Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

I finally got around to reading this today.

What the fuck Sup Forums? Is this shit real life? I see a lot of the critique of it saying it's (((anti-semitic))) but never going any deeper than that. It's completely terrifying how closely the last hundred years or so have been following that plan.

how do we fight it? how do we stop the gears from turning? what can we do against such evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20130405003536/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id68.html
archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJewishConspiracy
youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=467s&ytbChannel=ZeroSixtyFive
depositfiles.com/files/6ur1tyl3c?redirect
youtube.com/watch?v=sWjWGVYCMvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Asking Sup Forums to have an intelligent conversation

"the theoretical convergence between the essence of the 'Protocols' and that of Judaism is indisputable, and we can infer that, even if the 'Protocols' are invented, the author has written what Jews faithful to their tradition and to the deep will of Israel would have thought and written."

web-beta.archive.org/web/20130405003536/http://thompkins_cariou.tripod.com/id68.html

"The 'Protocols' conclude : "But it is too late for them" - i.e., for us. Our view is the opposite of this. At the present time, forces are leaping everywhere to the reconquest, because the destiny to which Europe seemed condemned may be averted. These forces must be completely conscious of the tasks and principles which inflexibly determine their action, and must have the courage to be radical, firstly on the spiritual plane, and to reject all compromise, to prepare the conditions of the formation of an international traditional front, and continue in this direction until the conflict "of such a nature that the world has never known its like" finds them united in a single robust, unshakeable, irresistible block." - J. Evola

It's an obvious forgery/propaganda/fanfiction.

Believing the Protocols of Zion is like believing that Trump pays hookers to piss on bedsheets.

The conspiracy is real.

what makes it obvious, and what is it supposed to be a forgery of?

I just wanna see what the argument is.

It's supposed to be the authentic writings of Zionists. It's not.

It's obvious that it's written by someone caricaturing Jews in the style of contemporary conspiracy theories. Have you read it?

Have you read the Talmud?

archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJewishConspiracy

I have. I'll give you that the Protocols would be plausibly real if they had been written in the Fourth Century.

I don't forget that Jews invented the holy war, ethnic cleansing, nationalism, etc., but that was long, long ago.

There are many Jewish extremists still, especially in Israel. Some of them wish the Protocols were real.

It seems poorly written, probably because of bad translation, but being that it was written in 1905, it is prophetic in foretelling the atrocities of the soviet union and the current downfall of america. Im fucking scared tbqhwyf

The reddest pill is the one (((they))) made for themselves.

Source for the webm?

I have read it. I started the thread because I just read it.

What I'm saying is, the deepest argument I've heard is just "it's not." It's not very convincing.

I read it more than ten years ago. I don't recall specifics and thought it kind of boring.

It reminds me of the Koran in a lot of ways, in that it seems to be written in a way that is optimally convenient to the world view of the target audience/author. Hence, fanfiction.

Yeah, from 1898, you fucking hook-nosed faggot?

IT WAS WRITTEN IN 1898 and details everything in the last 100 years before it even happened. Either it's real or the biggest fucking coincidence in history.

youtu.be/vfsf6go7MVM

...do you think it was prophetic?

The Protocols are real. You need to brush up on your Rothschild.

Maybe some jackass disaffected young Kikes found it around the turn of the 20th c. and thought it would be funny to give it a try.

GET OFF MY BOARD REDDIT FAG REEEEEEE

Unironically this. Most conspiracy theories that are true become true after someone hears about them and decides to try them out.

are you saying the fucking koran is a forgery?

ok bud

>a lot of critique
So much critique, it's telling.

>fake book
>inteligently discussing about it

yes kind sir lets discussing about lizard people next

Bulletpoints?

Probably the real kikes don't actually publish shit like this in the open but others trying to stand up against it ghostwrite it to try to spread awareness. That's my thoughts on the matter.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE POST THE .MOBI OR .PDF

I'm saying the Koran wasn't written by God or Gabriel.

