Was he just a guy supremely pissed of at his government? Or was there more to his story...

Was he just a guy supremely pissed of at his government? Or was there more to his story? Even years later I look back and there are so many red flags i.e. all that shady shit that took place in the Gulf War and the fact that the FBI still hasn't released certain documents pertaining to the bombing. I still get weird vibes seeing him that Waco news footage.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
vanityfair.com/news/2001/09/mcveigh200109
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

becareful shitposting this guy you will get a nice visit from two fat nigger female and spic or asian male fbi agents who want to ask you a bunch of questions and enrich you. all from trying to spread the bantz.

Tim undoubtedly had loads of fags around him saying, "'but what can you do, you can't change anything."

Terry Nichols was that loser friend that never follows through on anything. Tim had to pick up the slack and still got it done.

When the FBI comes knocking on your door, I think you are gonna get your answer.

But seriously, careful: Some pills are not meant to be talked about

There was a Hollywood Jew at my gun club around 2008 that was trying to sell the idea that Iranian agents helped McVeigh. Obviously no goy from middle America can figure out a truck bomb.

bump

Larping faggots

Look up:
A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995
Great doc. I would link it myself but I can't find it I don't remember how I watched it.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

Nvm found it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI

Just imagine what his youtube channel would have been like. He would probably browse /pol too.

If you read any of the interviews, he was TFWNGF incarnate.

He was just a super pissed off autist who was completely unable to engage in society. He quote, "didn't know how to impress a girl."

Poor fella.

Shoulda just joined a monastery.

He was a bad person am I'm glad he's burning in hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
>Recruited by CIA
>Didn't actually leave the military was just a cover while he secretly worked explosives on base
>OKC bombing was not just him and set up by military

>Ingorant

>THE MEANING OF TIMOTHY MCVEIGH

>Gore Vidal

>Americans were fed the story of Timothy McVeigh’s trial and execution as a simple, unquestionable narrative: he was guilty, he was evil, and he acted largely alone. Gore Vidal’s 1998 Vanity Fair essay on the erosion of the U.S. Bill of Rights caused McVeigh to begin a three-year correspondence with Vidal, prompting an examination of certain evidence that points to darker truths—a conspiracy willfully ignored by F.B.I. investigators, and a possible cover-up by a government waging a secret war on the liberty of its citizens.

vanityfair.com/news/2001/09/mcveigh200109

Wow someone on /pol that knows about Alan Watts.

Tim did nothing wrong.

>he secretly worked explosives on base
What does that even mean?

He was ahead of his time and I think we can all take a lesson from his book and what inspired him to take action, Waco Texas.
Never ever trust anyone, operational security dictates that you trust no one double so these days.

Alan Watts as a Charlatan.

He just pushed a bastardized version of Budddhism via Tsuzuki, who was also a Charlatan.

>Wasn't "officially" in military anymore, but did explosives training essentially was a NOC

I liked some of his stuff.

> "There are three people in the world, the aristocrat, the proletariat and the bourgeoisie. The aristocrat lives in the past - they're like potatoes because their best part is underground. The proletariat lives in the present because they don't have anything else. And the bourgeoisie lives for the future - they are the eternal suckers."

You don't have to "work explosives" to know why you need a blasting cap or how they work. Most combat MOS learn this at least once anyway.

Well he achieved something. There were no more wacos or ruby ridges until 2001.

Fake terrorisms...not going to explain in details why...
>It was/is a 98% masquerade...but has turned more 'real'.

Not larpers. Legit warnings. P.S. JW are FBI.

JW as in judicial watch?

Jehovas Witness?