twitter.com/hbrown236_/status/778959213494087680
twitter.com/hbrown236_/status/775985054438739968
twitter.com/hbrown236_/status/719527056921489409
twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/859237889259040768
twitter.com/hbrown236_/status/719527056921489409
twitter.com/averob_/status/764895509119021056

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LsNwU
totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
prezi.com/8d53mp3juvrm/the-controversy-of-racism-and-police-brutality-in-america/#
gotnews.com/breaking-black-utaustin-slasher-white-genocide-reenactor/
youtu.be/9ExPE7NFtp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a good kid

and then one day he was killed for being white

His name was Harrison Brown

We pray for him and his family

"time and chance happen to them all"

Ecclesiastes 9:11

Go fuck yourself faggot.

Killed by commies

archive.is/LsNwU

Fuck niggers. Race war now

rip

S

Around blacks, don't relax.

F

CHAD LIVES MATTER

Dindus belong in prison not college. Reminder Chad's killer was a black Jew who tweeted Star of David emojis. Yes, this is the newest threat to us. Their numbers are growing in college towns nationwide.

You can see on his twitter feed agreeing with anti-trump tweets aka hes a liberal that hates pol and the right

At least source your facts you retarded chimps

F

this guy was in college to be something and his life was probably taken by some degenerate fuckwit pulling C's in their gender studies classes who knows they will never be anything

really sickening. i'm sure he has two devastated parents. can't even imagine getting a good kid to college and losing them like that.

OP doesn't say anything about supporting Trump.

But yeah he's dead now. He could have had white offspring.

F
A Republican in Austin was lost today.
Death to the niggers. Death to the Communists. Death to the Jews.

>Republican
Cuckservative

DRUMPF
LOST
THE POPULAR
VOTE

Shut your fucking mouth, you nigger lover.

F.

My condolences to this kids family. Utterly disgusting that his life has been cut short in such a way.

Also brown piece of shit with surname White takes out a White kid with surname Brown. What are the odds?

AND WON THE ELECTION

UT kids need to start a huge march against antifa.

I will drive from San Antonio to join in.

So was the nigger a part of antifa? Or some other commiefag group?

Need a quick rundown

I bet you think you're tough typing that out over the Internet.

That's high energy

F

>the eyes of texas are upon you

F

Handsome kid.

may his death not be in vain. i hope its a strong redpill for many

This, who is this and why should I care?

where are the riots?

He was a kike, bros.

Any last name that is a color reveals that the person is a kike. Brown, White, Black, Gold, Silver, Green, etc.

It comes from back in the day when Jews had to choose a family name they went with the color of their family shield.

HE HAD PATERNAL KIKE ANCESTRYYYYYY.

Also explains why he was such a wimp that he died from a negro with a knife. I would've fought the bastard tooth and nail.

Alright, he was a kike, but can we tie him to a commie group? I don't think the media is going investigate that.

still better than being a nigger

Fuck Chad and Stacy, Normie's btfo

>i totally would have seen a nigger stabbing me in the back coming and would have obviously overwhelmed him with my superior alpha male strength

Keep telling yourself that you 250 pound faggot.

whats the big deal about those two faggots other then some ridiculous plastic surgery

I'm having the weirdest deja vu.
I had the feeling he had been murdered before.
Or maybe America just has too much crime.

thank God our founding fathers protected the rural states from the the big cities - the electorial college rules

So some ugly nigger kills this handsome young white guy?

Has the nigger been arrested? Will little niglets be strung up and set on fire in retaliation?

THE UT STABBING WAS AN ANTIFA ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
>Police have detained a knife wielding suspect that stabbed multiple people outside Gregory Gym on the University of Texas campus leaving one dead and three others injured. The story is still developing and not much has been confirmed other than the one fatality, but this appears to be a photo of the alleged attacker (holster and all) being apprehended.

>Coming off the vandalism of UT fraternity houses by an anonymous group looking to incite chaos, rumors are swirling around Austin that the assailant was targeting Greeks. Fuel was added to that fire as the “Vandals of UT Austin” posted this eerie message to noted revolutionary anarchist website, itsgoingdown.org.

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

From the statement:

>Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.”

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

Hahaha. Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs, 215+ IQ, own France with an iron but fair fist. Need I say more? Search "The phone call that saved Europe"

He's in heaven with the Führer now.

he was christian boy

Gotcha. Thanks man

Hey, not saying I wouldn't have gotten stabbed a time or two. That's pretty much a given in a knife fight.

I would've fought him tooth and nail though. Made him either fuck off and try for easier prey or get some scars from me.

f

>kendrex WHITE stabbed harrison BROWN
A black guy stabbed a white guy
Really makes you think

Definitely possible. Hopefully police beat the motives out of him, to confirm the antifa connection.

