HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=ObsQ8_58V3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
nytimes.com/2017/05/01/us/politics/trump-cbs-interview.html
breitbart.com/sports/2017/04/20/fake-news-patriots-twitter-account-busts-nyt-context-pics-showing-patriots-obama-visit-better-attended-trump/
twitter.com/Patriots/status/854858415012806656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't 98% go to billionaires? It's technically a tax cut I guess

why are there so many dislikes? I get that it's kinda cringy, but pro-trump videos typically do well on youtube

If my business tax gets cut to 15%, I will be very happy.

If Trump actually significantly cuts middle class taxes, he gets many points in my book

It's a mix of:

Antifart
Leftover butthurt Shillaryfags/Bernie babies
Libertarians upset about the Assad drama
(((Them)))

>OMG, cutting taxes across the board means people with a higher income save more (net) than those with a lower income!! SO TRIGGERED

I T S J U S T C O M M O N S E N S E

The TV told them to be offended

It's been on the front page of Reddit for the past 2 days

Damage control.
You are losing ground.

You're just trying to ridicule your opponent a.k.a damage control.

r_td love him tho

trump good boi
he dindu nuffin
tv iz da problem

probably r/politic invasion or some shit

Only right wing retards think millionaires and billionaires need tax cuts because you're nothing more than billionaire globalist shillcucks

The economy does better when u RAISE taxes on the rich, so of course naturally right wing retards support tax CUTS for their elite wealthy overlords

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

According to that picture all tax brackets gets a tax cut... which includes me, so fuck you. I couldn't give a shit it people making a lot of money gets a tax break as well. I mean holy shit, Trump paid more taxes in one year than you and your whole family will pay in their lifetime.

This. The last three biggest economic collapses in America happened as a result of total Republican control in government. It's like when faggots make fun of communists but it's the exact same fucking thing. Republicans are shit economists. Your shitty political ideology ruins the country but you try again and your shitty political ideology ruins the country but you try again and your shitty political ideology ruins the country but you try again and your shitty political ideology ruins the country but you try again and your shitty political ideology ruins the country but you try again and your shitty political ideology ruins the country but you try again and your shitty political ideology ruins the country.

Do u right wing retards know that u can cut taxes for lower brackets without cutting them for your billionaire globalist overlords that u worship and obey?

Why do u always fall for the trickle down meme?

Also why do u retards always love blowing up the budget deficit just to give your wealthy elite overlords a big fat tax cut?

i swear u right wing retards are the biggest fucking cucks on the planet

No matter how good of an economic situation you leave Republicans, they will crash everything with no survivors and have a WE DINDU NUFFIN chimpout

every time

>You're just trying to ridicule your opponent a.k.a damage control
Story of libshit's life.

Can someone explain to me why the fuck we can't just TRY raising taxes on the 1%? Or atleast the .1%?

If it doesn't help the middle class, then the democrats can shut up and we can move on, but on the chance that it does, we should support the policy.

I'm sick and tired of the fact that rich people continue to get richer by getting the greatest amounts of tax cuts. If he doesn't do something about this, I'm voting democrat until there's a reasonable policy that will come from the republican side.

trumpfags hate liberals but they liberally apply lube and bend over at the chance to fuck themselves. fuckin retards ruining are reputation

1%ers already pay 40% of usa taxes

Democrats do consistently raise taxes on the rich. That's why the economy does better under them and the budget deficit falls.

Republicans do the opposite. They cut taxes on the rich, BIGLY, then crash the economy and explode the deficit.

These are the FACTS

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

The answer isn't raising or lowering taxes. It's close the goddamn loopholes.

>economy does better under them
Uh no take a look at the shit hussein put us all through

Right wing retards literally hate 16 million jobs created, 4.5% unemployment and rising wages. You really do.

those are some nice 16 million temporary mcdonnie jobs

Right wing retards also just make shit up and have no arguments.

>Can someone explain to me why the fuck we can't just TRY raising taxes on the 1%? Or atleast the .1%?

This triggers me.
The .1% have their money invested in businesses, loans, stocks, corporate bonds etc.
Taxing them is akin to taxing corporations. Do I need to explain why raising corporate taxes even more is bad?

>If it doesn't help the middle class, then the democrats can shut up and we can move on, but on the chance that it does, we should support the policy.
No no no..."on the off chance" doesn't cut it here, it takes a while to get bills repealed, there's a chance that it may never get repealed if put into place.

