I'm apart of a mexican family who illegally immigrated to America AMA

Ask me anything Sup Forums

I guess your first question would be, did we receive any assistance from the government?

Yes, we have. Even through our parents don't have any social security number, there is program in California for immigrants that gave us access to welfare.

Also, when my dad was injured from working, we just went to emergency room in hospitable and didn't pay nothing.

Pretty much California state financed my family. Even in school everything was free, from books to school lunches to free field trips.

Forgot to add my college is tuition free. California is very generous.

Don't blame me or my family, blame your system.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/18/first-protected-dreamer-deported-under-trump/100583274/
youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You have to go back

>Don't blame me for breaking in, blame yourself for having valuable things!

I can't explain how angry this post made me. You "people" are literally animals. Rabbits. You hope over the boarder like rabbits, run around like rabbits, and breed like rabbits

"People" like you either need to marry a white or leave

You're lying.. Name the most badass Mexican Band of All Time if you're really a mexican.

Name and address ?

Self deport, illegal scum.

>adass Mexican Band of All Time
My personal favorite is Los Horoscopos de Durango and La Arrolladora Banda El Limon de Rene Camacho.

>implying you are going to school
>"hospitable"

Like I said blame your system not us. It's not only us illegal Mexicans abusing the system, it's also white trash and ghetto blacks.

Donald Trump wants to kick you out. Many people do not share this view, however. How does this make you feel? Also, do you fear being kicked out by ICE? Genuinely curious.

Honestly I'm just here in college for the fun nothing else. If I drop out, I'm just going to do construction work with my dad.

We don't have to worry since we're enrolled in Californian program which protects us illegals. The only thing that pisses us off is that if Hillary won the election, we would be citizens right now. Now we have wait until a democrat gets elected again.

No, I specifically blame you. Most of you don't speak English, don't care about our culture, and don't want to assimilate.
The average American hates you and hates that our country is becoming Mexico 2.0

I mean you can't do much about it. Demographically wise west coast will become Mexican majority in 50 years.

Is Mexico, in your opinion, a first world world developed country?

Trollest post today

Don't really post on Sup Forums. I just laugh at all these white people hating on us Mexicans.

ahh. I see what you did there.
I would like to see more stats and info on Sup Forums

I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE STATS AND INFO ON Sup Forums !

YOU THERE LOOKING AT THIS BECAUSE OF THE PICTURE.

GIVE US MORE STATS AND INFO!

can i get ur adress and name pls ty

>Actively taunt your host (that's what Americans are to you, since you're a parasite)
>Be utterly bewildered as to why they hate you

From Los angeles, tell your ice boys to come get me gringo.

i'm exactly the same dude. you're just going to get angry responses. that's why i recommend la raza shitposting

Never will understand why you white people blame us hard working Mexicans when your government and politicians allowed this to happen.

then it will turn into mexico. Why dont you faggots leave whites alone and try to make your own country worth living in?

i made a thread like this in the past. got a one month ban. good luck

and you wonder why americans hate you guys

Us Tejanos hate you fucking border jumping beaners. you give us tax paying americans a bad name and suck the public dry. I am working on your IP so we can call ICE on your spic ass

what is your address?

>it's also white trash and ghetto blacks.
yeah but they are our citizens - pero tu - que to jodes la puta madre tuya

they will hate us regardless of how much we submit to them so i figure i might as well piss off as much of you guys as posible. stay mad wite boi

Illegals are degenerate leeches raping America, literally and metaphorically. You pieces of shit need to go back and eat mud for the rest of your useless lives. Illegals are not worthy of aid.

Because you continue to abuse it. Simple as that, if you do t want people angry don't do dumb stuff like disregard people's sovereignty.

because you refuse personal responsibilty like a nigger. you are no better. I pray we arent related.

You're not in America. You're in Mexico. You may think you're in America, but you're not. You just moved Mexico north.

searching you up now senpai getting ready for deportation

Their ancestors worked and died for this country.

Worthless scum like you are leaching off of the success and sacrifices of our forefathers.

Farming communities in N and rural Cal have been decimated you fucking wetbacks. A few wealthy farmers prospered, but everyone who relied on the work from these farms or provided services to these people were replaced by low wage beaners. Now instead of money flowing into the community much goes back to Mexico so support more worthless shit-monkeys.

Get the fuck out of my country. I hope ICE finds every single one of you.

