How do we stop the Mind Virus?

How do we stop the Mind Virus?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=inN4dxQsQc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they were so susceptible to fall into this trap then they were never that good to begin with

Build artificial wombs

Get out ai gfs

Fire up the gas chambers

Artificial wombs and transgender surgery, most likely.

1. Remove gender studies from universities. It is just a feminist training camp.
2. Create media where the jewish lies are exposed that are as emotionally impactful as the holohoax movies
3. Elevate this media to prestigious levels with prizes.

That's what it would take. The rest will sort itself out by just teaching virtues.

to simplify this, just remove government money from the process. scarcer loans means people only do degrees that net them a future and the university cant offer classes that no one will take. no grants/etc from daddy government and useless people that teach the garbage will have to find real jobs/teach a real subject.

Hi Satan.

Isn't it strange how they all preach individuality and self-liberation but end up looking the same?

Sometimes I wonder if I could fall into that trap under the right circumstances.

What a shame

Women are obsolete.

We are 10 years away from human artificial wombs. We are 20 years away from self replicating AI. We can already create human eggs from male stem cells.

Embrace the future, guys, it's only just right down the road.

NONONO

You don't understand.

Women are malleable as fuck. They are more like children then they are like men.

You can't hold them to the same standards as men when it comes to beliefs and life goals. Of course, once a woman has become a whore/feminist/commie, fuck her. For all purposes she is lost.

But that doesn't mean she was bad to begin with. It might only mean she had no strong positive influences and was lead away by propaganda.

I attest that myself. I have changed the beliefs of one girlfriend A LOT, and pretty much redpilled 4 of her close women friends. It was much, much easier than with guys.

My girlfriend was very liberal. She wasn't a flag-bearing feminist or a whore - she was actually virgin when we started dating - but she held the mainstream beliefs, which today mean you are pretty much a leftist.

Once we started dating, it took me just 3 months to completely change her world view. And by completely changing I mean she is aware of the Jewish Question, is determined to protect her European heritage, can argue very well about her beliefs, and realizes that modern culture is almost completely corrupted.

Once she was redpilled, changing the beliefs of her friends was easy. I don't think they are at the same level as she is, but we can talk about politics very comfortably and I don't have to hold myself back.

Can I imagine doing the same thing with a group of 5 guys who are liberal? NO, or at least not as fast or just by myself as I did with the girls.

That is too large a change for european countries. We're just going to get jewed by opportunistic companies again. Gender studies really has no place on universities, just like 80-90% of sociology.

No we're not. For all of women's shortcomings, they are pretty good at nurturing.

This pretty much.

The brain virus truly is a underrated phenomenon, it really does act like a disease degenerating the individual. Good thing there are people documenting it today, the other day I found this twitter which posts the before and after twitter.com/antesdepoisfede/with_replies

Warning: absolute and utter degeneracy

after fem pic > before fem pic

not really helping your point

not gonna watch cringy poetry videos

fuck your thread

nice trips tho

Hah, I can attest to this, even the timeline of 3 months is about right in my experience.

But I can imagine it might also be easy for an articulate liberal of strong convictions to convert a traditional, conservative girl.

It seems like most women don't really care about philosophy or politics except insofar is they can be used to navigate the social world.

Why do women do this to themselves

Women can not be trusted with their own minds or bodies.

Stop handing out birth control and antidepressants like candy. Turn off the TV and get off of social media.

Motherfucking checked!

Reminder there's already a way for human females to reproduce without men (a method invented by a female scientist no less) and automation just makes men's main source of employment (manual labor and transportation) obsolete.

You know, now that I think about it, I have been able to redpill guys, but it has always been through stats, logic and they'd challenge the core of my assertions, often requiring me to improve my view.

Different than girls. If they want something of me, they'll change nearly anything about themselves.

women are drones, their thoughts and how they act are so influenced by cultural acceptance, they'll turn in to a raging nazi within a few days if that was the latest trendy thing that all the women were doing.

It is therefore not necessary to cater to woman politically because they are not what shapes our political landscape but rather what flows with it.

address men and prevent them from falling in to the same traits as that of women, turn them from boys in to men, and have them work physical jobs.

>we can already create human eggs from male stem cells
WHAT. When did this happen?

make being jewish illegal

what about just dual citizenship for jews?

The world need more like you,
REPRODUCE IMMEDIATELY!

Baby formula its good enough today, in ten years it will be better than human milk.
Women are doomed.

