NEAR, FAR, WHEREVEEEEEEER YOU ARE

>chances

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/05/152376/austria-president-wear-hijab-fight-islamophobia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Exactly. Polls are fake and rigged for the establishment candidate.

>hofer can't win
>geert can't win

Trump lost the popular vote, which is how France picks their president

So? In a few years they will win 100%. Time is on our side. The longer this multicultural horror goes on the more people will vote against the EU. You can't win.

France wants to be over run by mudslimes.

True. Much easier to rig that type of system. Pretty soon all of Europe will be under Sharia law.

google.com/amp/www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/05/152376/austria-president-wear-hijab-fight-islamophobia

>tfw lost the election
>i-it's ok i k-know i-i'll win the n-next one
>i-it's not like we're cucks or anything, baka

in just 1 year European Nationalism made the biggest comeback ever.

>chances

>implying le penpf has a path to victory

Pro-tip: She doesn't

>We've faced these odds before
Came here to post this exact picture

here in the US, definitely, that's why Turmp's win was such a "suprize" - I honestly don't think things are as bad in France as they are here. In other words, I kind of believe their polls and do think Macron will win (as much as I want to see le Pen win)

40% doesn't win elections

only bongs voted against the eu

Oy vey
watch us craft an incredible victory, story book ending, for madame le pen. a true victory for ze french people.
>these motherfuckers think they're outfoxing us.

She's done well to get this far i'm happy with any result that puts the FN over 40%. Four years ago we would have been happy with 5%

Anyone from France have an opinion

is that a R.I.S.K map ?

it's their electoral collegepf

Unless the multikulti ((government)) chases all the regular Jews out, and fills the area with migrants, which is more than likely to happen

In that case, the new immigrants will make up a large enough part of the population to keep multikulti governments elected, perpetuating the cycle and killing Europe as we know it

It's either this election or the next one. After that, it will become much, much harder

it's harder to meme in French

adding (you) to the screencap

please do.

The funny thing is that southern/northern france has a lot of mudslimes and Marine won on those parts. French people are their own cancer.

>60% atheists

Trump won the popular vote where it matter: PA, WI, MI, OH, FL, etc.

Clinton running up the national popular vote score in California meant diddly-dick.

And Le Pen won't