You have to go back Perez

>is illegal parasite spic
>cant read english 2 well
>omg guys why dont legal citizens like us
>gets replies as to why they hate you
>omg guys why dont americans like us hard working spics

How did you get here? Did you sneak across the border, pay a human trafficker, or just overstay your visa?

Fuck this cucked city, the police and sheriff aren't even allowed to check people's resident status

race you to it.

Dude I've said this hundreds of times in this thread. My family is enrolled in program which protects us illegals from deportation in California, Ice has no power to deport us in California.

>Demographically wise west coast will become Mexican majority in 50 years.

Ugh. I really really wanna gtfo of here asap and move in with my boyfriend.
>t. gay furfag whitewashed spic

obv b8 with that pic. But honestly my man, why cant you understand abusing our system makes us not like you? we hate politicians as well.

you'll never be american

Why didn't your family try fixing your own country instead of contributing to the death of ours? I look forward to your deportations.

You outright stated that you illegally invaded, abused welfare systems, and now abuse your numbers to keep broken legislation in place so even more of you orcs can invade. You deserve brutal death, not just hatred.

Pinche pocho pendejo yucateco. Te vas a Estados Unidos porque te da hueva trabajar para mejorar a tu país, por eso vas a CommieFornia para que te den escuela gratis y te den de tragar en la boca. Puto comunista asqueroso, tu y tu familia son ratas vale-vergas. Suerte siendo un puto perro callejero cabrón.

FUCK ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO WOULD RATHER BECOME WELFARE QUEENS THAN WORK FOR A LIVING IN THEIR OWN CRIME RIDDEN SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY

It's cute that you think you can't be deported lol

White americans kicked your asses out once, we can do it again if you keep acting like niggers.

>BUT WHY DO THEY HATE US MAN

This ^

DREAM act lets beaners like this stay in the U.S. These people fucking disgust me

>ODALEY HOMES THEEZ PENDEJOS BE TRIPPIN WHATEVER MAAAN. YO WHERE MY JARRITOS AT ESE??

i understand very well why you hate mexicans. but you tell us to "go back" to a country we have never lived in. they way i see it, we should lower immigration and stop harrassing the ones that are here. what do you hope to achieve by alienating 10+% of the population? we're not even as bad as niggers

>didn't pay nothing.
babyrage over grammar. I hope you feel at least a single shred of guilt over taking advantage of a people who are better than you and contributing to the downfall the best nation in the history of civilization.

LMAO at everyone taking this b8

yeah well we will either clean california up or jettison the fuckers - there is no fucking mexico here- you fuckers come here to make a little mexico, it will become a shithole just like mexico - than where is your happy ending.

You're going back, you filthy spic animal.

What is the average Mexicans opinion of ghetto blacks. Is it more sympathetic than how whites perceive them?

>I'm apart of a mexican familly...
>Didn't pay nothing

And you're in college? Jesus Christ, I knew spics were stupid but god DAMN could you at least learn proper grammar?

Also, California is a bitchass lefty state that stupidly welcomes illegals.

is that why you moved out of your country. Isnt the shit hole also your fault? we don't want a cartel america. not even the left likes mexico, we just don't want a retard in power. if hillary and trump where the same but on immigration people would have voted for trump.

>southern california is majority mexican
i'd like to see you try armchair race warrior

It's not that your mexican it's that you hurt the country and we love and live in, you come like your entitled to anything, fix your shit hole. "I'm a proud Mexican" why? What has Mexico done but produce drugs and turn themselves into a 3rd world hell hole rivaled only in violence by isis and honesty it might even be safer in the middle east. Your people have done nothing and judging by every Mexicant I run into its no surprise. The only thing I like is your food but we made that colon cancer better to. Stop ruining my country, fix your own.

You're fucking retard. You honestly think a university would admit some dumbass beaner for free? Especially in cali where tuitions run higher than average? Troll post nignog

Haha thanks for posting OP!

I backtracked your IP as well as ripped EXIF data from your image and have submitted your location to ICE!

Good luck taco nigger

HAHAHAHA, you think ICE is going to be stopped by a state government? the FBI can come in and reorganize the entire legal system if cali refuses to cooperate, it just wasn't worth the trouble till now.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/04/18/first-protected-dreamer-deported-under-trump/100583274/

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

i would support this but you arent serious. you and your family and community in cali will fight tooth and nail against anything to close the border. cali will be the next 9/11. what better way for ISIS to send a message than through Hollywood itself.

your times comming

but your cool

Who said anything about ICE? I'm gonna hire a bunch of muslims to go to your house and rape your family.

