Can we just declare war against Germany already, I swear I will beat up any German visiting for doing this to Nyaa

Can we just declare war against Germany already, I swear I will beat up any German visiting for doing this to Nyaa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWpUetVpcnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime is degenerate and for kids. Grow up.

Fuck off you mongrelized piece of shit

What the fuck are you going to do against Germany? You would get stomped against Finland and it's no secret that we couldn't beat Germany

>watches degenerate shows for children
>calls others degenerate
ok

Germans are certainly not welcome here anymore not until they fix their country first and only then will we allow them in.

im not even mad about the 6 gazillion, but when they come for anime... well thats where you crossed the line

Oh yeah Sweden your not allowed in Aus either you cucked pieces of shit.

>Sweden
>Complaining about anti piracy laws
>Have a Private copying levy
The Swedish government is on beck and call from us (((interest groups))) when it comes to piracy issues

It was a Swedish site, this is a declaration of war

this is third time in a century you are fucking europe up.

maybe all we need is a smoldering crater in shape of germany

GERMANY MUST BURN

Look at these weeaboos faggots.

Without anime your minds will grow STRONGER! Don't resist, don't try to find anime from different sources.

Fight the urge! Soon you will start leaving your decrepit rooms and will fight for the future of your own people instead of fapping to a third-rate drawing of some underage girl with cat ears or some other shit and clearly disproportionate eyes.

GERMANY WHY

dont act so though sven , you are scaring the refugees

Any European who support Americans against Europe should be gassed.

This. Self-improvement.

Go read a book. Start with a simple and short one, than work your way up.

Reading works just like training. Start slow, get better, feel better.

Now is the time to quit your addiction to media narcotics.

>the average anime viewer
youtube.com/watch?v=yWpUetVpcnU

It's not about Anime, it's about the EU shutting down shit on the internet and taking more measures to destroy freedom of expression and communications.

Denying the holocaust is illegal in the EU. Will they shut down anything that questions or denies the holocaust, even if it's only a user that uploaded it and the site doesn't endorse such a message?

Why does Germany always have to fuck everything up I swear.

_donald

This was done to protect Netflix and Sky. Free market capitalism is dead. Long live the EU

Reminder that you should kill yourself for having a folder filled with images of cartoon girls on your computer.

you would have been first into the hypothetical gas chambers

Faggot, anime is degenerate

I can't speak for all the weebs, but I enjoy anime content after a long day's work and "contribution to my country", just like you sit there at night yelling at user after you questionably "contribute to your country". Who the fuck gets this mad and judgemental of the type of media people enjoy?

Once we get the fourth reich rolling redditors like you will be purged in a Night of the Long Knives part 2

>a-anime autists are the real nazis!
yeah dude i'm sure those 250 pound balding manchildren would make some great goose steppers

fucking /b faggot go back to getting raped in somalia

what happened to nyaa?

Oh I´m sorry, I suppose I should just see the TV saying that whites are bad and all those movies/ads about blacks fucking white women.

Will Sup Forums bring down the EU over anime now? I sure hope so.

NIPPED
THERE IS NO GOING BACK

>Sweden