Do Armenians count?

Are they white enough for you, Sup Forums?

Caucasus people are further away from europeans than turks

They're Caucasian (in the literal sense too) but obviously not white. Still whiter than Turks though.

Yes.

turks are most closely related to the people of the caucasus. they're basically the same people in the way that french/german/anglos/etc are the same people. same cluster of genes

technically they are Caucasian on that little check box...

"trust a snake before a jew, a jew before a greek, but never trust an armenian"

There is no singularity of Armenian people.
My family for example is split on this fact. One half is blonde/brunette w/ pale skin and blue/green eyes meanwhile the other is a swarthier skin tone with brown/black eyes.

I suspect there is no such thing as an Armenian people anymore, but rather a mix of Turks, Greeks, Persians, and Slavs who just identify as Armenian if ya catch my drift

Not true, the Turk's Central-Asian genetics makes them non-Caucasian.

amazing and interesting how 99% of them have such huge noses.

white guy living in Glendale, CA. no. no they do not.

thank you.

The Christian Caucs are fine by me, but they're definitely on the outer fringe of whiteness.

Armenians i know are even wither than i am.
I'm noble.

No, not Armenians.

Chaldeans and Assyrians, yes.

fpbp

And yes, OP. They're generally white.

No. Stop posting "muh dick" like a nigger and look at the men. They don't look white at all.

uhm kim kardashian, anita sarkeesian, roosh v

how about no

They are Orthodox surrounded by shitskin alluakkhbars. They and Georgians are ok by me.

They're Indo-Europeans right? Light skinned Indo-Euros are white IMO, included non-mongrel Iranians and Kurds

I doesn't matter to me if someone is White. I don't hate anyone unless I have a reason. With Jews, and niggers, and gypsies, and sand niggers... the reasons are pretty obvious. But I've never had a problem with an Armenian - or anyone from the Central Asian lands.

>Slavs
>White

Persians were the bastions of Civilization at one point. They even managed to be great as Moslems, until they were finally Arabized entirely

>t h i c c
>Christian

They're good enough

Who said that?

You've never come across a Tajik, Uzbek, Kyrg, Turkmen, Chechen, Kazak, Azeri, etc. before I take it

You have to be careful look at the Kardashians & Anita Sarkeesian. Armenians are basically Jews. My Armenian grandma is legit got some bullshit ancestry test and it said she was 1% Jew blood. God dammit I always thought I was white wtf. Are ancestry tests bullshit lies done by jews? How can someone have 1% jew blood? You guys better get tested you might have jew blood in your dna. Armenians also got big ass penis noses like jews but we are more hairy and have unibrows like arabs. I do hate the fucking turk cockroaches tho.

But most of them dont show mongoloid features
Many turks are armenians with some mongoloid genes and speak a turkic language

Eh, the Caucasus is a gray area. I certainly wouldn't split hairs and start freaking out if I had a daughter bring home an armenian, as opposed to a nigger, spic, or chink. That's for sure.

Regardless, Armenians are strange, ethnically speaking. I know plenty that look, for all intents and purposes, weight. Ana Kasparian is a good example. But then there are the Armenians who look like straight-up kebabs like . And then there are Armenians like Kim Kardashian that don't look Armenian at all; they look like some sort of north indian punjabi.

Are Assyrians white?

First Christian country and they have been surrounded by mudshits forever but they never took a knee. I have respect for them, look at how europeans submit to muslims lol.

Northern Levantine/Mesopotamian are basically Mediterranean like Italians and Spaniards, right?

Krekor Ohanian

You might know him as Mike Connors

this. fuck european cucks letting mudslums spread their disease.

No, they're just what northern semites of mesopotamia/levant looked like before the arabs (as in the invaders from deeper in arabia) raped everyone and made them look darker.

That's also why there's still a fairly start contrast between guys like Assad and other Alawites compared to the typical shitskin kebabs you see in ISIS videos

Her cuck father defended that murdering nigger OJ.

She's only half-Armenian and even she doesn't look white.

Quite a lot of Polish people were Armenians

>t. kike, nigger or shitskin

t. gaspar

>slavs aren't white

Brow down in sick BMW my bro

OJ was innocent you fat-lipped nigger

count as a notch?
sure

Actually only American Armenians living in Commiefornia act like Jews. Real Armenians are not scum like people in CA.

Probably some turkroach

>Kim Kardashian
She isnt pure armenian

Her mother is mixed

That race doesnt exist

no

>Anglos are white

i love system of a down!!!

