Serious question, is degeneracy a natural consequence of wealth or is it engineered?

Serious question, is degeneracy a natural consequence of wealth or is it engineered?

Serious question, what does her pussy taste like?

Tuna and dutch mayonaise.

No, there are far more poor people that are degenerate

It's more about brain chemistry. Some people are just born retarded.

Nope. I grew up in abject poverty and the amount of degenerate shit I've seen is disgusting.

Would this possible in a poor society though. During the middle ages half of the poor kids would've died before reaching the age of 5.

Subliminal.

Most of these idiots are "programmed" to be that retarded.

They are, after all, "useful idiots"

better version

Gefilte fish

Up to the introduction of formula, in particular having to boil the water to make it. Did us a favour with that one, Klaus.

Leave our mayonaise out if this

Maybe you could dip fries into her hole or something.

hákarl

amazing!

Both.

I think though retarded people don't have to be evil.

Surströmming

>a natural consequence of wealth
yes
when you stop moving you get decompositioned

Probably a mix of both.

look up Yuri Bezmenov for the answer to your question

>bullet belt

wtf

Ass.

Those tits are unironically amazing.

amazing is a stretch

do you really think it's the russians?

Both

Engineered. Go to church

Wealth does not cause degeneracy but facilitates it.

not wealth, rather society's focus on money. Rich or poor will degenerate when money is on the line.

Spaghetti

hair

nigger cum

I find it ironic that my brain thought this was a neo nazi image until I opened it.

post-modernistic nightmare lost in cum rivers of nihilistic oblivion

A bit of both, I suppose.
While it is true that overabundance of wealth creates cultural and moral degradation over time,
but in this case it it being enforced by popular culture for some nefarious reason.

not wealth, but wealth inequality
we always compare our self to our pears
and when there are some who are so far ahead that it seem impossible to catch up, people ether get aggressive or give up. They become destructive to others or themselves. It is a sign of hopelessness.

We ether have a great cut and everyone has to start from new, a great war that kills of all the hopeless and frustrated, or a great migration of those who don't think they have a chance here anymore to a place that gives them room to build something for themselves.

Maybe degenerate art just sells better. Or, art just degenerates just by reinventing itself after a dead end was rich. Like classical art and all is nice but modern art is a reaction in a sense because classical art got stagnant. Another thing might that films for instance have to top eachother until they develop into some cartoonish twisted mirror image of whatever the original intent was. Take fast and the furious. By no stretch art but the movies got increasingly more stupid just by the virtue of being bigger than the previous ones.

consequence of wealth yes, feminism correctly identified the the purpose of conventional sexual morality was to regulate womens sexuality. they failed to realize that in the context of subsistence living it was necessary to strictly regulate sexuality, the possibility of having a child or contracting an STI was a genuine existential threat and in the case of having a child outside wedlock threatens the wellbeing of your family.

if you trace almost every tenant of traditional morality you will find a similar point where it served a genuine pragmatic purpose. wealth obfuscates the immediate utility of traditional existence by allowing almost any way of life to get you through so you can retreat into degeneracy devoiced from the most terrible punishments.

Felix?

Bandits, Barbarians, Marauders, Pirates, timeless degeneracy.

doesn't poverty create moral degradation and not the opposite?

Mostly the lack of fear determins a feeling of freedom and power. That "freedom" creates degeneracy. Back in the day people feared God

degeneracy is a natural symptom of whiteness, specifically white women

failure

where do i get my nice afro rican girl

Capitalism is only concerned with money, not morality.
Amorality leads to immortality.
If you allow drug dealers, don't be surprised if your population all become drug addicts.
>Opium Wars

i disagree with you

Explain the East Asians and Brazilians.

Salty milk and coins

>t. The Cause of the Opium Wars

as natural as gravity. kikes just expedite it.

Delusion and violence.

Sounds like a Finnic pussy

I didn't say anything about it being colder that our coldest winter.

America is the model for much of the development that is going on in every continent and in every group on earth. America is the model. He said that, and don’t forget he’s a Croatian, and Eastern Europeans have lived under communism. Middle-class left-wing students in 1960s used to hold their fist in the air and talk about communism, but these people actually had to live under it. And that is a totally different formulation, in every respect. What was a protest against mummy and daddy, and a desire to smoke a bit of pot and do what you wanted, led to concentration camps and slavery and dysgenics and death in certain Eastern European societies. What was just the mantras of adult babies out of their cots in the West was terrorism in the East, and that’s what people don’t understand.

But in that book he said something very revealing. He said that communism kills the body, but liberalism rots the soul. And that’s exactly the case.

We face a situation in the West, where, paradoxically, spiritually we’re in a far worse state than the people who lived under communism. And this is one of the great ironies, because amongst its manias and the rest of it, communism froze things. It froze things glacially for 50 years in many respects. And much of the decay, the voluntarist decay, much of which we’ve imposed ourselves, because of ideas that successive generations of our leaders have adopted from themselves and from others, didn’t occur to the same degree in the East: the idea of self-denigration, that patriotism is the worst evil on Earth, that patriotism is one-stop from genocide, that you own group is always the worst group. This hadn’t been institutionalized and internalized quite to the same degree. It’s perverse that peace and plenty can produce more decadence and decay than hard-line Puritanism, artistic philistinism, queuing, and terror. But that’s what’s happened!

It's a natural part of wealth. It happened in every empire in the last. The older generation that grows in tough conditions bringing the next into wealth sees them as effiminate, decadent and weak. This happened in Rome, Greece and Persia we have the ancient writings passed down to us showing people literally complaining about or making fun of the younger generation perceived as soft.

One example. When Julius Caesar and Pompeii went on their conquests they looted Europe and brought back piles of wealth making Rome very rich very quickly. The generation following grew up in wealth and we have writings to show that the youth were more obsessed with fashion and hair styles. Caesars generation used to mock them calling them women etc.

cock

Heard Dan Carlin claim that even Caesars generation was considered degenerate because they were bagging their togas or wear them very loose.

Serious question, are you retarded?

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

Sup Forums should grant the old Canadian flag to distinguished leafs