JAPANESE ONLY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
youtube.com/watch?v=H06I4m0XkJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no pikachu allowed

Beautiful

I've seen so many drunk whites getting drunk and climbing on traffic signs. During the week that Pokemon Go was popular, every fucker was screaming the animé theme song and cosplaying.

Whites are fucking apes. The only thing worse are the niggers hired in Roppongi and Harajuku.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Don't see anything wrong with this. If foreigners hadn't broken the katana on display, they would still be allowed touch it.

>shoplifting
R-R-R-RACIST

checked for kek

kek approves with hearty lulz

foreigners are so KY i swear to god

Most whites have no fear of social stigma when they are abroad so they let loose and don't give a fuck. Japanese tourist are god tier at least here, they tend to be cheap tough, is haggling common in japan? Because here they try to undercut you on everything, not that i mind i still make 200% profit of them, but you can make 400% profit on Russian tourist because they are glad to overpay.

Probably because of the shit exchange rate they get when going abroad. Must be tough when your currency is monopoly money at this point.

If this is all true, i wish all the sand niggers migrating to europe were so open to the culture of the country that they're moving too. Sadly the goat fuckers fuck our goats instead. FUCK YOU ALL

Comments like this are fair. Japanese people are very thoughtful and their culture is historically polite and structured around class and respect. A lot of white people probably look like dumb niggers when they just stumble around Japan talking loudly and not regarding customs. As a white who would be respectful in Japan, it's ruined by the fact that others have made many Japanese people think we are dumb and I'd just walk around knowing that many would think "howaito piggu go homu" when they see me. Whites didn't live in respectful cultures all that much. If we could trade places, you'd understand.

Is this a copy pasta I've missed or is this guy really that delusional and pathetic?

Mhm yen is better than dollar right now.

But you died in 2011 Ken-sama

Post the other one, I haven't seen it in forever

>copy pasta I've missed
No, you're just a newfag

faggot

>>>reddit

>Whites didn't live in respectful cultures all that much.
talk for youself.

I think that shop is in Akihabara. I went there, or at least one very similar, a few years ago and ignored the signs and went upstairs to the katana room. An employee rushed after me and said no I couldn't go, I answered him in Japanese that I live here and had ID to prove it, he insisted I come back down so I did and left. Could have made a show about it but not worth it. These types of shops are extremely rare and lose out on business because of it. There are dozens and dozens of other katana shops that welcome foreigners if you're into that sort of thing.

In my home country

In my home country, this is Nara of Japan, american student

1. steal stuff everything

2. lying to policeman

3. spit to face when talking, mouth smell bad

4. don't have money, many american student, hole in cloths and dirty pants, old shoes

5. raping? jap girl because jap girl say american boy no thanks, very ugly and fat

6. very smell of food eating by american

7. very smell of body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?

american=monkey same

Macron....

>chink runes
>hurr its to stop da wyatt man!

Retards itt

Could just be Americans

I had an American GF and when she came here, she remarked at how well everyone behaved in public places

Quiet and orderly were her words of how most behaved

>"howaito piggu go homu"
Virtually no one thinks that. You are being baited by one video of some nationalists taken years ago and by English teachers posing as Japs ITT. Most white tourists do OK here, with the exception of Russians who are reviled everywhere. The biggest problem is Chinese.

Kenichi Smith

Howdy Sup Forums, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my revolver every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the American and the British accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

>That Pikachu

Hmmm, so familiar. Is japan even aware of CWC?

British tourist are the worst at least the middle class ones, truly white monkeys.
Strange, Russians are usually very good tourist here, they spent a lot of money, the only downside i can see is that they expect everybody in the world to speak Russian.

Why can't I shop there ;_;

Japanese are shitty people, yanks should have nuked them more for how they treated pows

Well if you consider how much shit Americans have to put up with, they have a very high percentage of blacks, and they are sports fanatics. Our football culture here is terrible, it breeds loud and stupid men, and when they go abroad they cause riots.

Why would you go to a store that said they didn't want you? Kind of obnoxious desu

Did you get here 2 days ago?

WHITO PIGGU GO HOMURU
youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k

For 23 years and 11 months had I suffered them, the ignorant gaijin back home who sickened me with their microwaved culture and their materialism. The spindly losers in the anime club who cared only for anime and not a whit for the superior monoethnic culture to which it was endemic. Well no more. Fucking zettai no more. I touched down in the country I was certain I had lived all my previous lives, no doubt as a badass ronin samurai ninja or some shit. I had never been here, but I had returned.

Nippon-sama, tadaima!

No sooner had I left the airport when I saw the woman of my dreams. She confirmed my every hope, my every ideal of this great land. The light coming in through the sakura backlit her like a full body halo. She was made of demure and soft spoken. Of bowing and bento.

Of Japan and perfect.

My heart started doki doki-ing all over the shop. And then she saw me! Spotted me in the crowd! Well, of course she did, I was like a head taller than the fucking hobbits they call men around here. I was in no state of mind to meet her gaze, and tried to look away but I was paralysed. She was just so ... prettyu ...

