i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments Apr30
>Ghouta infighting JaI vs HTS continues
>Hama offensive not over yet as some SAA reinforcements arrive
>More gains in eastern Hama/northern Homs (southeast of Salamiyah)
>Minor gains in southern part of Qaboun district
>Rumours of Russian reinforcements to Manbij/Afrin in face of Turkish attacks

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-syrian-army-soldiers-pour-palmyra-new-offensive/
twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/859296295357427712
youtube.com/watch?v=7dcUaogp25M
hamodia.com/2017/05/02/lebanese-report-internal-politics-ripping-hezbollah-apart/
twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/859357074387554306
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859181266977116160
dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2016/02/26/us-blocks-access-to-nctc-webpage-designating-pyd-as-pkks-syrian-affiliate
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/12/1/syria-troops-brag-on-video-about-looting-aleppo-homes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for kike proxy wanting assad going to hang some innocent kids in some prison somewhere I dont know

tfw tried to make my first thread but forgot to put in subject

there was an attempt

When I made my first sg thread I put "/sg" instead of /sg/ and it screwed up the kike bots
>pro tips

When you link the new thread to the old he posts, just post after making the thread

Has anyone been collecting images of Russian ground forces in Syria? If so please dump them if you have em'

Good morning ya'll.

post YFW ISIS blows up Tabqa Dam

jidf plz go

reminder that Russia is weak as hell. and wouldn't be able to defeat and military power, without using nukes

What did this poster mean by this

wtf, i hate russia now!

Based leader. My Grandpa had the pleasure of meeting this man multiple times - only said the best of him.
Rest in peace both of them.

Where are these Jordan backed rebels headed? Deir ez zor? Why?

An oldfag to these /sg/ threads has a huge collection on a telegram channel he runs.
To get there before the SAA. The New Syrian Army is even more incompetent than Euphrates Shield forces so they probably will get crushed by ISIS before that happens.

That doesn't make sense, why is that area important? I just remembered ISIS moved their capital from Raqqah to somewhere near Deir Ez zor but that might of been a rumor. Maybe that's where they're headed.

>why is that area important?
So Syria can be balkanized.

Perhaps. Tho I imagine Turkey just annexing parts of Syria or at least that's the long term goal.

Your grandfather met Gadaffi? Interesting!

There's nothing to balkanize there, only an empty desert.

Hundreds of SAA soldiers headed for Palmyra

almasdarnews.com/article/hundreds-syrian-army-soldiers-pour-palmyra-new-offensive/

They want to take over south Syria and it's borders so they can cut off Iraq and Iran, also area is rich with gas and oil

are you winning son?

That's why we have nukes, pumpkin.

Bump

oh yea, i remember when russia used nukes against japan to win that war.

>ISIS withdraw from Tabqa(just near the their capital Raqqa) but still resist in empty areas of East Hama. It is great.Isn't it?

>SDF HAS FULLY LIBERATED TABQA CITY FROM ISIS.

twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/859296295357427712

There were some 600 ISIS in Tabqa. Most of them are waiting for SDF in Raqqa anyways. Also the army structure of ISIS is decentralized so the Hama ISIS is separate from for example Deir ISIS.

>used nukes against japan to win that war
haha do people actually still believe this

They didn't withdraw.

Cretins like you will never give SDF credit.

If they do well it's because the US special forces are doing all the work, or because ISIS withdrew or because airstrikes.

If SAA didn't get so throughly BTFO by ISIS in Raqqa and Tabqa in the first place then SDF wouldn't have to liberate them

The army structure may be decentralized, but only a fool and tactical illiterate would think that there is no cooperation and greater planning between the governorates.

For example, if the last town on the euphrates is threatened and undermanned, they are sure to send backup from strategically unimportant.

Seeing how only, IIRC, 17% of ISIS offensives are directed at SDF, I'd argue that there's a conspiracy.
Remember when TFSA was ping-ponging Bza'ah and Al Bab in general and suddenly, ISIS are no more? It was bullshit and ISIS probably just up and left after Erdogan pulled some diplomatic magic with the puppetmaster.

