twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/859174656552701952
youtube.com/watch?v=bikgLIK9OlU
youtube.com/watch?v=5Su8Em-ISu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOOOVEMENT

/safespace/

At least Hillary lost.

safe space for shills
TRUMP WILL ALWAYS HAVE OUR SUPPORT, NO MATTER HOW MANY SHITTY POSTS YOU GET PAID TO MAKE

a final awoovement

check out the size of my trump support

MORNING
>’May Day’, AKA ‘Law Day, AKA ‘Loyalty Day’
>Protests happen nationwide
>Milwaukee May Day protest targets David Clarke for inmate’s death
>Trump in interview says that if Andrew Jackson lived longer, there wouldn’t have been a Civil War
>Says he would be ‘honored’ to meet with Kim Jong Un in the right circumstances
>Says ‘I act if I have to act’ regarding NK’s red-line
>Budget details coming out
>Democrats get: Planned Parenthood funded, No Sanctuary Cities Restrictions, No wall funding
>Republicans get 21B (original plan was 54B) for border security
>Mike Pence says ‘We couldn’t be more pleased’ regarding budget deal
AFTERNOON
>Spice Rally
>States budget was meant to come out in September 2016, but Obama didn’t do it; new budget in September 2017 for the fiscal year
>Trump administration to end Michelle Obama’s ‘Let Girls Learn’ education program
>Program is for girls in other countries and not in the United States
>Bill Shine, co-president of Fox News, resigns
>Justice Anthony Kennedy to retire in upcoming months
>Trump's White House invites Philippines' Duterte to visit
>Dindu nuffin at University of Texas Austin stabs 4 individuals, 1 dead
EVENING
>New Mexico ID laws force residents to either keep their legal name on all government-issued IDs
>Trump Tweets: “This month we celebrate the contributions of Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders that enrich our Nation.”
>”#ICYMI- On Saturday I signed two EO's to help keep jobs & wealth in our country. EO1: 45.wh.gov/kePKzK EO2: 45.wh.gov/foum7U:”
>Jeff Mason, the speaker at the WHCD, gets Tucked twice
>Tweets: ”President Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the Civil War started, saw it coming and was angry. Would never have let it happen!”
>Trump is preparing to remove US Comptroller Thomas Curry, the top banking regulator, as soon as this week
>SK says U.S anti-missile system is operational to defend against NK missiles

The /ptg/ poster waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were shills in the thread. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Awooposter were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
/ptg/ was a shitposter for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the threads and he said to dad “I want to meme in the threads daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE BTFO BY SHILLS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the two thousandth edition of Trump General he knew there were shills.
“This is Awooposter” the radio crackered. “You must fight the shills!”
So /ptg/ gotted his copypasta and repsonded to the shill.
“HE GOING TO EXPOSE US” said the shills
“I will BTFO him” said the Sharebluedemon and he fired the concern cruzmissiles. /ptg/ raged at him and tried to disprove him. But then the budget dropped and they were trapped and not able to argue
“No! I must kill the shills” he shouted
The radio said “No, /ptg/ You are the shills”
And then /ptg/ was a mistake.

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions-on a sesame seed bun.

Get out you fucking shills, it's past your bedtime.

this is the second time i've seen first post awoo blessed by kek in the past couple of hours
truly the movement continues

Thank you, Seaaaaan! Do you happen to have links to the interviews?

>Neocon Don!! Good boy! Take your spankings! Now sign the neocon bill to betray your rural and suburban redneck retard voters

>Jackson asked Congress to pass a "Force Bill" explicitly authorizing the use of military force to enforce the tariff, but its passage was delayed until protectionists led by Clay agreed to a reduced Compromise Tariff.
>The Force Bill and Compromise Tariff passed on March 1, 1833, and Jackson signed both. The South Carolina Convention then met and rescinded its nullification ordinance. The Force Bill became moot because it was no longer needed.
>On May 1, 1833, Jackson wrote, "the tariff was only the pretext, and disunion and southern confederacy the real object. The next pretext will be the negro, or slavery question."

Trump was correct in his comments about Andrew Jackson. MSM is nothing but a propaganda machine looking to deny context when convenient.

It's sad but it's true. I can't defend Trump on this budget abomination but at least HRC lost. Even the shittiest Trump presidency will be far better than Hillary.

What the fuck is going on. Guys, there's just been a coup. You need to read about this. Congressional Republicans just betrayed Trump to team up with the Democrats, and they just drafted a funding bill that completely cedes Trump's promises and gives the Democrats huge victories:

This is straight from the New York Times:

>WASHINGTON — By cutting a bipartisan spending compromise among themselves, Republicans and Democrats in Congress not only prevented the White House from delivering on President Trump’s priorities in his very first budget, they also drafted a handy blueprint for circumventing the Trump administration in the future.

