twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>That 10 year old boy in the red hat just standing there
Fucking degenerate Seattle

Weed is fucking degenerate that's why

DUDE

But it brought everyone together.

>pro-Trump
>smoking weed
That's the how the jewish media manipulates everyone.

>It makes you weak
that's why Soros promotes this drug.

Have a Pepsi and a joint, bring about world peace.

Hahaha those weed smoking degenerates contrated herpes and HPV from those leftist

It would be unfortunate if someone were to pass around a PCP laced joint

Would you put your lips on that, Sup Forums?

> pacify your enemy
These tools live on and advocate the living on assistance that then put those who should not be in power in power by default. They are nihilists.

Be careful. It is not a peace offering but an attempt to spread their sate of being (nihilism) under the assumption that you are the problem and need to be freed from your "ignorence". It is one of the major factors of thier world view.

You sound like a crazy person.

>Tfw starting to become addicted/habituated to the herbal jew

I don't really have much of a choice though. My leg was pretty much destroyed in an accident at work 6 months ago, and I have chronic pain because of it (and surgery can't fix it).

I used to be on painkillers, but after taking them for about a month I had to get off of them. They are far worse for you than anything I've ever taken or seen.

Unfortunately, thanks to the chronic pain I have a lot of difficulties sleeping, and the only thing aside from painkillers that helps is pot (not only stops most of the pain, but makes you fall asleep). I've been smoking most nights for the past 4.5 months, and lately I've been thinking "Oh, why not smoke?" during the day, when I smoke exclusively at night to go to sleep. It fucking sucks, because I can feel myself getting cravings for it.

PCPs not as strong as you'd think, at least a sherm
someone would need to bogart it to get really fucked up and harm themselves

It's good that it helps you. If you don't want it in the day time you can get special strains specific for sleep.

yeah trump and alt-light are just as degenerate as marxists. You new?

all these junkie degenerates should be hanged on nearest lampposts.

I mean, it's much better than the Roxys they had me on, but maybe looking into different strains is the right idea. I need it for the painkilling and sleep properties. I'm not really concerned with getting high, that is a tertiary benefit at best (especially because I make sure not to smoke a lot anyways).

You can find low THC strains, especially if you can get medical marijuana legally. Hope you feel better.

Seatown... I'll always remember why I left my hometown.

Was down there and the shit they were smoking smelled like reggie leaves lol

>weed

i would not.

its pretty easy to just pinch the end with your fingers and then put your lips there without touching the paper

>when the peace fire

Exactly. I trust that post was self aware.

The left are just as prone to apply social pressure to conform as those they imply are doing this.
There is a massive hole in understanding the social aspect of "the left". I think some are a great bunch but it is important to be aware.
They have been driving high and maybe this has caused problems. Both in communication and task resoution.

It is a pacifier after all.

> Exactly. I trust that post was self aware.

youtu.be/Cnq3RrCYG54

There's a scene here where a guy on the free-speech side tries to make peace with Antifa by sharing a joint. But then one of them had to screech autistically and set off an m80 and tensions resumed.

>Hurr durr le herbal jew XDDDDD

I'm sure if it said they sat down and shared a beer you'd all have no issue with it.

You forgot the thread theme, m80
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc
Don't thank me.

std's

oh god these people suck cock in dive bar bathrooms and pol is out here sharin joints with them

>Why can't we be friends?
Because drugs are bad, mmm'kay?... and "The Wall© " will stop the drugs... unless they're Cocaine Importation Agency drugs brought in be plane or sea or via theme imprimatur.

>...or unless its high fructose sugar
>...or trans fats
>...or grog
>...or tobacco
>...or gambling
>...or religion

who offered first, /ourguys/ or them???

so we offered first???

fpbp

>smoking weed
you can be friends in the gas chamber

From what i heard from my psychiatrist the pain killing chemical in pot is not THC, so try to find medical pot products that will do the job w/o making ypu high if it boders you that much, also you could take it during a work day

wtf i love commies now