You're missing the point you simpleminded buffoon. I have no interest in faction chest thumping. SAA are largely foreign militias and Russian SOF, the Idlibeans are t*rkish puppets, SDF is a NATO puppet.

It's hard for an ideologically minded lowbrow as yourself to realize that your biji wiji's are just chess pieces and glorified border guards.

What do you think they are trying to do? They are facing the most potent airforce in the world and occasionally it's ground forces. Literally the entire flat terrain is under constant surveillance and there is nothing they can realistically do to push SDF back, that's why they are playing the defensive game.

The Tabqa city and dam was well defended in the front, that's why SDF couldn't push into it. Then there was the raid with SDF and some SOF that ended up fleeing quickly since it was considered a "Meat grinder".

TFSA in Al-Bab and the small towns was a different business IMO, an airforce not doing enough to have an effect and ground troops not motivated or skilled in urban warfare to properly take the city combined with a post-purge military command led to their terrible campaign.

It was also snowing in Al bab

>TFSA in Al-Bab and the small towns was a different business IMO, an airforce not doing enough to have an effect and ground troops not motivated or skilled in urban warfare to properly take the city combined with a post-purge military command led to their terrible campaign.
and this counters my point about ISIS vanishing in thin air? No.

>be away for three days
>no gainz in N Hama

But they didn't vanish out of thin air, for months they stayed and fought against TFSA and even held out during the siege on the small towns. Counter attacks and SVBIED's were repeatedly used. It was only during the near end when almost all of Al-bab was captured that they began to negotiate.

Tabqa was taken by surprise and while they were scrambling to split their defense between front and back there were reinforcements sent from Raqqa that if I remember correctly were targetted. But I dunno you might be right, it's a conspiracy theory.

bump
take my aleppo

bumpty

Only 450 meters until Qaboun is Kaput

>you'll never be as suave as Assad

TURAN STRONK

>The muslim "Turan" battalion attacks position of the Hayat Tahrir al-Sham.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dcUaogp25M

@islamicworldupdate 1h

#SAA regain control of Talat Al-Turikis and Talat Al-A’lam northern countryside of #Palmyra E #Homs #Syria

>Report: Internal Politics Ripping Hezbollah Apart.
>Internal struggles are ripping Lebanese terrorist group Hezbollah apart.
>The organization is almost broke, although its leader, top terrorist Hassan Nasrallah, is said to have a personal fortune of $250 million – all of it stolen from Hezbollah.
>As a result, an internal war has broken out within Hezbollah – with Nasrallah’s faction executing challengers who seek to replace him.
>All this has led to a major power struggle within Hezbollah. It is known that Nasrallah has been in hiding for years, fearing an IDF effort to assassinate him, but as it turns out, he has other threats to worry about as well.
hamodia.com/2017/05/02/lebanese-report-internal-politics-ripping-hezbollah-apart/

LMAO H*zbollah soon to be completely defunct.
Shia Shoah WHEN?

Yep, while on the Non Aligned Movement meetings.
Granps was a higher up in Croatian/Yugoslavian military.

>(((hamodia)))

>the daily newspaper of torah jewry
W E W L A D

nice

twitter.com/anadoluagency/status/859357074387554306

hmm, what does this mean?

Got his powers but still needs political support

>post YFW ISIS blows up Tabqa Dam

where are the gains

kek

>the dutch & floods
don't you get an urge to build a dyke?

WE MUST BUILD A WALL

Presidents used to be neutral and they were not a party member, but now they can officially be a party member. It almost means nothing, because he did not care much about the constitution and always acted like a party member.

Stop not giving armaments to Kurds.

>Russian Troops Raise Syrian Flag On Turkish Border in Kurdish YPG Territory

MADMAN

Wtf is ISIS up to around the Al-Jarrah airbase?

>an hour ago
Comments0
ISIS ask people around Al JARRAH airbase to flee

Proud Assadist, go fuck yourself

I bet there will not much Gain in this May.
Wait until Election in French and Iran is Over. Both Country have relation with this War

Jirah in Leppo still under ISIS

Still don't usually ask people to start fleeing as soon as an attack looks likely.