>I'm sick and tired of the fact that rich people continue to get richer by getting the greatest amounts of tax cuts. If he doesn't do something about this, I'm voting democrat until there's a reasonable policy that will come from the republican side.
The amount of tax cuts "rich people" get is not why they "get richer" ...that is like saying a speed boat goes faster because you throw stuff overboard. Yea maybe a little, but the real power comes from the engine.
SOME rich get richer, some rich get poorer. That's a fucking fact man and taxes have little to do with it.
Cut corporate taxes & raise minimum wages at the same time. That is what trump is doing btw. He may need a kick from the democrats to get the minumum wage raised too though. But it must be both or else one will drown the other.
pic is oc

Do you really think that it's hussein's doing? Shit happens and people age, some move from part time to full time jobs. If you can show me that hussein reduced US debt I'll believe you

>Democrats do consistently raise taxes on the rich. That's why the economy does better under them and the budget deficit falls.
>Republicans do the opposite. They cut taxes on the rich, BIGLY, then crash the economy and explode the deficit.
>These are the FACTS
Those are STATEMENTS, not facts.

>reminder obamaleaf constantly ignores arguments he can't debate and spews Obama's already dishonest data

enjoy the prune

No shit wages are gonna go up cause they keep inflating and inflating the minimun wage

No. It's a chart about under funding essential utilities while inflating others. It's a legit argument. Can't just call someone out about Obama, it's 2017

I wouldn't expect a fucking LEAF to understand the difference between a McJob and a job that someone actually wants. There's an articulable reason your economy is sitting on a bubble that's about to burst, while ours has gotten consistently better under Trump. I don't even support the man, but left wing politics is and has always been cancerous.

>Bureau of Labor Statistics
Into the parenthesis it goes

How is this graph indicative of Obama's policy or the job market? A mean doesn't equal a median. Those statistics are intentionally misleading and extremely autistic, you fucking LEAF.

Don't lefties think common sense is a spook?

For one the filename (probably systematically generated) says Obama in it, so he's clearly trying to suck Hussen's dick about it. Second, why would it matter that jobs like retail make less? That just means the peope with sucky jobs are having an even harder time of getting by.

Sure t_d love him, but all other major subreddits have been turned into anti-Trump propaganda wings. Especially /news/ and /politics/.

This, the only reason posts from the don show up on the front page is the people there muster all the strength they can to upvote as much as possible

what are they saying if it's all true? link me

wtf is this pic

OBAMA SHILL LEAF I MISSED YOU

The plan was never to be debt-free, you should know that.

uh that's when its posted by one of you alt right fuckers and when its clearly all you guys in the comments

>makes money in top 1%
>saves more money from tax breaks

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY. YOU KNOW WHY I WONT BE SAVING 1.2 MILLION DOLLARS? CAUSE I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH.

your chart is shit

>Anything that I don't like is dishonest data

Please stop being such a massive fucking cuck. Just stop. All you are is a useful idiot for the elites. That's all you fucking are. You got jewed by Trump. He's still president. Get over it.

This. I hope this last tax year is the last time I am robbed and punished for having the ambition to have my own business.

ahaha that has to be the most retarded chart ever
Of course someone who makes millions if not billions of dollars a year will save millions in tax cuts... how the fuck do you expect someone who works a minimum wage 9 to 5 to be at the same level as him?

>You're just trying to ridicule your opponent a.k.a damage control.
im pretty sure he was being ironic

a lot of subhumans and basically non-americans are viewing this video - meant for americans

This, it's like they don't understand percentages.

>he's back

OK can you at least post the real graph when you do this shit?

>Of course Trump's tax cuts will favor the wealthy!

I love how right wing retards think this is a counter-argument, when it's actually my argument.

Guaranteed 70% of those dislikes are people not even in the US. Hell every fucking time I checked the trending tab on YT it's all just anti-trump circle jerks for the past year and a half.

The left lost so badly they can't spend a day not talking or thinking about Trump. Their tears are delicious.

We don't accept your premise that this is somehow bad though.

Everybody's getting a tax cut, it's great. The wealthiest are receiving a smaller tax cut a a percentage of their income though.

Now you're admitting that you're nothing but cucks for the wealthy elites who own you and also that you don't give a shit about budget deficits.

Only right wing retards think that millionaires and billionaires need tax cuts.

They're extra ass mad because Trump called out Obama as a foreigner, never wavered from that, and even stuck it to him with Sheriff Joe.

Trump triggers the fuck out of lefties and he knows exactly how to do it. It's absolutely beautiful.

Who's we? Right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks? Yeah no shit

>he's so new to this board he hasn't witnessed Obama leaf get blown the fuck out a million times already

Just stop and kill yourself pic related Antifa nigger

>admitting you're nothing but cucks
user, most of us are libertarians here and believe that most of the money the fedgov gets are wasted in the first place

letting people keep more of the money they earned is the right thing to do whether those people are rich or poor

>for lower taxes
>means i'm a globalist
the globalists want higher taxes, not lower taxes, please keep your shit straight

Lol Trump gets triggered everyday.

Bottom percentile will save $1.2 million? Do right wing retards actually fall for this?

But for real we cannot let this guy get the nuclear codes

the news part was cringy as fuck

I get that he doesnt like the news, but that's borderline dictatorship style. You must only get the info from the government.

>Trump tweets
>"he must be triggered, look he did something"
Yeah this isn't working, my special snowflake, but stay triggered.