F

Get something trending on twitter

I am part of my college republicans, and i started joking around about the joos and niggers and shit. They now elected me as the treasurer, the next president of the club is a white nationalist and the current treasurer is now capitalist fascist who idolizes pinochet, mussolini and sympathize with hitler. God fucking dammit what did i do Sup Forums.l

You did nothing wrong.

>He could have had anti-white offspring.

FTFY

I heard some group that is against frats, as they're associated with Trump. One or two frat houses were tagged with "racist" and "rapist".

how meta is this guy?

really makes you think

prezi.com/8d53mp3juvrm/the-controversy-of-racism-and-police-brutality-in-america/#

#FratLivesMatter

F

Maybe he shouldn't have been a racist white boi wearing greek letters?! Police warned against wearing greek letters! He should have heeded the warning and lived. To bad that white racist greek loser had too much pride and died for it! Best to let antifa rule your lives and not show ANY pride in your family of brothers. Stop resisting and become docile.

Did I mention he was a racist and deserved it?

Supposedly he went to a group at a table, stabbed the table, threatened four people there, then slashed one in his neck and the others in lower extremities.

So no stabbing in the back.

F

turns out hes not actually dead

FUCK YOU WHITEY.

White genocide now.

F, rip chad

How does that tweet prove that?

As if Christians and other denominations aren't a problem as well. Which Pope is calling to assist and welcome refugees? Which churches are housing illegals and refugees?

S.

KILL WHITEY!;
FUCK TRUMP!

Make this trending. Then fire up the helicopters, boys.

This guy was anti-trump and supported the left. He's not /ourguy/.

>CHAD LIVES MATTER

GOOD THING HE DIED AT the hands of a black antifa!

A shooting in Fresno a few weeks ago had some anti-racist white killed by a black guy targeting whites.

F
God bless his family and friends.

Glad the media is ignoring all of this. White people need to feel the pain of slavery and stuff

He was pre med I believe

Also communist nigger lobed the Haitian uprising

gotnews.com/breaking-black-utaustin-slasher-white-genocide-reenactor/

Have some compassion. I'd argue that most (if not all) of us have held lefty beliefs at some point in our lives.

youtu.be/9ExPE7NFtp0

>surname Brown
>means he's a Jew

No. Greens tend to be Jews. But Charlie Brown wasn't a Jew, m8.

>be american
>get shot

i wish

look how dumb you are

Sus: Kendrex White ...... blame it on #whiteguilt or #identitycrisis?

Gibson and Vaughn are Chads, m8. Just like Eastwood. And their sons are Chads.

Chad Lives Matter. A jawline is the last line of defense against the niggerJew hordes

Butthurt Jew that I named the Jew in this topic haha.

Apparently people are saying this guy was pre med... more proof he was a kike.

A lot of doctors are kikes... either that or Asian/Indian.

>Charlie Brown
>Short and bald, as if he has bad genetics
>Can't kick a football or play baseball well

Obvious he was a little Jew boy.

>le juck norbis face

white people drove him to it by providing him a society to live in and electricity and cars and stuff.

Brown mr white killed white mr brown?

Keep spreading the word

>surname Brown is Jewish
>dead Chad named Brown was kike
>Charlie Brown was a beta kike

You're an idiot. Charlie Brown celebrated Christmas and had an all-American dog. He never lit a fucking Menorah. He strung Christmas lights.

A Chad is kill and you tarnish the loss for white America with kike rumors. Kys.

I was joking around about Charlie Brown. I know there were Christian themes in 'Peanuts' hahaha.

Always hated that comic by the way. I'd rate it lower than 'Garfield'. It's down there with Family fuckin' Circus.

Why isn't there any march for this decent guy, killed by a black as they would do it if it were the opposite.

What are you burgers waiting for ?

Fuck you you tasteless zombie

That's a lot of work but I'll leave a blacked DVD on his grave so he has somthing to fap to in the afterlife

Bullshit and GTFO nigger.

Meh, he was some kike who was trying to be a doctor. I have no sympathy for the guy.

He would've gone on to bankrupt families.

I hope universal healthcare becomes a reality in the near future.

That dyke has an asian bitch to cling to.\

>homeboy
wigger got what he needed

Was there any truth to this being antifa related?

That was the nigger filming retard

>having black friends
No wonder he was relaxed around the knife wielding black
Fuck off leaflander

>
The irony of it all. Weird my bro told me this shit was coming, ... just like he told me the kikes were gonna start committing false flag hate crimes before they popped up too ((most pilled))