Is it true that your retro game market is drying up because we keep taking away the cheap ass shit away from your country?

And just like that she started walking over. Her walk was just pure concentrated sex. If you poured a glass of it sex fumes would just rise right off the top. I loved the way the light danced unevenly over her pristine porcelain skin as she walked. The way she did more for me by showing just her shoulders than any American girls could by showing their entire gaping cleavage for all the world to SEE THIS YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTES, THIS IS WHAT SEXY IS YOU FUCKING WHORES -

"おげようごります"。
Oh shit, what did she say? She said something! To me! But I wasn't con –
"おげんきですか"。
OK, OK, I know this one. Where have I heard it before? Naruto 43? Oh god she's so hot –
"わたしのなまえは かお です"。
Fuck, I couldn't find the right words. Was it oro? Was it dattebayo? Was it anata baka?!?
"おなまえはなんすか"。
You know what, it doesn't even matter! Her voice sounds as good as she looks. I don't need to say anything. I could do this forever. This is goddamn bliss.
"..."

She suddenly seemed apprehensive, like she was cautious of what she wanted to say next. Loveu loveu confession desu?!
"Yes, what is it?" I blurted out.
"OH HEY MAN YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH?"
"What?" What?
"OH YEAH YOU DOES HAY NICE I LIKE."
No. NO! This was not coming from her mouth. It couldn't be.
"OH HAY YOU FROM AMERICA I LIKE. SO COOL! FUCK!"
no no no no no no
"I LOVE ALL AMERICA MOVIE AND SERIE. OH HAY DO YOU WATCH FRIENDS YES. ROSS AND RACHEL. COOL!"
"Um ... pleasu speaku Japanesu."
"NO ENGLISH MUCH BETTER I LEARN MANY YEAR AND COLOUR HAIR TO LOOK LIKE HILLARY DUFF. SO CUTE! FUCK!"
"I CAN SPEAK JAPANESEU SO ONEGAI PLEASE SPEAK JAPANESE TO WATASHI!"
"MORE INTENSITY LOGER MOORE RIP MY STOCKINGS RIP MY STOCKINGS LOL"

They just expect you guys to speak Russian, because you're still rightful Russian clay.

Howdy Sup Forums, folks call me Texas Junpei.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Cowoby (Western fan for you weeaboo faggots). I whittle sticks and make dum-dum bullets using my bowie knife, and spend my days perfecting my gunplay and playing superior western games. (bull riding, knife tricks, lasso)

I train with my Smith Wesson K38 special every day, chambered with cordite, this superior weapon can cut clean through three men standing one in front of the other, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my moseyin license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American fluently, both Wisconsin and the Alabama dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about the older times, before the trains swept the gunslingers and cow-riders away with their iron rails, and I know the cowboy code, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Boise to attend a prestigious rodeo to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an outlaw for the Hole in the Wall gang or a mysterious gunslinger who cleans up the town, and departs mysteriously, leaving only a vague hint that I am actually the spirit of a murdered sheriff, or death himself or something!

I own several gunbelts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I tip my hat to old timers and ladies of fine breeding and speak Texan as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyways, I'll be making Sup Forums my temporarily home if its not too much trouble, so long little doggies!

No biggie, I tried to walk into a whore house in Sapporo and they told me Japanese men only, so I reassured them I have a tiny dick but they still said no

Northern Japan used to have a lot of Russian seamen come through. They caused a lot of trouble and led to hot springs banning foreigners in the 80s and 90s. Because of that they still have a bad reputation. Personally all the Russians I've met are cool - just reporting on the general sentiment I've found in Tokyo.

It was and I reflected on that afterwards. You can go into the first floor of the shop, which is mostly assorted electronics, cameras, pocketknives and other random crap, but the second floor is off limits to gaijin. I shouldn't have gone up there but at the time was kind of shocked because it was the first time I saw a sign blatantly saying no foreigners. That is actually illegal in Japanese law. In hindsight I shouldn't have gone up. Whats more surprising is that store is in an area packed with tourists.

Why do whites turn into niggers when they set foot in Asia?

They usually only serve old hags to foreigners in wore houses anyway.

is this Australia?

Homaru did nothing wrong.

First line should be おはようございます, not おげようごります. Fix your copypasta

I went to frys once and the cashier looked just like that and I was caught off guard when he had the thickest southern accent I've ever even heard. Poor guy probably wanted a Texas experience but he chose a bad city for that.

oh, that makes sense then, it sucks when a group like that fucks up the image of the whole country like that.

Why don't you edit the kopipe wiki instead of complaining?

i want like 50 more hiroshimas

is that pikachu totem?

Sharky isn't white.

wtf i hate anime now

Funny thing is you're allowed in the no foreigners places if you've been drinking with the owner and got on. They just don't want mugs.

Do they sell signs too?

I mean that's what black guys are doing when in white countries because they got big dicks and that what women want. When white men go to Asian countries, suddenly they're the ones with big dicks so they act like black men in white countries.

No it's Yokohama

no amount of drunken antics and faggot singalongs will ever compare to the crimes against humanity, the arts, and the sciences that you filthy slants have committed.

youtube.com/watch?v=H06I4m0XkJg

ゴールデンウィークなんか予定がある?