We need to man up and start converting feminists through the power of the benis.
She looks salvageable, plus she'd probably still be damaged enough to fuck to South of Heaven by Slayer.

huh.

she deleted it

all white women are good

t. ahmed

Spbp

what's the plan? the same plan we've got for niggers, jews, mudslimes, and every other undesirable. humanity should only consist of humans and women aren't human

I like girls with that haircut though, its qt

Like one or two years ago, hohoho dude, you will be amazed to know who are behind this advanced technology

nice try you lying subhuman roasties. women are so easy to control? then why do they divorce you 50% of the time taking your children 80% of the time? fucking retards. you don't change women they lie and pretend they changed. there's no such thing as a redpilled woman roasties. you're just a chameleon just copying what you've read that's why you're good at linguistic. you don't understand it at all but are good at copying it. once you've been inputted then it's pretty much and your little brains can't change. you can only pretend you changed to please the man but you'll backstab him instantly cause you've got no loyalty. that's why aborting the baby in your stomach is your 1# political issue. cause nothing says loving children like 50% of women obsessed with killing the baby in their stomach!

Meant to

She is still hot though and here is a nice fact. She doesn't like to wear a bra and wears pasties instead.

With guns

I don't mean breastfeeding, I mean consoling, comforting, caring.

There is nothing quite like the loving look my ex gave me while she nurtured my cock, for example.

It will swing back. Being ultra-liberal, sexually liberated sluts has been cool for a while. In the near future, it will be cool to save yourself until marriage, or at least be sexually conservative. You have to remember that women have no convictions and will do what other women suggest they do.

well one was is to stop making the alternative look like it wants to genocide millions of people... the neo-nazi thing being so frontal really isn't a way to convince a bunch of compassionate people not to be idiots.

Actually, I think the problem will take care of itself.

>automation just makes men's main source of employment (manual labor and transportation) obsolete
But who will invent the machines? Who will maintain the machines? Not women.

>50% of women divorce

And yet you claim they're all shit.

Just because practically no women are capable of political thought doesn't make all women shit all the time mate.

Man, I had a shit mother, but yours must have been even worse.

Young and unmarried women*

she has nudes and they were posted on anonib but i forgot to save them

she used to model and basically tried to erase them from the internet but tons of people have them lel

>50% of the time
>chance progressively increases with time
>you can be married for 10 years and she cheats and leaves you
you're stupid. it's not 50% of people are married forever until they die it's 50% getting divorced constantly remarrying and then getting divorced over again.

you aren't scum cause i've got mother issues. you're scum cause you''re all feminist at heart and are the reason why western society is collapsing. no man should give his life or a woman. 10 women aren't worth a single man. you aren't human and you don't plan on giving up your rights peacefully so it has to be done violently.

your gender didn't have rights because you didn't deserve them and giving you them was a mistake

Women have easily manupilated minds.

You can have a girl growing up with the most redpilled father you could imagine , and she could still be brainwashed in her college.

If this is how women treat you, then you're the problem mate.

automation replaces mens AND womens jobs
in fact it will probably go after the easiest ones first (i.e. assistance, social work, childcare)

Teach me the way senpai. My girlfriend is one of those environmental liberals. All she cares about is the environment. Even though she has a BA in History and an MSc in Conservation, she has mainstream belief as well. I've slowly redpilled her on the jewish question and the islamic conquest of Europe, along with climategate but she still remains centred around 'everyone must get along and liberal la la land'.

You can't.

this. If i have to start loving men in order to not live around shitskins and hand over everything i make to the government/jews i would choose that. A shame they are getting more attractive but my ai gf would still be better.

I thought I knew that bitch from somewhere

youtube.com/watch?v=inN4dxQsQc4

>human females to reproduce without men (a method invented by a female scientist no less)
putting sperm into the womb was invented by a female scientist? absolutely genius. men btfo sista! let's look at all the strung independent womyn who use this method to produce babies? *crickets*. so brave and powerful you womyn don't even use it and instead you get knocked up by guys praying for alimony and child support and then become a single mother. i'm literally shaking.

>automation
yes automation the thing that men invented and the thing that men control. all those women working in ti as affirmative action hires in do-nothing jobs will for sure help the cause amirite.

women are the gatekeepers in reproduction and the reason why men can't have as many children as they want. men love to teach other men that's why we invented school and education. there won't be any issue with men raising our sons since it's our nature to teach and raise others. you're going to be replaced and men control everything that will do it

>bird
>hen

My god is pretty fucking easy: aging

Once they realize they can´t compete against younger sluts and that they have wasted their time they will another desperate women in their 40s crying for having a baby and a husband that listen to her but no one will love them. It´s the best punishment.