>What the fuck Sup Forums? Is this shit real life?

compare it to your "country" , it's social condition and how it functions, goy

then youll confirm if it's real or not.

that's kind of what I feel it really is, honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA&t=467s&ytbChannel=ZeroSixtyFive

it's on youtube

>the biggest fucking coincidence in history
Yes
Coincidence

they didn't publish it. the russian secret police published it. how they got it is anyone's guess.

yet another reason why jews hate Russia and the Tsar.

There is a book which will illuminate the truth for you even more. Its called the Shadow men by Anthony Napoleon. You can read it here.

depositfiles.com/files/6ur1tyl3c?redirect

Look OP
someone is running your live, determining what your limits are, and working tirelessly that you and the future generations are good workers.
A good worker has sub 100 IQ (around 90-100), has no ethnic pride and lives in a society that is characterized by alienation.

You don't have to name your enemies for now. You will know who it is once you know their playbook.

>Retarded Jew detected
Be gone, Jew!

Reading the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is like reading a newspaper of today, except written over 100 years ago. Plans out the creation of Israel, World Wars, international banking systems, communist revolutions throughout Europe, huge migrations of people, control of the media, regime change/installing democracies, etc.

Which version of the Talmud should I get to redpill myself

...you also believe the Protocols are some kind of prophetic text?

SPOILER

this thread will have more JIDF shills in it than actual people that are interested in learning

END SPOILER

>This video is not available in your country.

surprise surprise!!!

>This is an anti semitic work of fiction written to defame Jews
The resemblance to reality is just a coincidence goy. This book is (((debunked)))

but it wasnt made to trick muslims you dense fuck it was made by the muslims for the muslims

no one is claiming that jehovah wrote the protocols

Just chose a chapter at random you tell me if it's relevant.

Zionists see non-jews as literal children that can't govern themselves

Note that most criticism is directed at the author and not towards the contents of the protocols. They did the same with wikileaks
>Assange is a russian agent!
With no commentary on the actual content of the leaks.

>literal children

jews see none jews as none humans in the first place. Thats why it's okay for them to kill goyim by the millions, even if it should be a false flag for a war to make israel greater. :^3

you know there are like 800 different korans written...kinda funny how they write a new one then destroy the old. Now, allah can say one thing and do whatever the fuck he wants because allah. muhammadism is nothing more than bible fan fiction appealing to jews who missed messiah.

I'm convinced most everything else is an intentional distraction; ayys, flat earth, etc.

basically every thread that gives you the blues, is the result of that effort.
This place is one of the last bastions of radical thought. If you look closely you will see that 90% of all threads on Sup Forums are now designed distractions, designed to make you feel bad and demotivated.

youre suspicions are correct, CIA ,FBI, NAS all these federal zionist gangster acronym faggots are sitting around in air conditioned high rises and infest social media and maliciously attacking them with psyops disinformation in order to corrupt any actual truth and facts.

There is a huge war for you mind going on, and you can clearly see it on the internet

Well why are we constantly turning ourselves against niggers when they're the only ones stupid enough to actually do something about it?
If we could redpill niggers, we might have the best ally possible, these retards on this board don't seem to realize how valuable an angry nigger who's waiting to go to prison anyways can be.

Muhammad claimed the Koran ("the Recitation") was the authentic word of God and the angel Gabriel. It was not. It was written by Muhammad to persuade people to join his crazy religion.

The Koran is full of passages like, "Hey guys, remember that guy who said Muhammad was full of shit last week? Well GOD says if you believe him you'll go to hell but no hard feeeeelings!"

Likewise, the Protocols was written by conspiracy theorists for conspiracy theorists and is full of passages like, "See, MUH FELLOW JEWS, our Chosen People really do screw over the EVIL GOYIM. Now let us gather SHEKELS to ESTABLISH A JEWISH HOMELAND IN PALESTINE."

>Fanfiction

Documentary Version Here

youtube.com/watch?v=sWjWGVYCMvg

hard to call it fanfiction when pretty much everything it mandates must happen has happened.