UT ATTACK MAY HAVE PURPOSFULLY TARGETED GREEK LIFE- THIS IS BEING IGNOIRED BY MSM

Claimed mainfesto from one week ago after frat houses vandalized at UT

This could inspire copy cat attacks, this needs to be made aware of

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

Other urls found in this thread:

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/anonymous-group-vandalizes-fraternity-houses-ut-austin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh they fucked with the wrong people.

How come UNT hasn't been Aloha Snackbar'd yet? Don't a bunch of Achmeds go there?

These subhumans need to be round up and fucking gassed. Fuck this goddamn nigger too.

RIP Harrison

FRAT UPRISING WHEN?

Texas muslims are usually peaceful. Doubly so for austinites.
The real problem is niggers. Islam to them is ideological pcp.

Judaism is the epitome of a fraternity.
pol shits are now pro-jews eh

Racist frat bois getting rekt? What is there to ignore?

Sup Forums has always been a kosher board

Shalom

Do you know what website youre on?

Of course is being ignored, fuck this shit is incriminating as fuck.

Pic related.

UT police posted this a little while ago, kinda pissed me off because they said it was "safe and sound" in that area. Was walking around a little while ago, place is deserted.

It'll only inspire copycat attacks if you give it attention faggot. Let /our/ intel sort it out. Contact the police station who is investigating this with your evidence and let them bust the criminals. I would do it but I work over full time and don't have an hour to spare.

>the police talked about multiple attacks in the scanner but deny this after the fact
>red bandannas seen around pearl street
>one story of a girl being held up at knifepoint and checked for greek letters
>sign saying "your tuition pays for bombs" but up just before the attack

These fucking leftists would be cringy if they were not criminal pieces of shit.

>second student murder in a year

UT? More like UA!

How will they ever recover

I'm a tranny and no Muslim has ever even given me any shit.
They're like wild dogs, they're only dangerous when there's enough of them to feel like they can hunt you.
As long as they don't get to populous they'll be fine.

So is police investigating this or what?

Reminder that just some weeks ago the majority of university students were supporting this vandalism.

oh also there was a shooting on campus last tuesday that isn't being mentioned, might be related

They swept the last murder under the rug pretty well. This one may be a bit tougher.

The school can't be held any more responsible for nog attacks than it would be for any other wild animal.

For what? Why are Antifart so stupid every time they start shit?

I am not being serious.

LOL RACIST LONG HORN GOT GIGGED!

Honestly I hope this redpills the fuck out of them. If the people they were supporting organizing a planned attack doesn't make them think then they never will.

I won't go full doxx mode, but I may have information regarding the people who may be behind the attacks. I know a few leads that should lead to a result. Hint, oil. I'll post my information to secure channels.

You should just go to the police.

>Texas isn't a juvenile shithole they said
The Berkeley riots were less insane than this.

>you should go to the police so they can white wash some more crime stats and make some more anti-white PR statements for the jewish media banking cabal

fuck off

I just got a sketchy snapchat that they found a body just off campus near fuzzy's

This is texas not california dude...

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/anonymous-group-vandalizes-fraternity-houses-ut-austin/

>Daily Texan, reports that the graffiti ranged from accusations of racism and rape to threats such as “kill frat boys” and “nuke the frats.”

Just be sure that information gets out there and that this fucking antifa scum get some type of(legal, calm down goy) consequence.

They'll have access to the same information as I do. If they take a look at the student exchange program they will. But I have a feeling they are undercut and not capable of handling this at this time. I'll do some leg work and leak what I have later.

There are no city wide antifa protests and one person going crazy can't be helped.

But this helped bring antifa more into the spotlight and they are pissing off regular joe

I was wondering if Sup Forums would pick this up. This isn't surprising. Schools actively support anti-greek life rhetoric on the majority of campuses. This is the end game of that rhetoric. It's only a matter of time before this spreads to other campuses.

>attacker was arrested for a DWI, claimed it was due to his epilepsy, police claimed he was on "happy pills"
>arrest seemed to be fucking with his schoolwork which by all reports was very important to him

motive could have been a grduge against the police

Not fuzzys. I love fuzzys

Texas almost went blue, and Austin is a California satellite city. That doesn't mean shit

>I won't go full doxx mode
Go half doxx mode then

Somebody claimed it was a suicide. Also that fuzzy's closed awhile back, shame cause that was my Thursday night drinking place. $1 margs

>grudge against the police
>specifically attacked people wearing letters

Okay

I'll see what I can do. Someone died because of this. Something has to be done if I can help.

Is KA, dare I say it, /ourfrat/?

Never thought I'd see the day Sup Forums defends frat bros.

Seriously. Why the fuck are we helping Chads out while they fuck all the women? Do you faggots think white-knighting will get you pussy? I got some bad news for you: ain't gonna happen. Chad will thank you for your service and you'll get cucked. This is almost as bad as letting Tyrone cuck you. At least chad is white

he diddn't though, only 4/5 were frat boys, that could be just because it was outside the gym

some of us are chads you fuck

Good. Frats and sororities are toxic and lame. Make your own friends instead of buying them.

not everyone here is an incel.

The police are just another fraternity when you think about it

NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!

KA worships Robert E Lee and has a party where they dress up as confederate soldiers. Here at bama thy used to hire black people to pick up cotton at the party.

All small town good ole boy Alabama boys at UA. Gone shooting and have made some drinking buddies with a few of them. Not the smartest guys but they're honest American southern boys.