The patchy beard of the "you're not white" always cracks me up.

i think that they are. there are a bunch around me and i believe they all identify as white. i would consider georgians and armenians to be white and europeans, but they are probably the very end of what could be considered white.

they're not white, but they want to be
that's why it's our duty to BLEACH them

yes, and anyone who says otherwise is probably a jew

I fucking hate this piece of shit. Not worthy of trips.

>man-shoulders

They are mix of of semites and so-called "pseudo-smeites".

Pseaudo-semites are actually native white caucasians like Chechen or Ingush or Alans or Cherekess.

Semites have J (J1\J2) haplogroup.

Native white caucasians - totaly different G haplogroup + huge addmix of R1a.

Armenians are mix these two + Kurds and various small ethicities from nearby region.

what race is you're not white?

yeah i met some of them who identify as such, some euro looking as fuck, others a bit darker like italianos and greeks, but no kebab look to them.

Bro i lived near Glendale, Commiefornia for 7 years. I lived in a small town where majority of the people were white but slowly koreans started moving in which wasn't too bad but all of a sudden fucking armenians started to take over. They are fucking nigger tier and acts like them too. They are shitskins, identical to muslims. Fuck armenians.

Pic related is white by your logic

All Armenian women have masculine features. Big noses, tits and asses.

>Her mother is mixed
True, but isn't her mother just a typical mutt of german/english/scotish/etc ancestry? If anything, that should make her look less swarthy than full-blood armenians. And yet it's the opposite.

what is kebab look?

And hairy as fuck. I banged an armenian girl before and even her stomache had hair on it. Tight pussy though so i didnt mind.

Armenians are basically junior Jews. Muh holocaust guilt, thrifty, enclave builders, political undermining.

i agree. living in the heart of the jungle is insanity.

Think Osama bin Laden.

>big tits and ass
>masculine
I bet you think penises can be feminine

But the Armenian genocide actually happened...

But anglos are a germanic tribes

Those dark haired/eye people in UK are native brittons or what is left of them

>Glendale, CA

I moved out of there just a few months ago to Texas. I can't believe I actually miss Armenians now that they're nowhere here.

And Portos, though the quality went to shit last time I was there.

You sure you didnt bang a british man?

Many, if not the majority, of Germanic people have dark hair or eyes.

He must be a turk

Chances are he doesn't even know where those countries are.

they seem to look white when theyre kids than change to more kebab style

They are brown and dark brown

you would get over that real fast if you came back.

anna is fucking gross even after all the surgery

something like saudis and pakis, your cousins you fucko.

That kid is an inbreed kurd

Keep in mind after arab invasion that entire zone became mixed

Its very sad what happened to that zone, all that history lost forever

Redpill me on central asians. What are they like?

I only ever met a single person from central asia, and she was a kazakh. Seemed fairly normal to me, but that's a sample size of 1

The vast majority of Briton genes were mixed with with Celtic and Pictish before the Norman conquest and then afterwards there was not enough Scandinavians to permantly change the standard features of the British Isles

Pashtuns aren't arab, retard. They're not even semitic. They're indo-aryans.

soon as anyone post picture of white person from the middle east, MUH INBRED, when will pol accept white people originated in the middle east

They are mongoloid with some caucasian blood

They arent that radicals as other muslims thanks to communism

>All Armenian women have masculine features.

yep that's why we need to imbue them with some slender European genes

There is no evidence of that whatsoever

No

fkn portos. fk u user. made me hungry. want some potato balls. I know where i'm going for my lunch break tmmro

Germanics didnt originated from ME

Also kurds inbreed a lot and that is why many of them look very weird

Kuds were different iranian tribes that moved to assyrian after arab invasion

Why they moved there in those times?
Only GOD knows

this bitch is annoying and arrogant even without sound

Its complicated, some are pure iranian but most are mixed betwen arabs-indians and mongoloids (turkics and mongols)

Many of them have high precense of mongoloid blood, you can see that as they have high cheekbones and little eyes

>indo-european haplotype
>speak an indo-european language

For fucks sake, afghanistan isn't located anywhere near arabia. Why the hell would you think they're arab?

>Picturing her with her BODYSHAMING, SEXIST, NEW NOSE FORCED ON HER BY THE PATRIARCHY

They are Christian Jew Muslims

yeah all those ancient med civilizations had common blood, yes even Egypt. not 100% the same ofc but they certainly weren't "semites" or "black".