I'm a spic that's starting to get convinced by white nationalism

I'm a spic that's starting to get convinced by white nationalism.

I'm an American citizen, born and raised here, but have Mexican heritage.

Should I try to pass as white, probably could, I have lighter skin, or should I move to Mexico?

Spic here, I'm going to stay where I am and get my degree. Don't care what White Nationalists think and you're a cuckold if you do

>B-b-but please accept me

Are you more than 80% white?

You sound white to me. "Spic" just means you have some amount of Indian blood, if its like a quarter or less, just leave 'hispanic' behind and join the whites and it will be bred out. Its the 5 foot flat warty little coffee brown beaners who need to go back.

>Should I try to pass as white, probably could, I have lighter skin, or should I move to Mexico?

faggot, you will never be as good as real white people. you will never be american.

I don't care what white nationalists think of me, or if they accept me. It just makes sense to me that the USA has been historically a white nation and has every right to defend that identity.

You both have to go back. You've had it good for too long.

Spanish colonial rules state you're only white if 7/8 great grand parents came from Europe

abandon those taco niggers and be a productive member of society. you may never be white, but I can't hate a mexican who's adopted the american way of life.

get the fuck outta here, you think people here will accept you just because you're a submissive cuck? civic nationalism is laughed at here. the best you can do is shitpost about la raza superiority like i do

You should go back to Africa

Not a big fan of Mexican culture desu, savages literally throw bags of piss at soccer games and idolizes cartel bosses.

That's low standards. No wonder beaners are so stupid.

If you are here legally then stay. We need more people who are into traditional American/Western culture. Above all else this is a culture war.

If you understand, then you're probably not the kind of person I'd be upset if you stayed around. Still, even if you helped us out with your vote, statistically, your kids won't.

See if you can't build a better Mexico, or whatever Central/South American country you prefer

It would be a tough fight to make Mexico better. They've been cucked into disarming themselves and can't rise up against their crooked government or defend their families from cartels.

Actually we are getting into the third/fourth generation with mexican immigration. This is the generation that typically accepts American culture over immigrant culture.

T all prior immigrants

>first loves america happy to be here no speak good engrish
>second hate america want home follow home customs
>third reject parents illogic and become american

If you look at long term former mexican families you have classic texas ranchers (who hate illegals), blue collar workers (hate illegals), etc.

Actually I respect him for holding this opinion.

White nationalism isn't about white supremacy. I would love to see a healthy happy Mexico alongside an America of the same caliber.

Also, a lot of the Mexicans I've met were either very white or at least some degree of white.

And yet they still vote democrat and collect welfare more than native whites. Just no way around it.

I redpilled by my half white half puerto rican friend. Hes full 1488 now.

Yea its fine.

>this gif will never be a reality
Feelsbadman

Technically second generation, I would hang those chicano "We wuz aztecs n shiet" retards and cholo gang bangers myself if I could.

I want to go home to spicland and fucken fix the damn thing

Go back where? All of my ancestors were from Germany and the British Isles and got here prior to 1776.

is that you anne coulter?

White nationalism isn't about race. It's about not being a nigger. Grab a shot of whiskey, a cigar, and welcome yourself to the club.

Take a DNA test, maybe you're a Spaniard by blood.

If not, use your gifts to make Mexico a better place, or work to help Mexicans with mostly European heritage gather together to make a superior Mexican society.

Marry a Canadian and go buy your Mexican Citizenship, then you can have full Amero Status and become a true continental man!

FUCK EUROPE
FUCK AFRICA
FUCK ASIA

The Latin-Native-Anglo race will own the world soon enough.

No, Ann Coulter isnt good enough. She has immigrant ancestors that came in the late 1800s. None of my ancestors were immigrants, they were all settlers in the Colonies of Pennsylvania and South Carolina

I came to the conclusion earlier today that based on history, almost all civilizations have had their time in the sun.

Ups and downs along the way, currently most road blocks have been lifted and everyone is getting better.

Except for muslims. Islam is a disease that has held back progress in the fertile cresent for a thousand years.

youre a fucking faggot, dude. honestly. what made you into such a self hating cuck? youre not going to get anywhere by sucking the cock of a dying race. grow a pair and be your own man.

Fucking coconut, you should kill yourself. You should be proud to be indigenous to this continent. I hope you get skin cancer just like all the white faggots the post here.

>mfw only whites and spics get skin cancer because they actually work.

>self hating cuck

I don't hate myself, I hate other spics.

Don't worry, canada will take you and give you free gibs.

Fuck you, my mother is a mestizo and father a white man. I don't identify as a white why should you?
Uncle tom faggot.

Do eskimos count as mestizos in Canada?

kek
ancestors that came in the 19th or early 20th century > being a literal yankee

No.

You gotta go back

Castizo here, I'm gonna breed the spic out of myself. I'm only one generation away from having kids indestguishable from whites.

Same, and I was born in Colombia. but every time I see a hispanic act like some kind of thug I want them to be executed.

Pass as white. I do.

Then you have pleasant conversations:
>Oh gee user I didn't realise you were x
>Wow that's cool. Anyway about that conference...

why you so sleepy pedro?

I honestly don't care where you live but don't racemix and vote for parties that want to reduce immigration.

>be spic born in USA,go to wasp private school all your life.
>get picked on for not being brown and white people being browner (tanner) then you
>get told Britain is your motherland,and all gringo are your relatives
>get picked on by your family for picking USA over Mexico,and being American first

>Should I try to pass as white, probably could
as a general rule, if youre not sure if you can pass as white it means you can't pass as white.

My parents are Guatemalan. My mom is white as fuck and had curly hair and has green eyes and my dad had fair skin until he came here and worked his ass off in the sun, he also has curly hair. I have fair skin and curly brown hair and I got picked on by the Mexican kids because I looked white or like a jew. :-( am I good when the race war comes?

>Also, a lot of the Mexicans I've met were either very white or at least some degree of white.

That's because Mexicans are just a mix of Europeans (Spanish) mixed with the native people of Mexico. Most at this point are a mix but the "white" Mexicans are usually almost entirely European. Look up Jessica getting her DNA tested on George Lopez for an example.

Same person I am also a manlet and hate my spic genetics for it