When you are unironically beginning to want Islam and Sharia to take over just to watch women realize they dug their...

>when you are unironically beginning to want Islam and Sharia to take over just to watch women realize they dug their own grave and suffer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbol7xlUbPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>praying for the decline of western civilization because you were rejected by a woman
wow such redpill, so based lol xd

t. muslim trying to unironically convert people to a shit-tier belief via memes

>allah acktarts
lul

Fuck off. If that happens you know the women will be fine they'll just be taken as wives. The men will die.
Honestly though I'm just waiting for LGBT people to be a majority right wing. I've already been seeing more and more conservatism.

I miss Milo

You're assuming women have a strong understanding of cause and effect. They'll just blame men and demand we fix things.

White Sharia when?

We need some memes for WHITE SHARIA

>They'll just blame men and demand we fix things

And then they get a face full of acid

They won't suffer. You are talking about women ever facing consequences of their choices. They don't. If it ever gets so bad, they will just convince themselves that they chose to submit for the new, hip religion. Look at the twats in America, already doing it.

islam isn't the answer. the answer is waiting for artificial wombs, robots, and ai. even if white men need to flee to asia and reset the race.

at least in america islam isn't the answer. in europe converting is actually a pretty solid option desu

It makes me happy to know you and every one of those scientists will be first in line to be gassed.

Artificial wombs and sex bots could solve the Female Question.

Good luck getting into their secured compounds and getting past the robot guards

who is going to gas us retard? you're going to be enslaved by muslims and beaten to death for being a whore roastie. even if you roastie subhumans can collapse america in time you can't touch asia which will develop it and white men will flee and leave you in the collapsed western society where you're traded like a sex slave between mudslimes and feral minorities.

when white men flee they won't be taking you white roastie whores with them ;^)

>Kingdom Crumb
>Allah Aktarts

Mercy

They won't care. If Islam ever takes over, they'll just submit and go along with that cultural trend. Women don't really want to resist or anything like that.

Furthermore, we'd be up shit creek because Islam at it's heart is a racist religion - they don't see white muslims as equals.

God I can't wait for those. If I could give birth I wouldn't even care about all this bullshit. I could just be happy :(

fpbp by a leaf?
fpbp by a leaf!

Weird how muslims make up such a huge percent of the global population, but all they can do is rape children and blow themselves up.

We won't have to lift a finger, you'll end yourselves through inbreeding and disease.

>Nazi islam
kill fags, niggers and jews and say it s a part of a religion

yeah, islam isn't the catholic church
heres femen getting a taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Kbol7xlUbPE

>you'll end yourselves through inbreeding and disease.
i'm not a muslim fool. you're too hopeful thinking a population of over a billion and increasing is going to suddenly die out magically. that's just retard fantasy. unless the chinese decide to start to exterminate entire races and religions then islam isn't going anymore and will dominate europe in the future making them convert even.

even though islam is subhuman they're above spics and africans. they already conquered into the heart of europe previously so there's no reason to assume they can't once again. this is ignoring the fact they have already conquered into the heart of europe too and basically run it.

>that white woman

>I thought they were peaceful against women

Most pedophiles are white

>Rotherham perpetrators
>white

>Bacha bāzī in Afghanistan
>white

>Muhammad
>white

>Muslims taking child brides
>white

>migrant "sexual emergencies" in Germany
>white

Whites are the only people who bother to oppose pedoshit. The savages have it integrated into their culture.

you drank the kool aid dude. what's so good about some girl that hits 18 goes to college and then fucks 50 different guys until she's 30 and starts looking for you to marry her? there's nothing to be proud of when it comes to female sexuality in the west dude.

also, you ever notice how the #based western society doesn't punish them for it at all? all the feminist shut up and let them fuck the kids? it's only bad when a white male does it. you think this is a coincidence or what? don't be so happy dude

I miss amyl nitrate

fuck.. ive had sub tier orgasms for years....

>"decline of western civilization"

lmao I think we're pretty much near rock bottom at the moment

>when OP is a passive-aggressive KEK

no alcohol
no bacon
but you can have multiple 8 year old wives that you can beat when they get out of line

Shut up nigger adults are talking