>It was an outcome that should worry the new president even though Mr. Trump will be spared the humiliation of a government shutdown early in his tenure if he signs the legislation.

>“We were sort of a united front, Republicans and Democrats, opposed to Trump,” said Senator Chuck Schumer of New York, the Democratic leader, in an interview.

>Not exactly the words a president wants to hear in the opening months of his term — that the two usually warring parties on Capitol Hill instead joined forces to gang up on him. But that is essentially what happened.

not bad t b h

This story is heresy

>This is straight from the New York Times:
Stopped reading there

Mike Pence is a retard for saying that he supports the budget. Let's hope Trump doesn't sign it, We really don't need the same shit that's going on in Europe. The migrants and illegals need to go back.

90% of all republicans in congress need to go

Maybe Hillary wouldn't have betrayed us? Is it too late? Maybe Trump could step down and give her a chance?

What the fuck is this bullshit with the funding bill, Sup Forums? I want some goddamn answers. I'm pretty sure the Republicans just sold us (the voters) the fuck out.

>Trump administration to end Michelle Obama’s ‘Let Girls Learn’ education program

BTW, Sean's retweet an hour ago debunked this.

Which is also horseshit.

THE UPVOTE/DOWNVOTE RATIO ON THIS IS UNFORTUNATE TO SAY THE LEAST

GET TO WORK

youtube.com/watch?v=hBw_RhnCDZ8

post charlottes.

shills hate cuties like charlotte. who just want to maga and cuddle bunnies.

>invites durente to visit WH

Pence is a neocon cocksucker like all the rest. He just happens to be /comfy/ is all.

For budget shills

> budget for the year in America goes from Oct 1 to Sep 30
> Obama, as usual, failed to pass budget in 2016 and, instead, deciding how to use his money got kicked down the road to April 2017
> "surely madam president will use the senate majority to push through her agenda"
> Trump wins, red congress, plans to use Obamabux to build the wall
> democrats throw a massive bitchfit and threatens to shut down America to prevent that
> Trump and technicians manage to negotiate using just a little bit of Obamabux to fund more border security and the military (among other things)
> democrats try to save face pretending it was them using Trump's budget and not the other way around

That is why it didn't dominate the news as it would have if it really was democrats as a minority party forcing a republican budget to have their agenda. It was actually republicans using Obamabux kek.

tl;dr: Democrat victory is Trump using part of Obama budget on military and border security.

> ICE is forever thankful for that money Mr Obama

Her libtard sister is hotter desu

>I'm pretty sure the Republicans just sold us (the voters) the fuck out.
>Implying that's new
Carry on with your life and come back and apologize when Trump shuts the bill down

So Sean Spicer gave a press briefing that cleared up some confusion regarding the budget bill. Basically, Fiscal Year 2017 runs from October 2016 to September 2017. The money for this fiscal year was all collected and accounted for in October of last year. However, Congress managed to cockblock Obama and forced him to only have control of how the money was allocated from October 2016 to April 28, 2017. This current budget bill is to determine how the rest of Obama's money should be allocated.

So to recap

> budget for the year in America goes from Oct 1 to Sep 30
> Obama, as usual, failed to pass budget in 2016 and, instead, deciding how to use his money got kicked down the road to April 2017
> "surely madam president will use the senate majority to push through her agenda"
> Trump wins, red congress, plans to use Obamabux to build the wall
> democrats throw a massive bitchfit and threatens to shut down America to prevent that
> Trump and technicians manage to negotiate using just a little bit of Obamabux to fund more border security and the military (among other things)
> democrats try to save face pretending it was them using Trump's budget and not the other way around

That is why it didn't dominate the news as it would have if it really was democrats as a minority party forcing a republican budget to have their agenda. It was actually republicans using Obamabux.

tl;dr: Democrat victory is Trump using part of Obama budget on military and border security.

Now realize that this doesn't mean that I am fine with this outcome. It merely explains the current situation based on another user's analysis. I think the GOP could have held out for more, but as we know congressional republicans are completely worthless.

Also, concerning border security, be sure to look at the pic because its interesting if true.

Pic source: twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/859174656552701952

A 6 month budget extension doesn't fix the immigration crisis. It might give us the leverage for ACA repeal though and then time to get a decent budget passed before October.

mike teaches charlotte how to spot shills.

It's time for Trump to fight back. Either force them to give him what he wants or actively try to undermine the Republican Party in 2020.

