Why are White women so terrible?

Why are White women so terrible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MMe_i8PcObI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

easily manipulated.

That chicks ass looks like the surface of the moon.

They want to make a better world or so they think.

Post more please

Posta más por favor

i mean, really.

you try to find a picture that you believe will be appealing.

and then you choose not only a chick with a fat, cottage cheese ass, but she has fucking zits on it.

she has fucking zits on her ass and you chose that and thought it would be a good idea.

you fail bro, on so many levels. get out of the basement and take a walk outside.

>he's not down with a bit of chub
youtube.com/watch?v=MMe_i8PcObI

BRRAAAAAAAPPPP

You wouldn't?

wtf I hate the wall now

because they don't like me :(

I've seen this pic posted for over a year but still don't have the sauce. I imagine her asshole smelling pretty good.

This.
Why anons.
Why

Impressionable and much more prone to mental issues and personality disorders than any other race of women. Not sure why, but you can treat white women like absolute dog shit both in public and in bed and they'll worship you for it. Needless to say, white boys literally can not compete because they have more empathy and are more into "u r so beautiful can I haz Facebook" instead of flexing their dominance like Jamal or Pedro.

>love is not real

Get out
Remb 1488

We did this to them, we, collectively as men, allowed our women to have more voice than they were responsible enough to use. We let them go down the path to degeneracy because we thought cheap pussy ==== $$$$$$, we loved the short shorts, we loved the excercise pants of the 80s, we loved the sex culture of the 70s, that's the truth guys.

white women aren't terrible, brown and asian women are just better

t. ugly white roastie

Why must I feel as though this is the correct answer?

i like the light latinas

...................!

White women will never have anything on our beautiful Jewish warrior princesses.

This board clearly exists because a bunch of angry white people are mad that they can't obtain a proper Jewish woman.

gonna need sauce

>23 posts
>not a single *BRRRAAAAAAAAPPP*
fuck you Sup Forums

Stay away from them

We need them to breed out the injun from the rest of us mestizos

Imagine being this much of a repressed virgin faggot.

>"I.. I don't wanna have sex anyways real women are too ugly *sob*..."

Why are *women terrible.

Fixed that for you.

It's their biology, they can't help it.

I thin its super offensive when women are referred to as bitches in hip-hop; because thats just mean.But they are Hoes, and Hip-Hop is completely right about that.

fuck you Sup Forums

I wouldn't know. I never see any.

I know her. She has a roast beef asshole.

>white

wtf i am the wall now

>listening to the jungle jukebox

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I feel like latinas are like 10/10 or 2/10 and no inbetween.

That's why we need a wall.

Is that how pajeets have sex?

MOOOOAAAAR