White Islam

A true master stroke. Who could stop us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should have linked to the previous thread, and written an actual fucking OP.
Bumping though

WHITE SHARIA

>Who could stop us?

can you, like, stop posting this every day?

No fun allowed.

Fuck that.

/Thread.

Europe is being flooded with Islamic refugees. Arabization follows Islam so we better convert to their religion to somehow discourage their invasion.

There's no such thing as White Islam but schisms in Islam do typically cause centuries of perpetual civil war. That'll do wonders for European heritage.

but those weapons are inhumane

so, sunni then? easy funding from ksa

This you can Pick sect in islam
>Sunni.
Have 4 Madhab/Sect. Maliki, Hanafi, Shafi'i , Hanbali. Wahhabi born from Hanbali.
Maliki Concentrated in Maghrebi and Hejaz, pray similar like Shia and Considered Dog are Clean, many malikis follower keeping dog as pet.
Hanafis concentrated in Central Asia, Turkey, Iranian Sunni, Iraq, Syria. Tolerant sect, Dog Mouth are Unclean.
Shafi'i Concentrated in Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt. Dog mouth are unclean
Hanbalis Concentrated in Central Saudi, Saudi Official sect. Very Strict, dogs are unclean, Wahhabi born from this sect.
Real Sunni More Tolerant to Jews and Others
Approve Leader whoever not prophet descent
Reject Taqiyya
Reject Temporary Marriage Contract (Mut'ah)
Sometime act Retarded.
Shia accuse Sunni as Follower of Ka'b al-Ahbar (Crypto-Jews)
> Shia.
Have many Sect.
Zaydis/Fivers Based in Yemen, similar close to Sunni but Less tolerant, Hate Jews so Much, considered Jews as Unclea, Houthi follow this sect.
Imamis/Twelver/Ja'fari Based in Iran, has Little Different Shahada & Azan with Sunnis, Reject 3 Rashidun Caliph, Leader must be Prophet Descent, want Theocratic State.
Ismailis/Seveners concentrated in Afghan, most Retarded sect, Heretical, Assassins follow this sect.
Shia except Zaydis make Taqiyya as Their Pillars.
Approve Temporary Marriage Contract.
Sunni Accuse Shia as Follower Abdullah ibn Saba (Crypto-Jews)
>Ibadi.
Based in Oman, broke from Khariji in Early Islam era, Strict but Very Tolerant, dress like Wahhabi but not Wahhabi, gud boi in Gulf Country, if prayer and azan similar like shia.
About Leadership, not different with Sunnis, majority of people doesn't know this Sect
>Mu'tazilah
Extinct, Based in Abbasids Empire, Logical Based on Religion, Philosophy Based, Full of Intellectuals, Similar like Royal Science, this Sect Need to Rebirth again. About Leadership not different with Ibadi & Sunni

Get out.

if you love albania so much why you live in australia?

Mu'tazilah seems like the best, obviously.
How do we kick it back into life? and could we ally sunnis (to get international support)?

I'd rather not pray to a sand nigger pedophile five times a day, thanks.

Shafi`i and Hanbali wants to cut my peepee. No thanks.

>white
>islam
pick one

one thing's for sure, you'll never catch me following Abdullah ibn Saba

by Allah I will never do it.

Shafi'i are your northern neighbors

Quranism

The thread is literally about picking both, retard.

Khitan is not in Quran, not does it command to follow a certain school. Why do you want my foreskin so much? Some hadith say it is in same category as cutting hair and nails.

If we say we're Sunni they will expect us to do Sunni stuff. Do not want.

What do you mean 'Sunni stuff'?

what are some decent english translations of the quran?
>The Message of the Qur'an. By Muhammad Asad.
Indicative of the desire and drive of Saudi Arabia to impose a Salafi[51] interpretation upon the Muslim world, the kingdom has banned Muhammad's work over some creedal issues. Because the Saudi government subsidizes the publication and distribution of so many translations, the ban has in effect made Asad's translation both expensive and difficult to obtain. Nevertheless, it remains one of the best translations available, both in terms of its comprehensible English and generally knowledgeable annotations.

saudi doesn't like it, is this the one?

Albanians aren't white.

Hair and nails grown back on their own.

Why do you want Islam so much? Some people say it is in the same category as Judaism and Catholicism.

It isnt. Its literally devil worship.

You cant have both retard

When you speak of the devil

And Catholicism, Judaism are forces for good?...lol

Islam is literally Arab Imperialism the religion. White Arab Imperialism is a contradiction in terms

*blocks your path to allah*

Catholicism and judaism is also devil worship. Orthodoxy and protestantism/ any other type of christianity isnt

Why not, faggot?

digits confirm

Oh yes I Forgot one.
>Quranist
Follow Qur'an and Reject Hadith but not all Hadith. Neo-Mu'tazila. Many White Convert follow this sect, Pakistani Muslim considered this Sect as Heretics. But Saudi consider this sect still muslim

> literally auzzie shitpost
> meme will go mainstream media in six months
I hate this fucking board.

>quranite.com

The other white religions

Pro > harems
Con > doing anything five times a day

>christianity in 2017
>Quranist
pic related

mohammad al potatoe

Majority Muslim aren't Devout, many of them don't pray five times. Some of non-devout muslim on pray on friday prayer

just don't pray bro. fuck it.

pick the parts you like.