Some people are actually defending the messed up bill despite the fact we'll get a rise in non-white births and crimes. That budget could put a lot of Americans lives at risk. Waiting till Stepember whiling hearing about innocent Americans getting killed by refugees and illegals is sickening.

Well, well, well.
We meet at last, Sean.
Did you really think you could escape so easily?

he's not tho. Tea partiers aren't neocons.

Absolutely....it's like coming down.
S-surely it will pay off one day..

Shut the fuck up and read the content you moron. Trump and the Republicans are selling us the fuck out right now as we speak. This funding bill is a 100% betrayal of the voters who won the election. This is a complete Jew-level backstabbing of people like you and me, and I happen to be fucking livid at the moment.

At some point we cannot all just stand around while our lives are dominated by people who harvest tax dollars that we earn to then turn around and directly work against our interests.

Is this a victory? Is this winning?

>MOIST

oh fug yours is better, I'll leave it to you

The fact that he debunked it or the tweet itself is fake?

No.

Republicans acting like total traitors again.

The awoo never ends.

I wish that made me feel better.

I just can't stop thinking about the wall. Pelosi says she stopped the "Immoral" wall. What's immoral about a wall?

M-maybe she's right?

The fact that it's not happening.

Gonna need a source for Marc Short's funding comments or it didn't happen.

Everything that I've seen about the budget so far looks more like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell being useless weasels again.

Doing the Lord's work by continuing to post this user. Thanks.

North Korea responds to Trump's invitation

come back at 4am when brock has another heart attack and then you'll find out

She would have done the same thing she said she was going to do exactly what trump is doing

Mike in disguise to make sure the children are safe

Baby steps, dog fucker.

real awoo hours. shills go home.

Can the North Korean government not even afford Grammarly?

kek okay kim

>Pelosi says
Stop right there user

He's a dog. A very good, maybe even loyal dog.

He is no master. Pence is the greatest threat to Trump's legacy even if Trump is wildly successful, because Pence has no strategic initiative of his own. Only another brilliant dark horse can truly carry on the Trump vision, no establishment figure ever can or will.

He'll get fucked again if he signs this bill, this budget getting passed will be a victory for Democrats and not for Trump. I doubt he'd even support this, he wants to limit immigrant and refugees not want more of them. Let's hope he doesn't sign this. He even wants to break the 9th Circuit and he can't do that with this budget. Ted is right for his Wall proposals and Trump should listen to him.

Stop shilling for this budget that will allow more refugees and illegals in, Look at fucking Europe and realize it will Fuck us up too.

you fail
see then stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=bikgLIK9OlU

youtube.com/watch?v=5Su8Em-ISu8

Here are the two I found.

Goddamn fake news telling me lies. I didn't see Sean's retweet in time.

lol

Thank you, sean.

>comic sans

Don't believe the sleep posters' lies

Sup Forums is never wrong.

Maybe Trump could negotiate with N. Korea? What would the leftthink of that user? Surely they would be supportive right?

Well that's not a very nice declination

>Ds and Rs a united front opposing Trump
>Trump assumed the office of POTUS after winning a fair election
>Ds and Rs are opposing the country's priorities
>Wonder why there was so much talk about the Uniparty during the election

Is this how the party of Nixon dies?

check'd and awoo'd

is that real?

Your appeal to emotion doesn't reconcile the fact that not signing wouldn't change any of the bullshit you've posted in every thread for the last three hours.

how into i english

We tried being nice to you, Kimmy.

You are wrong, momiji. Sleep is true enlightenment. I used to believe the lie too but now I truly understand. Go to bed, your waifu is lonely.

>Mike Pence is a retard
no shit

So we're okay with this?

Guys...

AWOO AWOO AWOO
>tfw you Awoo~ twice

sauce/story on flag?

What's Kim's deal, anyway? He knows he'd get BTFO, doesn't he? I don't get it.

Chelsea gets Tucked when?

Wow you are the lowest tier of degenerate shill, trying to defend a backstabbing like this. I'm curious where your fucking allegiance lies, because it clearly isn't with Conservatives or with the people who voted Trump into office. I think you should put a gun in your mouth and kill yourself because you deserve far worse for defending this kind of betrayal.

When does this shitty budget get to his desk? Here's hoping he'll shoot the thing down.

No.

You're literally too retarded to understand the simple idea that 6 more months of continuing budget isn't going to implode the country but ACA failure has the very real threat of tanking the entire economy. Healthcare is more important than the historically low amount if illegals crossing the border and the historically high amount of deportations we already have under the current budget continuation.