友達いないし、彼女いないし、金もあまりない。。。

殺して。。。

Yeah, fuck the japanese, how dare they keep their borders closed, don't they know there's poor children starving in syria ?

Joke aside, i kinda want to cut open your thorax extract your still-beating heart and make you eat it you traitor to Humanity haha

You're in fucking Japon, you got no fucking right to fucking complain you fucking slant-eyed retard.
Go play some vidya, you faggot queer cunt.

I wish we had a British only zone for when these fuckers visit.

As someone who has dealt with Japanese tourists almost daily I can tell you they are the most needy and greedy people I have ever met.

I worked in a hotel that had a contract with tourists that visited the UK, you would always get them shouting disrespectfully at their guide if something went wrong. She/He would then barge in front of other customers to rant at the person at the desk just to save face. The complaints usually focused on them not knowing how a fucking toilet worked or that it flushed 'too slowly', I am not joking.

I have even seen one shitting in our kitchen because they got lost.

They eat like fucking locusts, they grab plates filled with food during breakfast then leave half of it untouched. The chef eventually had to half the options available because the cost was too much to put everything out when they were in. Especially since they pay so little for BB rates.

TL;DR Japs are the worst tourists.

Why is it so sexy when guys are casually violent like that?

サッカーをしますか?

マヨネーズを手に付けてオナニする

>our several katanas (and our harts) were broken by tourists

oh my god, I can feel the sorrow

kek

Play some Shin Megami Tensei faggot.

I fully support this.

>not knowing how toilets work
>shitting outside a toilet
It was chinks m8
I know they arr rook arike, but you described mainlander chinks.

In their culture, non-Japanese have no kami (soul/essence), so it makes sense for them to act this way. Quit being so insensitive?

Perfect.

They're the refuse of our nations, and they're mostly from America.
It's a shame that nationalism is so widely-derided in the West; behavior like that wouldn't be tolerated if we returned to our old customs.

>The only thing worse are the niggers hired in Roppongi and Harajuku.

"Hired"

Who do you think is running the fucking maid cafes?

>'ve seen so many drunk whites getting drunk and climbing on traffic signs. During the week that Pokemon Go was popular, every fucker was screaming the animé theme song and cosplaying.

Whites are fucking apes

And Nips are too fucking polite to do anything about it. I bought 11 one-cups from a konbini and got shitfaced in a memorial to the victims of the 1923 earthquake/fire/shitstorm in Ryogoku. Come at me bro. Or just keep staring at me on the train. Whatever.

ガールフレンドがいないときの気持ち

>Homaru did nothing wrong.
She's guilty of being worst girl

No bartering is not really a thing in Japan. At least not in any of the population centers.

Also based on my experiences, apart from Australians in Bali, and American frat-bros in Amsterdamn, White people are pretty good when adapting to social norms on other countries.

Chinese tourists are a fucking plague of locusts.

Sorry to break your delusion that Japs are 'smart', 'kind' and 'decent' people. They are not.

Notice how all the JP flags have stopped once I reminded them how there people act in reality with not even an attempt to defend how disgusting they can be.

cringe

Holy shit, this doesn't actually sound so bad. I'd be fully welcoming of any foreigner who was so interested in my country like this.

I have been in that store I think, if its the one in Akihabara

Pretty much every single sword have a sign next to it that says "Tourist always break sword japanese dont please dont come here"

I just wanted to look at swords man

>"Hired"
>Who do you think is running the fucking maid cafes?
White/Sephardic jews.

Oh, yay!
Everybody should approach the world as if people who are not of their ethnicity have no soul.

They're not kind, they're polite.
Don't insult the nips by implying they're cucked like europeans you filthy rosbiff.

They mostly hate chinks tbqh.

Those fuckers shit up everywhere with their ugly voices and selfie-sticks. Fuck chinks desu.

ohayo, I am here to break swords.
Take my picture with this smartphone... hang on, hold my beer pikachu, I need to open this box.

I hope you civic nationalists will get what you deserve.

I understand them, I fucking hate foreigners/tourists, even if youre white, stay in your shithole!! fuck!

Is this a copy pasta I've missed or is this guy really that delusional and pathetic?

What?

Well Anglos don't really have a soul desu

Why do you think he's "wearing" Texan culture? Why would he betray his own culture? What calibre of man would he be?
Such a person is not to be trusted, for if he can so easily sever the bonds of blood, how much more easily will he foul the promises he makes to those not of his own blood?

テレビで見るのが好きだけど、するのはちょっと。。。

I don't think this is the one in Akiba. It looks similar but the one in Akiba let me in, and I'm Aryan as fuckeroni.

From what I noticed, the locals in Tokyo/Osaka were far more annoyed by the Chinese locusts than hakujins. Loud, rude, no regard for social convention, always in the way, always swarming, always leaving a trail of garbage in their wake.

What if I have the bwc?

>complains about white foreigners singing pokemon theme song instead of raping them

Japan deserves to get nuked again, desu