Is there any greater redpill than love?

Is there any greater redpill than love?

Not that faggy new age definition of love but the true of our willing give your self to another and have that love reciprocated.

Ever fuck a dead body?

>reciprocated

about that...

There is no purer love than the love for 2d

If men love a woman like a pet, women love men like a pair of shoes.

We don't keep a collection of men in our closet, contrary to your shit opinion

I think it's more women love like cat. men love like dogs

Love is a meme and memes are love.
Love your memes and they shall love you back.

>Nips put anime girls in costumes in different animal exhibits because Japan.
>Penguin falls in love with 2d cutout
>Is so transfixed he doesn't even leave to eat

Sounds like normal anime fans

cats are incapable of love, so yeah i guess that fits

underrated.

Even penguins know that superiority of 2d over 3dpd

Women are incapable of love though

You know the rules

It's not really that love is the redpill, it's the redpill on love that's the greatest of them all.

Greeks were right about love
Women don't love you; they love who you are
Men don't love who you are; they love you

Has there ever been a greater love story?

10/10 "welcome to Sup Forums shills" message.

this type of thread is just like undertale fad, pol is eternal.

Some one give me the basic gestalt on this. Humans have beginning to give animals autism for anime or what?

Chinese cartoons have been a cornerstone of Sup Forums since the beginning

>A Japanese zoo thought it would be cute to put anime versions of the animals in the pen with them
>One penguin literally fell in love with the anime cut out
>He spent all of his time with her just staring at her
>It got to the point to where he wasn't eating because he wanted to spend time with the cutout
>He got separated from her in a fenced off area to try to get him to eat again
Basically the penguin fell so hard in love with anime that he was going to starve himself to never leave his waifus side

See
The Penguin became so obeyed he'd had to be temporary separated at night. He still currently spends every moment with her but the promotion ends June 25th. At which point she will be taken from him.

The zoo keepers are worried he won't be reaccepted by his group if he keeps this up.

>Women don't love you; they love who you are
>Men don't love who you are; they love you
I don't think this is true at all. I love who my gf is and I love her. The two aren't mutually exclusive

There must be something wrong in Japan if that happens even with animals at a zoo, it's all the radiation I guess.

The only true love is love is paternal and brotherly love. Every other kind of love is based on resources. Most people choose their friends based on who makes them laugh the most or who has the connections to the coolest parties. Sisters are jealous and spiteful of each other below the exterior. Men date women for their pussies and women date men for their resources and social standing.

that's tragic

Paternal love is a true love, though. Even though my parents share nothing in common with me, they're often quite annoying, and I probably wouldn't befriend them if I met them on the street, I still love them more than anything.

Man why did you have to go and make me sad

who's the roundeye zookeeper?

that penguin is willing to give it all up for his 2d waifu we could learn a lot from him

>believing that fake news
The fence is to keep the penguins from falling into the pool at night. The cutout was never removed as seen on the official nico nico douga stream of the zoo, The only thing taken away was the mat they placed in front of the cutout so that penguin can lay in front of it.

Boy are you in for a shock.

He looks like that dude who was in a Louis Theroux documentary about wild animals being held by privat owners in the US

He was a soldier odmf Rome. Honor him.

Love doesn't exist in the year 2017.

Read Sophocles. Read Shakespeare. And weep when you realize how radically different relationships are now than they were then.

underrated

F

Mother Nature is a cruel bitch.

>Now we know why he wanders off to the mountains

Kino...

bump