This hasn't been our board in a long, long time.

I have to agree with this actually. Fratboys are sadistic sub-human douchebags. Nepotistic degenerates.

Not supporting chads in this scenario makes you look like you're supporting the black racist that killed him, throw your teenage angst against chads in the bin, when black people start killing white people you have some bigger problems than getting cucked by fellow white men.

It's our board, they are just visiting.

I am a "frat bro" and I've been on Sup Forums since I was 14. Some of us hide our power level m8

we have bigger fish to fry right now, white chads are the least of our concerns

They came
They saw
They conquered

Chads are assholes though. I'm not going to let my disdain of aggressive niggers distract me from my disdain for aggressive white frat-boy douchbags.

Nah, they post occasionally and leave.

Most of them have relatively similar views to us so they are hardly noticed and hardly cause problems.

What the fuck is your problem user you like to be bullied anyway

Notice the subtle details on the shawl he wore during the stabbing.. His last tweet was "Yahushua" followed by a cross and star of david emoji.

>really activates the almonds

Chad stole his crush in middle school

I hide my power level but would never stoop so low as to join a frat. I'd rather have no friends

That's why you're not a chad

All these fuckers thinking Chads are real are the same guys posting in Chad threads rping what the nonexistent persons political ideology is and arguing about how based he is.

There's no such things as Chads you're just insecure.

better quality.. see it now?

When the aggressive white frat-boy douchebags begin stabbing you and you're cucked friends maybe I will agree with you.

Chad just means any hot guy that makes the poster jealous.

is he apart of that black jewish supremacist group? saw those guys on 'hate thy neighbor'

He radiates beta energy
Sad

he was one of those real jews?

>As long as they don't get to populous they'll be fine.
It takes only one, remember the gay nightclub in Florida.

Why would I want to be one? You have to surround yourself with douchebags and women who couldn't tell you what state you go to school in

Went to UA, greek life is corrupt, biggest bunch of degenerate cheating (((corporate suckup))) hypocrites when it comes to morality, school and god and sheet (although with 50 percent or more out of state, its all the fucking party kids coming just for parties dilluting the good old boys but thats another story) and Greek life never interested me and I hope one day greek life across the country will implode for its nepotism and corruption...(IMHO the only real frats are ROTC)

I am also MGTOW

but this is domestic terrorism we are dealing with ,and in the end its the same old shit everywhere you go on the planet, and the greeks are only practicing escapism (im ignoring the nepotism and slutdom aspects right now) so to hold them to a higher standard vs non greek is fucking absurd

if you dont like it dont do it

but we cannot allow domestic terrorism, period

You can't judge the rest of the country by what happens in Florida

/r9k/ needs to leave

Those grapes sound really sour user

Hahaha Chad getting blow the fuck out. Hahaha the beta uprising has begun.

What do you know, I'm at UA now and one of those infamous OOS kids you're talking about. I go here for free and have a good time.

wtf is "greek life"
i mean i've seen in movies but i have not lived it

we Greeks have a bro code only when we meet outside of Greece, like two tourist Greeks meet in US on vacation, bros, in Greece apathy as usual
redpill me on frats

Good. Greeks need to go back underground and sororities need to be banned altogether. In the current model it's nothing more than another ploy for the universities to extract extra cash from their alums.

>Nigger breaks the law
>Blames the police for enforcing it

Same as it ever was.

they put some Greek letters on the mansions they rent a room in, then they all meet and have orgies and whores from the sororities suck everyone's dicks in public. They call this debauchery 'Greek life'

in the past fraternities were basically places for white men to become manly and come up with new ideas and form groups so that they could run the show in the future. it's been perverted by Jews to just devolve into drinking and hedonism.

>too populous

They will get to that point if we keep inviting them in. Then a lot of us will be in danger

Protip: This will happen within our lifetime

It's gay is what it is. Just a bunch of cults that may have existed at one point for intellectual purposes, now just exist to break the law and promote degeneracy under the guise of "Philanthropy".

Tl;dr they're rich people's clubs. Watch Neighbors. That will teach you all you need to know

Dude, it's not April anymore. Go back to circlejerking with your fratbros.

When the rwds arrive they'll know to behave

>Texas
>not protecting yourself

Gtfo, cuck

chads have been here for a long, long time. met them and saw some of their gore folders.

Big Bird!

Graduated from UT in 1999. So glad I got out of these before things really turned into shit.

So salty. The greeklife on most campuses have a higher average GPA than the campus at large.

Fraternities are predominantly white and predominantly conservative. No reason to shit on them.

you're just pissed because you didn't get a bid
they aren't top at UT but pretty cool. nationally though KA and SAE are /ourfrats/
I don't know any school that has dressed as confederate soldiers in a while, unfortunately. but yes, Robert E. Lee is an "honorary member"
no we are regulars
ok
Chad just means any white guy that isn't socially awkward and doesn't look like a fag
in the South it is still traditional
>thinks a movie represents real life
it's been shit for like 5 decades bud, although I'm sure now it is near unbearable

Chad means Alpha male specimen, greek faggot. Betas need not apply.

Enjoy your sleeping porch pass'round sloppy seconds and frat brother "its not gay if were pikes!" blowjobs. Faguuuuuu

I didn't take the college jew so not in a fraternity but I grew up in wealthy Texas so all my friends are fratstars.

chad steal your gf?