What parts do I like? Well I'm glad you're taking an interest in me:

I like robes, women as property, and futons/ottoman

Yet, Many Quranist are Liberal and Leftist

Sometimes I masturbate 5 times a day

You say that like it's a bad thing.

yeah I suggest Quranism as a start and you might grow your own madhab later

islam is a religion for arabs, you will be treated like shit by them and you are willingly opening up your asshole for them

i'm neo-mu'tazilite but not qur'anist, i'm not reject all hadith

sounds good, just no pedophilia, inbreeding and fucking goats

Stop turkey posting, Islam isn't appealing because so much of it is subject to interpretation especially when hadiths are included.
It's why islam is incapable of peace even amongst themselves, too much of arab culture which is pretty much degeneracy with a bow tie influenced the hadith.

Saudis themselves did a fair share of that in the origin but atleast the Quran was consistent with itself but wicked nonetheless religious morality is what makes religion a important tool to a populations well being and Islam can't go a book without a murky definition of what is and isn't acceptable, so much that homosexuality isn't even specifically condemned but those who commit it are simply unclean, fagosexuals are widespread in Islamic nations and it's often only considered gay if you bottom and remain unmarried past a particular age.
Islam has alot of fucking problems to sum it up and pedophilia/homosexuality/failed cohesion are detrimental to society.

>Implying Ottoman who was Ever lead Islam as Arabs

I'm Sunni Habibi but westerners who are actually going to look into Islam may find some hadith repelling and they don't know trusted sources or how to know if a hadith is sahih or not

Stop

Stop interpreting it like a sandnigger.

It's white's turn to make Islam our own.

WHITE SHARIA!

Who /TheWarRoom/ here?

Do you follow Abdullah ibn Saba? I have grown to despise Abdullah ibn Saba!

still better than American libtard degeneracy

This.

Yes, I'm still follow Shafi'i when Pray. Many westerner doesn't know about Mustalah al-Hadith discipline and Other Islam Discipline.

we can always create a new sect of Islam that isn't sunni or shia you massive cockgobbler.

yeah, if u are a woman
women are social parasites so I don t care

That's mentally retarded, but good luck on your Lindsey Lohan adventure with Islam.

who the fuck is that?
I'm not a sheikh son

but then we won't be able to drink beer or eat tonkatsu

I've decided to be a Shia, so I'm trying to understand who my heretical enemies are so that I may kill them in sha allah

please help

>islam is a religion for arabs
I totally agree. It's bullshit that Islam is THE UNIVERSAL RELIGION. Religions were created for specific races, it's fucking obvious.

White Islam.is the last resort. If Europe is conquered by Islam, the best option would be for Euros to convert while becoming the ruling class of the Islamic world (because obviously whites are a million times more intelligent than sand monkeys). Sort of how Turks did way back in history.

who gives a fuck, religion is a massive fucking lie. all the bible is is a collection of facts and true wisdom. there is no man in the sky that is going to slap your wrist for trolling sandniggers. kek is GOD. Taqiyya is LAW.

western orthodox islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country

Most of the Muslims are not Arabs man?

>123735316
How do harems work? do you buy women or become a pua. Just converting doesn't garuntee you a harem

you can find Abdullah ibn Saba followers nowadays as Ismailis/Seveners/Ghulat, most retarded sect

It's a desert religion created for a desert arab mind set by a desert arab pedophile.

but you live in a desert

Let's not jump to conclusions until we have beheaded all infidels. Then we will let allah show us the way pbuh

subhanahu wa ta'ala

They're all subhuman though. Islam is just a collection of leftovers from dead cultures.

New Zealand is not a desert.

and the west is going to be included in that list of dead cultures if we don't save ourselves you mong

You need to be rich and then arrange marriage with the girl's father.

I meant it was created for arabs, and some others. They're all colored people.

>the west is going to be included in that list of dead cultures
I couldn't care less.

are you a muslim

>Swedish flag
>no interest in or existential connection to a Swedish identity or history

Yep. Cunt.

>ctrl+f David Myatt
>0 matches
you cunts are lame

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt

No, if I were I'd be stupid enough to breed and care about the survival of a culture. Muslims are plebs and they can have the Earth, they're meant for it, I'm not, I'm meant for something much greater. Muslims are of the flesh. The spirit is greater than the flesh. Fucking plebs.

>If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
John 15:19
confirmed chosen one

Islam destroys cultures, it doesn't improve them.
Look at the Middle East before and after Islam for example, before Islam it was the scientific and economical center of the world, after Islam it became a degenerate quagmire of inbreeding and amorality.

"Swedish "identity" and "culture" has no meaning of today, swedish "men" are the most feminine on this planet, last time Swedes were at war was over 200 years ago. Can you imagine how pussified our genes have become?

Swedish identity is cowardness and Feminization. Islam is a much better option as oppsed to this atheistic feminism nihilism. More people are leaving christianity than ever, Sweden is the most Aethist country, will become muslim just like Lebanon did.

And no, it wont go pagan as the stupid literal autist larping viking varg proclaims, LOL.

don't talk

>Implying Abbasids aren't Muslim.

Digits Confirm

>muh huite rice
If the white race is so great, why do you want it to convert to an absolute shit-tier religion?

>proving my point

>what are Chechens

Like Georgians, the crossover point between central aisia and Russia.

THIS IS CHEAP PSYOP, DON'T FALL FOR IT AND REMEMBER TO SAGE

you are so weak I would not kill you. I will never kill you. This is your punishment.

I don't think it works like that.