Try to prove me wrong that "The Prince" is not the most repilled book in history and influenced so many world leaders

Try to prove me wrong that "The Prince" is not the most repilled book in history and influenced so many world leaders

>unable to recognize obvious satire

Nu-pol is cancer

It is, and Machiavelli was a shining example of a nationalist before nationalists were even a thing

not satire m8, he's just not moralising in his commentary. he explains how to successfully operate a non-republican government, nothing more or less. that includes noting that one way of doing it is just to be good to your subjects and earn their loyalty and respect, in addition to describing the less gentle means of securing authority.

nah man nah

Literally just got this in the mail today (along with many other redpill books). I can't wait to read it...even though I was taken back by how short it is.

>I also got the Communist Manifesto and laughed hard at it only being 29 pages wtf.
>29 pages spawned 100 years of buttfucked retardation--humans are idiots

It's not "repilled."
It's an instrumental work designed to gain personal advantage among the Medici for Machiavelli. It's really value comes at the end where he discusses the idea of an abstract "new prince" that is yet to come. This is the section that Gramsci takes up on in his ?Modern Prince" section in The Prison Notebooks, which helps illuminate Machiavelli's contribution to modern Italian nationalism and to the general theory of movement-based political change.

The "Prince is just satire" meme started centuries after it was written.

The manifesto is 29 pages but Das Kapital is 3 volumes and hundreds of pages long. Kapital is the basis of communism. The manifesto was for the proles to understand.

>still thinking the prince is satire
Lel

Is the Earth flat as well retard?

Yes, when people understood historical context and perspective. Doesn't invalidate the argument.

Ya'll niggers need to "Ride the tiger" then we'll talk red-pilled desu

this guy fucks

Not an argument.

They tried to do that with The Republic also, they just dont understand banter.

yeah he fucks ur mom LOL!

This is BS, but understandable BS.
In 200 years we'll think that Brave New World, Animal Farm and 1984 were instructional books written to gain advantage by helping the oligarchs to get total and utter control.

The truth is that The Prince was a satire of the Medici family, written to warn the populace what it would look like if they ever tried to take over.

Of course the populace then, like now, completely ignored the warnings and so it became a self-fulfilling prophecy and Machiavelli has been demonised by history.

this is the most redpilled book

>The truth is that The Prince was a satire
I don't think it's a satire at all. I think the portrait of Cesare Borgia is very admiring, for example.

What's your argument for seeing it as satire? Evidence?

Machiavelli wrote it to get hired, but instead it got him tossed in prison.

they give this shit to you in your first year of college. if it were so redpilled, they'd wait for the secret meetings

it's total bullshit. i guarantee that guy hasn't even read it.

>the populace

the populace didn't fucking read.

Art of War takes that title user. Though The Prince is not a bad runner up. Might be a few others that I would place up in front of it, but they don't leap to mind.

Thucydides History of the Peloponnesian War

I undersand that i am better off for having read both but the prince blows Art of War out of the water,. the art of war is also like 50% medieval tactics

Art of the War is military tactics not political strategy. It's more similar to Clausewitz's On War.

Literally every bro tier pseudo-philosopher jerks off to stoicism

>implying competition does not exist in politics.

You sure are fucking stupid. See

> i guarantee that guy hasn't even read it.
Seems true to me.
In all honesty, I teach this shit and am waiting for someone to come up with a comment that wouldn't be part of a D-grade paper.

Chapter 8 is the best

here's the ultimate true redpill book
you ghost red-hair babarian savage westerners

If you want to discredit something you just have to make it seem common, easy or entry level

Something doesn't have to be long to be influential.

In fact if you can't distill an idea into a few paragraphs then it probably isn't worth it's salt

Hell you can sum up some movements with a single phrase. 'Taxation is theft' for instance

Half of Art of War is about troop movements, terrain advantages/disadvatages, cost of troops etc. Why is it always Americans who try to treat the knowledge as if it's some universal truth rather than a treatise on warfare

Those tactics are metaphors. You're just not intelligent enough to see how they apply.

>book that tells you how to act like the most Jewy Jew
>red-pilled

quotes? Proof?

This is pure autism.

No that would be The Book of Lord Shang.

>The Communist Manifesto is infact 29 pages long, this is an established fact. This pamphlet has influenced and shaped mankind for 100 years, irregardless of Das Kapital--therefore I am fucking stupid.

You need to get a grip

BTW I wanted to point out that by definition of what "redpill" originally meant on Sup Forums Mein Kampf is the most redpilled book in history, in a way the original redpill even.

Is it a nice book to read? Yes.

Is it a book you should read if you want to understand politics better? No.

> was taken back by how short it is
His size is one of its main advantage, it's literally a problem solving book.

First time I hear about The Prince being satire, anglos are weird, in France it has always been considered as a political book ever since the Enlightement, the fact that Machiavel wrote satire did not change that.

I already have a death grip. My cock feels so fucking good.

Rousseau thought it was satire. He started the meme.

lol no, they are actual strategist for engagement.Just because they have some semblance to daoist teachings doesnt make them some secret code.

pic related is the most redpilled book

>daoist
>daoist
>daoist
>daoist
>daoist
>daoist

You do know Machiavelli wrote a book called Art of war aswell?

this is SO true

This is what you meant OP.

God how can anyone enjoy watching a ditsy 21 year old blond who is entry level redpill (if even that)?

*blonde

my nigger.

cuz she is like super based bro and hot bruh identify as an attack helicopter lmao rebel media is so cool i love israel
praise kek trump 420

It's pretty much a CV

oh

prove to me this isn't redpilled

plebbit

Read other things else he's written and you'll realize he didn't earnestly believe what he put into The Prince.

My dyslexia is getting to me. What's the book in the top right called?

i fucked up the joke. I meant top left.

fuck off

No one mentions the jews, those are bluepills.

thorilla thindset

nationalism?
>please mister Medici read my book and make Florence great again. Why the fuck are you trying to be friends with people. Just fucking kill everybody and take their lands. Pls just make Florence great

Machiavelli had boner forMedici and was sick of Italian microstates fighting at great costs for tiny pieces of land. He wanted Florence under Medici to take over everything around. So he wrote TLDR on world conquest for Medici to really fucking do something. Unfortunately Medicis were more into money making so they didnt give a fuck about conquest.

Also few years later center of trade shifted from the Med to future colonial nations, Italy lost its trading monopoly and everybody there went poor (because before Portugeese and the others started shipping goods from India, Italians were the only ones allowed to trade with india via Ottoman empire and their Med ports)

Nah, the Tao Te Ching is a vastly wiser version of the same shit. Machiavelli is entry level.

It's a very optimistic and ideologically driven interpretation.
Rousseau is the guy who said that the man is naturally good, Machiavel had a completely opposite point of view on human nature which makes him at best neutral about republicanism and democracy.

The Prince is most likely a guenine gift given by an intellectual who was desesperate to return in favor of his ruler, especially at a time when there was a heavy competition between intellectual (Florence being the artistic and cultural center of the world under his period).

>milo faggopolis
>laurena del sur