The billionaires elites you serve, worship and obey want lower taxes and that's what Trump is giving them.

Only a top level right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcuck wants to repeal the estate tax.

>Reading the source material yourself and forming your own opinions instead of reading someone else's opinions on the source material and listening to them tell you how you should react is a bad thing

SURE THING PAL

Lol Trump gets triggered everyday. Just today he ended an interview because his safe space was disrupted.

Trump Abruptly Ends CBS Interview After Wiretap Question
nytimes.com/2017/05/01/us/politics/trump-cbs-interview.html

>There are more poor people than there are rich people
>Poors in a certain bracket will literally pay nothing aside from sales tax
>Rich will stay pay taxes
>Duuuurrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrr

I want lower taxes, I made over a quarter million this year. Just because other wealthy people want tax breaks this doesn't mean I worship them.

You're just mad because you can't punish those evil rich people. It's funny, you're so triggered and your only hope is to paint this as a bad thing.

This is a good thing, the government shouldn't be taking any of my money or any other person's but I will settle for a big BIG tax break instead.

>autism is back
your waifu a shit faggot
get a job and stop being a neet

Nah he's signaling that the Russia concern shilling is over with.

Sooner or later he can pull the broadcast licenses of people who engage in such seditious libel, maybe even have them sent to GITMO. Stay tuned!

Why do right wing retards always fight for massive tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires?

day of the rake when?

So let me see if I follow your logic. People that don't pay taxes because they are scumbag parasites or, more likely, they majored in comparative synergistic social anthropology and can't turn that shit into a paycheck, want people that do pay taxes, like say a fucking plumber, to pay more taxes so that Nancy Pelosi can give you more free shit. Right?
Of course you can't sell that to plebs unless you wrap it up in a "billionaires save millions because of this trick the government doesn't want YOU to know about" horseshit.
You are a parasite. Not a worker, an honest to god parasite and there isn't enough bleach for you to drink.

The problem isn't how much who is taxed, it's GOVERNMENT SPENDING AND REGULATION. Need Smaller Government.

lol he brought up the Obama wiretapping then the reporter asked him about it and trump got triggered like the whiny little bitch he is

Why do left wing retards think that people don't understand percentages?

Why don't you want to talk about how poor people will be getting a bigger break than rich people, as a percentage?

Oh yeah, the same reason you don't want to talk about how many blacks are on welfare PER CAPITA but would rather natter on about total welfare recipients. Because it fucks with your program.

>Guy asks the same question smugly over and over again about the wiretapping claim that has been proven true and pretends to himself that it's not a bad thing and continues to ask the same loaded question over and over

Trump should have a lever that opens up a trap door leading to a bunker filled with Lions for trash like that

>leaf
>no estate tax
>hey goys, don't repeal your estate tax
sounds legit

Well, there is proof that Obama wiretapped Trump illegally. There is no proof of a Trump / Russia connection despite all the shilling.

Seditious libel's a crime, my kike friend.

it's actually the opposite

Also your filenames, you really are a cuck aren't you?

I wonder how many of your memes were made when you thought Hillary would win.

If it was there'd be some proof.

There IS proof that Obama illegally wiretapped Trump.

Read: BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ONCE AGAIN OBAMA LEAF LEFT WING RETARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

WHY DO LEFT WING RETARDS ALWAYS VOTE AGAINST THEIR INTEREST??

LMAO LEFT WING RETARDS VOTED CLINTON LOL

You filthy right wing retard billionaire globalist shills do realize that even in %, Trump's trickle down tax cuts are still heavily skewed towards the wealthy elites that u worship, obey and serve.

God I love exposing right wing retards for the billionaire globalist shillcucks you are. You don't even try to hide it anymore.

Trump can't even handle a mild question. What a whiny little bitch

>exposing right wing retards
you aren't exposing the retards you think you are exposing.

Lol no there isn't. You right wing retards literally fall for fake news. Russian shills made up Pizzagate just to fuck with u morons.

>fake news

kek

>captcha: roma stop

racist

>cuck

>That picture

breitbart.com/sports/2017/04/20/fake-news-patriots-twitter-account-busts-nyt-context-pics-showing-patriots-obama-visit-better-attended-trump/

Fake News! Patriots Twitter Account Busts NYT for Out of Context Pics Showing Patriots Obama Visit Better Attended than Trump

>twitter.com/Patriots/status/854858415012806656

"These photos lack context. Facts: In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn"

LEFT WING RETARDS BTFO

alright I've had my fill again this time. better luck next time sport

Percentages, user, I know how they work.

Personally I don't think anybody should pay Federal income taxes, and that we should fund the Federal Government through tariffs.

Now, go ahead and try to actually CONVINCE me that I should pay ANY taxes. I don't believe I should.

>Part time jobs
>hired illegals
>public jobs
Oh boy Obama sure showed the economy who's boss.

>cuckbart
>literally fake news