Sometimes it's fun to larp

And I can't do it without a shit ton of debt thanks beaner

Read and educate yourself. Why that won't happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DREAM_Act

I've had a kid from a pretty well off mexican family come to stay on an exchange program, he hated american mexicans with a passion, said "the illegals were the ones that were scum back home, thats why they left."

Cali will hopefully secede from the union. we can live without that shithole. movie theaters may cost more to go to though

>don't blame me for breaking the law
>it's your fault for not doing enough to catch me committing crimes
>but if you try to catch me now you're racist
You have to go back.

no we won't. i don't understand why you guys think we have any loyalty to the mexican government our families tried to escape. my city is majority latino and the only people who wave mexican flags are new immigrants. a lot of mexican americans dont even speak spanish yet you think we are this evil fifth column

Your kinda dumb.

Sup Forums strips all that stuff automatically from posteed content

Read your own source, nigger. That shit never passed and never will.

I hear this alot. i know a few good ones that got in bad shit back home and probbaly would die if they go back. they are legal now though. ive worked with one before. good worker

Honestly, I don't even think they should be given the option to back. It encourages them to try to return, and it shows future invaders that the risk is low.

An uncucked nation would execute any invader, even children.

>can't do much about it

I hope you keep believing that after you get deported

ha, the funny part is that I was talking about texas. have fun with how cities here are majority hispanic, but nearly every small town is majority white. wouldn't even have to fire a shot, just block the highways and starve them out.

first of all OP is a larper and definitely not a mexican or immigrant, but props to OP for pointing out these gaping holes in american justice

Personally, I'm in favor of a stiff hard labor sentence for them first. Something productive. Maybe use chain gangs to harvest fruit, thus disincentivizing further illegals from coming.

Then collecting biometric data from them such as fingerprints, irises, DNA, and so forth that can be used by agents in the field to immediately identify them if they ever return.

And if they do? Summary execution.

>gaping holes
goatse.jpg

desu i dont speak spanish either. enough to get me in trouble. you should join the military and get a cush job and earn citizenship. i know many mexicans, libyans, columbians and others who have. they have to respect you and honor that. something to think about.

>Thinking sanctuary city policies can protect you from ICE after your address is reported.
What, do you think the LAPD is going to come fight the feds after they kick in your door? Do you think SWAT is going to come and wrestle your worthless spic ass away from the hateful clutches of the immigration authorities?

Sup Forums Will just have to accept that we Mexicans are the future of this country and we aren't leaving.

You guys aren't your ancestors, used to be a time in your history when you had the balls to sucker punch a black person but now all you do is act tough behind keyboard.

Some trigonometry shit right here

this guy gets it. they may know farming but you cant grow shit in he city and not enough 4 everyone. they will kill each other off lol. countryboy will survive

You're aware that if you're right, that means that the future of the country is Mexico's present, right? You won't even want to live there anymore.

Don't worry California and democrats will protect us.

is more like dont blame me for stealing your shit blame your security measures

You know my first reaction is to call you a son of a bitch and that I hope you get deported but you're right

If it weren't for the fucking kikes running California, it wouldn't attract criminals like you're entire family rape this country

Did it ever once occur to you that the more you fuckers rape the system, the faster the money is going to run out?

Can you even look think things in the long run? What the fuck are you going to do when the gibs are going to run out you filthy parasite

Also, my hatred for you and your kind burns hotter than any of the whites on here, you shit on those who come here legally, those who are civilized enough to want to do things the right way

I hope you get pushed in front of a train at the middle of the night and torn apart, you're an illegal, you'd be forgotten and no one would give a shit

Do you think the security measures would be so poor if there weren't so many spics to pander to? Too many parasites forcing everyone to praise weakness.

Fuck you got my panties in such a bunch I didn't even proof read

Fuck you

Can't wait until America remove free speech and make hate speech laws reality. I want to report all you racists and throw you in jail for your hateful racist rhetoric against Mexicans.

>democrats will protect us
this is either bait or you're retarded. democrats don't give a shit about mexicans. they want to import as much of us as possible because they want our votes and our fathers cheap labor. they make us dependent on welfare so we're trapped in shitty neighborhoods with black people.