Do americans have bladder problems?

I am genuinely wondering if the poor healthcare in your country combined with diet results in many americans having big bladder problems.

Is this why so many americans shart in mart?
Can americans not control their bladders?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=gGDW-IfVA2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHART
IN
MART

>shart
>bladder

They simply can't help shitting themselves can they boys?

USA is a continent posing as a country. When you see people generalizing about Americans they are usually wrong and operating on confirmation bias from USA being a much larger sample population than their country.

I mean USA, to clarify.

But yea, does your shitty healthcare have anything to do with the mass shitting in walmart?

Why can't you guys control your poop?

Thanks for clearing this up, United States of Americaian

forgot to include relevant image because shart in mart is a funny meme regardless of veracity

Why do so many choose Walmart to shart in? Why not target or something?

Apparently crapping your pants is normal in burgerland

I don't think I've ever seen someone shit or piss themselves in public except for myself sadly

Let me drop a quick redpill

the mods delete shart threads because they're all shart marter americans

All memes aside it troubles me how people can walk around like this.

it's called the patriot stain

Does Target offer complimentary shart-karts?

it's the freedom mate, they are more free than us and can shit where they like!

indians are cucked and have designated shitting streets while americans can shit anywhere!!

we are all adbl
babby needs a changy

Its just a part of American culture. Don't be rude

you're expecting someone who can't tell the difference between fart and greasy shit is going to notice when their backside is covered in exhaust?

kek

Yeah I hate it when you poo out of your bladder. Nice Biology OP

i've posted this before and i'll post it again, i don't know where people find these things, been in wal-mart and other places like it all my life and i have never seen anyone shit themselves like op pic ever in my life.

i must have come across a hundred or two hundred thousand random passerbys in the mart and its never happened.

Its not that the health care is poor, its actually best in the world. More people travel to America for quality health care than the opposite. The problem of American healthcare is that there are collective bargaining unions such as the America Medical Association that artificially drive up the cost of healthcare along with the prohibition of drugs and procedures not approved of by the FDA.

Not that is established, single payer health care would not solve the societal ills of an unhealthy lifestyle. More precisely, by guaranteeing coverage to those who intentionally harm their bodies, you're only further incentivizing short-term self-gratification rather than build a healthier society with healthier life styles.

If single payer were to be achieved, or at least something like it, then obesity needs to be prohibited like in Japan.

How can you not realize that you are expelling fecal matter from your anus? I had a stomach bug once and I trusted a fart, but I knew immediately I shat myself and went to the bathroom. Does the pill loosen and numb their anus as well?

PEE
WEW
WEEE

Is this the final redpill?

Lived in America my entire life. Never once seen this except on Sup Forums

I am sure the diet has a part to do with it. American food is shit quality with all kinds of additives, and the photos are always overweight people who eat too much processed foods. Many households eat almost entirely frozen or canned food, which can't be good for that kind of shit.

I don't think it's actually sharting - I'm pretty sure it's more like slowly but constantly leaking a stream of oil out of your ass.

>bladder problems.
>shart

Stop huffing so much petrol roo fucker.

>Not using your bladder as a secondary shit storage organ

A retail space?

Tried Orlistat once just for the hell of it, proceeded to shart. 0/10 would not recommend

One of these fuckers must have realised they'd shat themselves.

a pill that interferes with liver function

the body does not metabolize fats and cholesterol properly, so it passes through the intestines undigested

comes out the anus because it feels like a fart.

in reality, it is greasy shit

reddit spacing

It's the Mexican food. I get fucking explosive diarrhea every time I hang out with my Mexican side chick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Australia

Anglosphere power, maybe we should let niggers outbreed us

i have a compilation cap of like 50 instances of this, but im leaving for work now

truly a fascinating thing

apologies user, the bladder doesn't control whether a person shart's in the mart, it's their bowels.

That's even worse

Speaking from experience...it's not really fecal matter so much as it is just grease. But yeah, I was at a bar when it happened and immediately duck-walked home, which was fortunately close. Stay away from orlistat unless you plan to only eat salad or rice or something

kek

This only makes it more retarded, in the streets or in the pants there is questions to be asked!

I heard agent orange works really well, try that instead?

>mfw americans cant even get a meme president to even do memes
why are yanks so fat and lazy brehs?

anus is not a bladder

this.

do americans just do it because freedom? do they feel free to shit anywhere?

We have a culture where cleanliness is held to a very high standard and everyone is wealthy enough to have digital cameras so those that do not adhere to these standards are photographed and uploaded to the internet for public shaming.

There isn't enough bandwidth on the internet to contain all the pictures of Asians defecating in public so no one bothers to sensationalize those pictures as they are such a common occurrence.

