D*gs should be eradicated

Based U.K

APOLOGIZE BRITBONGS

Why is Britain so Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

>based
Chink detected

Fuck doggos and fuck white people

>tfw I'm going to eat dogs when I go to China this summer to visit relatives and there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it

Well we're gonna call you a subhuman shitskin regardless, because your life will never be worth anything and all, but now God will reward us for it when you make it to hell.

>mfw chinks and coconuts try to eat dogs in the west

enjoy your time in hell, u degenerate, subhuman, slanty-eyed fuckstick.

>canada
where did your free speech go?

Chines =/= shitskin

we have a higher iq than wh*tes

>muslims hate dogs
best reason to hate muslims.

I would eat your dog in front of you if you called me a chink to my face

hahahahahahahhaa

chink

What kind of sick fuck hates dogs?

Are they even human?

No you don't, you just don't let your shit farming peasants participate in IQ testing.

Of course the 1% getting drilled in cram schools are going to out perform Americans on standardized testing

I have literally seen muslims sell dead dogs to Chinese people

Who do you think

November, no, no, you seem to have something wrong with this picture. You see, it's a very simple equation.

>white=correct
>shitskin=not white

And that's the end of the two part equation, now get fucked you shitskin.

ISLAM IS FINAL RED PILL

ISLAM IS FINAL REDPILL 2.0

Fuck off cancer.

Chinese also eat niggers, you know. You gonna chow on a nigger too, leaf?

I love dogs... let me correct myself I love to EAT DOGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Why should farmer take IQ test? He is stupid.

>Sand niggers have an unusual fear of black faced dogs.

Black Puppies Matter!

Daily reminder that dogs are mans best friend, if you don't like dogs then you aren't human and consequently you should be fed to dogs.

>muslims are afraid of black lab puppies

>if you don't like dogs then you aren't human and consequently you should be fed to dogs.

Wrong dogs should be fed to me which I will be doing this summer in China HAHAHAHAHA! Are you mad white man?

Not afraid, no more than pigs.

You deserve to be flayed alive along with the rest of you sub-human yellow goblins.

This

I'm glad my grandfather fought in the Korean war. He blew chinks to bits with his artillery.

I'm not korean

Not especially because for all the dog you might ever eat you'll still only be a chink eating a dog whilst I'll be a white man eating a steak.

Chinks are literally no different from gooks.

I like cows, but I still eat them

>Doesn't know that chinks fought and died by the hundred of thousands during the Korean war.

Chinks confirmed for sub-human retards.

why is it legal to have dogs in britain which violates muslim traditional customs because brits are islamophobic even their women refuse to wear hijabs.

What a bunch of inbred fucking faggots
Mohammad was a poz faggot and allah gets fucked by whales

You've never tried dog, how do you know it tastes bad?

did you know that china won the war?

Because I'm human Mr. Ching-Chong.

If you won the war then there would be no South and North Korea, but you didn't you got BTFO.

Sometimes i wonder, maybe the torch of humanity will be carried on by our far eastern neighbors, and maybe thats okay; after all they're fairly intelligent.
>but then i see this

Remember that the tiny island of Japan raped the fuck out of China. China got raped so fucking hard by Japan that there was a communist uprising because everything was so shit, and the government was so exhausted of resources from being raped, they they lost to an army of commie farmers, and fled to Taiwan.

I'm unironically for a Pitbull shoah and also for licensure of all dogs.

Every felon in the USA buys a Pitbull instead of a gun. It's out of hand.

hey not all. I have doberman. Fuck those tiny dogs though.

This. And my ancestors would be more than happy to do it again in a heartbeat. Remove Chinks.

>Fuck You Doggos
t.The Muslims

This makes me want to kill muslims even more.

Loving a dog is in our genes, muslims hate dogs and that means muslims are not human.

is that pakistan?

Japanese are niggers we will get revenge on those impotent slant eyed cunts.

> they chose the black dog in light of popularity with online users.

Was Britpol up to something here?

The Japanese turned their bombed out shithole into an economic powerhouse in the span of a couple decades, the Germans did much the same.
Meanwhile the chinks did fuck all other than starve 45 million of their own people to death in a failed attempt at Communism which they ultimately gave up to make American shirts.

>Fuck You Doggos
t.The Muslims

You have to go back.

No, no you don't. You guys aren't even conscious, you are all literally born with fetal alcohol syndrome ( fucked up face ) and autism ( Lack empathy, hate mans best friend ), not to mention low T ( no muscle tone ).

No you wouldn't because you're a little ching chong bing bong insect with no penis. You are worse than jews, worse than blacks, chinks are the absolute definition of undesirable.

That's autistic. A dog is a dog. When your life is saved because you were alerted to an intruder do you really give a fuck what size it is? Does the size limit his ability to be your friend? This is mudslime level thinking, get your shit together.

t. owner of 200+ pound dog and a 5 pounder.

There's an old saying, that WASP's like animals more than people. I guess this thread proves it.

White people are fucking disgusting

They kiss their d*gs on the mouth

Whites are worse than p*gs

(((Chink)))

Never tried eating chink before, mabey give that a shot. Get out of my country bitch

Go back to plebbit you edgy fuck

Doesn't even look good. They're all mangy mutts that I guarantee had several types of worms. If you're going to do something as gross and immoral as eating a dog at least make it worth it.

Also
>11 posts by this ID
>pls respond

i didn't read through the thread but did anyone else notice that their police force has a Diversity Advisor?