Why do people think they can get away with this?

Why do people think they can get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gaSv_2Jhyds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why can't they be johnny on the spots for the million of illegals in the southwest?

Your right leaf. They should shot that Auscuck on the spot.

Good, you made a deal, now stick to it. Why are people so pathetic now

>travelling to Leafland

doing god's work, burgerbros

hispanic border agents?

I'm amazed how entitled visitors think they are. Visiting a country is a privilege, not a right. Always carry your papers and stay a few feet within the law. Zero sympathy for fuckups and I hear them bitch about it all the fucking time.

We need to put a clause in the order that states Whites are exempt from deportation. There, I fixed it.

Why can't Aussies into border? Or gum health?

Australia can't handle the irl bantz.

>sobbed like a baby because she was detained for a little while by foreign border guards
>woman

No surprise.

So they detain a white aussy cunt yet demand sanctuary cities for spic shitskins.

Donate to my boyfriends GoFundMe.
Help him join me in Canada. USA has become a fascist nation since Trump was elected.

Australia literally has the best border in the world.

One thing about US immigration is that they don't discriminate. Even cuties get deported.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaSv_2Jhyds

>Those Australians. They're not bringing their sickest.

shit bait

thought this shit would end when trump got elected wtf?????

it looks like they are deliberately trying to fill quotas without actually doing any work

>captcha trump et

Obama would have never done this shit. You think this is a joke? My boyfriend is sitting in jail. He has been raped twice already. You sick fucks probably think prison rape is hilarious. Donate at his gofundme. /freebaxter

Yep, a gigantic fucking coast that anyone with a boat can land on without being noticed, because you don't have the population to patrol that much coastline.

>Visiting a country is a privilege
You don't get to incarcerate people for arbitrary reasons by abusing your own laws

It's called international law, faggot. Not that anyone take your democracy seriously anymore, not even the chinks, but the day approach where the international community will brand you a rogue country.
And no amount of morbidly obese white evangelicals or asian industrial spies will help you devellop the technology to save you from the Russians.

put him on death row

spoken like a true bofh

That genuinely sucks

>You don't get to incarcerate people for arbitrary reasons by abusing your own laws
Sure you do, international laws are a literal meme.
What next, league of nations?

Yeah, what the fuck is this. Trump can't build a wall, but can waste money on detaining Australians?

No you just erode goodwill with the nation the citizen was from and ruin your credibility worldwide as the self appointed moralfag of international relations.

After 8 years of a literal non American muslim and now a TV celeb with no credence whatsoever even the biggest slowpokes around the world are starting to realize the country once called USA is just a an anarchic corporate mess with not even a semblance of coherent lead while the wolves are already smelling blood.

We actually have like 5 giant radar systems that can pickup a row boat on a beach in Indonesia.

I overstayed my visa by 4 months and nothing happened when I was returning back home.

Yep

We've got the best OTH surface search system in the world

Bootlickers will defend this

All law enforcement are just quotaniggers who will ruin your life for a ten dollar bonus at the end of the month

The question really needs to be asked is why the fuck did this dumb cunt abbo fuck leave it until the 11th hour to sort his fucking visa out?

Cunt's a fuckhead. Deserves the inconvenience, to be honest with you familiars. I have zero tolerance for dumbshit Australians like this.

AUSSIES GOING TO LEAFISTAN?

>SEND THEM TO GUANTANAMO

Trump is prioritizing white immigrants. After the second holo hoax Memorial Day you could tell he wants to stop whites from staying. He is a multicult national globalist after all

He will be waiting up to six months, but not in jail. They give them a notice to appear. AKA a notice to disappear.

>giving them a hard time
It was probably the other way around desu

there's a reasonable expectation from visitors to be treated well, if this trend continues it will reduce tourism which is one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
it hurts america when they treat their visitors badly.

It is so, because American institutions expect white aussies to be responsible, while it is assumed that Mexicans are not.

shut up faux-australia

The dude is clearly a moron. I support a kick in the arse to wake him the fuck up.

You can keep him, we don't want seppo pollution here.

fuck arbitrary borders and shit we are all one people

He probably shitposted

Why the fuck is this news? I highly doubt this is the first time shit like this has happened. He broke the law in a foreign country hang the cunt for all I care.

>Literally physically force someone to break the law or be arrested anyways
>You shouldn't have broken the law!

Please be shitposting.

Americans are such braindead anti white retards its not even funny

Just look at the bootlickers in this thread making excuses for this shit

t. loud fat american burger who thinks Europe is Disneyland and does what he wants when he's here

NO MORE SHITPOSTING IRL FOR AUSTRALIANS

THERES A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN