Why do we still have Trump generals?

Why do we still have Trump generals?

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/28/remarks-president-trump-national-rifle-association-leadership-forum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People unironically supported him and still do. I'm surprised too. I never even went in one of those threads because it feels so... Reddity(aka fake and shillpilled)

reddit
Sup Forums got popular and generals started forming
generals are like a petri dish for reddit

because they are comfy as fuck

and dem rallys tho

I literally hate these people

Because Reddit came during the election and never left.

Anybody who still likes trump after he has revealed himself to be another neo con Democrat hybrid is Reddit.

it's their safe space where they can fabricate dimensions in which everything is going to plan. If the budget passes a lot of them will crack

What I love most is that PTG isnt even that much of a circle jerk. Is basically filled with Anons just keeping the spirit of last year going, whilst half of the Thread is "MUH JEW SHILL" "MUH ISRAEL" Autistic screeching and people complaining because not everything Trump promised got done within the first 2 Weeks.
Pathetic, tbqhwyf.

AWOOOOOVMENT

Reddit

Don't you the_Donald retards get it? We hate you people. Trump ended up being a generic neocon who doesn't give a fuck about America, and you denounce ANYONE who realizes that he betrayed us as a shill.

They can't even accept that the budget is getting passed. They are still telling themselves that Trump isn't going to sign it.

They're just making it worse for themselves

Fuck off shill

because some people are gay. get over it.

ive never even visited reddit

fuck off shill,all hail the god emperor

>ive never even visited reddit
>posts webm from reddit

it's a good place to randomly shitpost, i think it's good because it keeps other threads from being muddled up

i only post there whilst watching tucker

paid shills

and russian proxies

Containment.

swear on me mum m8

and i unironically believe in trump,stay mad cuck

Sup Forums will never be for real. It is infested. The bulk of people here are bored nihilists who wanna watch people get hurt. "ITS HABBENING!" That's why they get so excited. If they were for real, violence would sadden them. Then you have the genuine racists. And the shills LARPing as racists for either 'lulz' or for their own agendas. It is infested and there's no way to cleanse it. So just enjoy it for what it is.

When will you realize that none of this is coming to pass except WAR, ENDLESS WAR?

>implying i dont want that

Politics on a board about politics.
Back to r*ddit, neophyte.

Last time I checked

You guys supported Trump for his isolation ideas

>i unironically believe in trump
Can you explain what you mean by this without using memes?

Because free speech you massive cuck

i want him to bomb isis,deport mexicans,make racism great again and europeans follow suite,ban muslims from america to make it ok for us to do it,bomb the norks also

i support him as he fans the flames of nationalism and supported the uk which is what we need right now

This is Sup Forums's position.
We also support him because he would slow the demographic replacement of whites, but even that item seems to have fallen by the wayside.

basically that,i believe in him and im not even memeing

i shilled for him for a year,i spent all my spare time online with twitter and facebook,i lost the respect of a few mates but it was worth it.

So how would you rate his first 100 days?

It's been 100 days now

So you invested so much in him that you are blind to the reality that he is, at best, a typical Republican?

360D Monopoly

So he's Incompetent to rally the govrenment behind him

I love how people call George Bush an idiot yet he made the government his bitch for 8 years

suburban and rural retards

hes got ttip canceled

hes delivered tax cuts for the normies

hes building the wall

sure he got cucked for now on migrants from muslim countries but that is the DNC blocking him,he is fighting it

hes done everything within his power to make a change,hes passed more shit than any president in 50 years

hes also created the most jobs out of the last 5 presidents also

Since only 1 kind user replied to my thread I post it here again:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/04/28/remarks-president-trump-national-rifle-association-leadership-forum
>THE PRESIDENT: You see what they're doing, right? So why do you need a wall? We need a wall.
>AUDIENCE MEMBER: Build the wall!
>THE PRESIDENT: We’ll build the wall. Don't even think about it. Don't even think about it. Don't even think about it. That's an easy one. We're going to build the wall. We need the wall.
>THE PRESIDENT: I said to General Kelly, how important is it? He said, very important. It’s that final element. We need the wall. And it’s a wall in certain areas. Obviously, where you have these massive physical structures you don't need, and we have certain big rivers and all. But we need a wall, and we're going to get that wall. (Applause.)
>We need the wall. And it’s a wall in certain areas.
Did he really say that? Build a wall in certain areas and the reast are drones or what? That's not so different from what the establishment picks said.
Would americans not care if he goes the "It was just a metaphor" route
Are the maga hats not angry at that statement? I hope you guys actually build a wall.

there are mountain ranges and big ass rivers he has said other than that he will put a big ass wall along the border,ive heard of plans of putting nuclear waste under it also

Yup. Trump seems to be a little bitch. The chances that this is part of some grand plan are minuscule at this point, and are shrinking every day.

He said all through the campaign "we'll build the wall, but there are some places where you don't need a wall"

[1 post by this id]

>replying to yourself

>shitposting
>before 3 PM

>Drumpf will invade Syria any day now goyim, just wait

Wew

I want a wall as well. We can build over the "mountains" that are on the border. We can replace the acidic soil with superior soil and build on that, too. We could make a solid, impenetrable barrier along the entirety of the southern border.
Trump just doesn't seem to care anymore. I suppose democracy has failed yet again. America has been betrayed yet again.

I'm still lurking here, dumbass.

its a psychological thing the wall,it sends a message

illegals are already down on the ICE figures crossing the border

also!!!! if they are caught they get thrown out,if they come back in they get jailed,none of this catch and release no more

also deportations are going on also

dreamers dreams are becoming nightmares as it should be.

Lets not forget the fact hat his party controls the House and the Senate and yet with all that he still can't control shit

This just prove how bad at his job and how the Republicans are just shitdogs

Here's a tip, user: vote for radical parties to put pressure on the establishment

No. The wall is a statement of permanent policy change. If built, it will prevent open-borders policy from being secretly implemented ever again.
Illegal entry being down now simply means that we'll have a slower rate of white replacement for eight years max, and then back to the usual genocidal bullshit.
As you can see, the Wall is much more than a psychological statement.

"certain areas" to me sounds like there wont be much of a wall at all. Is that not the case?
Yeah. I dont see why it would be impossible or even difficult. Even money wise he got funding to immigrate a few thousand afghans. Why is there no money for the wall.
Americans would have been ecstatic to get working I'm sure. It might actually have been build under-budget and ahead of time.
And besides a wall worked for everytime. Isreal, Hungary etc.

>Vote for radical parties in a two-party system, goy, who cares if that means everything keeps getting worse, at least you're ideologically pure

>dat filename
>only giving me one (You)

If you wanted to allay suspicion that you're proxyfagging, you could at least give simultaneous (You)s to try and manufacture consensus.

Fuck's sake, I could do your job better and I'm not getting paid, kys.

Redditors

Shutup retard.

to make faggots like you cry about it

What's the point to vote for the republicans and the Democrats if you know they're going to just stab you in the back?

You may have fucked up in your employment, but everyone needs to get paid. Here, have a bunda and re-evaluate your life :3

Because even if Trump does nothing but jerk off for four years and sign off the annual budget to Israel, the fact that he was elected on a platform against immigration, Islam and global trade improves the social acceptability of these positions and broadens discourse in their direction. It's the same reason why Brexit is a great victory despite the Tories being cuckservatives, because it's still a blow against the EU and the EU is shit.

if an illegal wants to travel over a mountain and then into the texan desert just to run the risk of getting caught and jailed any day then so be it

america is full it wont let them get comfy

Why are you still typing, retard.

THEY ARE SHILLING HARD!!!
GEEZ GUISE THEY DON'T EVEN NOTICE HOW OBVIOUS IT IS

Because your passive-aggressive replies make me giggle like a twink

To make shills leave

Because Putin keeps paying the shills.

Yeah but the difference is that Brexit was a successful and in 2 years Britan is going to leave the EU

Trump isn't achieving his promises and in the next election you'll only get populist like Trump who would only bring more broken promises

With what money? The Russian budget is literally in the shitter.

>If the budget passes a lot of them will crack
wew. They'll just focus on his scholarly understanding of the the civil war and Andrew Jackson. Or they'll call him based for call (((them))) out by saying he's looking into breaking up big banks.

Drumpf

Actually, in America, a President like Trump not honoring his promises would lead to hyper-Hillary in eight years.
We are well and truly fucked unless he has a massive change of heart or there are major external pressures.

>giggle like a twink

Holy fuck literally this. The only intelligent reply in the thread. t_d needs to fuck off

Brexit is being steered by the same corporatist, pro-immigration party that wanted it to fail in the first place. But despite that fact, Brexit will happen. The Republicans are the same people who desperately wanted Trump to fail, all the same, he's reducing border crossing and ended TPP. Sure, I'd like more done with both, but I'd say both Brexit and Trump have been much more positive than any alternative. Do you have anyone else in those countries we should support if we wanted tangible results on topics that interest us, rather than just virtue signalling?

These.

DON'T LET REDDIT TAKE OVER Sup Forums

Say it with me

MADAM PRESIDENT

the same reason there is a brit/pol/
other countries browse the board

>replying to own posts
Neck yourself you piece of shit.

>Alt-right cucks this assblasted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is this whole threads purpose to target one person lmao try harder faggots

It's fucking great watching them get triggered. I can't wait for 2018

Nice meme. Have a (((you))).

Trump is still a cuck.

sh-shut up, y-you you shill... MAGA

>if an illegal wants to travel over a mountain and then into the texan desert just to run the risk of getting caught and jailed any day then so be it
why? with that attitude no wonder nothing gets done.
i think americans would feel even more proud of the wall if it would cross mountain and sea. it would become something really powerful.

Reddit fucking go.

Misplaced celebrity worship in place of following conservatism.

>It's a reddit pretends to be an oldfag and push the Donald Trump supporters are redditors meme
Do you honestly think we're buying you're shit?

>That reddit tier meme
Fuck off double kike.

I miss /mlpol/

I don't understand either, I only supported Trump because Hillary was fucking awful and I feel that was a common trait in why he won.

That last one has gotten my sides shot down over restricted airspace.

Cult of personality.
Some support him only because he was the popular opposition for a while,
and refuse to see that he has tuned on everything that got him elected, or they simply dont care.

>tuned
turned*

Because 98% of the people that voted for Trump don't regret it?

They're probably kikes

This.

People went in with Trump expecting him to just be this amazing guy who is gonna deport all the illegals, build the wall, fix healthcare, deport muslims, all in 100 days. Whether you like it or not, he's the best we've got right now and he's probably the best we're gonna get.

I was browsing t_d today and they were claiming the budget was 4D chess because supposedly everyone will hate the GOP for it meaning trump can empty the establishment from Congress in 2018. I donno how anyone can be this delusional

Hope.
Delusion.
Habit.