Just say to your girlfriend to collaborate in refugee camps or that you want to take care of a refugee woman, she will transform in Hitler.

why? she looks better after feminism

T O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K

>Mother issues

I knew it. Sort yourself out user.

Plenty of men are shit too. You sound like you're currently one the bottomfeeders. The fact that you feel inadequate is not solved with this gender crap.

That is, if you aren't larping.

They are implanting the virus via nose piercings. Every female in northern California has been tagged. They are now sending them up to Seattle to spread it.

Do you have a fetish for STDs or something?

Marry women early and keep puttimg babbys inside them.
Pretty simple.

>they are pretty good at nurturing
Why do you assume this

Women were never interested in men for reproduction. They want our resources.

Invincible soldiers, trained from birth.

Holy shit you neckbeards make me sometimes cringe so muxh

Because it's easy to do and they like doing it.

T. cuck

They're female

Of course. Grow up inundated with yours shit in a place like commiefornia. Awakening to redpills is a whole different thing.

The only purpose for female existence is to bear children.

you know the answer deep in your hearts, lads

>before
>bright and colorful
>after
>dark and gloomy
If I've learned anything from tv and movies is that the lightning doesn't lie.

After a 15 day nofap i am once more indifferent about women and can feel my power being well over the top when it comes to being seduced.
If you're disgusted at the sight of sluts and loud mouthed whores wearing mascara you're on the right path fellow anons.

You like femboys.

Are these real people?

>ex
That's what you get for turning to a female to comfort you emotionally. They are for making babies, loser.

No it fucking won't. Formula can't be customised for each baby, and there'll be a shitshow if they try to add cannabinoids.

women think the way they are told to think.
Jews are behind this.

>Baby formula its good enough today
No it fucking isn't.

>Mexican intellectuals

They almost never do that, you might as well go to a forest and try to find a leprechaun, because that's easier.

>mother issues
typical subhuman retard roastie. you can't even understand a simple sentence. you don't deserve human rights cause you're even more stupid than a 60 iq nigger.

you're trash cause you're this stupid and your entire gender is bent on destroying western civilization and "smashing patriarchy". there's a reason why there's no established matriarchy subhuman and it's cause you're inferior and can't run a society. my mother has nothing to do with observable reality or history.

>tfw you will never live on a tropical island paradise with no women and hundreds of platonic bros, spending the days fishing, farming, playing sports, reading, building, creating, and just living together in peace
>tfw you will never come home at night to your AI waifu and place your hand on her artificial womb to feel the heartbeat of your son, knowing that he will be raised in a world free from degeneracy

I choose to believe this isn't real. They cant be that retarded.

This is correct and needs to become common knowledge on this croatian dildo painting board.

>easy to do
>they like doing it
They can be quite careless and retarded.

>jews never have destroyed and subverted the entire western society until women got voting rights
>western society is going to collapse not even 100 years after women got the vote
>women dindu nuffin
women and jew are the same thing. there's a reason why they divorce you and take your house, children, and leave you paying for them while they're fucking random guys. in fact women jew you harder than jews can ever dream

>having female genetics
>femboy
wat

women being good at raising children is a lie taught to you by the 74 gender, race doesn't exist, and gender also doesn't exist social scientist. humans have a longer established history of bloodletting being "good" than of women being "good mothers".

women who are obsessed with killing the baby in their stomach are good and nurturing? killing the baby in their stomach is the most important issue in life to them. think about that. women the betrayers who can't even have real friendships and are psychopath that love abortion are great and nurturing mothers? what about all those single mothers? realize that they've got more support than entire families had in the past. you're better off without parents than being raised by a single mother so how bad are they?

women are terrible parents

Yeah underrated haircut

you'll be first into the chambers

So can you.

>Abortion 39%
>Education 2%

You've got a good point... That's completely fucked up. They care more about killing unborn children than taking care of the live ones.

delusional fags girl after feminism obviously looks more feminine and younger

Install anti mind virus

I see all you guys getting excited bout this, but it's far too soon.
This "womb" only work many months AFTER insemination, the difficulty of simulating real pregnancy is almost unfathomable right now

The same chunk of marble which is used to make what is supposed to be a horses cock as a statement about police brutality in ethnic neighborhoods could also be used to create a masterful beyond any peer study of the human form and beauty.