This picture of police officer breaking a baton on a commie's face makes me proud of being brazilian...

This picture of police officer breaking a baton on a commie's face makes me proud of being brazilian, even for just a moment.

The commie is in critical condition. I hope he dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XxIbq7HkalQ
g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/novo-video-mostra-detalhes-do-momento-em-que-pm-agrediu-estudante-durante-protesto-em-goiania.ghtml
g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/video-mostra-momento-em-que-manifestante-e-agredido-por-pm-em-goiania.ghtml
wtfbuzz.com/see-it-graphic-video-of-serena-mckay-being-beaten-to-death-by-teens-on-facebook-live/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we need a webm

fuck commies

youtu.be/XxIbq7HkalQ

Beautiful

By the way, he's a 33yo social sciences undergrad student.

Dear diary,
Today, the huemonkeys did something good
t. user

fuck, he laughs as he kills

>social sciences student

Every time

Colleges are terrorist breeding grounds

>policeman subtle smile in the last picture

priceless

Deus abençoe a polícia brasileira

>The commie is in critical condition. I hope he dies.

bwahahahaha, i hope his siblings and parents become brainwashed commies so they get their skulls cracked too. Muh Oppression

I'm proud of you hue's

Video link?

g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/novo-video-mostra-detalhes-do-momento-em-que-pm-agrediu-estudante-durante-protesto-em-goiania.ghtml

Video? I'd love to see it in slow mo.

g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/video-mostra-momento-em-que-manifestante-e-agredido-por-pm-em-goiania.ghtml

works party sindicates protest
they lost the government monthly money
theres no free lunch anymore

He was running away from the 'moral bombs' and other crowd control stuff

He looks like those weakling faggots who can't take a hit, much less a big batton on his testa

>social sciences

Of course. So basically he's an idiot loser with nothing to do but protest.

video shows these fuckers were throwing rock and homemade bombs at the police
they got wat they deserve

There's only a shitty video, can't see much. Those are pics.

See

Beautiful

It's insane whats happening in Brazil right now.
Police is really going mad, acting like dobermans of the government, killing people in protests,all this under a president that was not elected.

It's crazy how that said "president" Temer still alive,and ON-LINE.

Might have fractured his skull IMO

Him running into the swing and breaking the fairly solid bat would be a decent wallop

>Might have fractured his skull IMO
It did. He went through a 4 hours surgery for it. Also his kidneys are failing and he has spots on his lungs.

So happy some traditions never go away.

police smashed commies face so hard, his lungs gave out.

>TopKek

It's so easy to spot them these days, I just look and know they're some sjw leftist commie piece of shit just by the looks, unkept beard, dark skin, long greasy hair

>baton
That looks like a garden hose and a wooden sword. Your riot police really don't fuck around.

So what were they protesting about?

literally nothing, they have nothing better to do because they don't have jobs

It was a "labor strike", but the funny thing is that those fuckers don't even have a job. He's a 33yo undergrad 3rd semester student.

Saved for fapping

And the autistic virgins of Sup Forums enjoy how the goverment police kills a fuckin protester, i hope ur goverment police break their dickhead when u gonna protest for something

Subtle

I hear the line a lot "Brazil is like Grand Theft Auto in real life." Its true. Brazil is basically everyone kills everyone. The cops have a high rate of being killed, and the cops also have a high rate of killing civilians as well. Life sucks for everyone in Brazil. Its a tragedy that such a beautiful land has to be occupied by such terrible people.

living the dream

>33
The fuck is he still doing in college?

some people do college late and are successful, but thats likely with a degree worth something and some kind of life plan

>No left turn sign in the background

Beautiful

>first pic
>skull wrapped around baton like puddy

Jesus christ that is brutal. He 100% has a shattered skull right above his eye socket. His forehead is just folded over that baton.

Time to fap

Critical hit!

In France its the other way around, pic from yesterday

Brazil's government is corrupt as fuck. This is not a matter of defending leftists, it's a matter of recognizing Brazil is full of corrupt niggers. They want to raise the age you can retire and cut benefits and stuff, because they say there is not enough money, but corrupt politicians literally steal all the countries money.

I know the California university system offers a quarter's tuition for tens of dollars for students over 65.

Just how much force would that take? I'm sure it it helps he has a thick skull.

>hurr hurr hurr
>i leik it when folks diffrunt from me get killed
Turds.

That's because the cop dropped his shield and two-handed his club.
If it works on the skeletons in the Catacombs then it'll work on the skeletons in commies.

beautiful

>folks
>commies
faggot

Never too late to learn something new. My brother has a masters in accounting but he recently entered engineering school.

wtfbuzz.com/see-it-graphic-video-of-serena-mckay-being-beaten-to-death-by-teens-on-facebook-live/

The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.

The whole earth has been corrupted through the works that were taught by Azazel: to him ascribe all sin.

Lmao I can sense your anal fissures.

Enjoy your helicopter ride.

His lungs couldn't even anymore

i hope the officer didnt cut his hand

Good job hueanon.

she missed a few hairs on chin #2

>Muffled "I got that damned tazer!" in the distance.

he died

He's also running, so you've got that extra speed thrown into the club

I guess bone fragments of the skull fracture itself damaged his brain

Stupid prizes and all that, and it shows how a club is still lethal given the right cirumstances

Better quality vid

Will the officer face trial?

Nat 20 right there.

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got in this situation. It's a long story, but like all stories it starts back at the beginning.

underage b&

Should I convert the video to webm and post it?

Do you have to ask?
post that shit nigga.

Commies arn't people

>communists
>humans
you seem to be mistaken

It's always the ones studying stuff with shit or no pay that want communism.

yes please

I would only show the last bit and then focus in on it on slo mo. It happens very fast and way off center in the video.

I'll try to slow mo it next.

make sure to include the sound of the batton breaking, that sounded like it hurt like fuck

Lmao

good job based off duty officer

What is the story behind this? Was the cop just in the feels for smash a commie or had he done anything?

This made my day

Seems his face was redistributed among the floor by the state

Antifa, syndicalists and other commies were smashing shit all day long all of the country.

>protesting because country is corrupt
>fuc commies herr derr

They are protesting for more rights.

Like everyother day. Fucking commies.

no. why would you do that?

why is antifa being pushed in brazil? if anything you guys need the opposite

I'd take a corrupt democracy over communism any day of the week.

They should just bring out the shotguns and waste all those bandit criminals on the spot

purge is the only valid solution for commies.

(((democracy))) (((communism)))

I want gas chambers and warlords

You better remember this thread when it's Polícia vs. The People in Brasil. You won't be laughing then, and you'll know, deep down, that you deserve your broken teeth.

antifa here?

We have had commies doing this shit and much worse (blowing up banks, stealing military equipment, hijacking airplanes, etc) since the 50s, it's nothing new. After the 60s military regime (that lasted until the late 80s), we have had nothing but leftist presidents with leftist policies, so now that they are losing their reach, they are protesting again like in the 50s.

Antifa and block blocs as organizations is somewhat new, though, we have seen them in protests doing this shit since 2012.

damn pot smokers....

Remember that bitch who lost her eye? She's a black bloc and antifa.

i remember black blocs but no antifa, can't wait for next election desu i'll join any group to beat the shit out of those retards