New offensive to take the SAA up to area held by the SDF and US or something?

>ISIS ask people around Al JARRAH airbase to flee

>New offensive to take the SAA up to area held by the SDF and US or something?
Might very well be happening!

Gas time

>Industrial zone in Baniyas to enter service soon. UN is helping by financing supplying electricity to the zone

Damn with all the war-talk we kind of miss the fact that Syrian industries are crippled by sanctions and destroyed infrastructure. In a sense news like this are as iimportant as gainz.
Does anybody knows how can we support Syrian economy? Or is it just impossible since the sanctions are in place?

Sanctions are in place so you can't really do anything, besides I don't think pocket change is going to do much other than end up in someones pocket. A large chunk of Syria's industry was pretty much looted and sent into Turkey from rebel areas.

>Rumours of Russian reinforcements to Manbij/Afrin in face of Turkish attacks
>Rumours

time to update OP

Russians to the left of me, Merican's to the right STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YPG

FUCK ERDOGAN

I pointed out the Baniyas happening yesterday, but yeah, I have no clue what we could do really. I'll tour Syria when the war is over and contribute to their tourism atleast.

>mfw sanctions are the biggest reason for the refugee crisis

Shit, imagine reliving the offensives and battles IRL while touring Syria

Efrin/Manbij oblast nash cyka)))

Who is this semendemon?

Aye, this is the original idea of the /sg/ syria trip.

it is an Trump impersenator i think he is from albania?

>he
You know I meant the woman.

I really really miss 2015.

The jew tries to plant seeds of discontent. If it succeeds, israel will be safe for another decade.

Da.

breddy comfy

K*rd are allies they said

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859181266977116160

>united states government blocks its own website that says the PYD/YPG is a terror group

This was a while ago, but what the fuck are you doing burgers?

dailysabah.com/war-on-terror/2016/02/26/us-blocks-access-to-nctc-webpage-designating-pyd-as-pkks-syrian-affiliate

communist kurds ethnically cleansing a sunni arab house of its pots, by allah it's anudda shoah

everybody loots

NEW
The Syria Civil Defence launches an App for mobile on Google Play.

Does the SAA has an app? NO!

Not everybody records it and takes selfies like if it's a heroic moment.

They even suck at looting pots and pans, they just leave them behind as soon as they stand up. Amateurs.

that's a yuge distinction

alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/12/1/syria-troops-brag-on-video-about-looting-aleppo-homes

someone give me a quick rundown on whats happened in the last week with assad, turkey and k*rds?

Do you speak arab and can confirm it?
Because I honestly don't, and they don't show them looting.

Turkey has been shelling Kurds and moving troops to the border. Americans have stationed troops along the border to discourage roach invasion. Russians have done the same in Afrin. Erdogan is screeching autistically.

i already came up with Tour de Syria. Post war of course, after every inch of Syria is reclaimed.

1) You start at Damascus, Camp Yarmouk - because its miracle how jihadists didnt spill over to Damascus even though its literally in the city
2) Homs. Short drive to Shayrat airbase where you can spit on Trump's image
3) taking sharp left turn to fully operational russian base in Tartus. Tourists are allowed to sit in SU-27's and SU-35's cockpits
4) back to Hama. Visiting Hellfire and Khan Sheykoun,where you are reminded it wasnt Assad who did the gassing
5) stopping in liberated Idlib (will probably be last moderate beheaders' stronghold)
6) 2 days staying in Aleppo, visitng citadel, 1070 apartments, driving along the Castello road
7) short drive to Kweires airbase, where you learn about kilomemes magic
8) al-Bab, to see where filthy T*rks got stopped from advancing south
9) raqqa, organized is visit to ISIS museum full of photographs how it looked while it was caliphate's capital
10) deir-ez-Zor, place that didnt fall even though it was 5+ years surrounded by bloodthirsty headchoppers. Taking pictures with life-size statute of Zahreddine, and with his 50 meters tall monument nearby
11) Palmyra, or whats left of it
12) back to Damascus

>posts in /sg/
>doesn't speak arabic
ofc i speak arabic pedro.