An American in Walmart on the otherhand is held to a higher standard because Americans have high standards and typically meet these standards except for a few who are then shamed and publicized.

DESIGNATED SHART IN MART!

this goy obviously sat on a fucked up bench that some nigger didn't clean. sage. jesus christ go outside, people!

Usually crush it up and rail it, it gives you strength and intelligence

This has been solved. It is caused by Orlistat blocking fat absorption and caused oily shit that comes out accidentally when you fart. It is fat middle aged people trying to cheat losing weight.

FACT:

All burgers have shart their pants at walmart atleast once.

DESIGNATED!

Poo in the Loo Burger

I'm going to confess something, in the second grade I shart my pants, luckily it was at the end of class so I gtfo

Did you guys get the Olestra chips over there? That 'healthy fad' fat substitute lasted for a few months until it developed into a commercial disaster. It would literally cause you to leak olestra juice out of your ass all day. Like grease through a goose.

Read: "¡Olé Olestra!" if you want some vintage internet humor.

>a pill that interferes with liver function
>body does not metabolize fats

Huh, it must be shut down bile production then. Bile acts as an emulsifier for fat so I'd assume you'd end up with a large blob of fatty material moving through your intestines.

I shit on the floor of the Chinese buffet. All you can eat crab legs made into butter soup slides out way too easy.

I usually wait until after church when I am buying beer to shart my pants in walmart.

>shart
>bladder
you are one stupid nigger OP

We ain't hungry no more

How is this political?

t. 60% white

HAHAHAHAHAH

I love taking a watery shit in wal-mart!

>shart in mart

You probably ruined some kids birthday.

We are talking about shitting your pants in walmart. Are you fucking stupid? None of this thread is political, faggot.

I regularly shit my pants reading shitposts here.

t.american

Unsure, but you body doesn't absorb the fats and cholesterols. It is gross. Just cut carbs and calories, not that hard. Easier to take a pill and shart yourself I guess...

how can we blame it on the jews?

noice

>responding

KEK!

jews sell that pill that makes you shit yourself and the fast food.

they also cuck your healthcare making it too expensive.

so yes, kikes

I used to take the plunger and dunk it in the diarrhea toilet paper mix and slap it on the walls of Chinese buffets. I regret it now.

Every. Single. Time.

You're not cool unless you *SHIT* your pants

youtube.com/watch?v=gGDW-IfVA2s

Shit doesn't come out of your bladder you fucking mutey

When I was 7 I was shopping in a kmart with my mother. She used to let me stay in the toy aisle while she shopped so I wouldn't get so bored or complain so much, but the rule was I had to stay in the toy aisle, if I left I would not be allowed to go shopping with them.

One time while I was waiting, I really needed to shit. The only bathroom was across the entire store, which would be breaking the rule. I tried walking all over the toy aisle to distract myself, but eventually I just took a shit. The unfortunate part was I was wearing shorts, and loose boxers. The shit fell into the aisle and was just chilling on the floor. I retreated to another aisle and hoped no one had saw. About 15 minutes later when my mother came to get me, I showed her what had happened. She quickly left with me and didn't mention it to the staff.

i pooped my pants twice in one day in second grade

They take some pills some they can shove grease down their pieholes which makes it so they down digest the oil and the oil just slips right out of their anus without them knowing.
We eat good round here. You can tell who's been eating competitively just by the shear size of a shart

I don't believe you. Germans wouldn't even do that.

The true red-pillers know that Amerilards are the real Poos in Loos.

thank you jewish over lords

I needed a cream for toe fungus so I went to a dermatologist. He was a kike and I ended up having 3 different allergy panels and follow up visits to "make sure I wasn't allergic to anything in the cream". He was an insurance scamming kike piece of shit. He had israel shit all over his walls.

Moar please
It's for a friend

You will never understand our competitive culture roofucker

All dermatologists are quacks. It's like a sick merging of the cosmetic industry and actual healthcare.

Checked out wikipedias page for bile and it seems the condition they have is Steatorrhea. Also, I agree with you. You can lose a lot of weight by just exercising and eating smaller portions. Pills should always be a last resort.

"Steatorrhea (or steatorrhoea) is the presence of excess fat in feces. Stools may be bulky and difficult to flush, have a pale and oily appearance and can be especially foul-smelling.[1] An oily anal leakage or some level of fecal incontinence may occur."

THE FREEDOM TO SHART IN THE MART SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

MURICA!

You have to go back paco. That's one of the girthiest sharts I've seen.

Oil and water. Your intestines will not absorb significant quantities of fats when using Orlistat and not very much will be contained within the fecal matter itself. It will pool up and either leak or be extremely difficult to predict because the sensation is not like the onset of diarrhea.

This

that sounds like freedom