they put the blame squarely on white man... yet again

Oh what the fuck they aren't even trying to be subtle.

Welp, fuck everything.

>Can someone please explain to me why we gave these traitors the keys to civilization without any stake at all in it's well-being?
Because white fuckheads wanted to get female approval or laid decided to let women get rights and fuck our societies up.

In fact i cannot escape the west without dealing with feminist inspired bullshit because white cucks gave women rights. In Puerto Rico i have no power over my wife or girlfriend because the west forces lands to accept feminist bullshit (aka if your country forbids women voting you won't get funding or you are put on a block list).

Take women's rights away and the problem goes away since men will have legal control to deal with it.

>born in Czechoslovakia and raised in Germany

IMAHGINE MAH SHAWK

oh come on!

someone shoop sam hyde in the two male pics plz

Artificial wombs and ai gfs when?

This. Americans are approaching Swedish levels of cuckoldry if they don't execute a blatant traitor like this one just because she has a pussy.

Also how is this a man a negro when blacks are not common in the middle east especially Syria?

The only rational explanation is they are using or are gonna use this nigger as cannon folder to be blown up in a air strike.

women are traitors who get on their knees for any invader and spread their legs? it's almost like this hasn't happened through the entirety of history!

women didn't own property or have rights because they're subhuman who everybody knew were dirty whores not worth anything at all and fuck the man who killed you on top of your corpse.

>%39 of women think abortion is the most important political
to almost half of women murdering the baby in their stomach is the most important goal in life. YES, MURDERING THEIR BABY IS MOST IMPORTANT. women are so loving towards children getting abortions on babies which are 9 months old is their primary political issue. nothing says motherly love like killing the life in your stomach

Americas first act of non-cuckoldry should be bombing Saudi Arabia back the stone age considering you cunts support ISIS

How's that nice Australian family doing in Raqqa? Still enjoying touring the Syrian countryside I assume?

Fucking retard. Are you at least part abbo by any chance?

Niggers despise everything white and have deluded themselves into thinking Arabs are just like them, instead of, you know, how that relationship has usually been one of master and servant.

Farrakhan, Malcolm x, nbpp. I'm honestly surprised more afro Americans aren't flocking to this shit.

Why would he need to rape?
False accusations

remember aborting your child is most important to almost 50% of women in america. they're so loving and great they want to murder a baby in their stomach cause condoms, birth control, and every other method isn't enough. they need to make sure it's been alive for 6-9 months before they kill it.

remember it's her body so she can kill the baby whenever she feels like it cause that's powerful and brave. don't worry though her fetish for killing babies doesn't take away from her being a great mother!

Based burgerman.

You pedophile worshipping goatfuckers need to be destroyed. You are literally a cancer upon the human race.

Remember when those CIA agents were accidentally banging underage prostitutes paid for by the druglord they were supposed to be investigating?

Degenerates come in all flavours

yeah this nigger fetish for islam is so bad. our saudi friend here probably owns a nigger slave. niggers aren't seen as anything but subhumans to be owned by arabs but for some reason dumb niggers think islam is their religion. they hate whitety for a couple hundred years of slavery but love islam when it enslaved them for over a thousand years and even in libya it still is

Yes bruh, you don't let women control anything. If you do they end up where Western womyn are right now. However, you can appease them with the illusion of control. Their brains are not that different from children

Just turn those nukes loose on ourselves please someone

Just because they think it's important doesn't mean they support it. Women are pretty much split 50/50 on abortion. The most vehement supporters of abortion are males aged 18-30.

>served only 2 years for committing treason
There really isn't anyone more privileged than an American women.

You seem have quite a few repressed fetishes. Maybe you should join those Aussies in Raqqa. All your fantasies of faggotry will be fulfilled, assuming we and our burgerbros don't bomb the shit out of your sorry abbo ass first.

>how is this man a negro
The guy's father was an African and his mother was a white German. They split when he was very young (obviously) and she married an African American, who introduced him to beatings and hip hop. He was a rapper for a while. Then ISIS saved him. He seems to be almost impervious to drone strikes

i really look forward to europe burning and women being enslaved again there. i'm happy no matter what happens women are going to get put in their place.

china is a patriarchy that also puts women into their place
islam is a patriarchy that enslaves women
western society is collapsing cause women run it and are destroying it as they're getting on their knees inviting the foreign horde

no matter what women and niggers lose cause islam. so god definitely exists otherwise women would actually win and destroy humanity

you realize thats just a tan white guy in that photo right lmao

Can Sup Forums raise money to have this cunt raped in prison by fat she-boons?

If she is not executed for treason then what does that law exist for? Da EBIL NAHTZEES?

hmmm makes me want to blow my brains out senpai

A German woman who married a US soldier leaves him to be with a black isis agent after being honeydicked by him because he was a slick talker who could speak German. Somehow, you're blaming this on the US instead of taking responsibility for your shithole country producing such BBC loving skanks?

Looks like a fucking gypsy, mate

I don't get super blonde white women. Um hello bitch what are you doing dating a savage?? She was smart to get out and not get pregnant but stupid enough to COMMIT TREASON!

Jesus talk about a chick flick movie idea.

"She was a honest hard working translator who never had time for fun. He was just your a average ISIS terrorists but one day everything changed."

Women are children in a adult body.

There's a reason she speaks fluent German, her mom and dad live in Germany...

How does it feel knowing terrorists are cucking you gercucks?

> (OP)
>LMAO SHE WAS WHITE
>I thought "Greene" = Black and she was a Black Muslim hire, but no. The Eternal Female strikes again.

(((Greene))), close enough

Undercover. They would have been outted if they didn't do that. Sick world.

This bitch just left.

If you are strong western, white and male => you will be labeled as racist.

The cuckold phenomenon is a consequence of putting any western masculinity to shame.

As a consequence women tend to get attracted to "real men".

It's like a checkmate

Men have always been sexually drawn to the female form over fertility traits.

Women are attracted a lot of shit, unfortunately one of them is savagery because a violent man is a surviving man. Too bad it backfires.

what a cutie

>his government doesn't pay 14 year old swedish girls to befriend immigrants as a summerjob

If you look hard enough into a white woman's eyes, one can see an image of a giant black cock with Prada and Gucci symbols orbitting around it.