What's the jewist thing you ever saw a Jew do?

What's the jewist thing you ever saw a Jew do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzm0nh2Q1ak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6upNJzyOnNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Made fun of a Jewish dude at a party for being a greedy.
>I ask him if I drop change on the ground if he'll pick it up
>He says only if its a dime or more
>I drop several coins and he grabs a penny in mid air

Woman = Baby Boomer
Ball = Future
Child = Gen Z

>high fives, refugees

>he grabs a penny in mid air

How do you not fucking go oops afterwards and give the ball to the kid? I know in the heat of the moment you try to grab it but right after you humility should kick in and you give the kid the ball.

freaky ass jew jitsu

I rent out a room from an old Jew broad and I get big fat doses of hardcore kikery every fucking day. It is equal parts fascinating and unbearable. The neuroses, the paranoia, the lewdness, the incessant nagging, oh fuck me it's great.

I've heard this bitch haggling over A FUCKING DIME on the phone!

Not many Jews around here, but last one I interacted with would not put his groceries on the belt with my beer. The beer was the only thing on the belt and he just wouldn't use it.

>live with fraternity brother in college
>suspected jew
>one day he drops a milkshake in our living room
>"oy vey"
we were usually so strict about background checks

when i was a youngun the teacher was confiscating money on a field trip to a museum because we were talking

This "thing"

>What's the jewist thing you ever saw a Jew do?
Take over the Presidency of the USA from his father-in-law to do the opposite of everything the father-in-law promised to do once President.

He probably grabbed it just in case it was a nickel

one cunt trying to pass down his wisdom and "teach" me that machiavellian approach towards people in work place is the way to go.

one of many warning signs, naive me back in the day, ran into whilst amongst a bunch of a mentally ill parasites.

Jew who was obnubilar by Gog and Magog war. He said something after like : europeans dont know, but jews will save the white race in europe from Israƫl.

>Jew
>humility

Seen one Eat a Seedy Bagel while making a 10 dollar deposit at the bank it was funny af

it figures

This user knows his shit.

In my country there's this kike who hosts "the teleton", a tv event were the whole country fund raises money for disabled kids, he shamelessly takes 10% plus making shitloads in tv ads.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

>Orders a double cheeseburger with no cheese to get a slightly cheaper burger.

Clip reminds me of how kikeslave Donald J. Trumpovitz stole the presidency from Hillary after she got 3 MILLION more votes than him.

I saw a video of a guy trying to debate a Jewish guy on why the "Goyim" should be kept as slaves, the jew literally did that Rubbing hands thing while saying "Its in the scripture to do so", he was smiling the whole time

Had to take a Poli Sci class for my gen ed. Teacher was a jew and did many jew things.

Shilled for isreal
Asked a jewish kid in class to talk about jew things
Talked shit on christianity a couple times
Said niggers dindu nuffin

Had a Puerto rican girl in class recite some bullshit on how they have been abused by america their whole history and she happened to be pro statehood. I asked her why if america was so bad, and then the kike had the jewiest grin on his face, i honestly felt bloodlust when he did that. So she said some bullshit i dont remeber and that was the end of that.

It's the the cheese, its the fries and soda that they jew you on. I buy a can of soda and chips from the shitty vending machine and laugh in their fucking face hysterically every single time I buy a burger. Then everyone in the room applauds me for out-jewing them.

It's not the cheese*

fuck off, funnyjunker.

>mfw this is in the related videos youtube.com/watch?v=6upNJzyOnNU

thanks user

Threaten to weigh his staff who were fasting on Ramadan to ensure they were not eating and thus deserved to leave work early on a Friday.

I legit thought it was funny.

Or the shill who's cognitive dissonance prevents him from realizing that he is trying to save German from Rapeslums

>who's

"Whose". We speak English here, rural or suburban retard.

You also have no testosterone and can't leave your house without being beaten by refugees. Also rip your economy in the next few years. And the Midwest US is the fifth largest economy alone in the world, but geography isn't everybody's strong suit .

Degenerate burger urbanites tend to have the worst grammar of all English speakers desu.

It's too bad that you focus all your attention on grammar. You could learn something new one day monkey.

I hope Drumpf is good to the Midwest. They essentially won him the presidency.

It's probably because instead of being taught actual English all we learn about is the Holocaust and how bad white people are

Nah she caught it and it's not like it's her kid

>he grabs a penny in mid air

Too bad the gerrymandered wasteland of California couldn't join . Illinois average high school average grad rate explains it all. Don't worry

I used to find it amazing how worthless my English courses were in school. My English teachers were all great, slightly based even. But the state would make us read worthless social-conditioning and force it in their curriculum. We have a lot of wasted intellectual potential in our country, we have the worst return in terms of financial investment into education, and our education system is infested with this absurd bullshit.

I just hope he delivers on manufacturing, and Americans start building things again.

God bless you my man. I hope my generation will realize that the future of our children is of utmost importance. Our schools NEED change.

I was talking to a guy once and he was picking up pennies he found on the ground so I jokingly called him a Jew and he was like "I actually am Jewish". It was awkward.

>Women doing what they naturally do then celebrate after.
Shes only doing what is in her nature.

She didn't give the ball back because she received affirmation and attention from her peers. Deny them the validation and attention. Option A(Suicide) Option B(They might become better people)

It's not her decision to make. Besides that if she wants to play like that somebody stronger should've smacked her right in the face and then taken the ball back.

>Grennele Brashkowitz

A classmate of mine blatantly cheated on paper-rock-scissors when the wager was for who would bring snacks on Friday for the team....he changed from scissors to paper when he saw that I threw 'rock'... I called him on it and he had the most disturbing look... Like he had been found out eating baby brains or something. I just let it slide, knowing that's all I needed to know about that person's integrity.

winner

my dude