Why won't you have children Sup Forums ? Don't you want a cute daughter who calls you daddy?

Why won't you have children Sup Forums ? Don't you want a cute daughter who calls you daddy?

I haven't met a guy that is worth procreating with.

Of course I want children. It's going to be an amazing experience. My wife is eager too. We're going to start building a large family of robust white people as soon as we move into our new home in a white neighborhood which will be by the end of the year.

Lower your standards or go to different places with different types of people.

Okay, mom.

>failed to convince any man she is worth procreating with

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

I was dating a short kinda dumb blonde girl now I'm dating a not so short not so dumb but pretty dumb cuz gril blonde girl and I'm prepping her to want to get pregnant. That's like all I talk about with her is how pregnant she's going to get over and over again. I'm still in grad school though senpai chill.

I want nothing more than to have babies.

I'm just a loser no woman wants so I'm fucked.

TIETEN, NU!

>Don't you want a cute daughter who calls you daddy?

I had a cute daughter who decided she'd rather be a boy, adopted a boy's name, shaved her head.

How do you think I feel about this?

How?

>Who calls you daddy

no what are you some kind of sick pervert

I'll pass on having daughters. Just sons.

yes, did you make a mistake you can think of or is it just the way the dice rolled?

That's what rape is for my friend.

Can my wife still call me daddy if i had a daughter call me daddy or is that too creepy?

i made my 4 kids already (and have a qt trap for emotional support). what have you done?

>Daughters
I have two. Both teenagers now. Fucking spawn of Satan the pair of them. I'd happily kill them if I didn't have to go to jail.

Don't do it, user.

The world is shit and it id getting shittier by the day. Who the hell would want to bring children into it?

>i have 4 kids and now im dating a trap

would you like to prove that you fucking liar

nope. i swear before god, thats all I'll do. i like my privacy and Sup Forums can be ruthless. i promise what i said is true

The child will endure such pain and suffering that it shall either create a person with a mind so strong that it can overcome any obstacle, or so deranged that it shall destroy all that of which gave it pain.

Like ur mum.

please be mara.

Life's too tough for my genes to procreate.

Go be 12yo somewhere else